1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    ^ I think it's a staple place for bungee jumps in variety show. Nogi also did their hit campaign there too.

Mao is my MVP for this episode. The way she jumped (fell) lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Big thumbs up to Hiragana for their hit campaign. Not much crying and a lot of bungee. This is why they’re sakamichi idols. Welcome to the club.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I remember that place too! I think that’s the same place where Sasshi (HKT48) couldn’t jump because she was genuinely scared and even had a panic attack on Shukan AKB.

Well anyways, I’m off to watch this episode now xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    They took a new formula with all members do the bungee jump. These girls pretty brave I'd say. I expect to see Sarina jump here, but guess I'll have to wait until next week.

Iguchi Mao is gold :D, she really know how to stand out in variety, to the point that the MC got annoyed :D. Hopefully she can do good to in popularity.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Uuuuuu Hinachan.. :cute:
    Agreeing on Mao's jump(fall) :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This reminds me of the Hiragana all-11 60-minute dance marathon, which was so impressive. MeiMei is the real athlete in this group. No problem whatsoever, either dancing or jumping. I was surprised at Miho crying, but she's done it before: she covers both ends of the spectrum, lol, from point guard to crybaby. Liked hearing Memi encouraging Hina in a loud voice. Memi has complained before that her voice wasn't loud enough, but she has evidently worked on it. I thought Memi and Hiyo-tan had the nicest faces as they fell. I wish Memi had said the actual prayer, though, like most of the others; however a comment on 2ch says that repeating the age joke will be a catchphrase she can carry through the years. So glad that Mao-chan is becoming such a comedy monster: back to the spirit of her Showroom auditions. Kyonko's turn will be something to see. I expect she will do it, out of professional pride and determination, but it goes well beyond her limits.

Not so fast, there. I've watched KeyaKake since March 2016, and have seen the first 20 or so eps multiple times. That show has had periods of gold after gold. Not with tricks and performances, but with revelation of character. The first five eps, with only the hosts and videos at first, then three eps of individual intros (including the now-long-gone Harada Mayu). Neru's introduction ep, with Yone-san's dubious reaction. The first athletic meet, with Techi "running like an athletic boy," Monta doing neat tumbling and then declaring she was done, and Mona's enormous throw. The psychology eps. The hidden camera ep with Monta's old-man jokes. The premiere performance of Futari Saison at the girls' school.

Not that I'm not more a fan of Ganaoshi now -- it really is epic -- but both shows will have waves of up and down. I certainly enjoy Audrey a lot more than the odd couple right now, though. There was a rumour of a change of show for Kanji coming this summer, but the schedule is now up and KeyaKake continues. I was hoping for a change, even just Sawabe bringing in his regular partner (who has, however, said he did not want to do an idol show, since he felt they were being exploited).

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    loved this episode!! omg they are so brave

i read somewhere on twitter saying that Nisino Nanase, Neru, and Habu's luck and success in their career increased after doing bungee [hehe]
    hopefully it will be the same for hiragana!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Nishino's bungee jump for 8th nog single hit campaign was extreme tho (it is 233m, 5x times of Hiragan bungee height).. I wonder how many of Gana's members who would dare to do that :p

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Surprisingly enough... probably the majority of them [hehe]
    ...who would have thought

10. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Thoughts from latest ep:
    • Surprised MeiMei managed to jump. Never cease to impress me, there's so much more to her beyond that shy crybaby chara. Or, should I say, I've been paying closer attention since she had the shorter haircut. Memi and others who jumped did well too.
    • Different kind of surprised later on, as Miho...didn't make the jump? I thought she surely would've nail the jump with zero problems. Then again, I'm scared of heights myself, so what can I say. Can't wait for the next episode to see how the rest will manage.
    • Sidenote: the Nishino bungee jump that @Hamasaki90 mentioned...that's the one in Macao Tower, right? Oh yeah, that one's way, way more extreme as I recall.

11. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Damn, this week episode was even better than the previous one. I cried like a baby when Katoshi and Kyonko decided to jump and the other members started to cry as well. Mao, as expected, was funny and I rolling on the floor laughing when she non-stop talking after Kyoko's jump. For me, Kumi and Mao are the stars of the episode as they volunteered to jump for the other scared members.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This is a classic episode for sure. I guess that's why bungee is used so often in idol variety. And they sold very well too. Ayaka/Iguchi/Kyoko made it a great story. Oh and the 46Show before this was awesome as well. It was a great night.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

After watching this episode, I have greater respect for our Captain and our future Snack Mao proprietor. Kumi & Mao, both of you are awesome for stepping up.

Kudos to those who managed to jump after conquering their fears, as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Kudos to the Megane Ojisan who cried at the very end :D:D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Apparently, there's a ramen shop the Hiragana members visit often. The man that owns it was asked by staff to record a message to help encourage Kyoko to bungee jump. But they ended up not putting it in this episode. We'll never see it I suppose but I wonder if she saw it that day.

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    The environment of the last two episodes make me think that this is a reality show, because it is. Gosh, what an episode on just last Sunday's though, it was really emotional! Probably has to be one of those 'hall of fame' episodes (despite only 11 episodes into its run).

• Like Like x 2
  18. Discoverable

Discoverable Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    When did Habu & Neru bungee jump?

19. Frans48

Frans48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Bonus campaign video in 5th single.

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Hour long special was fun. Gana might want to try 46 hours TV after they get more members. I wonder why it was suddenly one hour though. They missed a week but still.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018