Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    If anyone who isn't an oshi of sakura or jurina are not allowed to comment then this place is going to be a warzone, and neutral cant do shit about it

Furthermore, being takamina oshi does not mean the man also act like takamina herself, afterall even being an oshi there are some things that we still want our oshimen to change

2. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @Palioxis my bad, I thought purity was NGT’s image :fear:. Seem that STU is taking up that tittle now.

3. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So I'm quoting myself, this is why...
    I watched the video of the youtube broadcast many times.
    And one can clearly see Jennis shocked by the 3rd place result. Check it out if you want.
    Right? Wrong!
    Today I found an amateur video and Jennis does not seem shocked at all, in fact she is enjoying what is happening!
    This proves just how easy is for someone to get the wrong impression or how fake news can be created.
    9D8E33CB-4E9A-4E40-AFD5-4AADEFAFA827.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Have any STU48 members done gravure? Guess I'll ask the STU oshi here @marioworldakb.

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol wut...remember how Katomina was being pushed in the early stage? [hehe] ask Forest for that silver bikini photo of her :lol: (when she was not a gyaru yet)
    And then Rika was like everywhere with just zugi, Ogiyuka follow not long after being in senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Hey Souchan...You keep making this Sakura-Twitter Meru fat joke? You did recently in the Sakura thread & now here. Care to tell the Class that that Sakura-Meru exchange happened A YEAR AGO?? Yeah, Meru was a bit 'puffier' back then...it happens to girls around that age (Hormones ect)- Same thing happened to MIO a year prior. Both of them rebounded & look more "Womanly" now...I saw a Meru Gravure (bikini) a few months ago- she Looked GREAT!!

As I recall in the article they said it looked like Sakura was trying "DM" Meru instead of Tweeting - which means she was close & personal enough to Meru she could say what she said PERSONALLY in a DM (for privacy) - she didn't delete it out of shame- she deleted it cause she's friends w/ the girl & hit a wrong button...then tried to smooth it over to explain the deletion- It was a YEAR AGO!!! why Mention it Now like you just found Sakura w/ a Bloody Knife over the body?? We get it - You're Team Jurina - we get it.

Go find recent pics of Meru - she looks fine! She's becoming a beautiful young lady. She's got all the curves in all the right places...so when you tell that story & try to drag Sakura thru the mud talking to all the Korean friends you have that say Sakura has no friends in "P48" (PROOF PLEASE!!) -make sure that story ENDS w/ - it was a Year Ago!!! & they're still friends & Meru lost the baby fat (or whatever it was). Jurina never had these problems...she's had the same body shape since age 15?? (not trolling!)

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hell I could also show her latest gravure from Weekly Playboy that was released a couple weeks ago as well :).

@Kiarararara: Pretty much Katomina, Rika, and OgiYuka are your Top Girls in NGT48 when it comes to gravure.

8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    the extra layers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It was about the extra layers of costume. Chill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    What is Jurina gonna show in Gravure?? Tinier Boy Shorts? (Scandalis!!) - She's a modest girl - I can respect that. Jurina doing Gravure is having a Soyburger at McDonalds...some people like that.

Did Suda (Dasu) really ask if people thought she was Buso? (Ugly?)... I am VERY attracted to Miss Akari. Her eyes are sooo WARM!! I love how gigantic her smile is- she's athletic - I like the flexibility she had - She's a fine looking woman! I would scoop her up in a heart beat...then put her back down & politely ask her to dance or something.

You all think I'm some perverted cad but I secretly dream of a traditional sweet & warm glowing genki gal like Suda Akari. I love how her genki smiles & extroverted style SCARES half of you. There's a version of her in TWICE named Dahyun - ALWAYS smiles & makes eye contact w/ the camera - she's like a Hyper-active Squirrel on speed - some guys like that!! I feel BLESSED that we have a Suda Akari #2 - she's SEXY as hell if like you Asian gals that act like Anime Girls...which I do.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Jurina has done bikini gravure before though. It's just that she usually does the less revealing kind with boyshorts/skirts.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

STU won't do mizugi gravure. Only 46/T8 style gravure. Yes, this is a deliberate choice by management.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks to everyone I feel so educated about general bikini situation of the girls now :lol:

@wlerin Actually I am a she, not he :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nogi-style gravure or Nogi-like gravure? The latter involve...wearing nearly nothing with some cover ups. Just like Dasu's recent gravy.:D
    (remember that Neru towel? well, she is technically K46, but you get what I mean)

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There was an STU48 feature in a recent issue of Big One Girls, the cover gives a general idea of the style of gravure used:

NEOBK-2188742.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I'm all for pencil mini skirt gravures though.

17. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    isn't that a contradictio in terminis ? pencil miniskirts?

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    should be invented by pikotaro [hehe]
    Just like the back cover of Limited edition version of Teacher Teacher maybe? :D

• Like Like x 2
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Mizugi ban. Soooo top of my head...

Yumirin multiple times
    Kokoa, Miyumiyu and Ayumin did one together
    Yumirin, Chiho and Kanon(iirc) did one together
    And the lovely girl in my signature also did a solo middle school grad photoshoot. She is usually with Yumirin as well in the early half of 2017. The YumiHina combo.

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Well to be honest even STU have done gravure with a little bit more skin showing but not bikini of course. Some Yumirin examples:

d2cca5de66a527ffdb07d97b3a769662.jpg DT-3g4MX0AA7cDu.jpg DOzFSetV4AAnDJ3.jpg 33615302_304125356790545_279390594722168832_n.jpg sdwIofX.jpg 6aaa544d3f7d2eef207dc9a5e31037d1.jpg 32954039_829958910530655_5382180748780371968_n.jpg