1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Wanna ask something (not cause I feel this thread is a bit lonely recently. ehmm, maybe a bit[hehe]), usually how long the Japan CM keep use the same model? I saw Sasshi in Biore, Hoken no Madoguchi, and Karada Sukoyaka Cha W CM in pretty long time while sometimes I see some CM using different model/artist after several times in same product.
    Anyway:1st:, good to see She got rank again in such a little weird ranking list[hehe]. Love with how the voting way to choose it anonymously.

2. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sassh's butt definitetly deserve 1st spot :^O^:

3. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Question for all Sasshi fans:

How do you feel now that you don't have to worry about anything SSK- related?
    Today was the preliminaries, missed seeing Sasshi name's on the board or is just mainly relief that the pressure of keeping the crown has been taken off your shoulders?

4. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is a new sensation of relief and mission acomplished

Every year in these times i was voting and tottaly nervous (when sasshi lost the 2014 ssk it was the worst for me. I remember not watching idol stuff for days because that: "AKB now is back in good hands and in idol path" (to much shit...))

And the next years it was the confirmation of Sashihara quality, and the feeling of mission acomplished and the feeling of "WORTH IT!!!!"
    Then this year without sasshi, is like watching a fun thing without pressure and much cheer and good vibes (in my case to O.D.A, Nene-chan and Nako)

Now this is real fun!!!! [hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

I married last year. Now we are waiting for the twins. That's why I could not vote too much. If Sashihara-san was in the race, I could only use a symbolic vote. Yes, the tension I experienced last year disappeared. If Sashihara-san was in the race again, I would like to experience the tension even though I can not vote.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    aaw congratulations!! first kids is a tough one, there's a lot of stress when preparing yourself for that, I hope everything's gonna be well for you.

For me personally, I feel glad!! Gonna spend my money full on meru definitely lol, but I always seeing sasshi with parent's glasses and for me she's done her part incredibly well on the SSK, really proud of her. Now it's time for her to rest and enjoying it (even though she always enjoy SSK itself as participant). Do you know how it feels when you work really hard and get some good beauty rest that you deserve? That's how I feel with sasshi [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 5
  7. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes, totally understand what you're all saying. When Yukirin dropped out, Sasshi was my favourite out of all candidates for the crown to win. And only then I felt that unique pressure that Sasshi & her fans were under as the defending champions. Having accomplished everything, it's now time to relax and watch the event from a distance.

Glancing up @Kaminari 's profile pic, it gave me an idea. In the same vein of when a former miss universe traditionally crowns the new winner, wouldn't it be nice if Sasshi went up the stage on SSK day and personally handed over her "Queen of AKB48" cape to her successor?

Probably not gonna happen, but it would be more symbolic instead of having a random employee do it.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The retired Sasshi committee pushing for Nako :1st:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Thanks...
    "First" and "twins" :shocku: <3 <3

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yesterday's KonKura

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24174123
    [​IMG]
    ===================

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think minimal contract for a CM is one season (3 months)

it's definitely easier now when you don't have to spend a lot of money and worry about Sasshi's place, but I'm still worried for plenty of HKT girls, so I still hate SSK.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    hopefully they push for mikurin and maichan too
    HKT needs more senbatsu reps

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    Because until now I still didn't found another oshi or idol who interest me + I started to focus to 48 groups around October-November last year, I just hope I can watch the SSSK who make me surprise and interesting after knew Sasshi didn't participate. And I can focus to see what She doin to use her time as a change for her usual time to focused to SSK;).

When I thought every start month Sasshi didn't got much activities, I start to completely think it was wrong after I see She have pretty tight tv program schedule in June (especially for this weekend) from some website about Japan TV Program schedule (hope the schedule infos are true and useful;)).

Some video from twitter (I guess It useful):
    (Preview of Sashitabi on June 2)
    https://twitter.com/HKT345/status/1002202751122587648

(Preview of Super Premium Talk with Akimoto Yasushi on June 3)
    https://twitter.com/HKT345/status/1002204574818516993

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I would understand the symbolism behind the act but that presents a problem if a member wins in a row. In that case, who would have handed it to Sasshi when she won 3 times consecutively? [hehe]

14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If Sakura wins, and the above situation happens, it's like Sasshi passing the secpter, gown and tiara .... literally a materialistic form of HKT flag to Sakura [hehe]

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    We've heard it but to see the expression and hear the conversation is indeed enriching, especially the expression & the body language when both sides are talking.

Though edited to clean up the title mistake by the host, most of the conversation we heard remained intact along with what happens after the CUT and the speech by Aki-P at the end.

LoL next year .... last 20 mins ... let her wait longer :^O^: wwwwwwww :^^;:

180603 秋元康の超プレミアム対談 - 出演:指原莉乃
    [dead link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

+Shiichan