1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    At the moment there are so many unchecked/false information and "rumors" going around. I think the first step we need to do when we hear something is check if the source is reliable.

The "Wednesday Reveal" from what I checked is only circulating in this forum and I think it's a misunderstanding, somebody only mentioned that bunshun usually reveal more stuff on Wednesday and we all probably presumed that they were going to reveal it today.

My source claimed that in the "Bunshun Live" that they mentioned Nanase, they were going to reveal more on 16th June (in which I take no credibility for but I believe this source).
    The source is Nishino Nanase Thai Fanclub Facebook admin btw. They are fluid in Japanese and watched the bunshun live.
    (But TBH I do not understand Japanese and I did not watch the bunshun live so if anyone have the clip in question with translations that's be great)

k1s3k1's translation from bunshun also did not mention anything about a reveal on Wednesday:
    So I don't think that they're "delaying" anything cos they never mention "Wednesday" in the first place.
    At this point, I'm not even sure that the proposed guy that she went home with is Nogibingo's (or Asahinagu???) director information is even reliable anymore.
    I'm not saying we have false information or anything but it'd be great if we can check the credibility of information being shared.
    Maybe I'll just list 'em here. These are information that I think lack reliable source at the moment
    - Wednesday evidence reveal (in which Wednesday for Japan is ending in the next 2 hours).
    - Her alleged "date" is Nogibingo's director (or Asahinagu???).
    - Slept with the "date" for career advances.
    - More scandal of other Nogi member.

Anything you'd like to add to the list or if you have any reliable source to these claims, I'd be happy to tick 'em off.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, do you think Naachan looked a little uneasy in the yukata pic ? Also in the recent girls award fashion show, she did not look too happy either. Wonder if it is related to the scandal o_O

3. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The GRL yukata pic was probably taken quite some time in advance and I thought she looked phenomenal at the Rakuten Girl's Award
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    With all this circulation of rumors and such, i hope everyone does not forget the fact that Nishino birthday is in about 1 day, a an hour and a half .

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Let's all stay and wish her a happy birthday and try not become a party pooper then. Whatever it takes, for just one moment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Maybe live broadcast = more money for them? Maybe they also have a video they want to show. (Just guessing.)

(4) I kinda doubt the guy cares much about it. And I think if Bunshun asks for money to delay release of the scandal, it'd be an amount that one guy can't afford to pay (unless he's really rich). Management/Sony I can see affording to do that, but not one TV director guy. I don't know how management/Sony could completely prevent a release. I mean, at some point, Bunshun is gonna pull the trigger, no? (I honestly have no idea how these things actually work.) Payment to delay the release or have the release not land on certain dates (e.g. when Asahinagu was released), I find more believable.

(3) I think if combined with (1), is a bit less unlikely. If the evidence is too weak, just wait and see if they get more. If there's no additional evidence, then release it later with maximum hype. Yamato involved underage drinking, so I believe that was the kicker. I'm not aware of anything with Nagashima (did you mean Hatanaka?). But yes, I do agree that releasing it 2 years ago would be more "normal" expected behavior from Bunshun. I've even read Japanese fan comments saying 2 years is "past the 'statute of limitations,' so who really cares" if anything happened.

Interesting info, thanks. I believe Bunshun is very careful in how they write their articles precisely to avoid being sued (while at the same time being clickbait-y and creating hype). Like in Nanami's case, they probably printed in big font "Hashimoto Nanami has late night dinner with Sony executive!! Could it be...?!" but in the fine print details, they might factually state the "the director walked her to her apartment, entered the building (lobby), and left soon after," in other words, literally nothing happened and it was probably a regular business or social dinner. They can make the article seem sleazy, but if you look at what they wrote, nothing is unfactual, and so they can't be sued. I imagine Bunshun is smart enough not to get sued for every tabloid story they print.

Whether the material they will release later is weak or strong, I think it makes sense for them to release it on a day like that for maximum exposure. I can just imagine the Bunshun editor stroking his chin going, "It's not personal. It's just business," as he makes the decision, lol. Hell, the day they broke this Nishino story coincided with Ikoma appearing as a guest in a drama where she plays a famous actress dating a guy and gets photos taken by the paparazzi! (http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/ikoma-rina-ikomachan-1st-gen.4809/page-59#post-1476968) No matter what you're thinking about regarding the Nishino story, you gotta laugh at at that "coincidence."

Thanks for the info. So it looks like Bunshun is dragging this out, heh.

I don't believe Bunshun has said anything regarding what the director has worked on in the past. Speculation that it's Nogibingo or Gu Touch is just fan speculation, I believe. I don't think a Nogibingo director nor an idol would be stupid enough to get involved, and Gu Touch is a family-friendly show (sponsored by Lion Corporation, which also tends to have a family-friendly brand image) and just doesn't have a sleazy reputation. It feels like it'd be very much within management/Sony's reach to get that role on the show for one of their idols. Nishino had already been center a couple times by 2016 and has been constantly pushed by management. A casting couch situation at that point doesn't seem likely to me. I feel like if she was to get involved with someone, she would be smart enough to get involved with someone with whom she has no business relations. Plus, in Bunshun's version of the story, Nishino, the director guy, and another guy were seen shopping together out in public. That doesn't sound like a casting couch situation at all to me. But I'm just speculating here.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nanase pb sold 19,358 copies in week2 and ranked 1st (Total : 111,713)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    See, sales not effected yet. Splendid. Higher 2nd week sales than Passport.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I will wait if she will appear on Nogibingo next season. If this news is true probably she will not appear on this show.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Opps yes, it's Hatanaka, mixed up the 2 Seira(s) [hehe]

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe the sales will rise with all the hate buying done by those abandoning her looking for something to burn. One final kiss before the end... 'I know it was you [Nanase]! You broke my heart! YOU BROKE MY HEART!'

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    It's kind of sad to see that now some people are suspecting her rank as top members.
    Yeh, I do believe that she deserves that. If you take a look back in this thread, you would know why she started to by famous (with her "mysterious" climb up to front row). It's funny to read what has been discussed back then. It has been concluded that it's because mostly because of her handshake results and her aura which was slowly attracted people that she become top member, not some "exchange" or staff's push in the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Completely agree. When I first started following 46 I remember searching who was the top members and remembered someone posting a graph comparison of Naa-chan's and Maiyan's handshake numbers saying that her popularity rose especially amongst fans from handshakes. Which makes me want to go to her handshake so much!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Don't worry I believe this will eventually pass, people are just disappointed right now. Its just very sad to she her getting called names, and even the comments on nanase related videos are pretty bad, but i believe eventually everyone will realize how big of an impact nanase had on them and will continue to support her moving forward.

• Like Like x 3
  15. SPMSBH

SPMSBH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    :ome:Happy Birthday Nana-chan.:ome:

16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Happy Birthday Nanasemaru :ome::ome::ome:. Wonder what presents she will be getting :cool::awesome:

17. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    なあちゃん、王誕生日おめでとうございます!!!
    いつもすきです。

#なあちゃん頑張れ

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Happy birthday Nanase!!!! Let's forget about those issue for one day, and let's say what's you wishes for her!!

Ahem. My wishes for her;
    1. I really hope she always healthy this year.
    2. I hope she can be more popular this year.
    3. I really hope to see her in another drama[hehe]

Well, i have a lot of wishes for her. But those 3 are the more important wish for me.

What about you guys?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    :banana:なぁちゃん,お誕生日おめでとうございます:ome:

Only wish: Naachan's happiness.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    [Oversized pictures removed by mod. You can edit and replace them within the 750x750 limit]

[​IMG]
    the first two photos are from her photobook twitter, the last one is from the nogizaka 46 photobook:)
    Hope that Nananse has a great birthday today :)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      195.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      192 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 25, 2018