1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st Album [Hashiridasu Shunkan]「走り出す瞬間」 [18/06/20]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Woaaaaaahh!! Hiragana came out swinging! I can really feel like they've put their everything into this. Love how they are showcasing individual special talents. It's as if their talents are bursting out in this PV.
    I also love how everyone were dashing out and coming together.

There's just too much talent in Keyaki both Hiragana and Kanji.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This 3-7-10(?) formation has a great shape to it. Like a diamond. Paripi sliding down the rail and Kagechan's soccer dribbling and nod were probably my favorite parts.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Awesome video. I wish there's one for Yakusoku no Tamago because this song is a winner.
    And with 18 new songs, this album is worth the wait.

4. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Is memi in the mv?:confused: i can't find her.
    Anyway the mv really great!! :inlove::inlove:
    Love the talent showcase scene.

5. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    This mv is wonderful! Im obsessed with it already. But is it just me or some members screentime wasn't really obvious? (Is memi doing the whole ribbon thingy? Forgot the name)
    Some of the lighting made me unable to see their faces. Barely noticed Manamo, Memi and Hiyori.
    Kyonko, Mirei, Kage, Nao and Miho were really good. So is Katoshi.
    I honestly like hiragana members over kanji...

• Like Like x 1
  6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I'm sure it's not just you. That's just how it has to be with 20 members. It could always be more or less fair but never totally fair. I wish they would give Keyakizaka's units keep getting more MVs so we can see more of them. And that was Memi with the ribbon.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thumbs up for the PV! Hiragana-chans looking awesome.

In the video, when they're moving to the top of the building while wearing their new uniform, I got goosebumps. Looking forward to the album when it's out.

8. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

this is just like what neru said,
    its cool
    damn,
    they really make it this time,
    "Brace yourself, Hiragana is coming" !!

something like this :)

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Got goosebumps from Sarina's intense dance. She was like possessed. It was so cool! :inlove:
    Why they didn't give Bubu a shinai?! That is her skill, right?
    Overall, this is good MV.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Of course I was disgusted with the minimal screentime for Memi, but I understand the situation: they take long clips of each member and then fit bits of them in as they edit the MV into shape. Some people (except for a chosen few) naturally get shafted as they cobble the scenes together. To make up for it, I have posted a selection of screencaps of Memi in her thread. Here are three (click to enlarge):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Beauty, grace, calmness, determination and expressiveness...counted in milliseconds.

@White -- She's there. @charm -- In English it's called "rhythmic gymnastics." In Japanese it's 新体操 shintaisou, "new gymnastics." Memi's no expert, does only simple moves, but she has real grace.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'll have to rewatch it, but so far I liked the concept. Music and some shots just scream keyaki to me; and Mirei dance around 2:20 is really really familiar... Takahiro involvment was a must.
    Overall, I'm quite satisfied, though I wouldn't have minded a bit of Sax in it and having them in different clothes as the "story" progress. Loving the white uniforms though.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some Japanese posters have taken a stab at the formation. It seems to shift a bit between the street and the rooftop, but this suggestion is based on the rooftop:

[​IMG]

tomita-matsuda-hamagishi-takase-higashimura-kageyama-iguchi-miyata-nibu-kanemura
    kakizaki-watanabe-takamoto-kosaka-kumi-kawata-ushio
    katou-mirei-kyouko
    To tell the truth, this group seems so strong to me that there isn't anybody but Mao-chan that I think doesn't belong in a front row.

We thought this was going to be the "cute" keyaki, but there's a lot of "cool" in this. I have to say that worries me: perhaps it means they are going to have to cover for a continuing absence of the coolness of Kanji Keyaki. But Aki-P just recently said that only a group with a hard-to-understanbd concept can succeed, that groups with simpler concepts don't. So perhaps it's all part of the complexity.

How do people feel about the dancing in this? Is the slight lack of unison a bug or a feature? I've done comparisons of the three songs we have with my favorite Kanji and Nogizaka songs, and I think this group sings almost as well as Nogizaka and better, as an overall sound, than Kanji. Kanji still seems the "violent dance" champion, but these guys are getting there. And they still give me some Nogi feeling in their white uniforms and quiet confidence. Are we seeing the birth of a new Nogi?

I note Kawata Hina at the piano (she also plays electric organ and guitar): Hiragana Keyaki's Ikuta Erika? Anyway, it's hard not to see parallels with both Kanji and Nogi here.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mao-chan is front row material in my dream only[hehe]

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    lol
    I won't mind Mao there too.... not a dream-level though [hehe]

@ukifune I understand your worries, but on the other hand I had the opposite problem. If Hiragana comes out TOO cute, it would let me a bit dissatified, I guess. It would feel a bit too fake for me.
    Half way between Cute and Cool would be perfect for my taste.

If Kanji is the raw energy, Hiragana is the calm force.
    Still Yin and Yang

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune i need a dance version of this mv to appreciate Takahiro sensei choreography. The mv was well edited for their 1st album but i wish the rooftop dance sequence could be longer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i have to say, Mirei was great! she really deserves that center position

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I think an idol group needs variety of songs. It helps cover up for amateurishness. But more importantly we get see young girls trying out a lot of different things. It helps communicate growth.

Not sure what you are referring to specifically but Hiragana choreography often had parts to display each member individually. I think it's a part of their charm.

Nogizaka's recent songs have sounded really good so this might be a matter of taste. I think Hiragana sounds clearly better. Certainly better than early Nogi. If they let them sing live on TV we will be able to see a bit more clearly.

@CutePanda
    This is a bit of a stretch but given Keyakizaka MV history they may continue this video in some way starting from the roof or something.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@plus1plus1 -- I'm thinking of the dance sequence on the road. I was taking screencaps so I saw each frame and how not-quite-in-sync their arm movements, steps, etc., were. I think it's well within limits, and probably not that much different than anyone else.... I thought Nogi's Synchronicity was particularly sync'ed, but looking at it frame by frame now shows me it isn't any different. And yes, I'm looking forward to a variety, although to be honest, I might prefer cool. Memi/Mii-Pan's "I want to ride a tricycle" will certainly be a "cute" song. More MVs would be great. But of course I'm not holding my breath. Now I'm hoping that after they sell all the tickets, they will put one of the final Makuhari lives in July on AbemaTV, like they did the 2016 Christmas concert. For another push.

@CutePanda -- MVs are great, but close-ups make it impossible to see the overall picture. Of course, that hits its worst in TV performances, where some directors want really tight looks.

@Dill -- "Raw energy" and "calm force." That's a good description. "Calm force" makes me think immediately of Memi and Miho. Or of the photo of 2gens that heads a matome page about how strong Hiragana is (see below). As for Mao-chan, she was one of my favorites in the original Showroom auditions, but at that time she never expected to be chosen and just let it all hang out. She was raw and hilarious. But that spirit has left her for two years, it seems to me, and only came back last weekend on GanaOshi with the towel girl. I am one of the few whose personal opinion (and that's all it is) is that her Saison dance was a mess. And watching the recent Ima ni Miteiro studio performance, she seemed to be swaying off balance when she moved, was having to adjust her feet after the movements should have been over, and sometimes seemed in a different time zone. And we know she's proudly tone-deaf. But if she recovers her dangerous humour, all is forgiven, lol.

[​IMG]

I was pleased to hear how good the third song, Oide Natsu no Kyoukaisen was. Up to then I had thought the new-found excellence might have almost all been 2gens. But that song is by the 1gens alone. I can really see it being a hit at lives, with the front group singing and everyone else chanting "Oide-oide-oide-oide" and gesturing at the crowd. The song title means approximately "Come, beginning of summer," but the members can gesture "Come, come" to the audience members.

EDIT: Views on YouTube are now at 410,000 in 16 hours. That's about 25,000 an hour. Not sure how that compares with Kanji singles or album.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i got a small rant....where is Nibu's kendo sword in the mv ?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I wish Paripi could carry a boombox on her shoulder ready for a rap session.[hehe]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018