1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oba Mina (Minarun) / AKB48 9th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    totally didn't expect this but so happy for her

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

I've always liked Minarun so I'm very happy at her 8th place. And so is Paruru-

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1008032734457942016

Minarun is over the moon!

Minarun 8-1.jpg Minarun 8.jpg

みんなへ 第8位 53,998票 !!! 本当にありがとう。幸せ。感謝しきれないよ。私のために、こんなにも頑張ってくれるみんなに出会えて良かった。私ここから頑張るね!!本気で頑張る!!私の世界をみんなが変えてくれたから、次は私がみんなを幸せにする!!だからこれからも私のそばに居て下さい!
    To everyone 8th place 53,998 votes! ! ! Thank you very much. happiness. I can not thank you enough. I am glad I could meet everyone who will do their best for me. I will do my best from here! ! I will do my best seriously! ! Everyone changed my world, next time I will make everyone happy! ! So stay still next to me!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mina_ovo/status/1008008062068670464/video/1

• Like Like x 6
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I've seen numerous posts on several threads that this was the dullest election ever. Really? Those shots of Minarun holding her 8th place trophy certainly debunks that opinion. This election can be positively brutal for these girls, sometimes absolutely heart-breaking, but when a good soldier like Oba Mina can unexpectedly pop up 18 spots to number 8, it certainly should warm all our hearts. Congrats to her and her many fans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I´m SO happy for Minarun.I still see her as AKB, I know she has been a SKE member for years, but I still remember her when she was in Team 4 and when she was with 9th generation, I miss those times.
    Omedetou, Minarun!!!!.

• Like Like x 2
  5. hazeleden

hazeleden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Congratulations Minarun!! I'm so happy for you :cry:

6. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    Congrats Minarun.....I think her personality really has shined through all of these years and it's helped her get this great ranking :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    I was really happy for Minarun when she finally joined senbatsu!!!!!!. I will always remember her 9th generation time when she was in AKB, Paruru was super happy as well,I really love their bond<3<3<3<3<3.

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She also went for an interview at Oricon and met with the staff.

2113986_201806200779477001529471419c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2113986/full/

[I started to post this yesterday, and my computer crashed. Thanks for reminding me David61.]

Update: More news and a long interview with RealSound.

"- Congratulations on the first general election eighth. Is not it a rank that can be said to be a great breakthrough for both the group and Mr. Oba?

Oba Mina (hereafter Oba): That's right! It was a great breakthrough.

- It was one down from the 7th in the target ranking, is this rank within the range of expectation?

Oba: No, my '7th place' was purely pleased as it was my target. In most cases, it is often under the target ranking, and it is a shame if you do not put it in the 16th position and you can not make a selection, so with this thought that "I want to absolutely enter within 16th place!"

You can also win a signed cheki if you tweet about the article (or something like that).

"Signed Cheki Oba Mina presents for 2 people. Application requirements are as follows.

Application method
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Follow the real sound's official Twitter & present this article tweet from people who have you tweeted RT. For winners, we will send you DM from Real Sound Twitter account. "

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Smart Flash has an interview with her about her SSK speech. There are several interesting points, one of which is that her manager helps edit it. I always assumed that members ran important speeches past their managers, but I had never seen it explicitly. She also reviewed previous speeches.

- How long will you prepare a general election speech?

Oba: I am trying to think in the place I felt frustrated when I came up the night before. It took five and a half hours from 22 o'clock in the evening to 3:30 pm on late night. Write it with a smartphone and send it to the manager and send it back to the manager so that it is better to shave here "No, I want to say only here", but anyway it is concise and easy to understand, yet still tell her characteristics honestly You made a mind.

- You write up at once.

Oba: When I came for a year, important words take notes. After that, I examined the past speech, decided the standard of time, I left the approximate image first. I thought that my seniors' speech was being spoken for a long time, but it is actually two to three minutes.

ooba_1.jpeg

https://smart-flash.jp/entame/43158

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Merlin54

Minarun is on Showroom tonight -

今日夜showroomします!めちゃくちゃ遅くなりましたが、みんなで総選挙祝勝会で乾杯しよう!お仕事終わりを狙うので21時過ぎくらいを目安に始めまーす!!!
    I will do showroom this evening! It got delayed insanely, let's have a toast at the general election celebration! I aim to finish work so I will start around 21 o'clock! ! !

https://mobile.twitter.com/mina_ovo/status/1019161275715055617

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. Merlin54

14. Merlin54

Minarun posted some pics with Jurina after Music Station:-

DmfskIaVAActjeY.jpg DmfskIdUUAM_zKY.jpg DmfskITV4AA6PdM.jpg DmfskIWU0AAsxu4.jpg

おじゅり
    ずっとね背中を見て踊る日が来るのを待ってました。絶対間に合う、って信じてました。一緒に選抜メンバーになれて良かった!歌えて楽しかった!本当にお帰りなさい!!!
    And Jurina. ‎ I was waiting for the day to watch your back, dancing. It was good to be in senbatsu together! Together loved it! Sing, it was fun! Real welcome back!‎

https://twitter.com/mina_ovo/status/1038059155418898433

DmgNtYwU8AAIvwO.jpg

おやすみなさいの前に… 8位をありがとう
    Before good night ... Thank you for 8th place

https://twitter.com/mina_ovo/status/1038094794428362752

• Like Like x 1
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  19. Merlin54

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Merlin54

Minarun tweeted about the 9th anniversary of the 9th gen debut 11/14 -

Dr8rybmVsAUpv6Y.jpg Dr8rybnUUAAG4ml.jpg Dr8rybmVAAEM5wO.jpg Dr8ryblVAAASaKH.jpg

今日でデビューして10年目
    ここまで頑張ってこれたから これからも頑張っていきます。
    Tenth year after debut today
    Because I have been working hard to this point
    I will continue to do my best in the future.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mina_ovo/status/1062616189451419648

• Like Like x 2