1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The thing that I wasn’t expecting was how Sakura filled the role that Sasshi had for so many years in SSK, which is that of the top member cheerleader. The person who gets out of her seat when an own group member’s name is called, give out hugs, etc. I’ve always found her to be on the more introverted side, so for her to get out of her element to fill that role pulled at the heartstrings a bit. HKT really needs Haruppi to come back healthy.

2. Momo48

Momo48 Kenkyuusei

Omg for a moment I thought Sasshi was Haruppi because of how her hair looks in that angle.

I really wonder if (and how) Sakura and Haruppi have been communicating with each other during her hiatus. As much as I am waiting for her return as a Haruppi oshi, the dynamic of their duo and the front line of HKT has completely changed. Though they may be able to support each other, they also have completely different experiences during this time: Sakura has experienced the pressure of an election as the top and only representative as HKT, while Haruppi feels like she might have to play "catch up". Now with NakoMiku rising as HKT's new top duo and (hopefully consistent) centers, I wonder what Haruppi's role will be.

Aside from that, I was also pleasantly surprised to see Sakura take such a role. I also really liked Natsu's speech about wanting to see happy faces on all of the HKT members, iirc. But as much as I love seeing the first gen in their senpai/leadership roles, I feel like none of them have that figurehead authority/captaincy that can lead HKT with confidence like Sasshi can. I really wonder what's going to happen when she graduates.

On a positive note, my favourite moment from the election was Mikurin's reaction of pure joy when she was called for 10th, and her speech full of thanks right after. It was adorable and refreshing to see after a bunch of rather bland and "kuyashii" speeches [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I've been thinking of something,maybe one of the reasons why they don't have an original stage yet it's because they still don't have their own theater!Do you think that if they ever do,they'll get a stage?After all they're the only ones that have that problem (if you don't count STU and their boat)!

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They had their own theater. Back when H was SUPPOSED to get their first Original stage.
    Still waiting.jpg

They have a venue now. While not ideal, in that they don't have exclusive use of the facility. But functionally, it is "their theater" for no It should not be a factor in whether they get an original stage. One they were supposed to have had, 4.5 years ago.

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    You mean the one before the curent one or they another one before that?Because I thought the one they had wasn't theirs neither!You probably right but a part will probably always hope that they'll get their stage some day and I've heard that there's an emergency meeting coming up so if they announce that they'll final gave them their own theater,it might lead them to finally get it!

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    There was Hawks Town Mall, where HKT first theater was. Now they are in Nishitetsu Hall. Which is a convention center. They have to share the venue. And so are are often left with up to two-three weeks with no theater performances.:gavel:

And if management thinks they way Sasshi does, HKT will never see an original stage. :explode:

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

finally! HKT will get a new variety show! :banana:
    HKTBINGO will start from 7/17!

"HKT members will challenge a real variety: manzai, skits, rhythm jokes, flip gei and in the end will enter a variety competition"

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1774040

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Aw yissss the long awaited show for my babies is comee:banana:
    THIS IS GONNA BE CHAOS AND CRAZY LOL

Funny they didnt name this show HKTingo [hehe]

10. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Noooo I wan it to be HKTingoooooo :^^;:

Looks like the main challenge is the final part when they will take part in the competition.

11. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yassssh!! hKT variety show is back!!!! I can't wait to see it :banana:

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That’s great news!

I felt like 4th gen was becoming one of the most wasted gens in 48g history. They desperately needed a tv show and they finally have it.

The one bad thing is that airing of the show coincides with Produce 48 where some members of HKT are competing in. This means we might not be able to see Sakura, Nako, and others while they are still taping in Korea.

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Finally, after all these years, HKTingo is a reality! Glad to see that they have a TV show again.

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kojina Yui will cast a role on Magical Teacher Negima // 魔法先生ネギま stage play along with ex-Nogizaka46 Ikoma Rina which took the lead role.

Source : https://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/negima/

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Shige did a solid job, most of the wwwww comments started thanks to her effort in making it more lively hehehehe

18. maman

maman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SR, KH
    HKT48 Seminar Activity Introduction Image Video

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Finally, HKT Bingo!
    It's been long over due.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls