1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    you guys want naachan to be the ace, carrying both AKB and helping with STU, then add a soukantoku duty?
    she'll take them all seriously but will her body hold?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Naachan doesn't have to be anything but she will still be a member who everyone will respect and listen to in the future.
    Go Naachan!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I mean, all these positions are basically in name only.

The soukantoku doesn’t do much expect gearing up the girls before a concert.
    And team captains do the same but before theatre performances and whatnot.

It’s not as if they’re in an office doing extra hours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As Trinu says, the Soukantoku is basically a fictional role, a glorified group captain.

It would have real meaning if they were in the meetings that make the major decisions over singles, tours and concerts but they aren't. The HKT dvd gave a flavour of it when Ozaki, Aki-P and the Universal records representatives were around the table making decisions on a new single, co-theater-manager Sasshi wasn't there and when her opinion was brought up it was shot down in 5 seconds flat.

The members, especially the senior ones should be more involved in decision making and group direction but AKB is a hierarchical entity and the ones that actually appeal to the fans are at the bottom of the totem pole.

The closest we've gotten to member involvement is things like the Murayama Yuiri designed KKS stage and a few other little things but nothing that's going to substantially affect the running of the group.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    then someone should bring that issue on tomorrow

6. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

just watched ep1 of produce 48 as the korean judges had brutally hammered and murdered the girls' performances especially by the korean female version of simon cowell. aki-p should invest the girls on having a dance coach e.g makino anna and a vocal coach. if they want the girls to win in a korean reality show.

7. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Quite honestly I dont think they need much more dance practice, I think they get enough of it.
    I dont know why she touched on synchronization so much because they were quite synchronized. I have watched KPOP groups and there are lots of them that dont sync perfectly.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

btw, what yuihan has done in the past 3 years as soukantoku ?! :awesome:
    aside from doing boring MC for every concert or stages, poor HS, and steal the most screentime in music show :fp:

• Like x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Personally ... I find many seem to compare idols with artists.

In many countries, idols are .... idols .... they sing, dance and perform... period.

That is considered as artist in Japan. In Japan, being an idol is more like becoming a rising star where one can see the growth .... more like an unpolished gem turning into diamond.

That is why some fans were unhappy when their group is considered as idols when they are more like artist.

Meanwhile with others unaware of this difference, they will tend to say o wow ... you wanna compare this idol with OUR idol !? pff .....

It's stricter for artist. There is a huge expectation when it comes to one's performance.
    As mentioned, the above is my personal thoughts.

• Like Like x 2
  10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    What happened at the emergency meeting?

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Truthfully ... I prefer SKE's version ... theirs is more productive.

All I hear in the meeting is what they desire instead of discussing what countermeasures or measures should they approach to boost their existence.

At first I though it was like a serious business and was like WTF ? even Yuihan isn't present .... then after 15 mins into the show, one can guess why her presence isn't around is also no difference.

I'm disappointed but like they say ... the higher the expectation ... the greater the disappointment ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

^They did say that there will be a complete edition on 7/19 21~ JST
    Because of that, I'm hoping that they will have more serious subjects in the complete edition which might not be appropriate for live program (don't get your hope highs tho....)
    The question in the box are kinda light. Maybe members were being asked a light and heavy topic because I don't think Naachan would just ask about hairstyle if she can only have one subjects.
    And the bento stuff... yes, I know bentos are important. Members became lively during the bento subject. But that is not something really important for the future of the group... or is it? :^^;:

Also question pool (from 338 members):
    Member who doesn’t want to be a center: 70/338
    Member who think no dating rule is unnecessary: 125/338
    Member who have wanted to join Nogizaka46: 146/338
    Member who want to keep being in spotlight even after scandal: 33/338
    Member who think They’re the cutest even among 48 Group: 24/338
    Member who have thought about graduating from the group: 183/338

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    or like, you have this poll and the (only?) reaction to it was Piichan saying she hesitated between entering HKT or Nogizaka or something like that. I mean, that surely wasn't the point of the question:^^;:

In general, the focus was on: "what did you vote for and why?" which is kinda interesting but only a part of the problem? Should have been rather on: "why did the results turn out like this?"

14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The Must have item :

Bento set :
    +10% morale
    - 50% stress

Enable user to boost morale & reduce stress level.
    Once per use, effect able to stack but may incur + weight

I thought AKB had the best but I guess things changed after that fateful AKBingo episode where HKT48 vs AKB48 ( When Nako brought up the comparison )
    SKE48 sounds like the best as theirs is more like order À la carte rather than bento :cute:

• Creative Creative x 2
  15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I dont sure about duty of soukantoku but I notice from takamina her duty is answer with reporters and Mc of music program, talk opinion betewen many members of each group and staff ,AKIp, Mc on concert of akbG, teach members dance when members cant remember dance but I notice sassy may do this duty now.
    I mean someone can delete dead air between mc of music program with members ,moment imact of akb, and New member work with Senpai. etc.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Surprised no one mentioned this from Bunshun. They did a Best AKB48 Senbatsu of all time (Bunshun version from 2,000 Corespondents)

http://bunshun.jp/articles/-/7839

The Results
    Center: Yamamoto Sayaka (939)
    2nd: Oshima Yuko (521)
    3rd: Shimazaki Haruka (492)
    4th: Maeda Atsuko (436)
    5th: Watanabe Mayu (349)
    6th: Ota Yuuri (251) (lol)
    7th: Sashihara Rino (243)
    8th: Kojima Haruna (173)
    9th: Matsui Jurina (171)
    10th: Watanabe Miyuki (165)
    11th: Takahashi Minami (161)
    12th: Miyawaki Sakura (145)
    13th: Yoshida Akari (141)
    14th: Kashiwagi Yuki (126)
    15th: Shinoda Mariko (100)
    16th: Yokoyama Yui (87)

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Yass YUURIN

• Like Like x 2
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

there will be a special about hardships of ex-AKBg members on "Arita Teppei no Yume Nara Samenaide" on 6/26!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    Lol, I want to see it at the same time I don't want to see it

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

20. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Did the emergency meeting happened already? I don't see anyone talking about it.