1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Ogiyuka

[​IMG]

source

fanart from Majisuka (left to right : Katomina, Hinatan, Ogiyuka and Megutan)

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

MAN, that first fanart makes me happy just by looking at it, really captured Ogiyuka's spirit!! And she looks so cute on the majisuka fanart <3 Will she really be wearing shorts? And she looks SO good with blue lens!! I usually think they look weird on 48G girls, but it suited ogiyuka so well!!
    Btw, i made a ogiyuka inspired fanart too!! XD It's for a contest i'm participating lol If you wanna take a look, it's here!: https://twitter.com/katoepii/status/1005300891602313216

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Congratulations Yuka for 100k Instagram followers \(^0^)/

Does she play a character with foreign heritage? Regarding her eyes at that series.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/1007248756503269376

I hope I'm still on time, but I saw Ogiyuka sharing this message to thank fans and encourage each other in anticipation to the Sousenkyo. It's a bit of a stream-of-consciousness kind of post with some jumps from one argument to another, but I thought it would be nice to try translating it before the start of the event.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The rehearsals in Nagoya are over!
    All that it's left now is only tomorrow's rehearsals and then the actual event on the day after...
    I always kept myself from thinking too deeply about it up until now, because if I started thinking too much about it I wouldn't be able to do anything else anymore. However, when today pretty much all the members were gathered together like this and we headed to the Nagoya Dome, at last I felt an incredible sense of tension.
    For me, this is going to be the third Sousenkyo! Last time, at my second one, I received the 5th place, a position that feels way too great for myself.
    And even this year, with the 1st place at the preliminaries, there were many opinions being raised about how such a high position doesn't reconcile with my actual abilities. And, of course, there have been many times I had been feeling just the same.
    Still, there also have been many people I had the chance to meet exactly thanks to having received this ranking. It's thanks to this that I could become who I am today. I'm truly, truly grateful for this. At the same time, I have still a long way to go, a very long, long way perhaps, but anyway the fact is that I really desired to become an idol even at the cost of putting my everything at stake, and then now that I've had my chance to be one, I left my family and friends to come to Niigata! "Wow, is that really all?", I guess someone people may be thinking, but for me this is something that greatly changed my own life. That was an influential decision. Just because I had the chance to be an idol, there was no way for me to know whether it would prove to be a success or not, which is why even my own parents felt a great deal of apprehension about sending me to live alone in Niigata.
    But making people have fun, making people smile, wanting people to feel happy, when it comes to these sentiments, isn't one's career history totally irrelevant, I did wonder! I'm still very far from scoring a full 100 points score, but when it comes to giving your 100%, I know I did manage to! I'll say it even this year with pride. Be it fun moments, harsh moments, frustrating moments, I'll speak it all out while including everything.
    Tomorrow, at 3PM, will be the deadline for voting, but even now, to all the people who cast even just one vote for me, who are doing their utomost to allow my own dreams to come to fruition, thank you very, very much. To some this may all feel like "What? A mere one vote?", but to me this still represents a big show of love! I don't know what the results will turn out to be, on the day after tomorrow, but I promise I won't let go of even a single one of these feelings of love that I received from you all. Whatever outcome it may be, what I just hope is that we won't end up feeling regretful. If, once this is over, we can tell each other "We have done everything we could!", that would be reasons enough to feel happy.

To all the people in Niigata, let's pray together so that NGT will be able to bring on a sea of smiles, and bring back home with a sense of pride as many trophies as we can. This year, I'm feeling my heart racing incredibly fast. Granted, I know that Sousenkyo isn't everything. However, it's all because I'm having the chance to attend a festival such as this AKB48 Group's important Sousenkyo.
    It's also because to get into such a mood is something that happens only once a year!
    Carrying all of Niigata on our shoulders, we'll be standing tall on the stage of Nagoya Dome. Please, give us your support! To tell the truth, I'm feel a lot of pressure, but it also feels so fun. The fact I'm able to stay normal as always is only thanks to you all who are making me smile as per usual. Just for today only, let me get fired up with lots of eagerness, let me carry everyone upon my shoulders. This is my selfish request.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
  5. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

Don't worry. I'm sure JOESTAR has the financial backing of the Speedwagon Foundation. ;)

She looks intimidating. Maybe her character will have freaky powers like Torigoya?

Thank you for translating this. Ogiyuka is always incredibly considerate.

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

OgiYuka ranked 4th in the SSK.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Disappointed of course that she didn't win but 4th place with increased votes is still very good (and what a great speech lol) and her time will come in the next couple of years. As we all know she never lets any sort of failure knock her back and it's great to see her looking very cheerful with her trophy in this video just posted in the NGT48 Official Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1007976019238637570

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    not gonna lie, i was a bit "eeeh" when she was announced at the 4th place. but her speech really touched me. gonna work hard next year.

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    her speech was the highlight of the show for me,maybe next year will be her year

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. dimazzagung48

dimazzagung48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Can you translate ogiyuka's speech? I dont undertsand at all

11. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I guess we all had high hopes but increase in rank and increase in vote count should be a positive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Ogiyuka !!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    It may have only been one rank above, but, congrats to OgiYuka!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    After her speech, my bias for her certainly increased a lot. Very very humble. She certainly made me a bit emotional as she stated her flaws as an idol and all while being hilarious as well (mentioning her stinky feet and that the only thing she is good at is with fishing crawfish lol). She talked too fast (probably she really took the time limit into consideration?) that it is certain that she lost oxygen hence the stumbling at the end.

Her journey is still starting, and I'm sure that she will definitely bring the 48g to another golden age, as she promised in her speech.

• Like Like x 8
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    With Rika's alleged scandal, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ogiyuka is the queen of Niigata's rice paddy!

16. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Increase in vote and rank I'm happy!! To be completely honest I'm glad she hasn't shot straight to number one and is making her way up one step at a time, but I still hope to see her at #1 in the future :1st: I want her to be at the helm of a new golden era as well, that's my dream

Her speech hahah 48G's best rapper award/meme of the election [hehe] She somehow managed to deliver a great speech that made me emotional but at the same time it was so funny and cute lol also I think she had a break down in the middle of it?? hahah love her aura as always she was so funny I can't

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 2.17.18 PM.png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  17. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    It was definitely one of the best moments. I was sat gripping my chair yelling 'BREATHE!! BREATHE WOMAN!!' at my computer screen. I was watching with a friend and I think they were stunned by it.

I am also looking forward to a full translation of it (I only understood parts); super happy that she went up a rank, and here's hoping that she goes up again next year! <3

18. Erythrocytes

Erythrocytes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Her speech is too great, can't help but to have a go at translating.
    If you don't mind my inferior translations, here's a gist of what she said on the senkyou.

I apologize if i get anything wrong :/

This is NGT48 N3 Ogiyuka Ogino Yuka.
    Thank you to those who voted and supported me.

I was presented with 5th in the elections last year, but I heard many saying that the I myself does not match the rank given, which makes me realise that I am still a 'newcomer' in 48 Group, which is something I know that I cannot control.

However I want everyone including me to feel that Ogiyuka getting 5th last year was an awesome feat.

Getting 5th in the elections last year has allowed me to be choosen to be in AKB's senbatsu, a space in an external agency, a center position in a NGT single and lot of other chances.

But I am still far from becoming like my seniors. I realise that I must continue to work my hardest. This is what I have been thinking about for the year.

I may not be able to produce a 100/100 result, but I am and will give my 100% to everything I do.

There is nothing in me that I can feel number one at: I am not cute, not an orthodox idol but someone who are too engrossed in crayfish fishing.

But in handshakes and theatre performances, the close distance I have between the fans are number one. I can proudly say so.

I have been causing a lot of troubles for my parents. My father has been complaining about my smelly feet, and also bothering my mother with my self indulgence.

But still to all my fans, family, staff in both the agency and the members of NGT48 for their continous support I have been able to clinch this wonderful 4th position. To me, it feels like a dream, I can't stop shaking.

'Ogino again?' definitely there will be people who thought of this, but its okay.

The era which had been called the 'golden age', even though its bold to say so, I want to rebuild it.

Despite the fact that I am still inexprienced, compared to my seniors there is nothing to my advantage; my performance and singing and dancing cannot even compete with them. But with the votes and love given by everyone, I will do my best to make this flower bloom; where everyone would say that the 48Group is the best. This is the group that I want to help build.

This is the 4th year for NGT48. KitaRie has already graduated. Too I want to give her a reassurance.

KitaRie was a significant being in NGT. I too would want to become like her, to be able to support NGT in her place.

Mouu...

I am done.

'I want you to keep smiling,
    I don’t want you to cry
    Because I want you to be happy
    Through the sincere sky,
    through the endless sky
    The soaring birds represent hope'

This is part of the lyrics of the center song 'Sekai wa doko made aozora na no ka?' that was given by the support of my fans. I want to be like the soaring birds that represent hope. Please let me continue to work hard for the 48Group.

I will do my best to be a woman that fits her rank. I will do my best. Thank you for your support. Really thank you for your support. I love you all! (tumbles)

Toku: Congratulations!
    Ogiyuka: Thank you.
    Toku: Do you have a message for KitaRie?
    Ogiyuka: Rest assured. The NGT now is the best. Leave in my hands!

edit: some errors in my translation

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Should Ogiyuka fans still need to do same strategy next years? Casting most votes in the first day?

20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @Erythrocytes THANKS so much for your translation!!!<3<3<3 Yuka is really a special idol:inlove::inlove::inlove: