1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Congratulations for everyone who puts Kane in their world cup fantasy!

Japan plays tonight, can't wait for the cute girls uploading pics of them in Japan NT shirts. wwwwwww

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Fighting spirit by Japan, deserved to win!

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    You've got to be kidding me. JAPAN WINS 2-1 OVER COLOMBIA!?!?!? :shock:

Turns out Colombia got RED CARDED very early...IN THE THIRD MINUTE OF PLAY! :censored:

Wow, what a performance. First time EVER an Asian squad defeated a South American squad in the World Cup! :shock: :ome:

Next up, though, are Senegal on Sunday and Poland on the 28th.

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    YES JAPAN YES!!!

After England winning last night, this was the result I wanted. Was watching it as I worked, had to keep shushing myself with the excitement :p

5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Well done Japan! I didn't have much hope before the start of the world cup but this result is awesome:)

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I realized Japan is the worst of the four teams in the group (H), so the Samurai Blue still has a pretty uphill battle to deal with. But hey, one more win away and Japan is into the next round! [hehe]

Here are the FIFA rankings for the 2018 World Cup Group H:
    • Poland: 6th 10/2017; 8th 6/2018
    • Colombia: 13th 10/2017; 16th 6/2018
    • Senegal: 32nd 10/2017; 27th 6/2018
    • Japan: 44th 10/2017; 61st 6/2018 (why fall 17 places from October to June???)
    Anyways, about the two upcoming matches for Japan...they've never faced each other since the early 2000s. Japan last faced Senegal in 2003, Poland in 2002, both international friendlies (exhibition matches)... :shock:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Japan, yessss!!! They may be worse according to the ranking, but if they beat Japan they can beat Poland or Senegal. Poland is mostly Lewandowski and Senegal is one of the worst team of the Cup. It could take a long time since Japan has got a chance like this one again...

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually in Japan national teams there seems to be an unwritten rule that Japan would prioritize senior players over junior ones.

Ritsu Doan isn't in ths squar tho he's been consistent in Dutch league last season.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Iran just damaging the quality of football.

I dont mind negatives football since i’m also big fans for the long time well known using defensive footbal FC Internazionale. Also i’m rooting for Atletico Madrid everytime they faced Barcelona or Real

But this spain game. What a mess. Harsh tackle , no purpose for counter attack , park the tank tactics. Remember one player even do scissors tackle to the spain player.

VAR do very nice job today , teams like this must been sent home quickly. This is even not catenaccio that italian clubs / teams usually done nor high pressing football ala atletico madrid.

Time Wasting + Harsh Tackle + No Counter attack + no purpose for attack. they’re only begging for luck in 90 (+5) minutes.

Spain will never be the team i root for , heck i even root for holland at 2010.

But the football which iran had showed today , its not even defensive counter attack like smaller tim usually bring such as iceland or switzerland. Even morocco put better fight against portugal today.

I hate ronaldo , but i wish him to sent iran to airport asap next week.

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

You guys putting senegal down, they're the best african team in this wc. Japan will really have trouble with them. I love Japan, but man they played like shit... No colombia red card and they wouldn't have won. I havent been this disappointed in a Japan team in years.

Iran game vs. Portugal will be one of the better games this round imo. Everything for both teams will be on the line in the final game, and Iran finally showed what they were worth after putting 11 men in their own box for the first 60 mins, and rolling on the ground like hollywood actors :rolleyes:. You really wonder what they could do if Queiroz would just pull of the reigns and let them fight... It's like owning a nice sports car but only driving it in a parking lot. Just f'ing let them play man.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Queiroz is bootleg Mourinho. Well, does he dare enought to play like this against his own country?

Meanwhile,

HAHAHAHAH LOOK THAT IRAN PLAYER DID A ZAZA..............

12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    LOLOLOLOL get rekt messi you midget

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Fuck Sampaoli.

Meanwhile Coutinho making difference for Brazil again today. He deserves no. 8 of Barca.

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I thought sampaoli back 2 back winning medal from coppa america could handle the players ego , pressure from AFA (and maradona) tho :whistle: but what i found yesterday ,

Tier 2 European league players such as acuna , salvio > di maria , dybala

Garbage old guard’s enzo perez > banega or at least biglia.
    Mascherano were too old became single filter for argentina midfield , fighting against top midfielder from croatia , he’s like a clown.

Sampaoli will 1000% got fired later. I hope the next coach can build the winning team for long period , well at least like how sabella build in whole year before 2014.

Messi could still play in the next 4 years. But this team need to be build around promising younglings like dybala. Lo celso and pavon could be promising stars few years later , lautaro martinez most likely will play for inter next season ( at least if he’s flop i hope there’s big team can bring out his potential) and dont forget 2times in 4 years italian serie a top scorer mauro icardi need to be called.

15. karles48

The problem isn't Messi, the problem is that the rest of the players seem to believe their only task is to give balls to Messi so he can score.

However, I totally agree that another problem is the age of the players.Caballero (36), Mercado (31), Otamendi (30), Enzo Pérez (32), Mascherano (34), Messi (30), Agüero (30)...The average of the ages of the regular team of Argentina against Croatia was, if I'm not wrong, almost 30!! It's difficult to beat strong rivals with something like that...

Anyway, it isn't a big surprise because, after all, Argentina needed a small miracle to get into the Cup... :fp:

16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    that small miracle occurs though, nigeria are winning against iceland

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    WTF I NEED TO BUY NIGERIA HYPEBEAST JERSEY RN

ADUISHDUGFBEISWJK

18. karles48

I meant that they qualified for the World Cup at the last moment. Now they don't need a big miracle, they only need to beat Nigeria if Iceland doesn't beat Croatia (and even if Iceland won, Argentina could still qualify if they beat Nigeria with a lot of goals, but that's a bit unlikely) However, I guess most of the big teams (and that includes Croatia) will be happy if Messi and his friends are out of the way so soon... [hehe]

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Argentina can still advance if they win against Nigeria with a lot of goals but they're gonna face France in knock out.

Germany plays today. They need to win or they can be eliminated.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Argentina football in a big mess now.

It'd been revealed that Argentina FA is bankrupt & Messi paid all the wages of the staffs for last 6 months.