1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2018/06/16)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 29, 2018.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Finally? What do you mean by that

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    well.... i think their HS sales and SSK results speak for itself.

3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

She's still one of the most prominent members in the media though. Renacchi is still safe even if it's just 16 nin imo.

I can see Rikahime being dropped from a 16 nin but I don't think they'll fill her spot with another NGT and I don't think they'll do 16 nin anymore either.

I think a 16-nin senbatsu something like this
    A: Yuiyui, Mion, Renacchi, Yuihan
    B: Yukirin
    4: Naachan
    S: Jurina
    E: Dasu
    N: Sayanee
    M: Akarin
    H: Sasshi, Nako, Miku
    KIV: Sakura
    NIII: Ogiyuka
    BIII: Cherprang

Cherprang or Minarun or Mako.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I dont think cherprang will be featured after 53rd single just because she lives in thailand. and the whole point of featuring sister group members is to promote the sister groups in Japan. Japanese wotas dont care BNK48

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Renacchi is already out from media senbatsu in the lastest single, there is no way she can back to 16-nin with that suck SSK result.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I really hope I'm wrong but I think Muto will still not be selected in a management chosen senbatsu even if its a 30+-nin senbatsu.

Perhaps if she reaches rank 4 or higher in the future, perhaps management will be compelled to include her.

She's practically the new Amina Sato (or maybe even worse) in terms of management shafting.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Qas

Qas Kenkyuusei

don't throw stones in a glass house, based on your posts in this thread

8. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

That’s why I carry a machine gun, and I’m all out of bubblegum. :cool:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

As much as I would love to see Cherprang in the 54th Single, It's not happening.

• Like Like x 1
  10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like this girl will still be taking the team TII spot in AKB A-sides

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    S48 will crucify her if she centered AKB single

12. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I'm really curious to see who management will select for center. YuiYui is a solid possibility, and letting her center again would definitely make her more of the group's "face" in the public's eyes, like Acchan, Yuko, Mayu, Sasshi, and maybe even Paru were at different points in the group's history.

In terms of the rest of the selection for senbatsu, there are some definite inclusions:
    AKB: Yukirin, Naachan, Juri, Mion, KojiMako, YuiYui (in a 16-nin) Berin, Yuiri (in a 32-nin)
    SKE: Jurina, Dasu (in a 16-nin)
    NMB: Sayanee (in a 16-nin) Miru, Akarin (in a 32-nin)
    HKT: Sasshi, Sakura (in a 16-nin)
    NGT: OgiYuka (in a 16-nin)
    STU: Yumirin (in a 32-nin)

So, there are 12 locks already for a 16-nin senbatsu, and 5 more for a 32-nin. By the way, Miru is probably a lock for 16-nin already (she has been in every senbatsu since she ranked in top 16, but also was media senbatsu for Negaigoto and Shoot Sign) but I wanted to play things safe.

Here's how I think 54th single will look, media in bold (29-nin):
    AKB: Yukirin, Naachan, Juri, Mion, KojiMako, YuiYui (center), Berin, Yuiri, Saho, Renacchi, Komiharu, Seichan Zukki, Onishi
    SKE: Jurina, Dasu, Yunana, Oochan (highly doubt they'll include Minarun, just like they never included Sally)
    NMB: Sayanee, Miru, Akarin, Yuuri
    HKT: Sasshi, Sakura, Nako, Miku
    NGT: Ogiyuka, Hinatan
    STU: Yumirin

But of course, with P48, this might change. Members like Moekyun, Miyu, Naamin are getting more attention, so who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  13. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

For whatever, I don't think Nako Miku will be chosen as media senbatsu in 16 nin, not if Sasshi is still there, at least. Once she graduates, maybe.

also, I'll take it Annin is out for the rest of the year?

14. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately I absolutely agree with this. I just hope Team K starts representing again. I wonder if the shuffling will help that.

15. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm curious for nakomiku tho' they're really promising, also getting more attention from pd48 and they have healthy rivalry relationship to each other makes people wants to know more (not trying to trigger anything here really) so I feel optimistic for them, not like together at the same time but more likely to take turn on 32-nin just like in jabaja and teacher teacher.
    I'm kinda scare hinatan will get tomu treatment, it's like management have this absolute template and they will add some new face to keeping fans from raging.

• Like Like x 2
  16. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    In NGT, IMO Hinatan already got good treatment, more or less same like Ogiyuka got, so I don't see her being another Tomu. About her treatment in AKB, I won't complain more since there's Nakaihime girl. But I hope mgmt will switch Nakai to Hinatan for next AKB singles.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Amidst all this talk I just want something for Nao, she’s not like Churi or Sally, who are too old that a lack of push can be justified. She’s got steady ranks, a rise in vote. Here hoping they can switch between Yunana and Nao for that 3rd slot in a large senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Each NMB and HKT got 4 slots in TT, so if they continue with that number, I'm hoping to have both Yunana and Nao in large senbatsu. Sorry for being greedy, but why not. :fear:

19. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    yeah she got it better than tomu at NGT at least. Maybe if tomu transferred and rank up to top 5 on SSK the management will start talking. But as for now I hope she will replace annin on next senbatsu because dammit she's already on kami 7 :gavel:

20. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, it would make more sense than NMB and HKT getting more spots. Looking at last year's SSK, SKE had 5 members in senbatsu, while HKT and NMB had 2 each. So if each were given 4 spots, SKE couldn't even fit in all their senbatsu ranked members let alone a next gen push like Yunana, yet HKT and NMB could and still have 2 spots left for their next gen push (or in NMB's case, Sayanee). Feels wrong that the group with most members in ranked senbatsu gets the least spots in management senbatsu. At least give them an equal number of spots.