Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Isn't the mobile app method the most economic? If memory serves me right, subscription is just 500 yen/month and can be applied for and terminated anytime. Granted you need a mobile carrier account for verification.

However I have a problem with your other statement.
    No I don't. As much as i don't expect Jurina fans to unwrap and enter 39k CDs in a day or Sakura fans to do the same 32k times. All are in the same order of magnitude and should look equally suspicious.

So if fans are turning their heads and are talking, do they also talk about things like:
    - What's the amount of non-CD votes of Sasshi, Mayuyu, Jurina, Sakura... votes at election day?
    - What's the amount of non-CD votes of Ogiyuka at election day?
    - How many votes of any member can be credited to people going to HS events?
    I sincerely hope they can answer these, or otherwise it just sounds like 'Why is this girl doing better than my favs?'.

Therefore i now openly accuse Jurina and Sakura fans (heck, every top 7 member's fans the past years) of exploiting the Nihonbashira system.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Glad to know, that Yuka fans don’t actually think this is true.
    Poor Yuka - struggling so much for so many years to become an idol and when she is finnaly recognized, she get such an „open secret”:(
    I really cheer for her and wish her could win:1st:

• Winner Winner x 4
  3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That is correct. However, with mobile you're limited to...what is it now, 15? 16? votes. I lose track because they kept introducing new mobile apps, but basically each Japanese phone can get a maximum of however many it is, assuming they sign up for every group's service. Nihonbashira, however, is limited only by email addresses, and you can have an unlimited number of free email addresses. The initial payment to join Nihonbashira is more expensive than one theater edition CD, but the upkeep is cheaper as you only pay like 600-700 yen to renew annually, and you can use Nihonbashira to vote for Request Hour and the sousenkyo.

Er...yes? Jurina's and Sakura's vote counts for the preliminaries are both likely to consist mostly of mobile and Nihonbashira votes too ._. We simply don't have the resources to open as many accounts. It's the most economical, but it's still a whole truckload of money.

I don't know why some of you are seeing this is a negative thing. It's not. It's a perfectly legitimate way of voting, if you have the money.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Of course it is insulting... not the possible way of voting thou. what if I said that Sakura is not popular and nearly all her votes come from just one person who is a hiding freak? And it is well known truth? Because this is what your post is implying about Yuka. Not nice at all...

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Sounded a bit different. But I'm going to stick with "You're only responsible for what you said/wrote and not what others understood", so that should be end this.

To explain the reactions you face here a bit:
    For the past year there was a lot of talk about how Ogiyuka only got her rank because some cheated by entering a code multiple times.

Now some (excluding you) are taking offense in that a large amount of her 1st day votes are likely due to Nihonbashira.
    But this is something that applies to other members as well, which makes Ogiyuka fans a bit short-fused.

They are now expected to adhere to some kind of unwritten rule because other fans don't go all-in for Day 1.
    One explanation I read is that this is due to strategy. But to me that now is complete BS and only there to make Day1 numbers look more reasonable and mask their usage of Nihonbashira to the general audience.

• Like Like x 5
  6. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Ogiyuka has worked so hard for so long to get where she is at today, gives it a 110% everyday, and takes nothing for granted. When people sum up all of her success to just 'one rich guy' or worse: cheating, I find it very disrespectful not only to her but also us fans.

It's not crazy to think that she has gained a small hardcore fanbase in Niigata and fans in other places as well. To think that it's just one guy is a little crazy lol but to each his own. As long they realize that she has gained support and know her past and don't use it a negative way I don't even care even though I disagree. And yes there very well could be rich fans just like there could be for literally anyone else receiving votes lol it's all speculation/rumors. Yuka fans just like to go all out for the prelims and there is nothing wrong with that.

She loves and appreciates her fans so much. Because of her past, hard work, and dedication to becoming an idol it makes us want to support her more. She is a kind and sweet person all the way around and has worked for many many years to get where she it at today. For people wondering why she's gaining support this is why.

And I haven't posted on here since before first day results but I am so happy for her! #1 is amazing I still get shook thinking about it lol now the hard part is keeping up the momentum so she doesn't fall spots like last year! :1st:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ogiyuka's last year's SSK promise had her clean a Max Toki (E4) carriage.

This year is something about rice and passing it out to customers at the theatre.

Since going to Niigata (not her first choice), she has dedicated herself to the group and its purpose. Her dedication to her adopted prefecture is nothing short of amazing. Even her grandfather encouraged her to be a connection between Saitama and Niigata. She has gained lots of support from her home prefecture of Saitama since the SSK preliminaries last year.

I this is also rubbed off on the new draftees, Nanami wants to be the connection between Miyagi and Niigata.

• Like Like x 2
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 5
  9. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I don't believe that there's a dude having 50000 nihinbashira accounts. Is't it against law?

Thus, this is about a myth of billionaire syndicate that are NGT48 wotas and make Ogiyuka their kami oshi. Another evidence that some NGT48 members are ranking high on preliminary. Last year there was Moeka, now there's Ayaka. Looks like they're dropping Moeka this year for Ayaka. Maybe next year they're gonna switch to another NGT48 member, I hope it's Miyu.

12. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Here comes the translation! That turned out to be pretty long, that I'll have to put into spoiler, but I wonder how much of it would have otherwise been understood with just a machine translation. Anyway, I also added some notes and references to better explain some of the topics, since some required some backtracking and contained particulars not everyone is familiar with.

[​IMG]

At the preliminary annoucement for the "AKB48 53rd Single World Senbatsu Sousenkyo", announced on 2018/05/30, for the second time after last year the first place was taken by Ogino Yuka. Working in Niigata-based NGT48, by achieving the first place at the preliminaries of the past 2017 Senbatsu Sousenkyo she drew great public attention to herself.

It has been 1 year since then. It feels that Ogino Yuka, who has once again got the first place at the preliminaries, has wholly came to be the "face" of NGT48. In what way does she win the hearts and minds of fans? For the first time since the preliminary announcement, we conducted an interview with Ogino Yuka, who paid a visit to Yahoo! Japan two days since then.

[​IMG]

Somewhere inside, part of me was hoping for it

-- What are you feelings about coming in first for the second time after last year?
    Ogino Yuka: I was greatly surprised. To tell the truth, this one year period until the preliminary announcement felt really scary to me. I lived every day under pressure and tension. The moment my name got called at the first place, I felt startled, but at the same time, somewhere inside, there was a part of me who was holding up expectations for it.

-- In the same way as last year's preliminary announcement, you then collapsed in tears. However, were you emotions different from last year?
    Ogino Yuka: They were. The previous time, I couldn't even imagine something like this, so I broke down crying thinking "Eeeh, what did just happen? I can't understand!". By contrast, this time it was more like a sensation as if I had been suddenly cut free from the tension that had been binding me during this one year period. I collapsed down crying as I thought "Aaah, I'm so relieved!", although of course there was also a feeling of surprise to it. On that moment, I felt there was more tension and pressure on me than I had personally expected.

[​IMG]

-- What is, in your opinion, the reason fans voted for you?
    Ogino Yuka: What can I say? Anyway, for one thing, I think it's that I have many fans who are serious and involved, and that are far more vocal than any other fans. For instance, I'm fond of the color orange, and so my fans, as a way to demonstrate that "Ogino's fans are this passionate!", make sure to come here to my place all wearing a matching orange t-shirt. I can tell from this they are all supporting me with great enthusiasm. Even on those times when I attend the handshake event all day long, they always stay over at the venue waiting for me until it's finished, regardless of the fact they might be feeling tired.

-- Why do you think such fervent fans are gathering around you?
    Ogino Yuka: For my part, I try to keep a close distance between me and my fans, more so than anyone else. For my Seitansai, I created clothes badges and included a letter along with each, which I then distributed to all the people who came to see the show. At the Sousenkyo Thank-You Concert, I handed out handwritten letters to everyone sitting at my "Oshi seats". Could it be that my fans are reciprocating to this feeling of mine?

-- Such tasks must take a huge amount of effort.
    Ogino Yuka: They do. However, I feel that I can't fully repay back for the gratitude without doing that, so if this is the minimum I can possibly do by myself, I want to do everything of it.

-- This is quite a feat, but anyway what does "the least you can do" mean to yourself?
    Ogino Yuka: I think that the best way to repay back the favor is by "making everyone have fun", but this is something that so many members are also doing already. On the other hand, when it comes to personally writing letters, or creating stickers and uchiwas by oneself to distribute them around, there's no one who is trying doing it, which is why I thought to myself "Alright, let's do this myself!"

[​IMG]

The reason I can't make any Gachi-koi fans

-- What did your efforts consist of, during this one year period until today's first place at the preliminaries?

Ogino Yuka: Personally, I'm someone who needs to strain myself many and many times harder than everyone else to keep up with dancing and singing. Since I didn't have what it takes to become the best in that regard, I have set out to make "Getting the closest to my own fans" my personal motto instead. Even this year I have continued to stay true to it, so I have the conviction to say that I am the number one in that respect. And at handshake events, I'm sure the godly reception I give to fans are second to none.

-- And on television you also talked about a method to make a handshake session last 2 seconds longer.
    Ogino Yuka: Since we have a table at handshake events, simply standing in the center of it while I give a handshake would just make time go to waste, that's why I do it while following along the fans from one edge to the other, being careful that not even a second would be spent idly, while still respecting the handshake event rules.

[​IMG]

-- On Nikkan Sports they have examined how "Fans who look at Ogino as an object of love interest are nonexistent". It was written that such so-called "Gachi-koi" fans are nowhere to be found, but what do you, the concerned party, think of it?
    Ogino Yuka: Even I feel it's like this! (laugh)

-- But even so, when it gets to a scale as big as Ogino Yuka-san's, wouldn't there be also some Gachi-koi person in there...?
    Ogino Yuka: There might be just a handful, maybe 3 people? All the other members in NGT48 get often greeted with a "Aaah, ...-chan!", only with me it tends to be "Hey!", or something like this. (laugh)

-- So, does it feel everyone is treating you with affection?
    Ogino Yuka: I tend to be told that they perceive me like I am their own child, or a childhood friend, or a pal.

-- Everyone has developed a sense of familiar friendship for you, then.
    Ogino Yuka: At handshake event someone may come asking me "Please fish me", but this is really impossible for me, all I can do at most is act like I got foot cramps (laugh). I guess this is the reason I can't make any Gachi-koi fans. (laugh)
    [Translation note: For better understanding, the first sentence is actually a wordplay with "Tsuru", which means both "Fishing" and "Getting cramps"]

[​IMG]

I make sure to mention "NGT48" and "Niigata" during my jobs in Tokyo

-- After the preliminary announcement, you also paid consideration to NGT48 as a whole when you wrote on Twitter "NGT48, as a single body, let's continue working with all our strenght until the finals".
    Ogino Yuka: Indeed, I was mindful of the group in its entirety. Of course, Sousenkyo is a solitary fight and so I too would like to rise up in the rankings, but at the same time I also want to amaze the world outside as part of NGT48. By having much more of our members ranking in, wouldn't people get to feel that "This Niigata sure has vigor"?

-- And at the preliminaries, 4 members of NGT48 managed to rank in within the first 16 places.
    Ogino Yuka: That was what made me the happiest.

[​IMG]

-- After Ogino Yuka-san began to work in Tokyo as one Senbatsu member, did NGT48 benefit from any positive feedback?
    Ogino Yuka: After I had the chance to be transferred to an external agency (signed up to HoriPro in 2017), whenever I was assigned a job from the agency, at times I have also had other NGT48 members invited over, instead of being just me. For example, on a certain show about kimonos, I had other NGT48 members appearing along with me, which is why in a sense I think I am giving my own contribution.
    [Translation note: The show Ogiyuka is talking about is Kimono Joshi Dai-Shuugou, in which MauMau and Gatanee also appeared. You can watch the episode here: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16733723/]

-- Have you ever reflected on what your position is inside today's NGT48?
    Ogino Yuka: Right now, I have my mind set on serving as NGT48's advertiser. When I have a job to do in Tokyo, I make it a point to mention the words "NGT48" and "Niigata" at least once in the talk. I'd be glad if I could serve to raise awareness of NGT48's name, even just by a bit, with my presence.

[​IMG]

In my diary I only wrote "This is frustrating"

-- Before becoming a NGT48 member, you applied for a great number of AKB48-related auditions. Granted, this is just the preliminary results, but how does someone such as Ogino Yuka-san feels to have achieved the first place in AKB48?
    Ogino Yuka: Even now, it still feels unbelievable. In all honesty, even getting to the 5th place in the end, like last year, and being selected to be a Senbatsu member in the current AKB48, feels unbelievable. A long time ago, I used to write a diary around the period I was in Baito AKB (Baito AKB48 Project, working as AKB48 member in a part-time capacity) and when I participated in the Draft (Candidate in the Second AKB48 Group Draft Meeting, an audition involving all the AKB48 Groups within the country). I often find myself reading back this diary, and on those times I am filled with a sense wonder. "Right now, I have made it there in this amazing place".

-- What did you use to write on that diary, in those days?
    Ogino Yuka: At the time of Baito AKB, I wasn't standing in such a good position, so I used to write only how "frustrating" everything was.

[​IMG]

-- When you later joined NGT48, and especially after the previous Sousenkyo, how did things change in terms of personal environment?
    Ogino Yuka: My working situation changed in a heartbeat. While before the Sousenkyo I used to mostly be active in Niigata, after the Sousenkyo the times I would be in Tokyo suddenly increased, but the biggest change to me is that I could more often stay at my family's house in Saitama. Commuting between Niigata and Tokyo also became more and more common.

-- Isn't all of this tiresome for you?
    Ogino Yuka: Absolutely not. Maybe it's because it's fun, you know.

-- Is there anything in your own personal mindset that changed, instead?
    Ogino Yuka: I learned to pay attention to people around me. Until then, I used to be only concerned about myself and just myself, but after becoming part of the AKB48 Senbatsu members, even in consideration of my position there, gradually I felt more and more motivated to reflect about NGT48 and help lead it ahead.

-- By becoming, so to speak, the "face" of NGT48, didn't this also cause much pressure?
    Ogino Yuka: It did. What scared me a lot was people thinking of me like "Is it really okay for someone like this to be the NGT48 center?". On top of that, since I'm not a native of the Niigata prefecture, I wondered to myself if I would be able to give some proper publicity for Niigata like this. It's just my own arbitrary assumption, but if someone like me who isn't even born in Niigata would go around making a pitch for Niigata, wouldn't this give rise to poor opinions about me? -- I felt really conflicted about this. However, right now I feel definitely inclined to go ahead and do it.

[​IMG]

If you start being bothered by what people mutter, there will be no future

-- Ogino Yuka-san tends to make some mortifying remarks about herself, things such as "I'm not cute, nor am I good at dancing, or singing", but doesn't she think this is untrue in reality?
    Ogino Yuka: Eeeeh, I actually do believe so.

-- Also, I wonder if there is something about these thoughts that prompted you to take on this behavior, marked by an openly demonstration of gratitude to your fans.
    Ogino Yuka: There is. And truth be told, I also used to be afraid of appearing on TV.

-- That's a statement that doesn't feel like coming from a person who is going to appear on "Music Station" tonight. (laugh)
    Ogino Yuka: It doesn't? (laugh) But I'm not someone with that strong a mentality, so even if I tell myself "I won't get discouraged" I do actually end up feeling discouraged. I'm very thankful for having the chance to show up on television, but I'm also afraid of it because I end up thinking whether I would bring down the worth of the group in doing so. Then again, I have made a promise with my fans. It goes like "Let's proceed ahead without paying attention to what people are muttering, and pretend we didn't hear". Compared to the likes of Jurina-san (Matsui Jurina / SKE48, 2nd in the preliminaries) and Sakura-san (Miyawaki Sakura / HKT48, 3rd in the preliminaries), I still have a long way to go myself. As such, people would say about me how "Getting to the 1st place at the preliminaries this easily is just so wrong", but I do believe that if you start being bothered by such stuff there won't be any future whatsoever ahead. Doesn't it feel contradictory for me to state that "I want to make it into Senbatsu", and yet to add that "I am not aiming for the first place"? But this is just because I don't have the courage for it. Still, I gained some courage from my fans thanks to this year's preliminaries, so I can't really say it anymore that I am afraid of appearing on TV, at least.

[​IMG]

-- How did you come to make this promise with your fans?
    Ogino Yuka: It was at the handshake event. Every time the talk of Sousenkyo came up, I felt fainthearted and let out an "Aaaaah......", it all felt really frightening up until the preliminary announcement.

-- Do you show these feelings even in front of the fans?
    Ogino Yuka: I try being self-confident when on SHOWROOM (broadcast channel), which is watched by many people, but on mobame (mobile mail, a service where AKB48 members send their mails) and other such places that only my own fans can see, I allow myself to air my discontent.

[​IMG]

-- Out of all the words that fans have told you, which ones felt the most significant to you?
    Ogino Yuka: It's not about any word in particular that I have been told, but I have to say they are all truly a bunch of odd and interesting people, just looking at them is enough to lift up my spirit. Therefore, when I'm at the handshake event I have no time left to brood over unpleasant things. Even with the replies on mobame, they send in all sort of truly ridiculous stuff, that I can't help but chuckle at it. Everyone lets me have a hearty laugh, and, in turn, they always show up in front of me cheefully and with a smile on their face.

-- So that means that it's your fans who, on the contrary, are cheering you up.
    Ogino Yuka: At the handshake event, rarely any discussion regarding Sousenkyo would come up, if ever. So much so that it had the opposite effect of making me feel worried. I mean, pretty much none of the people would come to talk about the Sousenkyo. However, it turns out that was actually a way to keep me from thinking too much about Sousenkyo itself, in the sense of "Yuka-chan, please only think of fun things when you are at the handshake event and at live performances. As for the Sousenkyo, we'll take care of it by ourselves." For this, I felt really touched by the kindness and thoughtfulness of my fans. After that it was the 1st place at the preliminaries, and I felt like wanting to meet everyone again. "Aaah, you all say all those silly things in front of me, but you did work so hard for me". With the fans being like "Let people say anything they want about you, we are here on your side", I developed a mutual trust to the point I too could be comfortable thinking "It doesn't matter to me, because you all are here with me". It's for this reason I have become confident in saying that "My fans are the best".

[​IMG]

I want to appear on stage at a Niigata concert riding on the Mega Sachiko

-- How determined are you to confront the final part of the Sousenkyo?
    Ogino Yuka: Considering that this time it is going to be held in Nagoya (Nagoya Dome), the members of SKE48 are going to be more earnest as a matter of course, but I want for Niigata to also strike on. Last time, I was 1st at the preliminaries and then 5th in the final ballot. While it was an impressive position, I also dropped in the end, so this year around I want to go on without letting my guard down. Last year I couldn't bring myself to say "I want to aim for the 1s place", I didn't have enough self-confidence to do it. But this year, I gained lots of it from my fans during this one year period, so now I want to actually aim for the 1st place without retreating one step......!

-- It seems you faltered a little while saying it, do you feel comfortable with it.....?
    Ogino Yuka: You are right, I had a little falter, but since we have come so far, I do really want to go for the first place, and if have to be ambitious, I'd say I want NGT48 to go on and become the dominant party in there.

[​IMG]

-- Kobayashi Sachiko-san said that, should you be first in the final results, she'll donate you her "Mega Sachiko" as a present!
    Ogino Yuka: She said so? (laugh) I really want to appear on stage at a Niigata concert riding on it, then.
    [Translation note: Mega Sachiko is a gigantic statue of Kobayashi Sachiko, originally created for her performance at the 2009 Kouhaku Uta Gassen. In reality, Kobayashi made the same promise last year as well. To see the true scale of the statue, you can check this video here (ignore the cup noodles, which were added for a promotional stunt): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqVQh_3A3ms&t=2m10s]

-- But then the NGT48 theater is going to become a mess......!
    Ogino Yuka: Also, speaking of Niigata, the Youtuber HIKAKIN-san (who is Niigata-born) is also lending me his support. As such, I want to keep soldiering on from Niigata to Nagoya while carrying everyone's feelings on my shoulder. (Acting as if to let out all her feelings all at once) Aaah!! Let's give our best! Please support Niigata!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I so want her to win and every other 1st Gen NGT48 member. The girls rely on fans to rank-in in SSK and which hopefully get some attention from the entertainment industry.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Edit: Originally, this post was meant to be in response to another post by @deedee, which used to be above mine until a few days ago, where he was asking for someone to give a translation of a video.
    I noticed the post has since been deleted by mods, I assume this is possibly because the embedded video inside of it might have been taken down in the meantime. This means that, as an unwanted result, now it seems like I am replying to some completely unrelated post, and any context of my message or what I was originally referring to is completely lost. No thanks for that.
    For the sake of clarity, here I'm going to post a list of alternate links to the video whose translation was requested, instead:
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ml1ap
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24736569
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25120644

---

^ Here it is.

Announcer: "Marking its 10th anniversary, at this year's the Senbatsu Sousenkyo neither the last year's queen Sashihara Rino, nor Watanabe Mayu will be present. This means that anyone who'll win will be crowned queen for their first time ever. In anticipation of the actual Sousenkyo finals, the members will speak out their inner feelings."

Ogiyuka: "I'm NGT48 Team NIII's Ogino Yuka, also known as Ogiyuka. Pleased to meet you."

Announcer: "Last year, new-kid-on-the-block Ogino Yuka came in first at the preliminary results, which came to be called the biggest upset in the history of AKB. And then...
    Even this year Ogino Yuka continued to be fist at the preliminary results."

Did you expect to be 1st at the preliminaries?
    Ogiyuka:
    "I absolutely didn't think I would. I couldn't imagine at all I would get the first place at the preliminaries. I just thought to myself that, if my name were to be called, a position close to that which I got last year would have been fine enough. Still, since this is just the preliminary announcement, I won't dare to say anything just yet. There might be a 20,000 votes gap, but this is not to say I am feeling secure. Last year, between the preliminaries and the final ballot, the final total didn't increase all that dramatically, you know. However, this year I, as well as my fans, are taking a more strong-willed attitude and, in a way, promised ourselves to show to the people outside that this is going to be different from last time and how."

Who's a member that you have your mind on?
    Ogiyuka:
    "Sakura-san, isn't she an absolutely vital figure within the AKB48 Group?"
    "She's a person I had been admiring ever since before joining the group. Even at last year's Sousenkyo, I and Jurina... I mean, Sakura-san and I were shoulder-to-shoulder in the position when we ranked in. It was like something out of a dream. Right now, she represents the wall I am most eager to overcome."

Sakura: "If so, I won't let myself be overcome."

Ogiyuka: "Looking back at her history, I am conscious that she is not a wall that can be overcome easily at all, but... It's an enormous wall, it's exactly because there's a wall standing there that I'm keeping my spirit burning.
    In a sense, I want to betray everyone's expectations."

Sakura: "I don't want myself to be overcome just yet. Even speaking of me, in these last two years, I couldn't boost up and raise in position at the Sousenkyo. I was unable to overcome the walls that the senpais represented during these two years. As such, I too would like to become just as strong a foe to my kouhais."

Ogiyuka: "She told how Hakata shall inherit that very banner that they received in Hakata. But even for Niigata, we are close to entering our fourth year, and so I don't want us to fall short. Some may ask «So, who is going to lead the way on Niigata's side of the Sousenkyo?», and I have a strong determination to say «I want to be the one pulling the group ahead»"

Announcer: "Gaining an overwhelming number of votes, Ogino got to sit at the first place in the preliminary announcement, but in truth she is someone who has gone through much hardships, with a history of failing the AKB auditions two times already."

About being called an "individual who knows hardships"
    Ogiyuka:
    *shakes head to deny*
    "Anyway, personally I don't feel like these have been hardships to me. Since this was the place I dreamed for, I always kept on working toward it. For this reason, as far as I'm concerned, I don't think of any of this as unpleasant moments or hardships."

Nana: "For one thing, no matter if you reach the first place or any such great position, for your entire life one should never forget to have a sense of humilty. «I'm not good enough, I'm not good enough», an attitude to constantly put pressure on yourself and to never forget to have a sense of humilty, this is what makes you appreciated by others and makes fans want to lend you their support."

Jurina: "But I can say I know the reason there's such a degree of support. What could it be, if not her sense of cordiality? To be able to talk with Sashihara like «How about going together there?», «Why not doing this together?», it's amazing how sociable and what a strong willpower she has to have. Even now, I wouldn't dare to say any of this, myself. Never mind the fact that we have been together for 8 years, actually 10 years, it's absolutely impossible for me."

Yuiyui: "What can I say? At handshake events, she would also always put up all kinds of decorations at her own booth. On a normal day, the staff at the event would get all the decorations ready for her on one side, and she would then proceed to arrange them around. I heard that she's bringing them along with herself from home. «Aah, this is all so amazing», seeing it reminds you of that original enthusiasm from the beginnings."

Announcer: "Her teammate Nakai Rika pitches in with these inner feelings..."

Nakai: "Ogino is truly strong at Sousenkyo. As the face of the group who had been leading it ahead so far, she is one very important person. But as for getting into the top positions in the rankings... I can't say I am pleased of it.
    So yeah, I had stated it as my goal to be the first out of NGT, but gaining that many votes is just impossible for me. More than finding it frustrating, I can't stomach it."

What if you succeeded in becoming the queen?
    Ogiyuka:
    "What of it...? If I will end up achieving the first place, there will be some people who'll surely be thinking of me «This is no good», but I actually don't want to make anyone feel like this. I want to go on to become an idol who'll betray one's expectations, in a good sense. Currently, of course, the Sakamichi groups may be receiving a lot of public attention, but I would be happy to help create a new AKB48 that will give people the same sensation it had back during its golden age. I deeply think so."

Announcer: "Only 5 more days to go until the Senbatsu Sousenkyo."

As per usual, the less Nakai talks, the better it would be for her already precarious reputation.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
  16. deedee

deedee Kenkyuusei

God bless you:) Thank you

17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I am so impressed by this girl, she is looking at the wider group, not just NGT48, on how she can propel AKB48G forward. She will use NGT48 as the vehicle to accomplish it, from Niigata to the whole country.

Her crayfishing made it into Model Press
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1772582

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Ogiyuka is a shining example of perseverance, positivity and professionalism. There is nothing she has done that has made me doubt her sincerity towards her work, her fans or the 48 group.
    She is a member I would love to see at the helm of another golden 48 era, a publicly recognised figure.
    Stay for 10 years Ogiyuka, I will support you for all of them. <3 and I have voted for her in this election too :D
    That Nakai comment though... wtf...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. DD48&46

DD48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    who is JOESTAR ? who always appear in Yuka's Showroom. Is it here ?
    A lot of money that spend to gift Hope not to forget vote yuka on the election haha

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From the Katomina Thread.

First Look at Vice President OgiYuka as Bismarck

• Like Like x 2