1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 2nd [Kaze wo Matsu] (2019/02/13)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 17, 2018.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru is the 9th, Harurun is the 14th most active member in tours. Kahotaru is the 11th most followed member in SR, Harurun is the 14th. In terms of Teacher Teacher Handshake sales, Harurun sold out 3 slots, more than Torobu and Kouko (who are senbatsu), and Kahotaru sold one just as Akari, Momota or MaiQ.

STU48 is a rather bland group in terms of exposure, always the same girls get to do promotion. You can see the effect a management decision does, Yumirin can sell every one of her 36 slots whereas most others have trouble selling at least a few. Only Chiho can get near selling her 20 slots out (which is great since she only got fans' support behind her). Other popular girls (thought not as much as Yumirin) cannot even reach her status (Fuu got 6/32, Hinatan 11/20 and Torobu 2/18).

When you also consider Kahotaru and Harurun are between the oldest members, I'd say they aren't doing that bad. Of course, they themselves expected to do better but their expectations (of every girl in the group) is always higher than what reality might offer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    You're looking at old data. The most recent one is here.

Harurun would make the top 16 based on sold out slots but I guess they want to give Kokoa a chance.

3. Vol

Vol Kenkyuusei

Interesting data set
    I didn't know Fukuda Akari is so bad at HS
    They obvious couldn't drop Akari
    But Kokoa over Harurun, Momona and Nonoka
    Looks like Kokoa is chosen one )))
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

The thing with Harurun is that she got a set of 10 hardcore fans that mass buy her handshake tickets, so even though she sells out several slots, they are mostly the same guys taking turns. I guess that didn't impress management enough.

5. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I'm most imprssed that Cuca and Aoi have sold out a slot despite never being in senbatsu (including Setouchi no Koe, which Mahina and Momona took part in). I hope they have good positions in the b-side(s).

Anyway Kokoa makes a lot of sense to push over Sano and Momona simply because she is much younger. More likely to be in the group for a longer time. Sano is literally the oldest member so unfortunately she'd have to be doing really amazingly to be kept in, I think.

Look on the bright side though, at least non senbatsu girls can have more prominent positions as unders or in their own performances.

To give one particular example, in the AKB theater show, Kokoa, Arisa, and Cuca got two unit songs, and many girls got solo lines where it was originally a group line, because they had less members. Even aside from member count, some members like Cuca, Kokoa, Sakki, Aoi, Momona, and Marina got to center or co-center songs. Sure the spotlight is less on undergirls but it's still getting to experience the center/frontgirl positions, which may not happen at all if you're in the back of senbatsu.

There are pros and cons to each, and while generally senbatsu is considered ideal (even if you're in the back), it doesn't mean there are no chances to have good experiences as undergirls.

Besides I'm sure those who were dropped from senbatsu, along with those who didn't make it at all, will not give up. If management decided to drop Azusa, Sano, and Kaho, they can choose to drop others in the future too. I'm sure they'll all keep working hard to reach their goals. We can only hope management will take notice.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

HS details
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/meeting/000121.html
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/000122.html
    They still have that extra slot that need to be unlocked, but now only need 500 sold instead of 800 sold.

Each HS dates have different theme (school opening ceremony, cultural festival, sports festival, christmas. etc).
    4 HS in Tokyo, 1 in Hiroshima, 1 in Osaka.

As for the new detail on the single, M-1 and M-2 are common songs, thus only 2 MVs. The good news is that M-2 senbatsu has all members in it (including D3s if I read it correctly) so everyone will be in the MV.
    The 3rd video will be STU48 members video in a winter school uniform. It will be different on each CDs

If I read it correctly, only the senbatsu will be in this school uniform thing? or at least for the photocard only the senbatsu? and these 16 members will wear school uniform from 48 schools in Setouchi to produce 64 type? Not sure if the summer and winter version are each 64 or 64 each for a total of 128 different pictures (I think it is the later... not sure).

Sample photo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  8. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder if the theater manager disliking Kahotaru has to do with her being dropped.

9. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Hi, I have 2 questions:

1) For this サイン会, is it a signature of a photo card or something?

2) For this extra slot that need to be unlocked, what actually is it?

Apologies for asking.

Thanks in advance.

10. Rurouni

For your 1st question, I assume you're talking about this ->「感謝枠【特別サイン会】」について
    Probably I will just show you the examples from the 1st single
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I don't know whether it will be the same or not, but more or less it will be like that.

For your 2nd question, they have extra slots that are only available if a member manage to sell at least 500HS (CD) on that HS date. For example, if a member managed to sell 500HS on Sept 29th HS date then that member will have additional HS slots for that same day. Those HS slots will be 2s HS and a special autograph HS.
    The way the unlocking works is that they actually already scheduled 3 different application period (named A, B, C)...
    お申し込み期間を【A】・【B】・【C】の3つの期間で区切って受付いたします!

お申し込み期間【A】 2018年7月2日(月)〜7月9日(月)
    ※第一次受付〜第四次受付まで行います。詳細につきましては下記ご案内をご確認下さい。

お申し込み期間【B】 2018年7月17日(火)〜7月23日(月)

お申し込み期間【C】 2018年7月30日(月)〜8月6日(月)
    If a member managed to sell at least 500HS on A, then the 2s HS and autograph will be available on B. If a member only managed to sell 500HS on B, then the extra HS will be available on C. If a member didn't managed to sell 500HS on B then that member extra HS slot will not be available anymore even if she managed to sell 500HS on C. (in the event that they will have a resale after C, the extra slot will not be available on members that didn't manage to sell 500HS on B the latest even if a member suddenly sold out on C).
    So if a member has 5 HS slots for a day, she doesn't actually need to sell out a slot to unlock the extra slot. The combination of HS sold from those 5 slots need to reach 500. It can be 120HS from each slot thus a total of 500HS.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot :)

Last qns - Are these special slots balloted as per normal like the rest of the slots?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  12. Rurouni

It will be sold like a normal HS.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. aspen_552001

aspen_552001 Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot :)

14. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

If I decided to ballot for this, I will be needing a JCB or AMEX card to pay now?

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    A regular international master or visa should work already...I think.

===========================

Btw the Setouchi School Uniform series photocards are actually based on the actual schools within the Setouchi region.

I'm getting this whole collection. :banana:

16. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I'm hoping for a fun song. :)

And those school uniform photocards are looking so cute... Guess I'll buy that single anyway.

17. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

Really? Thanks :)

I thought they only accepted JCB and AMEX cards now?

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just try lol last time I used my regular MasterCard to preorder Teacher Teacher and Jabaja in chara-ani and there was no problem.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    With a Mastercard, really ??
    Mine worked nicely until Jabaja. For Teacher*2 it was rejected. and we found out that they don't accept foreign Mastercards anymore.

20. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Where did you guys preorder?