1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan had to design her Oshi Bag yesterday. I am really interested to see it!!!
    I really wanted one too though :(

She also participated at the emergency meeting yesterday, which had suuuper important subjects haha
    5ba45b28d286cc4d01e.jpeg Df91VIqVMAALTEQ.jpg

Actually I was waiting for Chihochan to say something to, and then at the last minute she raised her hand!! <3
    Df-L8GqUYAIwqvW.jpg Df-Lua4U0AAp_ER.jpg Df-Ne10UwAA6zDP.jpg Df-Ne12VQAAPZ4Z.jpg Df-PKCVUYAEjUSI.jpg Df-PKSYUYAA2ccW.jpg
    She was talking a bit about the bento's they get at STUÄs event, mentioning, as they're working in 7 different prefectures they always get a speciality from the prefecture there are working at.

Chihochan later wrote in a mail that she was really nervous and wasn't sure what to do, etc. She always remembered her promise though that she will take every opportunity she gets from now on, and took the courage to say something at last minute. She knew she can't let this chance go by. Good job, Chihochan [hehe]

===

Let's all trust in Management lol

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    We just can't trust them with stuff like this :hehe:

3. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

There will be a longer version of the meeting next month?

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Apparently there will be some backstage interviews too. Not sure about the date though.

This is so cute!! <3

===

Yumirin and Chihochan did a recording for STU no Chirimen Party today. They're going to look back at this year's SSK. An unusual ChiriPa pair we should look out for and enjoy! :D
    DgI1-0BWsAASNGr.jpg

Chihochan also mentioned in her mail that they both got a lot of flowers today and were able to celebrate again.
    1529529155385.jpg 1529529151483.jpg

At the end of the day Chihochan had some time to go shopping with Fuchan.
    323f5b2a36c583ed52e.jpeg
    FuChiho, both wearing twintails <3

• Like Like x 3
  6. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    FuChiho is cute :inlove:

7. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I miss KadoIshi though :(

• Like Like x 2
  8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, me too. I hope the KadoIshiIshi shoot is not the last thing we'll see from them ...

Chihochan had her stream at 5:30AM this morning, saying how she was already at work at 4AM, getting her hair and make up done - she was already prefectly styled.
    A lot of other STU girls streamed from the same white room, so I guess they had some sort of shoot?

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ I wonder what their work was for today.
    She might not even come online this evening. I hope she can get some rest soon.

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    No idea, but she sent us a lot of mails with flowers, and rice fields, and streets. So I guess some work outside? She also posted some photos of her and Fuchan - only showing them holding hands.
    And no, she won't get any rest as she's up at 5:40AM streaming again lol
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_ISHIDA_CHIHO

===

DgDk1pBVQAAgxXQ.jpg
    Ishida Chiho「The colors of my clothes are matching with my recorder
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1009057940190318598

And a reminder from the official STU twitter
    DgRJTA_UwAE_S9h.jpg DgRJTBAUYAAdgr0.jpg
    Tomorrow 11PM, Chirimen Party. Yumirin and Chihochan will be talking about the Sousenkyo.
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1010012814797258753

• Like Like x 1
  11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan uploaded some photos. Looks like a school uniform. I really wonder what shooting they had ...
    1f7a5b2dd640a4e251e.jpeg 1f7a5b2dd640a4e252e.jpeg

She also mentioned that she likes to draw between shoots. Or at home. It calms her down. Geez, I am really looking forward to her design for the Oshi bag even more now haha
    37795b2db8a945be12e.jpeg 1f7a5b2db77c8003a2e.jpeg

===

Some more things from the SSK
    Df3H4n6VMAA1J49.jpg DgCq_1hUYAAYuej.jpg

Hiroshima News

if the video does not show watch the video here

And from Episode 12 of Students

Even talking about Chihochan's pledge [hehe]
    At least they acknowledge it. I hope they won't forget it now though lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Management needs to be careful though. I've heard the main way was for cars - like a highway were they're driving quite fast - and is quite dangerous to use for a bike. They'll probably need to search for a bike friendly way first. If they will do it at all.

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    FuChiho went to Miyajima today <3 Eating an oyster bowl, Gelato (sweet potato flavor for Chihochan), and Age-Momiji (cheese flavor for both).
    DgcucCxUwAEuCuP.jpg DgcucCsVMAAu1Zd.jpg DgcucCtUwAA_sIp.jpg DgcuiXxUcAIeJSx.jpg DgcuiXyUwAA35ZT.jpg DgcvU_aUYAIQfEr.jpg DgcvU_bUcAAc454.jpg DgcvU_YV4AI8RDl.jpg DgcwAD8U0AEQJHj.jpg DgcwAEAVAAABiew.jpg DgcwAEGV4AAmv4E.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/1010827707699978240
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/1010827820858109953
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/1010828686940037120
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/1010829438789902338

26845b2f82a5d512b1e.jpeg 26845b2f82a5d512b2e.jpeg
    Had to include these 2 photos from Chihochan's mail as they look so beautiful natural.

===

Next week we'll see some sporty Chihochan as they have some Undokai episodes on Imousu starting.
    02_09_01.jpg 02_09_02.jpg 02_09_06.jpg
    She herself said many times that she isn't that athletically. Do your best, Chihochan~
    https://www.fami-geki.com/imousu/episode.php

===

Also, from the Nikkansports article from the beginning of June lol
    tumblr_inline_pa4iwmcGik1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_pa4l7twKvY1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    STU Ishida Chiho/The fastest at walking while doing a bridge

I am also good at Monomane。But thanks to our program (「STU48 no SETOBINGO!」)my shell cracked and I was able to show myself more。And now I can say with confidence that I am the fastest in bridge walking in STU48。

For the Setouchi 7 prefecture tour I was able to stand on stage for several days、which helped me to recognize in what area I need to grow。I also got to do my first gravure、and even though I was really nervous、I had a lot of fun too and thought it would be great to get more opprtunities to do gravure。

As of my goal for the Senbatsu Sousenyo、I aim to rank within the Top 100。I am going with the thought of「Chance!」into this years Sousenkyo。Various people will watch it、so the chance of opportunities for various things will grow if my name will be called。

◇ Get my checki as a present。Please go to the Nikkan Entame homepage to see how to apply。
    So, give Chihochan more gravure shoots!? :p

• Like Like x 3
  14. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    • Like Like x 1
  15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The newspaper version of the column above
    1529916666986.jpg
    I wanted to translate it, but she's saying the same thing she did in mobame, and showroom, etc. Talking about last year's SSK was held indoors whit the members watching from the audience seat, instead of sitting on stage, which made her feel as if she was only a spectator - STU48 just started to do their Handshake events 2 months ago. She felt super happy for Naachan, even though she got #9 instead of her aimed Kami 7 rank. And she good super inspired from her speech, that she wants to have a group where hard work will definitely be rewarded. So Chihochan took her Mainichi Idol status even more serious, and noticed that her popularity grew, having people coming to her HS event saying; "I saw your stream and got curious!" etc.

She aimed to rank in the prelims this year, but also to be in the SR Senbatsu. As she reached the first goal (prelims), she noticed that she definitely wants to rank in the Top 100 now and knew that she won't be able to keep both things. At the end of the SR Senbatsu she was rank 16, but there wasn't much point difference between the other girls, so her fans did their best to keep her in. At last she got #14.

During the SSK she was allowed to w center a song (Green Flash), and could even stand on stage in a unit together with her Senpai's of the other groups, and she knows this was the chance they gave her thanks to her prelim rank. She felt the importance to rank in even more now. When rank 100 was called with 14k+ votes she begun to feel uneasy, but she believed in her fans. She was truly at ease and happy when she was called at #99.

Wit this her opportunities will grow, and she'll definitely do her best to grasp for every chance she gets. Especially because one year ago she was standing in the shadows of the other members, even within the Hiroshima members, and wasn't sure if she could ever step forward. But now she wants to be able to say to her past self; "You will meet wonderful fans. No matter how frustrated or sad you are, don't give up and always try your hardest".

===

LAWSON
    DgkTqjFV4AIbvYH.jpg
    https://www.lawson.co.jp/area/chugokushikoku/detail/stu48fes2/index.html

• Like Like x 2
  16. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    And still you did an impressive summary. Thumbs up!

Chiho looks amazing in the LAWSON campaign flyer btw

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan and Yumirin on STU48 no Chirimen Party (180623)

Sousenkyo Special. Chihochan mentioned again how nervous she was when rank #100 got 14k+ votes. She was nervous etc. Same old. She's really happy about her rank. She wants to aim for a higher rank next time, etc. Then they talked about their songs. Setouchi no Koe; Chihochan wasn't selected for their 1st song but she loves it. Kurayami; 1st Single. Chihochan was really happy to be in Senbatsu for their first single. Pedal to sharin to kita michi to; their newest single. Chihochan loves it. Especially performing it in front of fans. Everyone gets energetic during this song. (They didn't talked about Omoidasete Yokatta). Then they talked about the upcoming 2nd Single, in which Chihochan mentioned again, that she's happy about it since it's amazing that they get the chance for this, etc.

Awa Melo R (180625)

Chihochan on the phone. The female radio announcer mentioned how cute Chihochan's voice is after she did her catchphrase [hehe]
    They talked about the SSK, with Chihochan getting in at rank 99. They even mentioned that it was a Sekai (World) Senbatsu for the first time even. Then they mentioned that she even managed to rank in the SR Senbatsu too. Chihochan talked about how nervous she was until the last second because it was unclear if she'll rank at all, so she was really happy about it. And super grateful to her fans who're supporting her this much. Then another talk about the 2nd Single, in which Chihochan is in Senbatsu too. And lastly; She wants to go to the sea with the STU members this summer!

Actually, this is her wish since the beginning; Going to the sea with all the members. She wants everyone to hang out and have fun together. Playing games, splitting watermelons, doing a BBQ, and doing some firework.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Management, take notes! We need a new documentary, which ends with the opening day of their theatre, and then they're all having fun together at the beach. I need a 1 hour long footage of this though lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan was showing off her forehead at the second to last tour date in Yamaguchi.
    34865119_231770170770532_333421184521601024_n.jpg 36136536_257338945023847_7682137423710519296_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkmLRSpj_hN/?taken-by=stu48.official

And some shots from their last day
    Dg3B9m8UwAEoOIn.jpg Dg3CRJhU8AEsIA3.jpg Dg3CRJiVAAAMBd_.jpg Dg3CRJkVQAACJ2r.jpg Dg3E316V4AAQrBP.jpg
    and video
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1012679110982713345
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/1012678766596841472
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1012681962572562432

The backcover from Top Yell - KadoIshiIshi
    Dg6lRq-UEAACr-N.jpg
    https://twitter.com/TOWER_Kashihara/status/1012928704643657729

And she was actually finally in STUdents
    CM