[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

This girl is cute!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    All of them look really cute in the vids but Honda Yuzuka stole my heart. I already knew she was cute but that was on a whole other level.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The translations (in order of the videos)

Everyone what is the thing that comes up when you think about Taiwan? Taipei 101 or Boba milk tea? Hello everyone I am Shih-Ya Chen from TPE48. I tried out in the 2015 AKB48 audition in Taiwan and became a Taiwan trainee. Two years have passed since that and I became 1st generation of TPE48. TPE48 is a new start for me. I will give 101% and go forward as TPE48. Someday when you think about Taiwan I hope what will come to your mind is not Boba milk tea or Taipei 101 but TPE48. I will do my best. I want you to remember Shih-Ya Chen. Thank you very much.

Hello everyone I am Shih-Yuan Chen from TPE48. I will be participating in the World Senbatsu General Election. Hello everyone I am Hime from TPE48 1st generation. I have decided to participate in the World Senbatsu General Election. The goal I have is for people from around the world to know TPE48 and like TPE48. For this goal I brought a secret weapon from Taiwan. Its a lantern. I wrote success on TPE48 and have my dream come true. Success on TPE48. I will go fly this lantern.

Hello everyone I am Yuzuka Honda from 1st generation of TPE48. I am turning 12 this year. I am half Japanese and half Taiwanese. I can speak Chinese and Japanese. The most exciting thing about participating in the general election is being able to meet the senior members of AKB48 group. I love to dance. I would like to perform the dance I love. Thank you very much. There are still many things to learn so I will do my best. Please support TPE48. I ask for your support for TPE48.

Hello everyone I am Pin-Han from TPE48 1st generation. Hello everyone I am Pin-Han from TPE48 1st generation. This past year I changed from TPE48 Taiwan trainee to TPE48 1st generation. This was a really big thing for me. TPE48 just started and is still green like the mango. But I will do my best and someday will become like the sweet sweet mango. Thank you for your continuous support. We will do our best. I will show everyone a wonderful Pin-Han and a wonderful TPE48. Thank you. Lets see the great view together.

Hello everyone I am Stich from TPE48 1st generation [Chinese]. Hello everyone I am Stich from TPE48 1st generation [Japanese]. Hello everyone I am Tik Kei Shin from TPE48 1st generation. Please call me Shaudy. I came from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you. I am really happy that I got to participate in the senbatsu general election this year. It was my dream to become an idol so if I think about that I am being able to do it right now makes me really happy. I want lots of people to know TPE48. And I will do my best and show everyone the best of me. And I want to heal everyone with my smile. Everyone please support.

[taken from YT]

• Like Like x 2
  6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    58:00 OMG, legit water balloon fight turning into complete mayhem:lol:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    thins have been quiet for awhile, I know the girls are probably busy preparing for SSK and the others are probably training or something, but I wish we could have some news about what they are up to. :(

9. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    One of them is in TPE48 Village, but I do not know anything about the other twin.

10. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^ Sorry I meant to right "things" rather than "twins" but thanks for trying to help anyway.

11. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Any update when will they debut? Any hints of song? I can only see TPE village and nothing much going on after. Any thoughts about what happen during the fan meet?

12. Huww

Huww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    The fan meeting was postponed. No information on debut date. Recently Some enter a competition for attending TGC Toyama by Streaming on SR.

13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    is there any reason why the fan meet is cancelled? i dont follow them much so i dont know whats going on- seems there fanbase is also silent.

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I think they said they were not ready yet, wanted to deliver a top-notch performance etc. so they asked for a slight delay. From what I have seen lately they really have been working hard, they aren't even in the village that often (or at all, I'm not entirely sure about the details, have been busy with SSK and SR SSK)

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

Some problems on the management side of TPE48..

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/tpe48遭爆薪水只領過-次-公司高層帶酒氣探班練舞-070019546.html

(google trans)

"Taiwan’s TPE48, which is known as the Japanese delegation to the AKB48 sister group, has not yet officially debuted. Disputes have been reported. According to the company’s employees, the company’s operating team “Xihee Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd.” has exceeded June 15 Three months did not pay employees salaries, and even many employees did not receive the advance payment for the company. The total amount was more than NT$3 million.

The company's employees alleged that "Hee-Yee Entertainment Technology Co., Ltd." was a joint venture between the Taiwan company and Japan's AKB48 brokerage company "AKS". Since March, it has delayed the payment of salary, and now the company with about 20 employees already has more than 10 employees. Involuntarily resigned to find another way out.

Not only is there a salary arrears, but when the TPE48 formal member signs the contract, the contractual terms require the monthly payment of the full-time members, and only one payment has been made. Recently, the TPE48 was broadcast on the Internet and was produced by the “Taiwan Pao Village” program. Ke Bai Yu recorded, has not yet paid the production costs.

Employees and codebreakers broke the TPE48 morale, even at the TPE48. Chairman Xu Yurong changed his payday, accumulated labor and labor pensions, and even borrowed money from multiple employees. Drinking alcohol in front of him and taking alcohol to the dance class to visit the class made the company shake his head."

16. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I just read about this - so no one is being paid, the director is shady and the girls are in limbo?

And I thought MNL got off to a messy start...

Poor Abemaru, and all the other potential members; none of this is their fault and yet they are stuck waiting around while idiots try to 'manage' things. ¬¬

17. Huww

Huww Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
  18. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And I though MNL management is the worst- i feel sorry for the girls esp to the original members, they been waiting for years and helped out in TPE revival after a long time hiatus. I hope it all goes well.

19. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Poor girls! I hope they can get out of this mess and be able to debut.

20. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    The Chen twins and Chiu Pin-han performed some lines of Koisuru in Mandarin :oops:
    Anyone know if theyre near translation (like SNH) or liberties taken to have a diff meaning (like AKB China)?