TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

I hope this is really the case. I'd also like to believe on the possibility that they did not expect the level of scrutiny by the judges. But yeah, I know they can do better.

2. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

Oh Mnet editing. I love how they're bouncing between "oh the Japanese trainees are so famous" and "man these Japanese trainees are so inferior let's mention again how they're Japanese and are weak."

But they're doing their job. I want to see the next episode pretty badly lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

Well thats what happen when always you spoiled by promitional environment.
    When they take all "that" out n judging by only their true value, there is absolutely nothing but poor performance, thats why there is nothing come out from being akip's gori oshi.
    They learn nothing since their debut.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
  4. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'll stop you right there. The great majority of the 48g has mediocre skills. Only hating on those who are pushed is unfair.

Anyway, I also hope Sakura doesn't get A. D or F then A after re eval.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Not at PD48 short clips getting at least 1million views each in less than 1 week :hehe: Over 2M votes entered now and we’re still a few days in.

This will be the biggest exposure the 48G girls that joined PD48 will ever get in regards to international recognition. Everyone loves Takeuchi Miyu over at OH and Korea, she also sold out a slot for the first time after so many years and she only appeared for a few seconds. Yamada Noe is getting lots of love for her confidence. Goto Moe getting tons of sympathy and gaining new fans. Takahashi Juri and Kojimako for being hella friendly. Jurina and Sakura for being queens etc etc. Plus, now the Kpop fans knows how the Jpop idol system works. Everyone gained something out of this including the experience and the proper training. Just pray they wont be evil edited cuz it’s lethal and could break someone’s career.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    • Like Like x 3
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can she even make center if she doesnt get an A? I know there are the re-evaluations, but I don't know how much time there is between their first group trainings after this first audition and them deciding the positions for Nekkoya

9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A week at most. Maybe less. But the girls are given intense and very strict lessons. Most of them also stay up at night to practice.
    The re eval is more like a way to evaluate what you can do and how much you can improve in a short time. It also tests your drive.
    That's why even those who are A ranks now might drop to D or F because their first grade was based on a performance they spent weeks, maybe months rehearsing. The re eval gives a clearer image of their potential, and 48g girls have a good chance of doing good there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So each level of class will determine what kind of train you will get right? Well is a good thing to start low in my opinion so fans will get "zero to hero" experience with the girl. Basically a good investment for AkiP, the girls will come back with more exposure and more talent so they will be the most talented idol group in japan after this [hehe].
    And whoa for jurina! isn't that kind of billboard really expensive?? it's hella big :eek:

11. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If she's center for Nekkoya she should be A in the reevaaluation
    Also, you can't judge a person for an audition. It could just be a poor choice of song/choreo, Nekkoya fits her like a glove and she was glowing as the center. And, like others have said, a F to A is a much better storyline than an instant center.
    Honestly, I'm still conflicted about this show. As Sakura's fan, if she has decided to commit to this I want her to do well and I think that she will learn so many things from this show, but I'm also afraid for her. It's a very different market, and I don't know how long she will be able to promote three groups at the same time

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Come to think of it, the 48g formula is to be there as the girls get better. This is all planned. Haha.

13. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I wonder, with all this critic of Sakura bodyroll/wiggle, do people not think this too is mostly editing? I mean, its only a sekond of the performance and the comment from the judges is obviously cut in, probably not even from the judging of her performance.... I don't know and I'm not a Sakura oshi by any menas ( even if she has slightly grown on me over the years) but all this bashing of her makes me sad. I think the pressure of her is just too much ( in a way same with Jurina, although I think with her ssk win some of the pressure of her lessened, atleast sofar as pd48... She still has to center both AKB 53:rd and SKE annniversery single though).

• Like Like x 3
  14. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    They choose a good picture. Right in my kokoro :1st:.

And if fans continue like this they will make that particular part of the subway a 48G promotion area

15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Maybe. Mnet had done a great job at making us think the kr and jpn trainees didn't like each other in that previous teaser while in reality it was the complete opposite.
    Maybe it was the only 'weak' part of Sakura's performance (let's face it girl is like a stick, she could never pull off body rolls), and maybe it was not and she did screw it.

Mnet is doing such a good job at making us think things will go in a particular direction, but then everything takes a uturn and it gets even better and unexpected. BYJ lowkey fangirling over Noeppi is a good example.
    It's impossible to predict what'll happen next.
    I guess we have to wait for tomorrow XDDD

• Like Like x 2
  16. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wasn't Episode 1 subtitled like the very next day?

Or was that from another subbing group?

• Like Like x 2
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    It's from different subbing group. They even subbed the captions too.

19. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    If you don’t want to wait I recommend following the first one but if you prefer quality over speed then the second team should be your choice ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Do you have a link to the twitter or FB or website of the first subbing group? I don't think I can wait a week before I can watch ep 2, hehe. I'll hopefully watch it this Saturday. Thank you.