1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Unfortunately for Nakai, her dating-with-a-fan scandal is the last thing she needs to make amends for in the name of the group, that should be just grounds for graduation (forced or induced) especially for a barely profitable pest like her. Considering her reprehensible attitude she had been displaying up until that point, no, the first thing she'll need to do is personally apologize to the other members for her actions so far (not to her hemorrhaging fanbase) and, for once in her entire dumb life, work (or better yet, collaborate, since everyone else is already doing it on a normal basis unlike her) to give NGT the positive image that the group deserves and that the prefecture's population expects.

Talking shit and throwing shade at the other members of the group behind their backs, live on national airwaves, is not cool, nor is it frank, respectable or ironically edgy. It's scumbag, immature, irresponsible behavior which is only made more cowardly by the fact that she's obviously the only one to benefit from such a privileged position thanks to being Akimoto's darling, which makes it only a blatant case of "poisoning the well" for unknown reasons.
    One time? Fair enough, I'll endure it. Two times, three, maybe even four in quick succession (yeah, I counted them)? No, fuck that noise and fuck her cretinous fans still wasting votes, time, and resources on her.
    I find it downwright creepy that the management is sending hints that they're trying to turn it into a regular gimmick of this hack. And even so, goddamn, she sounds like a repetitive one trick pony as usual even while at it.
    Like I said, voting for her is voting against NGT's interests at this point and I see even NGT fans in Japan have gotten a hint, if one looks at comments in the matome blogs.

Speaking of which, I already gave a passing mention of that "H-chan" case in my commentary to the NGT results in Sousenkyo (which can be found in the 2018 Sousenkyo general thread). Well, I am tired of waiting for an opportunity to come up before it gets too late, so I guess I'll drop this gem here as one more example of what I mean. I also promised myself not to bring it up here, but it just can't be helped. See for yourself if this tone and dialogue is something anyone remotely sane would speak.
    By the way, this is from her "solo" ANN appearance on May 9, 2018. And I'll spare the useless repetitions in the dialogue, despite going on for 6 minutes. In any case, they are easy to notice by listening to the clip.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nakai: "Alright, let's proceed with reading. This is by Pie-in-the-face-man, from the Ishikawa prefecture. ... (reading the letter) «Out of all the members from the 48 Group, including both members you met and those who you hadn't met, could you please tell who's someone you seriously hate and find physically impossible to like, either using her surname or name? Also, talk about what aspect of her you hate.»"
    Nakai: "Either using her surname or name... It's not that I find her physically impossible to like. Rather than actually hating her, this girl... some time before we had a talk about it with the staff too... this is a girl that, while I must also recognize that she's a genius at it..."
    Geinin: "You feel also a bit of jealousy..."
    Nakai: "...also combined with a feeling of this, I dislike her."
    Geinin: "Gotcha..."
    Nakai: "(reading the letter) «Either using her surname or name...» Should I really use her surname or something like that? ...I don't necessarily have to mention it? So, let's go with the initials, which is ...H. ...H, H-chan!"
    Geinin: "Who could it be?"
    Nakai: "Can I also say what I specifically hate about her?"
    Geinin: "Do you hate that girl very much?"
    Nakai: "I find that rather nasty, actually."
    Geinin: "Nastiness, right?"
    Nakai: "It gives me a nasty sensation."
    Geinin: "The reason being...?"
    Nakai: "Well, it has to do with the fact that this was the idol image that I wanted to be at first. And thanks to this idol image that I had been aiming for, she is now pushing her way ahead of others and to the top."
    Geinin: "What is this idol image supposed to be...?"
    Nakai: "I mean how, just by standing there and smiling happily, by showing up in a way that feels like THE definition of 'idol', by just being present there... she's having fans stick to herself, things like that. While I am now more of the opinion that, such as through MC, I would rather try drawing a laugh out of the audience even at the cost of overstraining myself..."
    Geinin: "Ah, by flaming..."
    Nakai: "...since we have come all the way here.... However, I really wanted to be that kind of member who, simply by standing up there and speaking just a few words, would make people go «Waaaah~!». I mean, at least right at the beginning. But once I realized it was impossible for me, I took another route. And thus I revealed my raw self.
    But anyway, in spite of the fact that this girl also has a shady side to her, a bit of... how can I say... of a dark-hearted side, despite all of that, she is able to conceal it ...completely, when out in the public. And just by smiling happily she attracts fans to herself, things like that."
    Geinin: "While her true face is kinda different..."
    Nakai: "It's ...kinda different."
    Geinin: "And if they were to see the face she hides behind, what would her fans..."
    Nakai: "If they were to see her hidden face, they'd end up thinking «Yikes, that girl... It's incredible, how calculating she is...». She is quite, quite calculating. Even when seen from the perspective of other members."
    Geinin: "Who is it?"
    Nakai: "I can't say it. H-chan, it's H-chan!"
    Geinin: "That girl, are you friends with, do you talk with on a normal basis?"
    Nakai: "We talk, yes. We keep up the appearance of being friends. Arguably..."
    Geinin: "Don't people around you realize it. That you act friendly together but you actually hate H-chan..."
    Nakai: "I don't technically hate her. It's that I find her hard to stomach."
    Geinin: "You don't make it evident, though..."
    Nakai: "I don't make it evident. I reguarly associate with her, I regularly do. But the moment I had sensed that she was becoming up-and-coming, get what I mean?..."
    Geinin: "So she is up-and-coming right now..."
    Nakai: "...That she was starting to ride high on the wave, do you understand... The moment I realized it *clicks tongue annoyedly*. It made me simply tut-tut in frustration as a natural response."
    Geinin: "You are such a card. It's like you said before, only getting excited when you hear a story of someone being more miserable than you. So she is a rival to you, but also represents an impediment with her presence."
    Nakai: "Hmmm... That's right..."
    Geinin: "And you find it unstomachable."
    Nakai: "Unstomachable."
    Geinin: "Is there someone who has got their attention drawn to it, that has realized that already?"
    Nakai: "There's probably people who have realized it already. But anyway, there's also lots of people who are being deceived by her. «She is not actually like that, you know», I mean..."
    Geinin: "Truly black-hearted..."

---

The comments in that video speak for themselves about how the world outside thinks little of Nakai. And for NGT fans in here, you can guess who became the target of drama-craving trolls all "thanks" to Nakai's badmouthing...
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/1002548175226322944

How funny that her thread is notoriously obsessive in reporting every single minutia about her, because it makes such notable omissions all the more noticeable, despite this being what Nakai is truly notorious for to the outside.

She loves to brag around about dropping flame-baits that "become hot topic", but if you take a closer look the fact is that they're only duds that don't receive any attention at all even within the fanbase. In fact, the only shitstorms that she ever started deliberately aren't born from wits or sharp-toungue (despite what the management-pushed narrative would have you believe, she has none of this in reality), but from just stupid, vapid, cattish bullshit like this and, contrary to whatever plans she had in mind, only served to bring more and more discredit on herself every time she spoke.

I guess some people in this forum are still stuck thinking "Nakai roasts antis on Showroom, whew she sure is cooool XD", and as such find it oh-so "inexplicable" that her popularity and approval are on a free fall despite appearing on so many (Akimoto-managed, color me surprised) shows (also, never mind the fact that none of this would do anything to convince anyone to support her). Well, maybe they should know what the true face of Nakai is, or how she really speaks like.

It should also come as little surprise that she's basically a lone wolf inside of her group and made herself a pariah in the 48G as a whole, something I have simply no pity for. Imagine associating yourself with someone like this.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I liked Nakai when she was a fisher, she was cute, had nice boobs and was generally a cut-price Milky replacement. Her showrooms during her first SSK campaign were pretty fun, the 3 year old girl schtick, the story corners and the like were entertaining but her showrooms started going downhill when she started crying all the time, that was pretty much a downer. I started to lose interest after she got signed by Ohta pro, you could see she started to get arrogant at that stage. I figured she'd get over that stage and learn from her established agency elders but the scandal showed she just got more arrogant.

In the context of NGT she does seem like the nail that stands out.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I have no liking for Nakai, but leaving the group so easily after all her antics is letting her off easy. I want her to stay and face the members her big mouth have hurt. I want her to apologise to all the members, best at an event where all the members are present. A public apology for all the words she has said over the airwaves and TV shows. Private apology doesn't cut it.

I want it shown, every opportunity from the members and management, given to Nakai to stay. I don't want to see reports of NGT48 members or management forcing Nakai to leave. Very bad group image, especially when J fans and antis, are still blaming Aya's hiatus and graduation on bullying.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Rika actions made me so confused. She trashed on Hinatan, then posted a funny clip with her few days after. She said she regreted about her action on Rie’s graduation day but she kept doing it after that day (even more arrogant). I am not what is her true feeling about the group; which are truths, what are lies. Regardless, her actions were horrible. I know she may have conflicts with some specific members. But s*** talking on Hinatan and showing no support on Ogiyuka, two of her closest friends, are totally unacceptable.

Her dating scandal is horrible. She has not done any action to apologize fans and members, even after Imamura’s request. With OhtaPro’s influence, her position may be safe and she will never show any regret and never give out any appology. In that case, keeping her just hurts NGT more and more. NGT management should kick her ass out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I'll be honest & say I don't know the "Specifics" of some of her Antics but I like that she shines her Haters on... She continues in spite of all of you. She just walks up to NGT48 purists & puts her feet on the coffee table & says "I'm RIKA NAKAI!!!! Hear me Roar!!!" Maybe she's TROLLING?? A Trolling Idol - lol. Maybe she knows how the game is played & knows where the cracks in the system are? Good for her.

To be honest- the real reason NOTHING will happen to her is GEESH (Minegishi). She ruined it for everyone OR...Saved everyone?? Either Scandals are Absolute or they're Not. Rika went to AKI-P's Birthday (Oddly Geesh was also there)- She's "Protected".

Rika's still gettin work & attention so maybe she'll be bullet-proof by Fall?? Which will only make her MORE Powerful! At least didn't deny it like Sayuri from NGZK46 in 2013 (or 2014?) she said there's No Proof & he was just a friend & BOOM! Bunshun hit her w/ the pics (AFTER She downplayed the 1st Accusations)- Rika was like "Yeah?? Do your Worst!" and waits for the Bunshun to take their shot- She Stole 1/2 their thunder as the SSK on Live TV. Plus, she's 20 - not underage!! If she was 15-17 I'd say throw her to the Wolves (Examples must be set) but She's 20 - certainly not a Kid anymore.

She makes me LOVE her more! Just more Proof that the 'Prettier Idols' can get away more because They Know What's Up.

Rika Nakai is a Ninja - she's too fast, pretty, & tough for Bunshun to take out. By Fall she'll be wearing T-Shirts saying #Winning & wearing a TRUMP style hat saying "Make Idols Great Again"...that's right! That's Right!

This was fascinating! the detail - the Anger - the Pure SITH Rage!!!- she's more powerful than I imagined. Am I the only one who thought "H-Chan" was a 'Haruka' person?? My 1st thought was KomiHaru because they're "friendly" BUT- Paruru never liked KomiHaru (she was adamant about it)- There were rumors that KomiHaru was 'Black-Hearted' but it was later revealed that it was in the same way Yukirin was thought to be manipulative. Plus, Takamina ADORED KomiHaru & she got a Documentary so maybe Nakai was jealous??? I DON'T Think It's KomiHaru.

My Other guess was Haruka Kodama. They were both on the Wrestling show...But When do they Associate out outside of that?? Did we ever find out who "H-Chan" was?? This cracks me up. Paruru was a Salty Tsundere Idol.... Rika-Hime the 1st Idol Villain? Keep at it guys- this was VERY entertaining. I used to like her just because she was HOT & sounded pretty in that 1st Single...I had NO Idea she was THIS Interesting!!! If you consider that AKB is basically like "Professional Wrestling" - w/ Scripted Characters...Why not have a Cute Idol Villain.

Thankyou ALL for your Hard Word & collecting All this evidence!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    @Slacker13 I am not even talking about her scandal. Just what Rika has said about not having a single friend in NGT48 on TV and what not. In a magazine shoot last year, Rika said Homma Hinata was her friend. Ogiyuka and Ayutarou are who to her then?

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    >Rika was like "Yeah?? Do your Worst!" and waits for the Bunshun to take their shot
    Ah, yeah, such a soldier. What a brave soul. The definition of courage.
    Hate to tell you, but Nakai's reaction was just whimpering and crying crocodile tears for nearly a hour live on Showroom as usual, begging fans for forgiveness and "understanding" about something that "was going to happen next", on the day before Bunshun was scheduled to publish the scandal. By the way, it took people no time to put two and two together since Bunshun had already dropped hints on Twitter on the same day.
    Incidentally, that was also the last SR broadcast she had before literally disappearing altogether from the platform, how hilarious considering she used to be glued to it 24/7/365 until that day. After that, Nakai predictably wussed out and hasn't since dared to step out of the controlled, sheltered, management-run environment where she retreated to to avoid coping with the world outside, like, say, not showing up anywhere other than a certain scripted online show which happens to be produced by Akimoto.
    Gee, I wonder why. Please come back with us, I am sure there are many fans still willing to buy Tokyo Towers for you and your jobless boyfriend...

Aaah, the things they don't bring up in the other thread. This is why you don't base your arguments on cringey fanfictions only happening in your head, I guess. ┐(´ー`)┌

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Well - I'll be the 1st to say - I don't know everything about Rika & NGT. She's certainly a Rogue Character. I can't help but wonder how much of these "things" are manufactured for viral attention. I just think Rika's really HOT & I like her snarky attitude. She'll be dealt w/ by the Idol-verse accordingly I suppose.

I appreciate hearing these stories - I'm not offended are anything. I'm sure it's upsetting that she's causing a 'Stir'- I sometimes wonder if AKI-P says "Hey go create a nothing scandal to get us the papers" (Isn't that Sad, if it's True). It sounds like AKI-P is "protecting" her I guess. I haven't seen the crying on Showroom (I'll take your word for it). It must be hard to be an Idol. I miss Miki Nishino but no one "Protected her" so maybe Rika will have a common job in a year?? Maybe she'll do JAV (like Momono Kita of SKE48) - I guess we'll see how far she's willing to go for "Attention" I guess. AKI-P could make her 'Disappear' but he must keep her around for some reason.

THIS is why I never commented on NGT48 much or often in the Rika thread - They debuted shortly around the time of the REGION BAN in America (like 2 yrs ago) on YouTube in America so my knowledge of their history is 'Fragmented' at best.

I still would LOVE to see "When they Cry"- the live action show based on the Anime. I totally missed that.

Sounds like a lot of Drama. Maybe she's addicted to it? Maybe she doesn't know how to ask for help. Is she alone a lot? Like does she have a family that looks after her? Maybe took that guy in from school because she feels comfortable w/ him? She could be a total bitch for all I know. I've seen my share of Crazy Hot Girls. Hopefully she'll find her way - Maybe she doesn't know what she wants.

AGAIN - Maybe it's all an Act - like in Wrestling- She seems to WANT to be a Villain or Instigator. Maybe that's why AKI-P likes her? wants to see how far it'll go (as a Character)- Paruru was a Interesting experiment for him. AKI-P likes "Troubled" or Shy girls & turning them into Idols - maybe it's thing. Look at Yurina Hirate - another Unconventional Idol. NOT Justifying Rika's behavior but if AKI-P isn't worried maybe Rika's just doing an ACT. Maybe the Geesh thing was planned?? Did the BUNSHUN article Officially happen? Or is she waiting for the Shoe to Drop??

Thank you all for your time.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

It’s seems you were submerged in the Lake of Reincarnation. WONDERFUL! You are now... a WOKEN WARRIOR! :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Well Rika can do what she wants when she leaves the group. It seems she still wants to be part of NGT48. The other members have nicely not talked about Rika or what she does outside the group. The J Fans too have been respectful to not put other members on the spot.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wait, so she's not leaving? I got all excited re-reading from last page!

Ohwell.

Here's hoping she's dead last in the next senbatsu. Or just out, ala Milky. Let her suffer irrelevance for a while.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So...You're actively Cheering on the Demise of Another's OSHI? You're openly wishing Negativity of another Idol (who you've never) - You have to nerve to call me a Troll & such. I discuss how an Idol annoys "me" or what I'd like to see her "Change" (or fix) or WHY I personally "don't get it"...but I never wish them misfortune or hope they come in last. She's not even my Oshi but I enjoy her.

As much as I don't like "Geesh"- I can't find 10 really nice things about her & accept that she has fans & a history w/ AKB48. I've poked fun at her choices & flaws that even SHE Has joked about (which is kinda brave of her) but I don't cheer on her demise like you're doing w/ Rika.

Rika might be a total bitch - maybe she's bi-polar or have emotional issues & NGT doesn't know how to handle it? Maybe she was abused as a child by a family member or got bullied a lot in school (which I'm sure You'd CHEER For!- You like a good angry Mob) and she doesn't know how to deal w/ rejection or "share" the good fortune of others? Maybe she's entitled & Selfish and has a Mood Disorder & needs meds?? NONE of these justify her behavior if it's NOT an act- But I certainly don't wish her Negativity.

I can Admit she's Messed Up - I oddly want to know "WHY"...mainly & selfishly because she's HOT & she kinda reminds me of Asuka from "Evangelion" - I love a Tsundere. I hope Rika gets the help she needs (If she needs help).

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You are reaching into a very dangerous area (not knowing anything about me, but work).

First, I didn't insult her.

And second, if she has a serious (mental) health issue, the best she can do is graduate or go on hiatus to focus on herself because she is simply not doing her job right at the moment.

But she obviously has nothing of the sort and would rather be the Regina George of NGT and hope it'll take her to the top of the high school hierarchy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

oooo Maho, nice!

And I wonder will they play to Mofu's image as a good girl or play against type.

16. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I should come w/ a Warning Label?? I'll clarify - When you don't like something YOU "like it" when a Mob Attacks it No? It feels good to see "Social Justice" in action - to see people punished who personally feel (or Judge?) to be worthy of it. AM I wrong thinking of you this way?

If am I - sorry. I can't tell if you're really a Pro NGT guy or an ANTI- Me guy.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What even are you talking about? I just said that you can't just suddenly start talking about abuse or bullying.

And I'll quote myself for the rest:
    Which she won't.

And she probably won't be dropped from the NGT senbatsu, so our best hope is for her to stop selling HS so she can realise how irrelevant she is in the grand scheme of things.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Awwe - Wishing she stops selling "handshakes" so she can see the Error of her ways? That's mean dude. Seriously - as Critical I've ever been about Geesh (or Oya Shizuka or ANYONE) I would never wish them to NOT have their "Freely Chosen' Fans. It might be the only thing that gets her thru the day - it keeps her coming back & puts a roof over HER (and her Boyfriends- lol) head. You want to take the bread from her mouth (Handshakes) - You're a cruel person to wish an Idol have NO Fans dude.

I'll explain my stance. I am HUMBLED & admire the loyalty of Geesh (Minegishi) fans - Seriously! I look at her & think, what are they getting out of this?? It must be worth it. I can't stand Yurina Hirate- YET, I can't deny her impact & fanbase. I enjoyed her smile Pre-Danso & maybe I will again?? (She was Ill - I hope she's OK) I would NEVER wish she didn't have fans so could "see the Error of her ways"- She's NOT my "Type of Idol" but I like that she's a Choice. It's Pure & Darwinian- The Universe decides if she's Popular or Not. Even w/ a Push, fans still "Choose" (we all know 'Failed Pushes')- I love that Neru is getting so much "attention" because she balances out Yurina's 'Danso'.

I think Okada Nana is a Wonderful person. I totally don't like the cross-dressing Danso stuff...but ehhh, It's her "Idol Character". If not her I'd be someone else. It got her noticed & she's apparently Bi so it makes sense. I used to LOATH Sae Miyazawa for similar reasons- then one day (around "Halloween Night' single) she 'Fished Me' w/ those smiles...Now, I miss her.

I would Never wish ANY Idol to lose handshakes or their "self-worth" if they are attracting them via the Free Will of Fans. I like Rika cause she's HOT & I'm attracted- but I mostly want to know WHY she acts out. I want her to share her Fears, Pain, & her Sadness. I like Anti-Heroes - they're complex & interesting.

YOU on the other hand sound like "Everyone I don't like should get NO Fans & see the misery in themselves because I don't like them". What would you say if you met her? Make her cry? Spit on her? Tell her she's NOT worthy of a handshake or your notice??

The people she's hurting (Supposedly) in NGT don't need you 'White Knighting' against her. That's a Western SJW thing - Bullying the Bully because YOU think they're a 'Bad Person' (Based on YOUR rules)- I'm OK w/ you sharing this part of yourself (I like the honesty) but Dam...that's MEAN. That's how you really think? "I want everyone who I don't like to FAIL & go home empty"- Rika's a human being. She might be in a lot of pain. People often do Self-Destructive things when they think NO One cares or they can't cope w/ life (or themselves)....and you are wishing for her demise. So Ignore her- Focus on your girls.

You're a bad man.....(In my Opinion)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 3
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Slacker
    You're taking this way too personally on your own and on Rika's behalf. Trinu didn't say anything like what you inferred from his comment.
    And then you began a very inappropriate personal attack against Trinu himself based on it.
    I don't believe anything you accused Trinu of is accurate and even if it were it's not appropriate for this board.

I don't mind if you want to discuss Rikas antis and loyalties but don't do it this way.
    We shouldn't be making discussion about individual forum members
    One could easily bring up how you are doing the "white knighting" you are accusing others of for Rika but that's not what this forum is for. It's about discussing idols not individual idol fans.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 2