1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st Album [Hashiridasu Shunkan]「走り出す瞬間」 [18/06/20]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    agree. because i also hope that keyaki could sing a happier type of song in the future as well. i don't know if its possible though but at the minimum something like saison.

looking at the performance, you can definitely feel that they're keyakizaka46 but at the same time you also see that they're also different than the kanjis. i'm really happy for the hiraganas, they can finally stand on stage and proudly perform by themselves!

2. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I am so stoked, their album is coming out soon!! And in about 3 weeks time, I will be seeing them live, can the days pass faster?? I cannot wait anymore lol.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Amazing songs + amazing covers + amazing costumes + amazing MV = Perfect album!
    CDTV perf. was be GREAT!

4. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Their album is freaking good, wish the best for Ganas. I can't say a specific number for sales, but I feel that it could be more than Masshirona. Go girls.

5. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm not sure if it will sell more than Masshirona. Muranokuma http://muranokuma.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2018/05/46-1st-8dac.html estimates that, based on Individual HS, it will sell around 147k on first day. As they will not hold national handshake for this album, I predict they will sell around 200-250k, it highly depends on the public reception tho, if it is positively received, they have a chance to sell as many as Masshirona

6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

The album is on Apple Music right now. And basically everywhere now Spotify, Amazon, and Google Play.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  7. party people

party people Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    does anyone know where i cant listen to the album? its not on spotify yet?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Previews? Here

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Full songs are available only on ITunes Japan and Spotify Japan atm, but knowing what they did with Garasu wo Ware, it'll probably be out worldwide tomorrow GMT.

But, that being said the songs I've been digging atm are Senko Hanabi, Halloween no Kabocha and Igokochi Waruku.

10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Yeah I forgot to say it was Japan only.
    @Furukawa_Akane
    Those happen to be the exact three songs I liked the most so far too. Senko Hanabi might make Miku my 2nd gen fav if I could just see what the stage looks like.

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @plus1plus1 Great minds think alike ^-^
    Paripi's my fav 2nd gen so understandably it was one of the songs I liked the most.
    But the instrumentals in Igokochi in addition to Kyonko's already solid vocals is surely one of my go-to repeat songs in the album.
    Halloween no Kabocha is a surprising 180 to Lima Cantik's previous song, Chinmoku. That's probably why I like it so much, cause I really don't want this Gana unit to have a single theme and its great they're getting more than one song, honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

footage from ZIP!

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When the album release?

14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

15. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I tried to open the album on spotify, but none of the songs are playable - I can find it, but not play it. Can anyone help me?

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Its just released today in japan, and you expect it to be available for free already?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Having listened through the entire album I like all the songs, with only the Lima Cantik not making it into my car-playlist. A well-made album showcasing Hiragana's strength, I think.

I especially liked Senkou Hanabi ga Kieru Made, Mirei Solo, Memi/Mirei duo, Konna Seiretsu & Warerai Shabondama. But really, there's not a single skippable song in the album for me.

18. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Loving this single! All of the songs were so great! Especially love Kyonko's solo, the 1st gen and 2nd songs and Kitai shite nai jibun!
    Man...hirgana is really going full out, kanji should really learn one or two things from them.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haven't listened to all songs, but currently one of my favorites is Mirei's solo.

[Edit 1:] Lima Cantik's song is also a nice one! Like it!