1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Has uploaded up a new curve. :cute:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Some PD48 episode 1 spoiler

Miyu got to showcase her singing!
    She is ranked A by the coaches, so far, the only 48 girl to get in the top class
    In this week's votes, she is 39 :1st:i expect her to go higher with this episode

• Like Like x 5
  3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    AND here's a Video of...that thing you mentioned in your SPOILER Tag...

I would've just posted this...but you put it in a Spoiler So....ok
    I think Sakura is "A" class also - or was Ranked that based on her Audition?? I don't know - She's the "Ace" of the "Neko Ya" song... Who knows - lol. Jurina is either "A" or "B" - not sure.

I've always liked Miyu - had no idea who she was. She was in Team B back in the Paruru Team B days ya? She was in the "Eien Pressure" vid right? I also remember her from "Saturday Child Machine?" that TEAM B TV show in 2013?? they got because they won the Drama challenge?

She's always been a cutie. I keep losing track of her because AKI-P never puts her in stuff. Seriously you see TALENT & presence like that & wonder - Just Another girl warming the theater why AKI-P gives her "A-Side" spot to some Sister group Idol.

Anyway - good luck Miyu fans. In terms of difficulty & bragging rights would rather brag that your Oshi made KPOP professionals openly say "WOW" before & after a single performance....or that she's been warming the bench since 2010 in Akihabara for A-Side Idols who probably didn't do 1/2 as many theater shows?? (Just My Opinion).

Welcome to KPOP Miyu fans - Your gal just drew 1st Blood for the away team.

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She goes back further than that. She was W center with Paruru for Hashire! Penguin and was in the 36 member senbatsu of Manatsu no Sounds good! You are right about Team B; they both went to B from Team 4 at the Tokyo Dome shuffle.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

I love how she is writing more stuff on social media in English and Korean.

DE21486C-BA26-40F7-82BB-56769060D49F.jpeg

Attached Files:

6. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    Somehow I'm glad there's a lot of tweets about Takeuchi Miyu now on twitter.

It was almost second to none before P48 aired.

And now there are also a lot of people who adds "Takeuchi Miyu" on their full name on twitter. :^^;:

Not sure if this was allowed, but I uploaded her instagram live singing a song in a karaoke. This was after the sousenkyou, somehow it's cool to see her just chill and enjoy herself.

(Video is unlisted)

• Like Like x 3
  7. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    wow, love this music. does she have more unlisted karaoke videos?

8. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    Nope, she rarely do live while singing karaoke, the unlisted one is my upload of her live.

Because as far as I know Miyu-related videos are still rare and as until now, there hasn't been any uploads on her instagram live yet.

9. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    yeah kinda surprised me when i get the notification that she was live on instagram.....too bad i was working at that time, so i thank you who uploaded it on youtube

10. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    • Like Like x 6
  11. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    There is one Korean trainee that looks like her. That trainee was one of the top 5 (or top 10) in the first ranking. She was part of a big name agency or something like that. There is also another AKB member that I think looks like her but with shorter hair. She was part of the AKB girls got ripped by the judges. Or m

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm so happy for her. I hope she keeps ranking up!

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    An Asian entertainment fansite some of you might have heard of did a story on her recently...
    http://www.asianjunkie.com/2018/06/...on-kaeuns-dedication-new-produce-48-rankings/

It's hysterical reading the comments - there are people who searching AKB stuff for her...sadly AKI-P never did anything proper w/ her so picking's are slim. There are people who think this is really good for AKB48 (Wait till they see the Sakura & Jurina threads- *rolls eyes*). Nice that she is finally getting the recognition she deserves. Knows some English & Korean...she's practically TWICE- lol.

Are you thinking of Ahn Ju Yujin - known to Koreans as the "Thirst Girl" (Gatorades) - she's an Actress from "Starship Entertainment". She's ranked #2...Oh look she's drinking Moe Gatorade in my Profile pic- lol. Isn't she lovely! Look Alive kids! Have your "Leader" or Mod DM me & we can discuss "voting options"! later down the road.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh my god. The views on her 3 latest covers have SKYROCKETED in the last couple of days. Indeed, people are looking into her!
    I'm so happy ;;
    and reading all her posts about how happy she is :cold::cold: she deserves this so much.

15. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Aha, yeah she's the one. Both of them look alike. Hopefully both of them can stay up until the final lineup. Those two can become a good combi.

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Miyumiyu, has uploaded a new cover called forevermore. :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Noraluce

Noraluce Kenkyuusei

She was live on instagram 3 hours ago! I’m busy so I can’t watch it. I hope someone posts it elsewhere later. :(

18. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Basically I love underdog and still not satisfied for her minimum exposure in the second ep. I hope she maintain good rank and performance. Yeah girl, at least Mnet won't evil edit your scenes if you always do great!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Miyumiyu, has uploaded a new cover titled You Were Born To Be Loved by Lee Eun-ju.

• Like Like x 3
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Solo focus P48 performance:

• Like Like x 6