1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    NMB's Ota Yuuri

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

What would the real rankings be if they weren't biased? I'm thinking Acchan still first, or maybe even Sasshi.

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Where are you on aki-p surprise party ? Hiding under the table ? Lmfao :lol::awesome:

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sae and Tomomi were the only ones from the second gen that attended the party. I was mostly surprised about later generation members, like Paruru or Ogiyuka lol

But I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't like him that much, considering she was the only one who could rival Acchan's popularity and how many A-side centers did she get? 6. Heavy Rotation, Gingham Check and Mae Shika Mukanee were the only Solo Centers on top of that. They really did her dirty

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Okaro was there too https://twitter.com/akimotooo726/status/1011159157498507264
    Lol no that's not the case she's probably not even back yet or had something else to do. Or else she'd come.

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I figured she is still in NY (coming back and back are not the same). As for their friendship, I remember when Yuko, Acchan, and Aki-P went to see Hamilton in NYC a few years back (long before this most recent trip). But that was just one obvious meeting.

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I see, I still wouldn't blame her if she held a grudge against him for that [hehe] I know I do, Yuko deserved better lol

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Artist Asami Kiyokawa posted some two shots with Yuko on Instagram that caught the attention of the press.

"The other day, a solo exhibition "ADASTRIA Collection of Beauties by ASAMI KIYOKAWA" was held and popular artist Asami who gathered topics updated his own Instagram on June 27. She is a friend who is known as "sister", she showcases her two-shot with Yuko Oshima who is studying abroad from the summer of 2017 and calls "Rejoice!" "This is happy!"

The article says that they are not sure if these were taken in NY or Japan, but commenters were excited.

"Whether this is Japan or abroad is not certain, but to the emergence of Oshima that touches the outline "Yuuko-san, are you in Japan?" "I went for a meal with Yuko-chan"ー ー! Yuu-chan! Thank you. "" Yuuko's Welcome Back. I love Ashiyu after a long time "" I have been waiting forever !!! It's nice !! "" Somewhat joyful two-shot "" Is that supposed to have come back? "

35617438_208865313075962_8531122694282805248_n.jpeg

35373579_1090481054454240_5255336697943556096_n.jpeg

35999329_183386972336433_3965998489325797376_n.jpeg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/152300/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bki0X4enlze/?taken-by=asami_kiyokawa
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhzPxnHYEd/?taken-by=asami_kiyokawa

• Like Like x 4
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just added Crime and Punishment to Yuko's wiki, and then I saw there were no other Stage Plays listed on her profile... Is this the very first one she's doing?

10. YO_OY

YO_OY Member

No, this will be her third stage play. Here are her previous stage plays:
    • No.9ーFumetsu No Senritsuー (No.9ー不滅の旋律ー)
    • Miyuki - Unconditional Love (美幸 - アンコンディショナルラブ―)

• Like Like x 2
  11. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

Yuko congratulated Acchan on her engagement! My Atsuyuu feels!!! There better be an OG Kami7 reunion at her wedding!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    my original favourite and the one that introduce me to akb back in 2009. i still remember all of sudden, im rooting her to beat acchan in which i dont even know the group yet. i think i read the election story from aramatheydidnt site.
    anyway, she is in hiatus right now? since when? since long ago i follow her news..

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She went to NY last September to learn English and possibly to take acting classes. She hasn’t posted since then except to mention tv shows she is on.

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you very much. Do you also happen to remember the year she did them?

EDIT: Never mind, found it already. Thanks a lot again! Either way, her Media Appearance is big and I'm happy

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @yukochan Atsuyuu is my OTP!!!!!!. I love their friendship!!!!. I wonder what she posted here. She also wrote in a recent Acchan´s photo in her IG.I think it was about Acchan´s pets.

@sscrla Thank you for updating!. I really love the new pictures!!!!.Yuko looks healthy and happy,that is what is more important,even though I miss her a lot.
    So happy to have an update about her,thank you again!.

16. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

According to this translation, she said "Love with all your heart and be happy." Atsuyuu is my OTP also! I hope Acchan will make an appearance at Yuko's stage play next year!

17. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @yukochan Thank you so much for the translation and I didn´t know Yuko will have a stage play next year, that are great news!.
    Thank you again :).

18. Cortana

Cortana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Finally got the Oshima Yuko Fanclub membership completed after so very long and there are dates of the stage play in 2019.

19. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @yukochan I´m very happy that she is back!.