1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 1st Album [Hashiridasu Shunkan]「走り出す瞬間」 [18/06/20]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by UrFavAsianGuy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Is this good sales numbers ?

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    VERY. They have outsold Nogi's under and any recent 48's sister group albums.

• Like Like x 4
  3. glsone

glsone Member

With a modest 19 girls worth of HS tickets as well. I wonder if this will convince management to give them solo singles or if they will continue to put out albums once a year and still get b sides on the singles. I think either is fine. The albums only deal would make them fairly unique in that regard.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I just realized it is already released in Spotify. But if you click the album from Artist's pick on Keyakizaka46's spotify page, it will direct you to the japanese version (?) of the album that cannot be played. If you want to search the playable one, search for Hiragana Keyakizaka46(as artist) and there you will find the album in international version.

So right now, Hiragana Keyakizaka46 also having their own personal artisy page on spotify

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  6. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    So so far there's no audio version of the song that sings 'それはいけないのか' huh. I wonder if that's a really early version of the lyrics that somehow gets leaked. :confused: Anyway, thanks very much for your answer. :)

7. Hopefully

Hopefully Kenkyuusei

I think hiragana is good for album. They have a lot of singer (keyaki's album have a lot of new song without mv). Maybe they can lead every keyaki's album, and kanji still lead keyaki's single.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Wow that's a good sale. Although tbh, I'm still not sure what's the purpose of Hiragana Keyakizaka. I mean yes, they are the undergirls but it is unfair for them not to participate on any Keyakizaka46's single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    They are not undergirls. Well i don't even know the status of them rn but i believe they are a group in keyaki flag too. Like team a team b team k in akb48 maybe? And they already participated in kanji (keyakizaka46)'s single since sekai or futari i think. but not in the main single.

Nice sales from hiragana. I wonder how the sales for this day?

10. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    if you convert the album sales to single sales, so far they have managed to sell an equivalent of 280k-300k single cds (the price of album=2 x the price of CD single). If we use Garasu wo Ware for sales ratio, it is 3 (Hiragana Album):7. Take into account the fact that Garasu is Kanji+Hiragana singles because both participated in the single in terms of NHS and IHS, I could confidently say that Hiragana totally deserve their debut single. Hypothetically, if that happens, probably they wont able to reach a million cd sale. So it all depends on the management, whether they want to turn a Hiragana into full-fledged independent sister group or they still want to take the advantage of the Keya 'million-seller idol group' title

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
  11. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agree. We should wait till 7th single announcement to see how's management will decide.

12. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yup, I think the management try to gauge the audience reception and reaction toward 'happy aura' concept attached to Hiragana. If the concept is strong enough to mark their existence in Japanese music industry, I think the likelihood is really high. So far, the reception is overwhelmingly positive, but I think what Hiragana needs now is to have a decisive bold statement on their existence: no. 1 sakamichi series group. If they are brave enough to go with that aim, anything is possible. I somehow consider 'Yakusoku no Tamago' as a low-key version of the statement. If they can perform in Tokyo Dome by themselves, why need Kanji to help them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Amazon restocked already. Hoping for better sales towards the weekend then. Thinking about it I'd rather Hiragana not join the 7th and focus on keeping the sales of the album going. They could debut a single next year or end of this year. Maybe Kanji will delay releasing a 7th until auditions are over and Kanji 2nd gen can do a B-side for it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

day 4 sales : 4,794 (total : 146,532)

day1: 112,912
    day2: 13,595
    day3: 15,222
    day4: 4,794

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

these rating is so random lmao:gavel:

[​IMG]

• Agree x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  16. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I kinda want to make a full on post about the rest of the songs but I don't have time to for ages :/

17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    so many idol group out there with "happy aura" by the way. it's not new. what makes them shine is bc we compare them to kanji's concept.
    i will agree they release single independently, IF they are official sister group and change their name with new zaka. but right know i disagree. i just hope 7th single will filled with kanji and hiragana and they will make undergirls like nogi. and also it would be fun to see them in one song.

18. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

A name change seems extremely unlikely at this point so unless there is some pressing concern I wish we could just drop it. They just released an album under this name. They need a good reason to change it now that's worth the cost of re-branding.

19. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    why not make it a double A Side single? one with kanji. the other with hiragana. and each group will release an individual album every year. problem solved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    I'm for an 2+0/1+1 solution myself. One group gets 2 singles and no album and the other gets 1 single and 1 album, while alternating it every year. Doubt it'll happen, but I'd personally be real happy to see it. (Eventually with a B side that's either fully the other group, or with a mix of the groups to show they're not sister groups in the same way Nogi is).

Really though, I'm happy just to see both parts of the group getting to grow with their own identity, since they chose not to go the under route (which I would have preferred, but with things going the way they did I'm overall really happy with the solution they found).