1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Your Experience With Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Zerase, May 31, 2018.

1. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So, just for fun while we wait for the battle:
    1. How many Sousenkos have you lived?
    2. How many times have you voted?
    3. Who did you vote for?
    4. Which was the best sousenkyo?
    5. Which was the worst?
    6. Which was the best Sousenkyo moment?
    7. Which was the worst Sousenkyo moment?
    8. Biggest WTF moment?

Personally

1. First Sousenkyo I lived and watched live was the 2011 one, this year will be my 8th Sousenkyo
    2. I started voting in 2012, when Manatsu no Sounds Good! was released. Since then I have voted in every election
    3. 2012: Itano Tomomi (2) and Kato Rena (1)
    2013: Itano Tomomi (1), Kato Rena (1), Miyawaki Sakura (1)
    2014: Kato Rena (4), Watanabe Miyuki (2)
    2015: Kato Rena (2) , Miyawaki Sakura (1), Tashima Meru (1)
    2016: Kato Rena (3), Miyawaki Sakura (2)
    2017: Kato Rena (3), Miyawaki Sakura (2)
    2018: Miyawaki Sakura (9)
    4. For me the best was probably 2011, followed by 2015.2011 was epic because of Acchan VS Yuko, you could feel the tension in the air that year. Also because it was my first election and everything was so exciting. 2015 was also a great one, with Mayuyu VS Sashi
    5. The absolute worst to me was 2017, with all the venue drama and nothing too exciting going on (except Ogiyuka)
    6. The best for me was seeing Kato Rena finally rank at 32 and Mayuyu finally get that #1
    7. The worst for me was Acchan winning in 2011 (I was a huge Acchan anti back then lol) and Tomochin dropping to #8 the same year. Funny how despite the results I still think that was the best SSK
    8. Either Sasshi beating Yuko or Riripon dropping the bomb

• Like Like x 3
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    1. 4 times
    2. 3 times
    3. Mayu Watanabe, Kawamoto Saya, Okabe Rin
    4. 2014 of course :^O^: dog song and placard anyone? [hehe]
    5. 2017 absolutely, cancelled venue, Mayu grad, marriage bomb by NMB oshi :fp:
    6. The moment Sasshi was called second in 2014 SSK, and then Mayu as 1st :banana: I remember seeing some reaction video here from Singapore where people are jumping with joy, I did the same thing back then.
    7. Cancelled 2017 concert
    8. Riripon's marriage bomb. Though, I think it is a smart way rather than burned just after SSK.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. yuminoya

yuminoya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    3. Who did you vote for?
    5. Which was the worst?
    8. Biggest WTF moment?

1. 5 Times, 2012 being my first, I remember streaming without knowing anyone but I just kept watching anyway.
    2. Sadly only once, in 2015
    3. Yukirin of course
    4. I haven't become a wota back then, but can I say when Acchan claimed her throne... My favorite top 3 with Yuko & Yukirin behind.

5. Definitely last year... No hype for me since my oshi already drop out, predictable winner, I don't recognize I think more than half girls that ranked lol, Mayu graduating and no fans attended the SSK (crowd's reaction is one of the best), SSK is not exciting anymore for me I guess..

6. Everytime Yukirin outranked Mayu (which only happened twice) lol it's not like I hate Mayu, but I like MaYuki's rivalry in SSK.

7. I guess when Jurina outranked Yukirin lol I'm so biased, but yeah it's not the result I'm hoping for, and Dasu's ugly crying was the saddest of all.

8. Sasshi beating Yuko, I remember everyone's reaction from Mariko-sama to Takamina, and everyone either just speechless, gasped, blanked and in denial (Yuko). Definitely the most WTF moment.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. 10 to count it all , but at the first SSK were still my journey discovering 48Groups

2. 8 times i voted , but before 2015 i'm coming to japan , i haven't too much buy tons of votes

3. 2009 : -
    2010: -
    2011 : Acchan (5) , Rena (3)
    2012 : Rena (10)
    2013 : Rena (10) , Sasshi (2)
    2014 : Sakura (5) , Sasshi (5) , Rena (10)
    2015 : Sasshi (20) , Sakura (10)
    2016 : Sasshi (10) , Sakura (25)
    2017 : Shimada Haruka (1) , Yabuki Nako (2) , Sasshi (5) , yuiyui (8) , Riripon (xx) , Sakura (xx)
    2018 : Sakura (xxx) , Yuuri (2) , Nako (2) , Miku (2) , yuiyui (2) , Chuuri (2)

4. 2011 and probably 2018

5. 2017 , accident , obviously winner

6. 2011 when Acchan claim her throne back , followed by 2013 when yuko lose and 2015 when sasshi claim her throne back.

7.there's some SSK result which i cant stand with , but the worst was 2010 when Acchan lose and followed by 2012 when Yuko win without competitor. tbh back in the early era i just HATE yuko so much , i cant stand for every talk about heavy rotation , yuko was the best and acchan just lucky coz of push , etc. but i realized when she left , i would like to admit that she's 48G best performer ever , even surpass my queen ( acchan ) itself lol [hehe] and tbh i dont like 2014 results also when sasshi who already beat my forever hated member on the previous year SSK must be took down by mayu ( and obviously mayu had good relationship too with yuko ? oshirii sisters ? lol ) . 2017 riripon marriage announcement also hit me hard too but i've been able to congratulate her in front of her at IHS events so i'm proud maybe i've got mature these days ? lol. no offense for yuko or even mayu , they got lots of my respects these days , and i'll admit how i missed them on 48G these days especially i'm barely following the 48G fandoms anymore except at the SSK Moments

8. Riripon marriage announcement

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    1. 2015, 2016, 2017, so 3
    2. Twice.
    3. 2016 for Nyannyan Kamen, 2018 for Sakura.
    4. I haven't lived it, but I really like the 2014 one. (Even though Takamina ranks low, I loved her speech. Mayuyu takes the much deserved 1st spot, Sakura, Ricchan and Ikoma enter Senbatsu.
    5. I'd say last year.
    6. For me, it would be:
    1. Yuko's victory at 2010
    2. Mayuyu's victory at 2014
    3. Takamina's speech at 2015 (with Acchan and stuff)
    7. When Sasshi won against Yuko (sorry, I won't deny that I'm biased)
    8. Riripon's marriage announcement lol. (Although I still love Nyannyan Kamen and Yuko's appearance)

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ugh , seems i was very minority at these 1st pages. lol :^^;:

btw thanks for @Zerase for very refreshing topic. also the nostalgic vibes , i even cant believed i've been following this group for so long :shocku::shocku: .

7. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    1. I live on the other side of the world and have a day job so I haven’t streamed any of them. There’s also something nice about waking up to chaos. I’ve been paying attention to the results since 2015.

2. I’ve only voted this year. Was gonna vote in 2015 but I accidentally got my single shipped with another single that didn’t come out until after SSK so I completely missed the voting period...

3. This year: Mukaichi Mion (5), Kato Minami (5), Takeuchi Miyu (5)

4. 2015 was my favorite. It was nerve wracking and actually made me want to vote because it wasn’t certain that my ni-oshi at the time (Rie) would make senbatsu and my oshi (Karen) ranked in first day results, though she didn’t manage to rank in. :( But Rie made it and Karen had fans who were able to put her on the board briefly and she cried.

5. I guess 2017 because weather

6. Rie’s comeback in 2015!!!

7. Mion in undergirls last year made me realize I actually cared about the results

8. It’s hard to out-WTF the marriage announcement

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ouch, I feel you mate. :| but kudos for you to congratulate her directly in IHS. I went to her bday party back then in Shibuya, not long after or just before her graduation. And I was like, shieee...why Riri...why. You in Tokyo? will go to Nagoya for SSK?

Thanks for the thread starter :) just make me realised how long I've been following them. And what have I missed when I decided not to follow them earlier and go for Kpop. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I’m in tokyo but unfortunately i’m running out of luck this year , me and ny friends haven’t managed win any tickets lottery lmao. Idk if i’ll still go or not , 2nd year on my vocational school was getting busy too lately.

Yah , riripon’s leaving was very hit me hard too lol. Obviously i were sad when acchan and rena leaves , but honestly i’ve feel it before , when acchan claim her throne back and rena’s kennin on nogi were over ... that’s their time will come nearly..

erepyon and riripon , my worst graduation ever .. *ssigh even their nickname very similar?lol*

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

1. How many Sousenkyos have you lived? My 6th this year
    2. How many times have you voted? 4 times
    3. Who did you vote for?
    2015: Paru (5)
    2016: Paru (5) Naachan (2)
    2017: Naachan (5)
    2018: Naachan (10)
    4. Which was the best sousenkyo? Definitely 2016 because I was so relieved when Naachan wasn't announced 16 below and Paru didn't get all teary about dropping out of Kami7
    5. Which was the worst? They were all pretty pleasant for me. Don't really have a "worst" ssk.
    6. Which was the best Sousenkyo moment? Sasshi wining in 2013 and everyone's faces
    7. Which was the worst Sousenkyo moment? Personally, for me, it's Jiina not ranking at all in 2017. Seeing her face when she realized that she had dropped out of top 80 really broke my heart.
    8. Biggest WTF moment? Riripon's marriage announcement no doubt lol

11. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    - I remember starting to like AKB around December of 2014 thanks to AKB0048 being on crunchy roll. And I knew the SSK was a thing in the anime but I didn’t really understand it at the time nor did I actually understand the real AKB48 until probably around August of 2015, because I remember seeing the Halloween Night performance from music station on fb, and then I discovered the Wiki48, so I just read and read everything about them.
    Oh! Yeah, so I’ve only actually lived through 2016 and 2017 SSK.

- Once, in 2016 for Myao. I was also going to vote for Myao in 2017 but my CD arrived literally on the 17th of June last year, which means I was too late to vote.

3. Who did you vote for?
    - I voted for Myao, and i will be voting this year for Renacchi. She needs it more.

- For me honestly the 2016 one, it’s the one that really introduced me to some ignora my favorite members (Yuria, Renacchi, Sayaya, Mako)

5. Which was the worst?
    - LAST YEAR. I fell asleep right when they were announcing all the girls and didn’t wake up until they were announcing 3rd place.

- Myao ranking in 2016

- Literally only 4 AKB members in Senbatsu last year.

8. Biggest WTF moment?
    - Yuria’s fall to next girls in 2016.

I’m super excited this year!

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    1. How many Sousenkyos have you experienced?
    All of them
    I voted in all of them
    3. Who did you vote for?
    2009: Ohori Megumi
    2010-2015: Iwasa Misaki
    2016: Tani Marika
    2017-2018: Akiyoshi Yuka/Matsumura Kaori

(tie) 2009 (Back when it was just for fun), 2012 (Wasamin's breakthrough)
    5. Which was the worst?
    2013-2018 (ever since they put the voting tickets in the chara-ani versions of the singles)
    For me, the first time Wasamin got to hold an award
    The "Hard Work Pays Off" speech
    8. Biggest WTF moment?

When I saw how useless the rain slicker was that AKB provided their fans at the 2014 event in Ajinomoto Stadium

9. Most over-used Sousenkyo cliché
    "It's gonna be a bloodbath"

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ALL
    3 times
    3. Who did you vote for?
    Takamina
    1st - Takamina got 5
    And 2015 ssk - Takamina got 4

5. Which was the worst?
    Mayu beat Sasshi (not so much coz of Mayu, but Sasshi is 1st compared to Mayu)
    Takamina's rank drop to its worst

Aside from Takamina's good position?

Sasshi beat Yuck-o (eat that, mrs attention-seeking yuck-o)

Yuck-o beat Acchan (ewwww!)
    Sasshi went to 2nd (ewww!) , she's forever 1st okay

8. Biggest WTF moment?
    Aside from those elaborated in qns 7,
    Takamina being robbed of her kami7 status,
    and Juri floppedly shitting on Riripon marriage announcement.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    - 3rd this year
    - 3 times
    3. Who did you vote for?
    - 2016:Tano Yuka(25),Komiyama Haruka(6),Kato Minami(4),Hasegawa Rena(1)
    - 2017:Komiyama Haruka,Tano Yuka(don't remember exactly how many times)
    - 2018:Komiyama Haruka(78),Homma Hinata(3),Tomonaga Mio(3),Sasaki Miyu(1)
    - 2013.Sasshi taking the crown,WMatsui in Kami 7.Paruru,Sayanee,Milky,Dasu in senbatsu.Tanochan's best rank.
    5. Which was the worst?
    - 2017.Komi dropping over 30 ranks.Tanochan not ranking.Marriage and grad announcments.No venue
    - Komi ranking #21 on 2016
    - For me Komi's drop last year
    8. Biggest WTF moment?
    - marriage announcement

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    - this will be my 4th
    - twice before this year
    3. Who did you vote for?
    - Mayuyu (this year I'll vote for OgiYuka and for Hinachan in STU48)
    - 2014, although I didn't see it live I've seen a full-length recording of it, and of course my kami-oshi won!
    5. Which was the worst?
    - 2015, I hadn't long been a fan, I was trying to follow it using slow wi-fi in a Burger King in Barcelona when I should have been out sightseeing, and I still didn't know who all the senbatsu members were (and Mayuyu only came 3rd!)
    - 2017, Masanya coming back into ranking at #22
    - 2015, Dasu and Haruppi both coming to the stage in tears one after the other
    8. Biggest WTF moment?
    - Riripon's marriage announcement

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

My 5th this year

3. Who did you vote for?
    Never Voted

2014 (Had a lot of excellent moments from Mayuyu winning, The Rise of Sakura, Ikoma Rina's Ranking, Kojiharu's Fake Graduation Announcement, Ricchan appearing just weeks after the Iwate Indicent, Tanabe's Surprise Ranking)

5. Which was the worst?
    2017 (Only good thing was the rise of OgiYuka, but Sasshi/Mayuyu 3 was a dud as Mayuyu lost votes and Sasshi barely gain any votes, The Weather causing the venue to be moved which ended up having 0 fans there, Katomina only rising up 5 spots, Riripon's Marriage Announcement (which I will never say how I truly feel about thought because some folks here would not like it), Not putting Mayuyu's Graduation Announcement cause I actually expected it.

Sasshi being anounced as 2nd (with Mayuyu 1st) and everyone's reaction to it.

Riripon's marriage Announcement

8. Biggest WTF moment?
    Sasshi beating Yuko in the 2013 SSK (It was a moment that no one saw coming).

17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    This will be my 7th election :) but, technically, I have been alive for all of them...

I have voted in 6 of them.

3. Who did you vote for?
    Over the years, I know have 3 definite: Kashiwagi Yuki, Takahashi Juri and Ickihawa Miori. There may have been a couple of other random votes which I can't remember.
    This year I'll be adding at least Ma Chia-Ling to that list, probably Ogino Yuka, Kojima Mako and Kato Rena too.

A tie between 2013, as it was the first election I got to watch with a friend, and 2015, as Yuki got 2nd and Akane made senbatsu, among other things.

5. Which was the worst?
    A tie between 2013 (Mariko's graduation announcement, at which I sobbed) and 2017 (with the whole Riripon and venue debacle).

Tanabe Miku ranking in 2014/Yukirin getting #2 in 2015.

Riripon's marriage announcement.

8. Biggest WTF moment?
    Kojina Yui and the mirror... I will never get why.