1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ agree, this type of game play started with the influencer event 2 or 3 events ago
    Are we going to see Itsukadeki soon with this type of game play?

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Less time to grind? I don't quite agree with that, this event pretty much is a "who has the most money to refill energy will win" event :gavel:

And again, they're only giving out some SR for top places, not worth the grind to the top, at least for me..

3. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Well, that is the same for all the events though.... whoever has the most money to refill energy will always win, all events are structured that way, at least we can cut down the normal song grinding and go strait to event points, it saves time, but yeah unless Nanase, Miona or Tamami are there I don't really go all out, its really up to the rewards if its worth the time and money.

4. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    For the usual event, if you often FC the expert mode, you'll end up pretty high, you don't have to burn your money for energy refill. And you're right, if you're picking the right member, your chance of top 50 is widee open (from your names, the top 2 is bit impossible though without money)

For this event, if someone burning hard fc with money included they'll probably end up above expert fc without money. I don't know the count but it's my assumption :D

In conclusion, your skill is rewarded more in usual event than now(you can spam your "surefire" fc song for this event)

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Exactly, this is what I meant. And with the addition of 3x Score 3x LP usage, we can grind pretty fast for the event energy.

Well, just got to enjoy it when it last.

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yep, that is mentioned in the event rules. RIP Expert mode...

7. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    i see, i never though of it that way, i always focus on getting the most points in the least amount of time >_< so i like this style. but still i wont be spending much cause the prizes are not really exciting. I'll just spin the gatcha and hope to get the 46 hours miona card :p

8. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    The live video is so good.

I really love how they put perfs that are not yet released.

9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    now they made some updates, there's SS level :^O^:
    and some 称号-title that you could put on your profile

10. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    how did you do that?

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @kazu55
    to change the title, you go your profile, on the upper right there's the default 乃木坂ファン title, next to that is the small purple button (変更) , there
    you can change whatever available titles you currently have, this is based on your achievements like cleared 10, full combo 100x, 10 cards, etc

SS level is simply a new level they've added after S

12. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    A much needed update to the system :D
    A lot more achievements, and of course that SS for score and combo thing.. (SS score for expert is looking impossible though, my best set of card for score++ didn't even get SS at hard full excellent :gavel: )

And for the current event, they STILL refuse to give out SSR cards for top ranks, and those little R cards for event point bonus is also gone, which mean you have to pull more event gacha than before :gavel:

Well at least it's a step in a good direction with this rather large update...

13. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Got my first SSR. Yehey! :banana:

34046939_10211742484339089_7522188709848940544_n.jpg

14. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Congrats for the SSR [hehe]
    That's a pretty good pull with 2 SR coming along that..
    Maybe they increase the pull percentage to be more realistic now? (It's still 98%SR and 2%SSR at the gacha page)
    Because this is what I pull yesterday... :confused:
    Gacha.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Congrats ! i also got my first SSR yesterday !! Mine is Junna Ito :D

btw, anyone experiencing lagness on the video playback of SkyDiving? The notes are smooth but the MV is not :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I always playing using the "image Mode", so haven't noticed that lag. However these kind of lag is quite common across other songs as well.

17. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    mine sometimes can't even login, or can't go into live section after the update.
    ...and yes I'm still haven't any SSR eventhough I did pull yesterday. seems like luck really matters :cold:

18. aLertz

aLertz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    hmm....weird, this is the first time i'm facing such video lag....and it's pretty consistent so far...
    hopefully they'll fix it soon...

haha i understand that feeling...i've been pulling whenever i reach 200 diamonds since the start and just got it...
    yours will come soon ;)

19. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    ^ Didn't experience any of that since I'm also using 'Image Mode'
    For me, 'Video Mode' is a bit distraction to play with, and you have to get the button timing right especially in expert level (the LIVE video will be available after clearing expert once so..... )

But the issues with videos lagging and button timing not synchronized with the song rhythm is a common problem with rhythm game, so nothing new :wall:

20. Chris Tumanda

Chris Tumanda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Anyone still have the i-sky sync instructions? trying to migrate my account from iOS to android for portability :p