1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Wow, Actually thought you had changed, but you are still that annoying little troll that started shit with Mayuyu oshis back in the day (Then had a problem when they actually defending their oshis).

I'm still loling at you saying Sakura is playing the victim when you like Sasshi and Rikachan (Two girls who are good at playing the victim).

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Maybe drink your prescription medication before typing

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I feel ya - I've been watching AKBDaily (Jshowbiz.com) get hammered on Twitter by the Anti-Sakura & ProJurina zealots. He wasn't afraid to call Jurina out & I think he's in Japan - I've heard other comments that other AKB (AKS) members where telling their fans to stop fighting because "something" went down backstage - I still don't think we have the "full story"... but we know Jurina apologized & Sakura was emotionally traumatized & in tears- if there wasn't a rivalry before - there is now.

I think we're seeing the REAL Jurina (whatever that is)- We'll all see what she does w/ the Keys to AKB and SKE -
    Are the SKE wota's gonna support J & buy tons of her AKB singles as well as SKE stuff?? The sales for the 53rd single might be interesting. Jurina's Janken Center isn't really that popular (except among J die hards I'm presuming)- You can choose to NOT support AKB while Jurina is "in charge"- any success AKB has from this point on- her Die Hards are gonna claim responsibility for & take credit for everything...how many girls are even IN the AKB Senbatsu now?? 3?? You guys do what you want but this was ALWAYS the goal of SKE according to that documentary - Invade & control AKB's elections - Jurina has NEVER gone away - she's always "double-dipped" w/ SKE. Why are any of us surprised she's cocky about herself now.

The crack I read about "If you don't dance well AKB is gonna fail"- WTF??? Excuse me - AKI-P has AKB doing folk songs & sitting on benches!!! Sakura was picked #1 out of 90 something girls to launch a Reality TV show (Involving Dance) that NO ONE here cares about I am aware...but WE all know Sakura can dance - hell, even Paruru could dance. Even KomiHaru w/ a week or two of intense training could probably match Jurina's speed & technique - NO ONE Gets the Chance or songs to Rival Jurina...ever notice that? Why doesn't she have a Rival in SKE. Sakura can "Center" an AKB48 song & people LOVE her - she goes back to HKT & she's one of the girls - there's NO Iron Grip on HKT like somebody has on SKE - so Princess Nagoya needs to check herself.

There is a humility to being as powerful as Yuko & Sayanee are - I've never seen them talk down to people & that Treat ALL IDOL w/ respect. Mayu & Sasshi were still always professional (from what I know) - even Paruru would be furious at the attitude "J" had toward Sakura. She'd be LIVID & wouldn't hold back if asked about it. Remember how big she was w/ "respect"? Imagine if Takamina was still captain?? I doubt J would be so drunk on herself. Takamina would grab her by the ear & say "That is NOT how we do things!"

I'm wondering if Jurinas dissing of Sakura wasn't an indirect slap at Sashihara (for winning so much) for being in the way all those years?? No ONE besides Paruru & Sakura have sat at the "Adult table" of AKB since Yuko left - she probably thought she'd have it all...but Sashi & Mayu were too strong. This is just MY Opinion.

Sakura deserves Respect! - she didn't have to do HKT and AKB but she was called into Service and people really love her "freshness" - she's not a polished robot - she's a human being. ALL I know that 53rd Single vid & performances are gonna be AWKWARD as hell- lol.

Oh...really? Not getting along well w/ the trainee on "P48"? really? - Save the Date. You have a Dinner to go to soon. I've already made the reservations. What's on the Menu? Why It's going to be the words You uttered above - YOU are going to Eat them. Every bite & every crumb...then I'm gonna watch you lick the plate. And then you'll be excused. Hope you're hungry. Find me some PROOF if you're speak for a country & show & fandom you seem to know NOTHING about.

Yuko is deftly terrified (to tears in fact) of popping Balloons, Yukirin is an "Over-reaction Queen", Mayu is afraid of dogs, Fresh Lemon can head-but a grown adult male, Paruru was often called "Ponketsu" & could sleep anywhere (1/2 the Staff couldn't stand her in Team 4 so I heard)..... ALL these things seem rather Faked or Blown out of proportion to Other fans. Then we learned Mayu do a MV w/ Lots of dogs on a beach, Yuko survived russian roulette popping a balloon against her head by her own hand (In Tears!)- Paruru really got good at Dancing.... Maybe Sakura learned to RUN better after her body finished puberty?? It's not like she suddenly collapsed from exhaustion hours before the SSK after attending them since age 13??

Are they FAKING?? Is it good for TV? Are they just Human?? are Glass houses really that fond of Stones???

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  4. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    But none of them lied abouT twitter getting error, or ..... well... run away from the stage. Not even Paruru when she dropped out of kami7.

Yuko... well.. she is another level, laughing at Sasshi's victory and making fun of her. But sasshi is a true sportsman, using those who mock her to uplevel those naysayers.

• Dislike Dislike x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It was a YEAR AGO!!!!! - also she hit the wrong button (probably meant it as a DM) & tried to cover it FOR MERU's sake to explain the Deleted Tweet. So go tell your Korean friends how EVIL Sakura is & when they google Tashima Meru & see her Gravure & be like....when was she Fat?? We know you hate Sakura - these aren't the droids you're looking for...Go About your business...Move Along. Suda Akari has a better body than J - nothing to see here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ehem. I take it that you haven't seen Jurina's 'apology' video.
    I am also ashamed of you as a fellow Takamina fan. This is not what she taught us. This is not how you treat members. Just try to become more like your oshimen, wouldn't you?

• Like Like x 6
  7. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    [QUOTE="I am also ashamed of you as a fellow Takamina fan. This is not what she taught us. This is not how you treat members. Just try to become more like your oshimen, wouldn't you?[/QUOTE]

I really doubt Takamina fan would say something like that, there is a fans group called Jurina knight (actually they are not her fans, they just cheat money from fans) who pretend other members' fan, and make dispute.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    very rich coming from the owner of supposedly NEUTRAL news fansite when you are biased as hell

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Fake News Fan-site Daily... :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Stop right there - you had me at the 1st sentence.

This is more AKI-P's fault than ANYONE's - He had NO 2nd Act for AKB beyond Yuko graduating and the Idols left behind (Mayu, Yukirin, KojiHaru, ect ) weren't interested in the Hustle anymore- they took a well needed rest...But AKI-P NEVER set up the 3 Muskateers, Never Pushed Team 4 properly, Flooded his flagship group w/ Sister Idols cause it was a money maker...He's great at starting NEW stuff but doesn't want Finish or Mature the things he's already got.

Well - AKb is basically stagnating & just limping along...even Jurina knows it. The nerve of her to say AKB is gonna Die if you don't dance better?? Why do I sense she's going to treat AKB like SKE?? This is the fruit of AKI-P's labors since 2016!!! Disco songs, Benches, Arm swinging, Folk songs & graduations. This is NOT Sakura's problem nor is it Jurina's.

The Idols lost focus & drive because AKI-P has lost passion & drive. Why do many of them want to be in NGZK?? because AKI-P's AKB is now Summer-Stock or Dinner Theater...it's a Tourist Attraction. What's at stake in AKB? Nothing. Let Jurina run it into the ground & it still won't be her fault. Ask yourself WHY AKB doesn't have their own version of Jurina or Sakura...because AKI-P didn't push anyone "in House"- I like YuiYui but it might be too late. Oddly I'd pick Neru of Keyaki to lead AKB- that would surprise people right?

AKB hasn't had a definable ACE since Yuko left - AKB has been on Auto-Pilot. Sakura has been Helping!!! but she's ultimately HKT. Sayanee can't do it, Jurina is all about Jurina (and SKE)...This is an AKB problem- Not a Jurina or Sakura problem.

He's not a paid subscription service. He's NOT associate press & it's HIS view of the Idol world. Make your own site tomorrow - are you Fake news? you're just what he is - a guy who reports "events" in the Jpop world. What if someone called you a "Fake Fan"? how would you prove it or disprove it?? IT'S ALL Information - take what you want - use your best judgement.

I hear people talk smack about Sakura & I ask "Based on WHAT??" oh they heard a shady story from a hater...is that person educated or ignorant in the Sakura fandom? What Cred do they have?? I for example would consider @ithebigc an Authority on Sakura - why? He's meet her (multiple times) spend $$ on her, & teaches English to Japanese - He's a reliable source. If it's a Sakura Hater running his mouth trying to spread "Sakura isnt making friends on P48" in a Jurina thread - I'd say that's FAKE NEWS- why cause I can disprove his claim.

Careful who you call "Fake News" is all I'm saying. Can You prove the news is Fake.?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 2
  11. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Believe me I’ve been called worse on stage, even a stage member wished for my death. So being called a “Fake Fan” is very low on the totem pool. :awesome:

Oh, Proof? I let others prove that for me. ;)

12. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Why are you guys still going at it like no tomorrow. Jurina made mistakes and apologized to Sakura on the night privately, end of story.

I’m starting to feel the biggest mistake Jurina made that night wasn’t what she said to Sakura but admitting what she said to Sakura to the press. If she hadn’t apologized publicly none of the antis or salty fans would have even known what happened and started this whole petty as fuck shitstorm. She should have just kept you all in the dark squinting at SSK videos with tin foil hats on trying to determine what went down.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Unfortunately, “fans” can’t “Let It Go...” :awesome:

For me, I like to Let It Snow... [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  14. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Obviously I’m biased but I tried to be reasonable and understand Sakura team’s right to be upset but this is getting ridiculous.

Sakura has seemingly gotten over it and the shock of her loss at SSK, she’s shown up at a few events looking pretty happy (or at least is putting on a brave face) and is active on SNS. Her fans should take a leaf out of her book.

Meanwhile Jurina has basically disappeared after canceling her handshake and hasn’t posted anything on social media in several days either. Fans haven’t even gotten to do any proper celebrations with her and she’s been constantly bashed left and right online for admitting to a mistake she already tried to make amends for before any backlash even began. Now it could be mere exhaustion from SSK season but it’s getting harder to not wonder if all the hate is playing a part in her absence.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Maybe I'm missing something cause I have a few people on ignore but all I'm seeing in this thread is people responding to that troll who is bashing Sakura and anything unreasonably negative towards Jurina is getting a good amount of dislikes. I kinda skim over the really long posts to be fair

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

16. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I have a bias, why? to who? to Sakuratan?

• Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    well , in fact there's random troll first want to start new fights here by posting some flaming statements. no wonder some user got triggered because the statements

and what this guy posts

he just mentioning there's bunch of peoples who's pretending being jurina fans but in fact they were not her fans but only bunch of scammers. what he do with his own personal fanpage or something , it was his own rights. and if anyone had personal dispute / disappointment toward him , PM features would be wiser rather than directly insult him here tho

and this is friendly advices , if you disappointed by some of Sakura fans behavior towards Jurina , and wishing them to cheering or Pity regarding jurina's condition , i wouldn't surprised if you got nothing here. so do i , i wouldn't ask for jurina fans pity sakura's defeats last week or supportive comment regarding it. so it will be better choice for both of us doesnt wishing those things right ?

I hate jurina , i read her thread , did i post ? no because i know you guys 100% wouldnt agree with my reason.
    you hate some users behavior here ? ok fine , disliked his posts and leave the threads , as long as you put your complaint here , there will be no ending after all , why ? because those users wouldnt agree with your complaint tho.

SSK is over , Jurina won and Sakura lose . fandom still goes on war , its normal in every competition , that's why i always suggesting not trahstalking certain girl in her respective threads. because its only goes into pointless debates with her own fans. ( and dont forget , even flaming on certain girl threads was still not against the rules , respective girls thread should been use wisely to sharing certain information about the girls , not fighting each other , trolling little bit is fine for me , but pointless debate were big no no , dont forget there's still some users in the respective threads which probably like all the girls who's involved in the debates )

seriously , i know its ridiculous , but tbh the fact that these recent days there's some trolls comin here just for bashing sakura or some non-fans complaining sakura's fans behavior were more ridiculous af for me.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That's about the only accurate thing you've ever said.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Story of Stage48 lol (Where they don't know how to let it go and just end up beating a dead horse).

• Like Like x 1
  20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Funny enough, I do like Sakura... but some of her “fans”... I’ll just stay away from them and watch her YouTube channel instead. :fear:

• Like Like x 3