AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, it's hard but comparing her hair style on that pic with the girl from the concert makes me wonder. Suzuki has straight bangs and they often have the same hair style over a long period. Anybody else who have an opinion?

2. ossan

ossan Member

#6 is also Tano Yuka.

3. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    What would happen if 48-group members spied back Shukan Bunshun repoters?

4. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ossan I agree. The problem for me is her chin but the shape depends on if the pic is taken from below or from above. Thanks everyone, now I take it easy during the weekend.

5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Then the members could release a 100 page scoop exposing the reporters as Peeping Toms.[hehe]

6. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    In Soviet Japan, idols spy you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

They do it for Mother Akiba!

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's already bad enough with Sally Amaki stalking twitter to find out when fans are talking (shit) about her :awesome:

9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Hope she haven’t (did) looked on my Twitter. :hehe:

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread to do so (since this is Sakamichi and not 48G proper), but
    can anyone extract all these videos and save it to, say, Google Drive? These are videos associated with the Sakamichi groups' audition but they're geoblocked, and someone suggested me gen(dot)youtube(dot)com (and, similarly, my pick - saveitoffline(dot)com), but neither of these two are 100% reliable. They work for the Nogizaka-associated videos, but the Keyaki ones I'm having a hard time extracting it. (Is there any way I can extract videos that are Japan-only? Do I necessarily need to use a VPN to do so?)

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Not really a question on AKB48, but:

On the AKBINGO video they were playing a "Projected Pong"-like game. What terms should i use to search for the tech if I want to buy it in real life?

12. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, but does anyone like the idea of the number 1 vote- getter being considered ineligible from future elections even if she remains in the group? In other words, we get a different winner every year. I assume this idea was broached previously when Sasshi was three-peating her way through AKB'S last three general elections. And this isn't a knock at Jurina simply because she won yesterday. Wouldn't this concept give the top 5 vote-getters more enthusiasm to remain in the group and compete if they knew their most major competitor would not be in the way the following year? Just a thought.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    How could one describe Sato Amina's image / personality?

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    My work with Revival Concert continues, I've now come to B4. And Kataomoi no taikakusen. And 6 back dancers. For the sake of completeness I want to know who they are. Very few good video shots of them but I think I've seen Takahashi Juri and Hirata Rina. Somebody out there who knows who the others are?

15. ossan

ossan Member

^ all 12th gen
    Takahashi Juri
    Hirata Rina
    Iwata Karen
    Tano Yuka
    Saeed Yokota Erena
    Sasaki Yukari

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @ossan And you are sure? Thanks a lot.

I've now come to NMB48 and A3. It's hard to recognise girls I havn't seen before but I do my best. There is also a help in Wiki48 because somebody have updated the setlist there, unfortunately with some errors so I must check everything. Now my question is about members in Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, Wiki says Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Kondo Rina, Yamaguchi Yuuki, Yoshida Akari, Yamada Nana, Kishino Rika but I can't see Yamada Nana. But I think I can see Shinohara Kanna instead. What do you say?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2018
  17. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Is Yamada Nana in the rest of the stage? If not, I guess there is a chance that she was just missing on that particular day of the performance you're watching and Shinohara Kanna replaced her. The members listed on Wiki48 are the ones who performed on shonichi, doesn't mean they actually performed in all performances.

18. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes, she's there. At most in Shinkirou together with Ogasawara. I guessed Shinohara would show up in Seifuku ga Jama because she left stage before the MC right before. That use to indicate she would come back soon.

They are moving so fast in the songs and there is also too short video cuts to get a secure look.

Here comes some pics, I want to be sure. All this is basicly because of bad or missing information from AKS. But that isn't new. Pic 1 is Yamada Nana. I'm sure. Pic 2 is co player together with Ogasawara in Shinkirou, same? The faces don't look the same but the bangs are the same. Strange. Pic 3 & 4 is the same member. Shinohara? Pic 5 I don't know.
    a3-1.jpg a3-2.jpg a3-3.jpg a3-4.jpg a3-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2018
  19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @gotbild Picture 2 is definitely Yamada Nana.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    @gotbild Picture 5 is making me think of Mori Ayaka but she wasn't in the group for very long before she graduated, however according to the wiki she did appear in the A3 Revival.

• Informative Informative x 1