1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I can't believe it's been already one Month since she graduated from nogizaka! :eek:

Time really flies! :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    A few days ago, Ikoma wrote a message on her Instagram story for the ones who want to apply for the upcoming Sakamichi series audition. She did this because of the DMs that she received from them.

I attempted to translate her message about the matter:
    よくDMで
    乃木坂、欅坂、けやき坂オーディション受けたいですでも、
    勇気が出ないですと送ってくれる女の子達

I often received DM from the girls who said "I want to take the audition for Nogizaka, Kanji Keyakizaka and Hiragana Keyakizaka" but I have no courage to do so".

それぞれに色々な現状があり、乃木坂を卒業した私だから言える事は、
    やりたいって思ったらやる!!
    あと,
    今いる場所にちょっとでも未練やもやっと諦めきれなかったらその場所にいるべきだと思うし,
    芸能界が夢なら他にやり方はある

Everyone has their own situation/circumstances, but as someone who has graduated from Nogizaka, what can I say is,
    "Do what do you want!!".
    And
    Even if you think that you feel helpless in your current situation and want to give up,
    If your dream is in the entertainment world,there are still other ways.

乃木坂やった人
    生駒ちゃんは,
    乃木坂になりたい人よりも
    私が乃木坂を変えるって思っている子が
    革命を起こすのをOBとして楽しみにしています(* 'w' *)
    To the one who is aiming for Nogizaka,
    Rather than the one who want to become a Nogizaka,
    Ikoma-chan want to see someone who can change Nogizaka
    As an OB (alumni) (of Nogizaka), I'm looking forward to the revolution (* 'w' *)

*she made a mistake there, it should be OG (Old Girl)- a Japanese slang for retiree/alumni

少しでも参考になれば嬉
    I would be happy if this is helpful, even if it's just a little
    I already asked a friend to check this translation, but it's not perfect, so if there is any correction/mistake, please notify me about it.

Jump Music Festa! Poster
    IMG_20180614_165745.jpg IMG_20180614_165741.jpg

*She will be the MC together with Oriental Radio

And looks like this is her official profile picture now. Both Shueisha and the Akita's newspaper used this picture:
    IMG_20180617_005123_363.jpg

Ikoma will appear on the show Takeshi no Nippon Mikata on 29th of June 2018. This is the one where they spotted her on location shoot with TOKIO's Kokubon Taichi a while back.
    Source: https://twitter.com/Tatsu3san/status/1007623692531130368?s=19

The ticket sales for the stage play Mahou Sensei Negima! will start on 17th of June at 11 am until 20th of June at 11:59 PM. The reservation can be made at Rakuten's website here:https://rt.tstar.jp/lots/events/16199/entry/13947
    The result will be out on 22nd of June.

From Takada Shu's Instagram story:
    IMG_20180617_005413.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Stage Play announcement in Instagram

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I'm getting an error when accessing that rakuten link (403 error), i also tried searching rakuten ticket site for
    魔法先生ネギま or 生駒里奈 but not getting any hits :confused:

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL, Ikoma just announced from her instastory that there are system errors with the rakuten website.

New link supplied from her account : http://t-onkyo.co.jp/?news=3185

After opening that link just press the button with 申し込みへ something text and you'll be redirected to rakuten website with a captcha authentication.

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ thanks :D haha i guess someone from rakuten tickets has to do overtime for this issue :p

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Negima Sensei
    34811466_2136045929960110_5141176596064894976_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    MBS The Hit Studio (180621)

Mahou Sensei Negima! Stage Play
    Official poster and promotional pics:
    DgGp4nUVAAE2Bn7.jpg re_DSC_6549_fixw_234.jpg DgG5zgGUcAAlfiJ.jpg DgG5zZgUYAAmRCI.jpg DgG5zRfUwAA3INB.jpg
    Source: Official website and Natalie

Update on the play:
    • More casts are announced for the play, new casts include 48G members such as AKB's Utada Hatsuka, SKE's Kitagawa Yoshino, HKT's Kojina Yui, NMB's Tanigawa Airi, NGT's Nishigata Marina and STU's Sakaki Miyu.
    • The rehearsal has started according to the Negima! Mangaka, Ken Akamatsu, and he mentioned that Ikoma's voice 'is good' (I don't know what kind of voice he was referring to though). Source
    • The casts were chosen through audition. Source
    • English article on Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...eals-her-visuals-as-negi-in-negima-stage-play
    A fan makes a chart on the casts together with the picture of the characters that they will play for references:
    DgIEQjtUYAAzXlk.jpg
    Source: https://twitter.com/kome3_RinaTokyo/status/1009373960939585537

Other News:
    • Ikoma will appear on the live broadcast for the show "Junkan☆Gotochi" on 25th of June as a reporter on the Akita's Nyuto Onsen (She finally has a chance to go back to Akita- although it is for a job:^^;:). Source
    • And her 4th collaboration with the Bamboo Shoots King has been decided! She will appear on the show Futtou Word!10 on 29th of June. Source
    From Saito Ami's Twitter:
    DgIx2zDWsAA3C0P.jpg

From Nogisatsu's Twitter:
    DgIUuEeV4AAbZ1j.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ Ikoma looked like Cloud Strife with maroon hair , all she needs now is a sword :D

10. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180623)

From Chikyu Seifuku's twitter:
    DgWVECJUYAIS-qp.jpg DgYbnHOU0AAsV_m.jpg
    Source: 1, 2

Pics from Negima! Stage play's casts:
    DgdSFweUwAEfN04.jpg DgdQO1lVAAEl2jW.jpg DgYLKulU8AAGlf8.jpg DgTARszUcAAofKC.jpg o1080072614215975999.jpg
    Source: Matsuoka Rie's twitter, Naka Miumi's twitter, Tanigawa Airi's twitter, Saito Ami's blog

From Nogisatsu's twitter:
    DgVntYyU0AALcWv.jpg

From Niira Etsuko's twitter:
    DgNXjcWVAAEyiYr.jpg
    *Looks like she is providing vocal training for Ikoma this time as well.
    Ikoma told a story about Etsuko indirectly in her latest radio show, where she said that when she practised for Kochikame, Etsuko approached her saying that she understood how Ikoma's voice characteristics. Ikoma said that she understood her method well and that she never knew how her voice works until Etsuko taught her.
    As the result, she said that "For Kochikame, my voice was bad, but I can do it. I wonder if it was ok for Moma"
    P/S: Looks like Etsuko is in charge for the lyrics in Nogizaka's Sailor Moon stage play as well.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I know Sasuga Posts subbed one of their collaborations (the first one?). Does anyone know if the other 2 have been? I really like the way they interact. Also, BTW, can someone tell me the name of the shows they did the collaborations so that I can find the raws?

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    From InstaStory

35397133_626968317656202_8593669087538708480_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    NHK 『秘湯 ここにあり!~秋田 乳頭温泉~』(180625)

It's a live broadcast about an onsen in Akita (Ikoma is finally back to Akita after a long time, but she still can't go back to her home because it's far:^^;:)

And she looked really pretty yesterday! (although she looked a bit tired as well since this recording was sandwiched in between her stage play's rehearsal)
    DgirGvzUwAEELCN.jpg

Ikoma other upcoming media appearances this week (26th of June to 1st of July):
    • MBS The Hit Studio - Wednesday
    • Hanako vol 1159 (Magazine) - Thursday
    • Futtou Word!10 - Friday
    • Takeshi no Nippon Mikata - Friday
    • JUMP Undercover Mission Police - Saturday

From Modelpress (Hanako preview):
    k7vU20lWq8LCiKQdFsFLgplr_5JmLmR2MNOEOAmnKzI.jpg
    She will appear in a 4-page gravure and interview

From Tsumori Mikoto's Instagram:
    DgoGt2JU0AAJstf.jpg DgoGt2JU8AED7L8.jpg DgoGt2LVAAAwKeZ.jpg DgoGt2OV4AAYyW-.jpg

AFAIK, they only subbed the first one (I don't know if they are interested to sub the other 2 though). If you want to search for the other 2, try website such as bilibili and search using the show's name (Futtou Word!10) and her name (沸騰ワード10 生駒里奈). The result should show all her appearances on the show.

Edit: Her hairdresser just uploaded her pictures......right after I posted the original post

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  14. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Ikoma Rina will join cast of Abema TV drama Hoshikuzu Revengers, the drama will begin delivering on AbemaSPECIAL 2 channel at 23 July 2018.

Note: Hoshikuzu Revengers will be delivered on 16 July 2018.

hoshikuzu-revengers.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Another Drama! Iyey!

17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    MBS The Hit Studio (180627)

*This is her last appearance on the show. Looks like her 'graduation' from this show is pretty sudden since she only knew about it at the last minute.
    Kinda sad about it though. This is one of her best show for me and she has a good chemistry with other regulars.
    P/S: Since she told a lot of her information in the show, I thought that I'm going to compile it here and make some kind of info dump about her if anybody is interested.

From Takada Shu's twitter:
    DgwB4eqUEAANnh9.jpg DgwB4euV4AE3wQc.jpg

Despite the bad news, they released several good news about her today!

1. As @Fab-Nogi46 just posted, she was announced to be one of the cast for Hoshikuzu Revengers that will be aired on Abema TV (I'm not sure if you can watch it without subscribing to the premium one. The show will be broadcasted on 23th of July (Episode 0 on 16th of July) at 11:00 PM.
    I don't really understand the synopsis, but it looks like it will be about a male idol group and Ikoma will be playing the role as Mano Akari, a calculative and mysterious staff at the protagonist's agency.
    Source: Modelpress, Oricon News
    P/S: Finally a new kind of role for her!

2. She also gets another regular show. She will be a regular for the show "eスポーツのeってなに?" (What is 'e' in ' e-sports'?). As the title imply, it will be a show on e-sports. It will start airing on 19th of July for once a month, on Thursday of the second week.
    Edit: Based on modelpress article, it said that she is actually the show's MC, together with DAIGO.
    Dg1xsJIVMAAewzC.jpg 01_l.jpg Dg1-TfzUEAAi1Tl.jpg Dg1-L-kU0AAjfR1.jpg Dg1-KUnU0AAaQ8r.jpg
    Source: PC Watch, Modelpress

3. She will appear on the show "Geki Rea-san o tsurete kita" on 9th of July at 11:20 PM.
    DgqYwZNU8AArX2r.jpg

From Negima's stage play rehearsal:
    DgvgLCxVQAAYYN4.jpg DgryP64UcAA9X4A.jpg DgryP66UEAAFgEJ.jpg Dgxwwh-VQAEgj8V.jpg
    Source: 1, 2, 3

Takeshi no Nippon Mikata:
    DgxM4rYUwAEXgLm.jpg DgxM51xU8AEHnp1.jpg

Futtou Word 10:
    DgxW7UXUEAAPgLc.jpg DgxW-jrU8AAuTCf.jpg DgSoYJNVAAEZUVm.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ Me me i'm interested :cute:

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Futtou Word 10 (180629)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25872177

The takenoko king went from complaining at her request before this to not only trying to fulfill her request to find a super rare mushroom that even he himself never saw before this, but he also voluntarily made a handmade display using 100 bamboos by himself as a surprise gift for her graduation[hehe].
    What a character development:hehe:

Dg21FrOVMAAaYqV.jpg
    (The writing on the left side is "Ikoma Rina Forever")

Takeshi no Nippon Mikata (180629)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25848150

Ikoma's schedule at night during her holiday
    Dg3Q_VMVAAA7bv4.jpg
    7 hours, just for Youtube.

PON! (180702)
    DhBOXBJUYAEAVi5.jpg
    https://twitter.com/aaa_46_movie/status/1013654468838109184
    https://twitter.com/aaa_46_movie/status/1013652693842186240
    Ikoma will appear on the show Hirunandesu! on 4th of July at 11:55 AM to 1:55 PM. Looks like the topic will be on the way to live in the countryside.
    Source

From Negima's stage play:
    Dg8XH9jVMAELqD6.jpg Dg8XH9hUwAAh4cj.jpg Dg8XH9iU0AA5d__.jpg Dg3DlOdUEAAVoU5.jpg Dg277GcUEAUlSXI.jpg Dg_ZuoDU8AAknk0.jpg DhBMGtvUEAAa3Xc.jpg DhBR2D1VQAEHndG.jpg DhBkYWPUcAAdPa6.jpg DhFzzHVVAAAMEl4.jpg Dg8qnSGVAAE6SW6.jpg
    Video: Utada Hatsuka's twitter
    Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

From Takada Shu's twitter:
    Dg3VpNKU8AY-xVR.jpg

I'm still compiling the information since I already forgotten some of it:^^;:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That's why I asked about more of Ikoma and the takenoko king -- they got good interactions. And you know that he grew to like her. Even though I can't understand a lick of what they said, I think I got the gist of it.