1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pamyurin

Pamyurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Seina said that she was the 2nd member with the longest time between joining the group and entering senbatsu. It got me wondering who was first or if anybody has a list with the time each senbastu member took to get chosen for senbastu :huh:

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think it's Murayama Yuiri, debut in September 2011 first senbatsu in March 2018.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know if Seina is being cheeky about that or what.
    Most of the 13th gen has never been in senbatsu. And there are still a few from 15th that have yet to appear (they won't).
    :confused:

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think she means from those who have appeared in senbatsu it's taken her longer than anyone (except Yuiri).

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Don't even need to forge those.

inb4 Saho ranks in the top 16.

7. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Did something here in anticipation for tomorrow's ssk. It's a Music Fair Special from 2016.

Medley setlist:
    1. Namida Surprise!
    2. Iiwake Maybe
    3. Ponytail to Shushu
    4. Heavy Rotation
    5. Everyday, Katyusha
    6. Flying Get
    7. Manatsu no Sounds Good!
    8. Gingham Check
    9. Sayonara Crawl
    10. Koi Suru Fortune Cookie
    11. Labrador Retriever
    12. Kokoro no Placard
    13. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai
    14. Halloween Night

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BgFAMfryNo2t_WxPNzuXgqOmSQ356Zrd

• Like Like x 2
  8. Palioxis

Palioxis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah, you kinda phrased it a bit badly here.. please don’t give people a bad impression of my poor girl lol. But it’s generally accurate tho?
    I went digging a bit because I was curious and it should be:

1. Murayama Yuiri, in Jabaja, March 2018, debuted September 2011 - 6 years 6 months
    2. Fukuoka Seina, in Teacher Teacher, May 2018, debuted May 2013 - 5 years
    3. Oba Mina, in The Song With The Long Name, Dec 2013, debuted September 2009 - 4 years 3 months
    4. Tanabe Miku, Chance no Junban, Dec 2010, debuted Dec 2006 - 4 years
    5. Kuranoo Narumi, Jabaja, March 2018, debuted April 2014 - 3 years 11 months
    6. Nagao Mariya, Sayonara Crawl, May 2013, debuted Sep 2009 - 3 years 8 months
    7. Nakagawa Haruka, Heavy Rotation, August 2010, debuted Dec 2006 - 3 years 8 months

If we remove the two who were in Janken singles, then you can include Okabe Rin, Muto Tomu, and Oshima Ryoka who took 3 years and 7 months to be in their first AKB48 senbatsu. Of course, this is just a cursory glimpse at the senbatsu thing, I couldn’t be bothered to look at all of them. It’s also calculated based on months because I was lazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This also doesn’t include how long it took some SG girls to enter AKB senbatsu like Akarin (6 years 5 months) and Ota Yuuri (6 years 1 month) but of course, they’re kinda staple senbatsu girls in their own group so do they count?

Shoutout to random KKS Komori Mika who only took 6 months to enter senbatsu. You’re an inspiration, whoever you are.

In general, it takes around 1 to 3 years to enter senbatsu (if they ever actually get chosen) for AKB members on average I think?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Next time boo... or maybe NOT

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
  10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    @Palioxis That's actually really depressing - any girls who have been in AKB for more than 5 years or so will very probably never make senbatsu. So, that's 15th gen and above, and nearly D1 as well. If they haven't made it by now then they're all out of luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

What? Komori Mika was legend. One of the first members who you were never sure if she was an airhead or a genius.

And an expert with a blowpipe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    If we’re only counting management selected singles and not janken, debuted in May 2007, first management senbatsu in June 2016, nine years later, Oya Shizuka says hi.

(If we are counting janken, that’s still December 2011, so four years and seven months)

• Like Like x 3
  13. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Bunshun was trying to reveal Nao’s scandal but Nao beat them to it :awesome:

>I don’t know

15. manuyuhe

manuyuhe Kenkyuusei

Who will be next AKB General Manager?
    1. Takahashi Juri
    2. Okada Nana
    3. Mukaichi Mion
    4. Okabe Rin

In my opinion: no.1 Takahashi Juri

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @manuyuhe Yuiri. She's even already doing the take-every-member-out-on-dates thing that Yuihan keeps meaning but can never quite manage to do.

Of course Yuiri's idea of a date is running a free obstacle course at the park together, but still.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think it’ll be Naachan.

The STU a captaincy seems to be a preparation for her for that.

Much more important than being Team captain.

18. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

As Naachan oshi I'm really dont want her to be the next general manager even she is very qualified. She will take things too seriously and blame on herself for others' mistakes. I would rather see her as the ace

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Mion-> Soukantoku
    Naachan-> Ace ?
    I'd love this as much as I'd love the opposite!

Also, spare a minute to fantasize about a YuuNaa Double Soukantoku and Mion as the ace! Yeah!

• Like Like x 2
  20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I dont think Yuihan will step down from this role very soon and the next candidate needs to have at least 5 years more in AKB.
    Quite honestly I dont think Juri will stay longer than 5 years, maybe shorter even. Her tenure is quite solid already.
    Mion I can't see in that role too because while she loves AKB so much, I dont think she has leader qualities.
    Naachan is a possible choice, but as it was said above she takes everything way too seriously and I feel like she doesnt work well under pressure. She already feels pressured to pull STU ahead and giving her a soukantoku role might not be good for her mental health.
    Berin would be a good choice, I can see her staying for long time and she takes her captain role very seriously. I think she would be a good representative of AKB.
    And then Yuiri I think would also be a good soukantoku because she can really bond with every member and takes time to get to know everyone, she also works very hard in the theater. The only thing stopping her would probably be the fact she is a bit of a weirdo (in a good way of course)

• Like Like x 4