1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I agree they'd probably work well together visually, personality-wise and vocally. However, the chances of them officially performing together seems slim. Hiragana and Kanji need to actually perform together or one of them needs to be transferred. And Yuipon would have to openly bless the collaboration or else everyone will feel uneasy.

So, I'd just be happy with them singing together at least once. Or maybe after graduation since they seem to run into each other so much.

2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I remember reading about them attending that "Sony training school" together, and do not remember anything about Kyonko going to a modelling school. That was half a year ago or so though, so it might be incorrect.

This "Sony event" and modelling is school is completely new to me, though.

Also I don't think we will get a "real" performance (at a live, on a single, or something along those lines) with them together, but, chances are higher, on say, a Keyakitte Kakenai that has both groups, or just a TV show in general. "The great voices" working together could make an interesting piece in an episode/show about singing.

3. willigettiredofidols?

willigettiredofidols? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
  4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Kyoko was the mvp of the danso episodes for me, she was fully committed to the tsundere chara; too bad she didn't win.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kyonko and Miho on the cover of shonen sunday

[​IMG] [​IMG]

new profile photo
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I struggled through Kyoko's interview. But here's what I could gather.

Her manner of speaking was the result of strict parenting. They apparently really cared about proper speaking.

Just when she had given up hope of entering the entertainment industry she saw Imaizumi on Keyakake. She contacted her on LINE to confirm. She said she didn't normally add people to LINE that she met at auditions. She added Imaizumi because they both aimed to improve their singing ability. Anyway, she decided to audition since Imaizumi made it. She also felt it was her last chance before going to college.

After she joined Hiragana she thought they would be an under group and so she aimed to join Kanji. But she felt she could never catch up to them. Then Kanji had their meeting where they decided on 21-bonds which made it impossible anyway.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She was definitely the most masculine and consistent. Despite Memi being my oshi in Hiragana, I would have voted for Kyonko. Memi was the most feminine, though. lol.

Thanks to @plus1plus1 for that summary of the interview. It all tallies with other things I've read. Makes the relationship with Zumiko clearer. Kyonko's sign during the auditions about being a friend of Zumiko's was not just there to help her succeed, but also to thank Zumiko, perhaps.

Of all the Gana-chans, I think Kyonko is one who indeed could have caught up with the Kanjis. She could sing and dance well right from the time of her auditions. And who knows what could happen if Hirate does indeed leave and Kanji decides to reboot somehow. Hiragana has a wealth of talent.

8. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Well I don't think she still wants to go to Kanji. I can't speak for her but I think it would be pretty nice to have my own group and a stable high position within it. Also, her vocal talents much better utilized in Hiragana where there are other members to sing with. I believe someone from management hinted at a possible shuffle but I honestly hope it never happens. At least anytime soon. If Kanji reboots they will have second gen as additional talent.

EDIT: Kyoko just blogged about Tamago. The song is about Hiragana trying to get to Tokyo Dome. They absolutely should not do a shuffle until they get a chance to do that.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  9. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Visually, musically, and personalitywise this is an excellent front three. Kato - Mirei - Kyoko.

[​IMG]

Yesterday, Kyoko gave her rankings for the album songs on message.

Music

1 - Konna Seiretsu wo Dare ga Saseru no ka? (1st Gen)
    2 - Halloween no Kabocha ga Wareta (Lima Cantik)
    3 - Kitai Shite Inai Jibun
    4 - Wazukana Hikari (Mirei solo)
    5 - Kirei ni Naritai (Nao, Nibu, Miho)

Lyrics (not in order)

Kitai Shite Inai Jibun
    Yakusoku no Tamago
    Wazukana Hikari
    Kirei ni Naritai
    Oide Natsu no Kyokaisen (1st Gen)

10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    reading kyoko's story/interview was moving..
    she worked really hard to get to where she is now

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Kyoko had a great episode. She wants a photobook featuring her with ramen called "Noodles".
    [​IMG]

Hiragana de Koi Shitai.
    [​IMG]

She also wrote about Kagechan today as expected. I love this habit she has of ending serious posts with just her name without her catchphrase.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Oh, I wouldn't mind a photobook at all. I think she'd be one of the top contenders from Hiragana to get one. Besides being one of the most popular members, she's really photogenic and seems to have a nice body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Kyonko + ramen + mizugi would make the greatest photobook in history.

14. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Kyonko in a Ramen mizugi?

15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Although I wouldn't necessarily oppose that, I was thinking more along the lines of Kyonko (pause), wearing mizugi (pause), eating ramen lol.

16. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I just heard her solo preview..and I love it already

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ah! arigato!! Kioko is my ohsimen No1 from HirganaKeyaki! I love her!!! She is so Cute and Gorgeous! :inlove:<3<3

18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kidzuitara kataomoi , kimi ga kureta mono , silent majority , sakuranbo , harujion ga sakukoro ... what a nice setlist , this is my first post at keyaki’s thread and i’m looking forward for her !

Btw anyone had full link backup for those showroom ?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  19. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    If kyoko really did the jump next episode, I would really be impressed...but just seeing the preview of her crying makes my heart break. :/

20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Kyoko will be on the cover of Flash to commemorate the album release.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1