1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Wow, Akimoto surely didn't think this plan through (like a lot of his other plans, as we have all seen after all).
    Way to go, you talentless buta.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the premise went downhill pretty fast. It's just a waste of time for the less popular 48group girls who have no chance of getting in with this kind of voting. For sakura, jurina, mako, etc., even if they get in, likely only 1 or 2 of them will get in which means they'll have to be part of a korean group with just one to two japanese members (kinda difficult and lonely for them if that's the case). The resulting group also won't be as interesting to follow for 48 group fans if only 2 girls are there unless you're a fan of those girls.

Maybe it's better if all the 48group girls are eliminated. Maybe miku had the right idea of just quitting early. I think they should have set a minimum of 4 japanese girls in the final group.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I thought miku injured her leg and that was why she quit?

Lol if only koreans can vote than why the hell ayana agrred to join this.....

4. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I had a feeling this was always going to be what happened but I didn't want to put a damper on everyone's hype.

I can't believe MNET, you would think after the recent Wanna One problems they would open the votes again. They marketed the group as an international group and arranged a USA tour but they had to downsize the venues because tickets weren't selling and they look like idiots. You would think they would have learnt but no.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

EVERYTHING was a rumour until today.

I have no problems with the voting method though.
    It's a Korean TV show and the girls went to Korea to film and train and stuff... so it's obvious catered towards them.

The Japanese girls who got to appear are getting a taste of the Korean idol training industry, they are learning and they are expanding their fanbases.

And if enough Japanese girls get into the final group, I'm sure the conversations for a Korean ISG will start soon enough.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Me reading #Produce48 from 48g fans on Twitter and this thread..

This-is-Fine-dog.jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I don’t know, I had a feeling from the start that the popular 48g members were there just for promotion, the ones that might have actually interested in the possibilities were likely the less popular ones... now that there is no fixed quota of Japanese members on the final line up, feels like it was meant to be from the start... I mean, how would they handle having Sakura and Jurina in the final line up? I think they’ll stay for a while but drop out in the end. The other 48g girls will have to show actual talent in order to stand a chance... just the feeling I get from this collab...

• Like Like x 2
  8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

everyone needs to calm down.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, now the rest of not really popular member can focus their activity in Japan again.
    I don't think skill only is enough to enter the top 12, if in the end it is decided by general voting power you need a decent fanbase to begin with.
    At least they get the taste of other country's idol industry, and a small boost of fame.

sorry for not being updated. So Yukirin already bail out? She obviously have something better to do than this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Now I'm somewhat relieved Miku dropped herself out
    @SunnyHighland Yukirin didn't even listed in the legitimate contestants, unlike Azusa and other 2

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ah I see, thanks :)

I just hope for Motomura Aoi and Honda Hitomi to finish strong in this show.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I guess we will just have to wait til' the first elimination round to see how the votings will turn out. I just hope it won't be a massacre for the 48group girls.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Now we have the possibility of a full Korean team, though unlikely, or a full Japanese team which is impossible.

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

This new voting system just will make akb fans/japan people to be more creative to vote akb member...there's need to be worry

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

I think it might actually be good for the less popular 48group girls
    Bein realistic, they had no chance to outvote Jurina or Sakura or even Juri if their japanese fanbases were voting. This way it's like they're all starting (almost) from 0 so they actually have a little chance to get fans and make it.
    I mean, it's bad for the japanese girls overall because it could mean they'll be less than 50% of the final group, but it might actually be a good thing for the less popular ones

On the other side, why are we asuming koreans will only vote for the korean trainees again? They'll probably vote for whoever gets the most screentime and good edits.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

... whatis this supposed to mean? :confused:

Japanese CAN'T vote.

17. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Maybe japanese fans will go crazy enough to fly to korea and buy a sim card just to vote.
    On a side note I'm starting to doubt whether or not i should watch this show even though there are a few members I would definitely love to support.

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    can't wait for Sakura and the Koreanettes

• Creative Creative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I really want to calm down but it's just a hard truth to swallow that Chiba Erii won't become a worldwide superstar with a guest verse on Kanye West's next album

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Welcome to the
    IMG_20171010_171753.jpg

Anyway, since this season the voting will use Gmarket instead of CJ One account maybe we can do some "cheat" (read: VPN) :fear:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2