1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

And so are Idols... :hehe:

That’s why both go hand in hand. :awesome:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Me and dubkau discuss this show a few times on this thread, you're showing your victim complex again by strawmanning arguments I haven't even made. I can't even tell what you're even arguing to be honest.

Im a kpop fan and have had a positive experience here. I kinda know what you're talking about though that it's a touchy subject here but you're making a much larger deal than it actually is.

But that was not the point of my comment at all. My point is youre acting like a Sakura fan but in your need for attention you're holding votes for her in produce hostage by saying you're only going to show ithebigc how to vote because of your huge victim complex and how you feel wronged by all of S48. It's fair to say that some users have harassed you unfairly but it's also fair to say that you escalate things unnecessarily quite a lot. Just look at your response to my one sentence remark.

So yeah please don't act like a Sakura fan and use her to fuel whatever agenda you've got going on towards a vendetta at S48

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I said I'd share the Details w/ ItheBigC... what he does w/ that Info is up to him. If shares it w/ you all fine!!! I also don't want Sakura's "enemies" (Anti's) getting an advantage - They may have ways of voting for J - You think they'd share w/ us??

CRssa lashed out at me (personally) & said this show, Sakura involvement in it, ect , ect DO NOT MATTER.... Now, I'm being accused of "Hold Votes Hostage"? Does it matter or Not?? No Victim here. Figure this crap out on your own.

I'm not a "Fan" like you all are. I'm a RONIN - it was silly to involve ANY of you. Watch from the sidelines - I'm done w/ this topic in this thread. Believe what you want.

• Old Old x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think what you're saying is all correct but I also think that it what it will hopefully increase is sakura's branding and her popularity and marketability outside 48 group activities -- similar to how sasshi does many non-48group activities.
    So she'll hopefully gain sakura fans but I agree that she won't gain that many sakura 48group fans.

Although the flip side is being able to participate in less 48 group activities. And I've already experienced spending thousands of dollars to travel to japan and then stand in front of a board saying sakura is absent for the event.

6. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    In the end it all comes down to what Sakura wants. She surely trained hard to get into A class, then to get the Center position. I really think she has the drive for it.
    So I want to cheer her on the best I can, whether it's in 48g activities or p48 for as long as she wants to stay.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Can you like, wait and see how it goes next year?

P48 started THE DAY BEFORE THE SSK.
    How are you going to measure its impact when all we had seen up to that point was the Nekkoya performance and some silly YouTube sketches?
    Like... :fp:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This. Although i’m still and always super salty towards the show. If she can show some good results it will be very possible that she got pick by agencies or more exposure in Japan.

But i’m still very disagree against the 2,5 years contract. I dont find any clues how to manage her super packed 48G Activities, promoting the new group ( beside i’m still dont trust the new group hype can break the japanesse showbizz world ) . But still like i always said , i hate the shows but i will always love to see her doing good.

So how’s our girl do today ? I heard the latest episode come today ?

============

I Need to watch the sasshi karaoke showroom replay asap , sakura and ana sing greeeeen’s kiseki :inlove:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  9. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she got placed in A rank, controversial to both 48G fans and Kpop fans. her performance was meh in my opinion. then there was training for the theme song and reevaluation, she had trouble hitting a note and the trainer asked miyu to come help her. after a few tries sakura got it and said that she never thought that she'd ever hit a note like that, very cute. she redeemed herself in the reevaluation where you have to perform the theme song and showed that she earned that rank. one of the few trainees to actually be able to sing in both languages. she's ranked 5th in the voting (1st of the 48G members) but should go up since this episode was 50% about her

• Like Like x 2
  10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

"Wait and See" That's what you P48 fans said when people brought up issues about, how are they going to judge the two styles fairly, how can the voting be fair to both countries, how to not start a Korea Vs Japan thing. Now the judging is purely by Korean Idol standards, Only Koreans get to vote, and Japanese are boycotting the show and Koreans have branded the 48G girls as untalented and are bashing the them on the net. Now that all these negative possibilities became true, you guys aren't bothered by it. Like however the show affects the 48G girls is OK by you.:fp:

Yeah the actual show just start, but all the hype started way before the first episode and it wasn't "some silly" youtube stuff; even here at Stage48, the hype started 6 months ago and there is a whopping 5,000 replies, this Sakura thread has been around for 6 years nd it only has 7000 replies so P48 has gotten plenty of hype. Come on, Someone posted how almost 2 million people voted on that show - why non of that voted in SSK? Cause they don't care.

What exactly are we to wait a year to see? Sakura is not doing SSK next year. Suppose more crap happens in a year? Would that matter to you? All the crap that's happen un til now doesn't matter to you so how would a years time change anything.

I'm not pro Kpop like you so I'm not going to ignore everything that's happened until now just to keep p48 in a positive light. Plus, I don't see Sakura dumping all her 48G efforts for a Kpop carrier a good move. But, as GATX105 and Dubkau said, if that's what Sakura wants then I hope for her sake it goes well, but I think its the wrong move, I think she should focus on Japan because her long turn success will be in Japan.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm proud of her. She never gave up and worked hard to earn her place.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura was amazing in this episode...
    Her performance of Kuroi Tenshi was a good one for us who know her, but it was mediocre in terms of vocal and dance. Even though, her star aura shined through and she was given A.
    If she had relaxed because of that, she would certainly drop down, but Sakura isn't like that; she's very hardworking, modest and knew that she had a lack of skill (repeated it maany times through the show), so she worked the hardest, learned both lyrics and the dance.
    What I noticed was; although they were showing other Japanese trainees struggling with the dance, Sakura wasn't (during the class separated lessons). During the first dance lesson she was clueless, but she probably practiced all night, both singing in Korean and dancing. That's where she shined through. The episode showed her suffering, but she never gave up and gave her very best. She gives me motivation, really.
    That's why at this point, I think no one can argue over why she is A or center. She does her very best, and once she does it, she manages to raise her skills to a naturally talented person. That's where her extreme aura comes in and makes her outshine others.
    I'm so very proud of her. She deserves every bit of success she has.
    Her scenes were so touching and she so far has a great storyline. She's forever my heroine <3 Go Sakura!

Next week featuring:
    Sakura's miraculous running [hehe]

• Like Like x 5
  13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I translated some Naver comments about Sakura in today's episode. I only translated the positive comments but they still have a lot of upvotes so :)
    She's getting praised for her hardwork and determination! Let's hope she continues to steal more hearts <3
    https://twitter.com/saku319chan/status/1010262168435134469

also from the preview, it seems like she ran normally this time lol
    probably didn't want to risk getting stuck with boombayah or something :^^;:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 14
  15. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Not gonna lie anyway, I have following Sakura for awhile and I think Sakura is the only girl in the 48g so far who has got the same aura with Acchan.. do you all guys think so..?

I'm not bias 'coz Sakura is my 2nd oshi..

• Like x 7
    • Disagree x 6
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Gamer streamer girl strikes again

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    can't help but root for her,she's so hardworking

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. ghachan

ghachan Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

How the girls' popularity changes after the show is over and/or after the final group debuts and we see how the girls do?

Expecting Sakura or anyone else to get a sudden boost in their popularity because of ONE Nekkoya performance is simply delusional.

Sakura doesn't want to do SSK next year? Her choice.
    But I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Moekyun or Aoi benefited from the show.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. BinBIn

BinBIn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Uhm...I don't care much about PD48, and so far I haven't seen Sakura mention much about PD48 directly by herself except when her fans ask her something bout PD48 in handshake event then she just answered it like "I will work hard just as I would". Not like another girls like Miyu, Chiyori,...esp Miyu, she was trying hard to gain more attention from koreans. So I started to think that Sakura only go to PD48 cause she wants to gain more skills and wants more people around the world know about her and HKT48. Actually, She is gaining a lot of fans from China, Thailand now.But I still dont want her to debut in Korea cause Kpop fans are very annoying and arrogant. K-fans were trying to creat some bad rumors about her to bring her down, mehh.

P/s: I heard that Sakura’s lane for the handshake event yesterday was impressive, they queued up until the corridors, and the atmosphere was a bit different than usual. Is it true? haha

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1