1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tano Yuka (Tanochan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she graduated the same day i graduated high school :cold:
    congrats Tanochan,can't wait to see your future projects

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    卒業おめでとう!I wish you good luck on your future journey too!!

Social Media Round-up (prepare for a long post and a second one following)

@tanoyuka_0307 (15th May)
    最後までやってくれたわうちの親、、
    15th may 1.jpg
    My parents couldn't wait til the end,,

Tano Mail (15th May)
    Ah well

Even the rehearsals for the graduation performance are already lots of fun lol

@tanoyuka_official (15th May) Instagram story
    15th may 13.png 15th may 14.png 15th may 15.png 15th may 16.png 15th may 17.png 15th may 18.png 15th may 19.png
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173921908952/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月15日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173921934014/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月15日-part-3
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173921951163/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月15日-part-4
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173921968614/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月15日-part-5

@minegishi_31chan (15th May) Instagram story
    15th may 20 (miichans story).png

AKB48ありがとうございました!卒業グロックの写真載せます。スワイプしてねー
    15th may 21.png 15th may 22.png 15th may 23.png 15th may 24.png 15th may 25.png 15th may 26.png 15th may 27.png 15th may 28.png 15th may 29.png 15th may 30.png
    Thank you so much to AKB48 or everything that’s happened! I will post pictures of the Graduation glock. Swipe for more~

@IckwMnm0826 (15th May)
    田野さんへ❣️❣️
    田野さんの踊るダンスが本当に好きです。
    田野さんのパフォーマンスで
    私は数え切れないほど泣かされました
    この世で1番キレイに踊る姿
    今日はリハから
    たくさん目に焼き付けました!
    私の中ではよく話す先輩だったので
    すごく寂しいです
    田野さん大好きです
    VIDEO
    https://twitter.com/IckwMnm0826/status/996386144169349121
    To Tano-san ❣️❣️
    I really like Tano-san’s dancing.
    When Tano-san danced
    I cried countless times
    The figures she made are the most beautiful in the world
    This is from today’s rehearsal
    I often had something in my eyes!
    Because she was a senior I talked to very much
    I feel really lonely now
    I really love Tano-san

@taka_hos (15th May)
    今日の終演後、壁写を外しました。その直前、ご両親にご挨拶させて頂きましたが、饒舌でとても面白いお父様、明るく笑顔が素敵なお母様、活発な田野ちゃんの源流はここにあるな、と思いました
    AKB48としては8/12握手会までの活動となりますが、引き続き、田野優花の応援をよろしくお願いいたします。
    VIDEO
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/996399654609731586
    Just after the show, she took down her photo from the wall. Before this, I met with her parents and I thought her father is really funny and has a sharp tongue, and a wonderful and bright smile. I thought, now I understand where Tano comes from
    As part of AKB, she will be part of the Handshake meeting on August 12th, so thank you for your continued support

@tomori_at (15th May)
    劇場に立つ優花をはじめて見たのは、2014 年始の横山チームA公演でした。
    変わったところも変わらないところも大好きよ!奔放で真っ直ぐで愛される優花らしさの詰まった卒業公演にボロ泣き。
    心から、おめでとう〜♡♡
    15th may 31.jpg
    It was for the Yokoyama Team A performance in 2014 when I first saw Yuka in the theatre.
    I loved the unfamiliar and new moves! I'm crying a river about Yuka's graduation which was filled with unexpected, loving and incredible amazingness-
    From the bottom of my heart, congratulations ~ ♡♡

峯岸チームK、AKBありがとうございます!!
    今日の日のことを思い出す時絶対笑顔になれます。
    AKB人生今までで一番幸せだった
    15th may 2.jpg
    To Minegishi Team K and AKB48, thank you so much!!
    When I will look back and remember today, I will smile.
    My life during AKB was the happiest time of my life

@seina_fuku48 (15th May)
    峯岸チームK千秋楽
    そして田野さんの生誕祭&卒業公演
    終わってしまいました
    最後まで変わらず自由でかっこいい
    田野さんがずっとずっと大好きです。
    そして先輩後輩関わらず
    優しくて暖かいチームでこうして
    千秋楽に出演できて
    本当に幸せでした!!!
    15th may 3.jpg 15th may 4.jpg
    Minegishi Team K Senshuuraku
    And also Tano-san’s birthday and graduation performance
    I’m finished
    It was freeing and cool to the last moment
    And I really really love Tano-san
    Regardless the senior-junior relationship
    With this happy and warm team
    I feel happy to be in the senshuuraku
    I was really happy!!!

@IckwMnm0826 (15th May)
    この峯岸チームKの1人のメンバーとしてプラウドと誇りを持って今日まで劇場に立ち続けました
    今日で最終の峯岸チームKは私の人生で本当にかけがえのない時間です。
    このチームのメンバーでよかった
    心からそう思ってます。
    峯岸チームK世界で一番大好きです❤
    15th may 5.jpg 15th may 6.jpg
    As a member of this Minegishi Team K, I kept standing tall and proud til the end today
    The last performance of Minegishi Team K will be an irreplaceable memory in my life.
    It was so nice to be a member of this team.
    I feel so very deeply.
    Minegishi Team K, I love you the most

@ami_15chans (15th May)
    峯岸チームK千秋楽と田野ちゃん卒業公演が終わりました。
    泣かないつもりだったけどめっちゃ泣いた〜うんめっちゃ泣いた〜笑
    本当にこのチームでよかった!
    大好きだ〜❤❤❤❤
    15th may 7.jpg 15th may 5.jpg
    Minegishi Team K Sensuuhraku and Tano-chan’s graduation performance have ended.
    Although I intended not to cry, I cried so much~ Yeah, I cried a lot~ lol
    It was a really good time with this team!
    I love you all~ ❤❤❤❤

@tommuto1125 (15th May)
    そして今日は優花の卒業公演でもありました(^^)
    卒業おめでとう。
    最後に一緒に歌えて幸せでした☆
    長い人生、これからもよろしくね!
    たのとむは永遠!!
    15th may 8.jpg 15th may 9.jpg
    And today was also the graduation performance of Yuka (^^)
    Congrats on the graduation.
    I was happy to finally sing with you ☆
    I wish you a long life and good news!
    TanoTomu is forever!!

@o_megu1112 (15th May)
    今日はチームKさんの千秋楽と田野さんの卒業公演でしたね
    私の尊敬する、大切な先輩
    自分を持ってて、ひたすらカッコいい田野さんが大好きです!!
    本当にお疲れ様でした
    15th may 10.jpg 15th may 11.jpg
    Today was the Team K senshuuraku and Tano-san’s graduation performance
    My respected and important senior
    I owe myself to the very cool Tano-san!!
    I’m really thankful for your hard work

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @juri_t_official (15th May)
    卒業おめでとう。
    卒業しても同期は同期
    これからもよろしく
    15th may 12.jpg
    Congrats on your graduation.
    Even after your graduation, we will always be from the same generation
    From now on, please keep doing your best

@tanoyuka_0307 (16th May)
    おはよ!笑
    素敵な写真たくさん撮ってもらったのでインスタにもいっぱい載せたけどツイッターにも別の写真のせるね!
    16th may 1.jpg 16th may 2.jpg 16th may 3.jpg 16th may 4.jpg
    Good morning! Lol
    I got a lot of nice photos taken and I posted most of them on insta, but I’m posting another new ones here on Twitter!

終わった後は同期で余韻たのしんだよ
    かれんの卒業のときはわたしの誕生日もお祝いしてくれて
    わたしの卒業のときはかれんの誕生日のお祝いした笑
    16th may 5.jpg 16th may 6.jpg
    After the end of the performance, I’m enjoying relaxing with my friends from the same generation
    Karen’s graduation performance was at the time of my birthday
    Now my graduation isat the time of Karen’s birthday lol

朱里が動画撮ってくれてたのでこれ載せてもうおわりー!
    VIDEO
    https://twitter.com/tanoyuka_0307/status/996578003999113216
    Juri took a video and I’m uploading it now because it’s really good~!

@tommuto1125 (16th May)
    昨日は終わってから同期で集まれたの!!
    そんな頻繁に集まらないから、集まる度にみんな大きくなったなって毎回思う。笑
    個人的に2枚目の写真がとっても好きです( ̄▽ ̄)♡
    16th may 7.jpg 16th may 8.jpg
    We got together with the girls from our generation after it ended yesterday!!
    Because we don’t meet like this very often, I feel like everyone has grown since we last met. Lol
    I personally like the second photo very much ( ̄▽ ̄)♡

@mionnn_48 (16th May)
    田野さんがこのチームで卒業したいと言ってくれたことが何よりも嬉しかったです。昨日田野さんのいろんな笑顔や涙を見ることができてもっともっと一緒にいたかったなと思ったけど、でもこうして同じチームで同じステージに立てた時間が幸せでした。
    ご卒業おめでとうございます!
    16th may 9.jpg
    Tano-san said, she wanted to graduated with her team members and it was more beautiful than ever. Yesterday I found myself hoping I would get to see Tano-san’s smiles and tears for longer, but I was still happy to have seen her on the same team and for the same stage like this one last time.
    Congratulations on your graduation!

@tanoyuka_official (16th May) Instagram story
    16th may 10.png 16th may 11.png 16th may 12.png
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173969068623/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月16日-part-2-its-not-plastic
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/173969125356/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月16日-part-3

@tanoyuka_0307 (17th May)
    17th may1.jpg

Tano Mail (18th May)
    Today I got so much sun and it felt incredible. It feels like May is already summer! Lol

I wonder what the weather will be like during the circus's performances

I want to go to Okinawa or overseas,,,

@tanoyuka_official (19th May) Instagram story
    19th may 1.png 19th may 2.png 19th may 3.png
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174074627443/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月19日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174074892325/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月19日-part-3
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174074995246/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月19日-part-4
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174075673835/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月19日-part-5
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174075894628/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月19日-part-6

@tanoyuka_official (20th May)
    同期
    20th may 2.png
    Same generation

@tanoyuka_official (20th May) Instagram story
    20th may 1.jpg

Articles about Tano-chan's graduation; not fully translated but to a big extent

On 15th of May, AKB48 held the Senshuuraku of their Team K stage, which was also Tano Yuka's graduation and the last stage of Minegishi Minami serving as the Team K captain.
    The group demonstrated their performance abilities, they danced and sang very powerfully.
    In the graduation part of the ceremony, Tano sang "Jigsaw Puzzle 48" and later "Dakara Kimi ga Sukina no ka" together with her good friend Muto Tomu. At the end, five members of the 12th Generation, Takahashi Juri, Sasaki Yukari, Omori Miyuu with Muto Tomu and Tano Yuka performed together, eliciting some tears from the audience.
    Tano said, "I am not suited to be an idol. But I am confident that I enjoyed this stage more than anyone else. I want to do something I really, even after I leave AKB48. Tano Yuka will always love you. Thank you for your support of Team K! After graduation, I want to become an actress!"
    As part for the Senshuuraku, Minegishi Team K sang "Sougen no Kiseki." Minegishi said, "I hope everyone in Team K will be happy. I personally want to reach for my own happiness the most now and be a woman everyone can look up to. This is where Minegishi Team K ends."

Setlist:
    00. overture
    01. Mammoth
    02. Saishuu Bell ga Naru
    03. Boyfriend no tsukurikata
    04. Erai Hito ni Naritakunai
    05. Return Match (Nakano, Motegi, Muto, Fukuoka)
    06. Hatsukoi Doroubo (Mukaichi, Shimoguchi, Taguchi)
    07. Gomenne Jewel (Kubo, Tano, Yumoto, Iwatate)
    08. Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou (Minegishi, Shinozaki)
    09. 22nin Shimai no Uta (Fujita, Shimoguchi, Yasuda)
    10. Stand Up
    11. Coolgirl
    12. Kaiyuugyo no Capacity
    13. Ai ni Ikou

Encore
    M1. Shamuneko
    M2. Melos no Michi
    M3. Sasae

Tano Yuka's graduation
    01. Jigsaw Puzzle 48 (Tano)
    02. Dakara Kimi ga Sukina no ka (Tano, Muto)
    03. Mae Shika Mukanee (Tano, Muto, Takahashi, Sasaki, Omori)

Team K Senshuuraku
    01. Sougen no Kiseki

On 15th May, Minegishi Team K held the last performance of their stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru", as well as Tano Yuka's graduation concert. Other teams will have their Senshuuraku soon, too.
    Tano had tears in her eyes, but when the curtain drew, she showed an excellent example of professionalism and put on a powerful and strong performance. This also gave the impression that other members danced strongly too.
    The self-introduction followed the team "growing up with Team K." Captain Minegishi revealed that this night, they had the messiest dressing room ever and everything was chaotic, but that their MC skills had improved over the years.

During the Senshuuraku of the Team K stage "Saishuu Bell ga Naru", Tano Yuka (21) also had her AKB48 graduation stage.
    One of the most accomplished performers of AKB unveiled her best singing and dancing skills to date.
    However, during the last songs, her eyes started to tear up and she showed her true feelings.
    During the graduation part of the concert, she sang Jigsaw Puzzle 48, Dakara Kimi ga Sukina no ka with her good friend Tomu Muto (23) and lastly, five members of the same geeration performed Oshima Yuko's graduation single "Mae Shika Mukanee" together.
    She will still participate in AKB48 Handshakes until August and after that she plans to pursue the career of an actress.

The current Minegishi Team K held their final performance of "Saishuu Bell ga Naru" on 15th May at the AKB48 theatre in Tokyo.
    Before the show, Tano had tears in her eyes but when the curtain drew, she showed a strong performance like usual. The other members also danced powerfully.
    Minegishi said that their MC skills had improved over time, but this day was the busiest dressing ever and they talked about how it felt growing up as a member of Team K.
    When 22nin Shimai no Uta was performed, Fujita Nana talked about how Kubo Satone was not included in the lyrics for the song because she was promoted later, and the other members made an introduction for her to have the 23rd member.
    Tano Yuka's graduation performance started with a solo of Jigsaw Puzzle 48, then she performed a duet with her best friend from the same generation Muto Tomu ("Dakara Kimi no Sukina no ka") and then the remaining five members of the 12th Generation sang "Mae Shika Mukanee" together. After that, Tano Yuka said, "I am not suited to be an idol .But I am confident that I enjoyed this stage more than anyone else. I want to do something I really, even after I leave AKB48. Tano Yuka will always love you. Thank you for your support of Team K!"
    And after Team K's last song together, "Sougen no Kiseki", captain Minegishi said, "I hope everyone in Team K will be happy. I personally want to reach for my own happiness the most now and be a woman everyone can look up to. This is where Minegishi Team K ends."

Photos posted by news article sites
    graduated.jpg mae shika mukanee.jpg with tomu.jpg solo.jpg

Translated letters

read by Tomu
    Dear Tano-chan,

It was at the time of my first audition when I met Tano-chan and my first impression of her was that she was a lively and active child who loves dancing.

From that day to today Tano has changed but not in a good way. I won't lie to you, I didn't like how straight and unmoved you always seemed to be.

That's why I was really happy when Tano came to see my first stage and said to me, "I cried."

Tano is a very palpable presence in the dressing room. It makes me sad to think that the only way I can keep having her with me is by daydreaming about her. Please, continue to shine brilliantly in my own feelings from now on.

Yours, Omori Miyuu

read by Tomu
    Dear Tano-chan,

Happy birthday.

Thank you so much for the past seven years.

There are so many memories that I cannot put together in words.

Yuka is a mood maker, and you will tell me when there are things you feel you can't do, you tell me funny stories and things that excite you. You are a reliable presence.

The appearance of Yuka is strong now in movies and on stage. I feel proud to be from the same generation and I feel stimulated to try harder myself too.

Although she is finished now with her time in AKB, please continue to show your support for Yuka.

I like a gentle and straight-forward Yuka.

Even if you graduate, make friends.

Yours, Sasaki Yukari.

read by Tomu
    Dear Yuka-chan

I love standing next to Yuka-chan on stage.

I love seeing Yuka as a companion on the stage of AKB48, so of course I went to see the stage that you appeared in last year and I got the feeling of maturity and adulthood. There was a part where Yuka lined up with the other adult actors and you only reached their shoulders. It is an image that will always be ingrained in my mind.

Although Yuka already has a lot of potentional and natural talent, I don't feel like there is anyone who works as hard as you. Therefore, I have ambition to be more like Yuka. Thank you very much.

Looking back, I have been watching Yuka ever since our graduation.

When you made your debut, people told you that your eyes look dead (laugh). We sometimes felt impatient about how differently some members were treated but she had confidence in her dance skills. There were also times when I was gone, but Yuka stayed and watched the dance rehearsals when I practiced the dance for the song Kaze wa Fuiteiru and you told me I was doing well. It meant the world to me and since then, the dance has become more fun for me.

The existence of Yuka-chan is important. You do so many things I have never done and I feel everyone should know a person like you.

I will also try to be more courageous in the future.

Say hello to the future. Congratulations on your graduation.

Yours, Takahashi Juri

read by Minegishi
    21 years ago, on 7th March at 2:50am, a sunny day without any clouds, the biggest treasure of my life was born.

3055g heavy baby. I thought, this child would surely grow up safely, but I feel a lot of nostalgia that the food was also thin and I made so many things you didn't like.

You were a small and delicate child, but so full of energy and sociable. You had so many friends and I'm so happy it was a childhood filled with many smiles.

Even now, this unforgettable event comes to my mind from time to time.

When I was reading a picture book to you, the hero started crying. You went to get a tissue to dry his tears and said he was a "cutie". Because this was never a feeling I had experienced like that, I sometimes found it difficult to understand your emotions. You were abundant in surprise and sensitivity.

When you passed the audition for AKB48 and worked hard to balance the idol activities with your studies, you also encountered very frightening bullying.

Betrayal from friends who used to be close to you. While living by yourself, you went to school without a break and I tried to call you a lot but you didn't show it to me so I tried to settle in myself and let you decide at your own pace when you wanted to talk to me about it. You continued like that until it finally became too much.

Although you seem so strong on the surface, you are a delicate human and so lonely. And caring. Actually, I myself would have cried so much. But you handled it so well.

I am worried about your sensitive feelings when you became a bit stoic.

One person volunteered to help the afflicted area in Kumamoto in private. You witnessed the magnitude of the disaster with your own eyes. You were mourning the vulnerability of the people and you didn't know what to do.

Then you were promoted to AKB48. Your skill in social interaction improved, as well as acting, singing, dancing, cooperation, etc. I think that you became so accomplished because people were cheering on you. Tano Yuka has grown up a lot.

Often when you feel a dilemma and I ask you about it, you won't say anything and just shake your head.

You were the one who decided herself that she wants to do performing arts. Don't be afraid to believe in yourself and your dreams.

Take advantage of your straight-forward personality. Not a lot of people are like that and that makes you interesting.

To all the fans who are supporting Yuka, I felt committed to this little surprise because of various reasons. Please forgive my random statement.

I would like to thank you in advance for your continued support for Yuka. I am very grateful for what you've done.

To my lovely Yuka,

Congratulations.

Yours, mum.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Soumi~Haruka

Soumi~Haruka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm late to this but 卒業おめでとう!!! I actually managed to stop by Akihabara on the day Tano-chan graduated, although it was a very brief trip between meetings I'm happy I was at least able to be there. Watching the graduation stage was so sad but it really made me think about how much Yuka has grown since she joined the group. She has really blossomed into her own person and I'm sure she will continue to find success outside of the 48group. AKB had nothing left to offer Tano and she knew this and so bravely decided to take the next step and take her career to the next level. I'll always be her fan and I will continue to support her. She was my first real oshi and although she definitely had her ups and downs within the group I wouldn't trade the last 6 years I've been her fan for anything!
    :ome:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Can someone tell me who's this girl with Tano is?[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's 16th Generation Team K member Yasuda Kana. She's been in Tano's instagram story a lot, Tano seems to think she's really adorable. Recently (for Tano's graduation), the AKB theatre manager even told Tano "Your little sister came to see you" and it turned out to be Kanabun [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Yasuda Kana,cmiiw

8. Wie

Wie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Social Media Round-Up

I wanna give a heads-up that my Instagram Story saver app stopped working and I got a new phone now (not just because of the app lol) but theres a few days missing. If anyone has photos or videos from Tano's instagram story since 20th May that I didn't include in this post, they're greatly appreciated!!

@tanoyuka_official (21st May) Instagram Story
    21st may 1.png

Tano Mail (21st May)
    21st may 2.jpg
    I practice every day.

During yesterday’s lesson, there was something I was surprised about. I started to tear up when shouting the first half of a word.

I thought that this is the lowest line

I will do my best today.

@tanoyuka_official (28th May) Instagram Story
    28th may 1.jpg 28th may 2.png
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174339023220/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月28日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174339494388/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月28日-part-3

@tanoyuka_official (29th May) Instagram Story
    29th may 1.png

@tanoyuka_official (30th May) Instagram Story
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174399564944/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月30日-part-1
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174399586108/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月30日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174399614013/田野優花のインスタストーリー05月30日-part-3

@tanoyuka_0307 (30th May)
    太陽キマシター
    30th may 1.png
    The sun came out

@tanoyuka_0307 (30th May)
    写真☻
    30th may 2.jpg
    Photo :)

Tano Mail (30th May)
    I’m going to practice again today.

There is a lot to remember and it’s difficult to get it all in your head during the lessons.

I’m very happy though, I even dream about the lessons.

Tano Mail (31st May)
    I’m sending this mail as I’m on the train to practice.

My head is so full with all the things I have to remember for the practice sessions because I’m always reading scripts and watching videos, but…

This is the last day to send mobame.

Thank you for everything so far. Well, I still have handshake events, but I feel like I really departed from AKB48 after my graduation stage.

No matter how many months or years will pass, I will always look back at the graduation performance and feel happy! I tried to make an unexpected performance.

And then it felt really awesome to me!

It was really a lot of fun, but it’s over and I don’t regret how it happened, so I know I won’t return.

This one last time was really fun.
    So everyone… thank you.

I got a letter from the girls in my generation and my mum.
    Mum’s letter was so worrisome, was it not?! Lol

It’s been quite a while since I last cried and my chest really hurt…

Of course only my mum, who sees me all the time, could have written such a heartfelt letter.

She shared some facts that I have never shared with anyone; not with fans, other members, friends or even really spoke about to my family but my mum noticed how haughty I am.

But I was very thankful for the opportunities I got in AKB and the friends I made, so my mentality improved.

I know that the only reason why I can do these things now is because I have been part of AKB.

So thank you for that.

But sometimes I caused troubles.
    I let go of everyone’s kindness.
    I hurt people.
    Some people hurt me.
    I started hating some people.
    For a long time I used to believe these things.
    Entertainment industry? Being an idol? There were times when I thought I’m definitely not made to be part of either of those things.

But I really truly love all the fans who supported me until now.

Everyone is my pride.

This mail service has always been really important to me.

It is a place where I was always able to speak my true feelings if I needed to get something off my chest.

It’s a tool that not just anyone can find by searching my name, like twitter or instagram.

I spoke frankly and sometimes that caused troubles.

But please stay with me on twitter! I can still write my thoughts that I want to share with everyone there.

Thank you for having been registered for so long!

This is the last mail now because I don’t think I’ll find any time to write another one after practice.

Today I will practise again!!
    I will need a lot of caffeine before I start.

@tanoyuka_official (1st June) Instagram Story
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174491315294/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月01日-part-1
    1st june.png

@tanoyuka_0307 (2nd June)
    大阪ありがとー!
    いまから東京もどって稽古ーーー
    2nd june 1.jpg 2nd june 2.jpg
    Thank yo~ Nagoya!
    Now I'm back in Tokyo for practice~~~

@tanoyuka_official (2nd June)
    カフェイン
    3rd june 9.png
    Caffeine

2nd june 3.png

らくさん格好
    2nd june 8.png
    Raku-san style

同期
    3rd june 5.jpg
    Same generation

私ヘアゴムぜったいついてるよね。
    2nd june 10.png
    My cap is on fire.

@tanoyuka_official (2nd June) Instagram Story
    2nd june 4.png 2nd june 5.png 2nd june 6.png 2nd june 7.png
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174524153464/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月02日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174524172514/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月02日-part-3

@tanoyuka_0307 (3rd June)
    握手ありがとー!
    今日の私服はこんな感じ。
    かなちゃんとなんかTシャツおおきめに着てるの似てたから撮った
    3rd june 1.jpg 3rd june 2.jpg 3rd june 3.jpg 3rd june 4.jpg
    Thank you for the handshake!
    Today’s private clothes look like this.
    I took photos with Kana-chan in big t-shirts

そ!し!て!
    ステージイベントでまさかの同期からサプライズでお祝いしてもらいました
    らしくない

うれしかったーーーーーん
    稽古行ってきます
    3rd june 5.jpg 3rd june 6.jpg
    And! This! Happened!
    Girls from my generation came to surprise me after a stage event
    I can’t believe it
    Lol
    It made me soooooooooo happy
    I will go to practice now

今日も稽古おわりましたーん
    エレーナ役のゆいかちゃん☻
    #THECIRCUS
    3rd june 7.jpg
    Today’s pracrice session is fi~nished
    Yuika-chan who plays Elena

@chanyui_s (3rd June)
    エレーナ × ナディア
    #THECIRCUS
    3rd june 8.jpg
    Elena × Nadia
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (4th June)
    おつかれさまでした
    4th june 1.jpg
    Thank you for your hard work today

@tanoyuka_0307 (4th June)
    女子〜
    #THECIRCUS
    4th june 2.jpg
    The girls~
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_official (6th June)
    6th june 1.png

AKB related Updates

Tano was on AKB48SHOW! but I watched the recent episodes and it hasn't aired yet, so that will come in the future. As you might be able to see from above, she participated in the Nagoya handshake.

[Mod merged double post - use edit]

Non AKB related Updates

The full cast of THE CIRCUS has now been revealed, if anyone is interested who Tano will starr alongside: thecircus.jp/cast.html
    And a new cast poster is up too:
    theater poster.png
    tano in theater poster.png If I may say so, she looks incredible
    Also, Tano is listed as the fifth cast member so I think she's quite important :inlove:

Furthermore, photographer Takahashi Yuya had a photoshooting with Tano-chan. He also recently worked with Minegishi Minami (I uploaded the photos he took of her in her thread) and I have to say, he's a brilliant photographer. I really love his style
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 11.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 12.jpg 15.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. nura

nura Kenkyuusei

anyone know the name of the movie starring tano? movie about she is an idol went back to the past

11. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I am slightly confused , i thought she already graduated??

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

12. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    She still has her last handshake event and she'll officially be done with AKB activities

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Social Media Round-Up

@tanoyuka_0307 (10th June)
    大阪2日間ありがとうございました!
    東京もどって今日は衣装付き通しーー!
    10th june 1.jpg
    Osaka, thank you so much for the last two days!
    Let's go back to Tokoy now with all the costumes~~!

@tanoyuka_official (10th June) Instagram Story
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174747855565/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月10日-part-1
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174747903765/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月10日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174747961325/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月10日-part-3
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174747935885/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月10日-part-4
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174750715019/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月10日-part-5
    10th june.jpg

@everydayyoshim1 (12th June)
    稽古場でのリハ最終日!田野ちゃんwith テツヨシ #THECIRCUS
    12th june 1.jpg
    Today is the last rehearsal day! Tano-chan with Tetsuyoshi #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (15th June)
    劇場入り☻
    濃いメイクのやり方思い出すの大変だった
    15th june 1.jpg
    Enter the theatre :)
    It was difficult to remember how to do dark eye-makup

@tanoyuka_official (15th June) Instagram Story
    15th june 3.jpg
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174913441900/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月15日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174913477471/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月15日-part-3

@tanoyuka_0307 (17th June)
    #THECIRCUS
    昼公演おわりましたー!
    お客さんの反応が生で感じるのがほんとに幸せで楽しかった!
    夜公演もがんばるぞーーー
    17th june 1.jpg
    #THECIRCUS
    The performance is finished~!
    It was so much fun and I love seeing the reaction from the fans straight away
    I’ll do my best the night performance too~~~

@tanoyuka_official (17th June)
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174970164186/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月17日-part-1
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/174970181852/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月17日-part-2

@tanoyuka_0307 (18th June)
    本日もありがとうございました!!
    りながきてくれたよーーー
    わたし以外にも作品に対しても感想くれてうれしかった!
    明日は二回公演✊✊✊
    18th june 1.jpg
    Thank you very much again for today!!
    Rina came here as well~~~
    I was happy to be able to comment on my work to someone!
    Performed twice today

@hirari_official (18th June)
    ゆうかが出演してる舞台見に行ってきました!前回も見に行かせていただいたけど今回も本当に刺激的でもっとレベルアップしてて最高でした!ゆうかもかっこよすぎて涙が。。。ゆうか残りの公演もふぁいと〜
    #ひらたの #THECIRCUS
    18th june 2.jpg
    I went to see the stage in which Yuka appears! I went to see the last stage as well, but this one was even more exciting and up to the best level! Yuka is soooo cool it made me want to cry… Go and watch Yuka’s remaining performances~
    #HiraTano #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (19th June)
    本日もありがとうございました!
    明日は夜公演!しっかり寝る
    19th june 1.jpg
    Thank you so very much again for today!
    Tomorrow is an evening performance! Have a good’s night rest

@PaniCrew_GO (19th June)
    今日来てくれたFOOTLOOSEで共演の増田有華ちゃんとナディア田野優花ちゃんと
    19th june 2.jpg
    Today I met with Masuda Yuka-chan from FOOTLOOSE and Tano Yuka-chan who plays Nadia

@tanoyuka_official (19th June) Instagram Story
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175041247184/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月19日-part-1
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175041276316/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月19日-part-2
    19th june 3.jpg 19th june 4.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (20th June)
    今日もいってきます
    ナディアの衣装きらきら⚡️
    #THECIRCUS
    20th june 1.jpg
    I’m going back in today
    Nadia’s costume is twinkling⚡️
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (20th June)
    本日もありがとうございました
    あした二回公演だーーーー!
    20th june 2.jpg
    Thanks again everyone for today
    Tomorrow is the second part of the performance~~~~!

@tanoyuka_0307 (21st June)
    親知らずをぬいたせいでこうなっちゃいました、、
    今日はこれで本番出ます、、
    21st june 1.jpg
    I turned out to look like this because I got my wisdom teeth removed,,
    Today I’ll be doing production,,

@tanoyuka_0307 (21st June)
    二回公演ありがとうございました!!
    明日は休演日
    21st june 2.jpg
    Thank you so much for the two performances today!!
    Tomorrow is a day off

@REI_026 (21st June)
    THECIRCUS!5日目
    今日も楽しかったー❗️
    昼公演にSHIGEさんが!
    久々にお会いできてテンション上がりましたー❗️
    明日はしっかりケアして
    明後日また頑張りますーー❗️
    #THECIRCUS
    21st june 3.jpg
    THECIRCUS! Day 5
    I was so happy again today~❗️
    SHIGE was there in the matinée performance!
    I was ale to meet everyone again for the first time in ages and the tension rose~❗️
    I will do my best to carry everything carefully tomorrow
    I will also do my best again the day after tomorrow~~❗️
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_official (21st June) Instagram Story
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132514856/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-1
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132557701/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132598612/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-3
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132633276/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-4
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132718867/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-5
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132906010/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-6
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175132940992/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月21日-part-7

@tanoyuka_official (22nd June)
    オフショット
    放送日未定ですが、CM放映もされるみたいです! 『Coleman BRAND BOOK BLACK ver.』
    『Coleman BRAND BOOK NAVY ver.』
    『Coleman BRABD BOOK MOSS GREEN ver.』(TSUTAYA限定発売)
    【価格】
    各1,600円+税
    【発売日】
    2018年6月28日(木)全国書店にて発売
    Amazon、他ネット書店にて大好評予約受付中!
    「コールマン 宝島社」
    よろしくお願いします☻
    22nd june 1.png
    Off-shot
    The date of the broadcast isn’t decided yet but I will be CM! “Coleman BRAND BOOK BLACK ver.”
    “Coleman BRAND BOOK NAVY ver.”
    “Colemand BRANKD BOOK MOSS GREEN ver.” (Tsutaya Limited Release)
    Price1,600 Yen + tax
    Release Date
    28th June 2018 (Thur) at bookstores nationwide
    Especially popular are pre-orders on Amazon!
    “Coleman Treasure Island”
    Please take care of me :)

@tanoyuka_official (23rd June) Instagram Story
    23rd june 1.jpg 23rd june 2.jpg

@tanoyuka_official (25th June) Instagram Story
    テラスハウスでおなじみのお二方が来てくださいました
    つばささんはWIZも観来てくれてたそうで
    毎回かかさずみてるテラハファンとしては初めましての感覚しませんでした
    身長差はすごーい!!笑
    #THECIRCUS
    25th june 3.jpg 25th june 4.jpg
    Two familiar guests came to the terrace house
    Tsubasa-san, who also appeared in WIZ, said that I haven’t changed much since then in appearance
    The height difference is soooo funny!! Lol
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (25th June)
    そして兄さーーーーん 笑
    ネックレスいくつついるんだよ笑笑
    来るのみんな待ってたからうれしいかった!
    #THECIRCUS
    #ナディアの兄だよ
    25th june 1.jpg
    And my big brooooooooother lol
    He is wearing lots of necklaces lolol
    I’m really happy about how many people are coming to watch me!
    #THECIRCUS
    #NadiasBigBrother

@suzukyuri (25th June)
    THE CIRCUS
    Ep0から@shuto_kubo ep1から@danceapple1 可愛い弟みたいな2人が見に来てくれました
    色々感想ありがとう
    今日は朝からナナのラップが聞けたし田野ちゃんもステージ上でたくさんエナジーくれるし✨みんなで日々作り上げる舞台
    明日も楽しんで頑張ります
    25th june 2.jpg
    THE CIRCUS
    shuto_kubo from ep0 and danceapple1 from ep1. My cute little brother came to see these two people
    Thank you for all these great feelings
    Since this morning I was able to hear Nana’s rap and Tano-chan is also on stage giving a very energetic dance performance ✨ Everyone is involved in stage and makeup every day
    Tomorrow I will also give my best

@tanoyuka0307 (26th June)
    日本もありがとうございました!!
    いくみんがきてくれたよ
    わたしのロンTを着で
    嬉しい感想もたったから明日からもさらにがんばれるーーー!
    #THECIRCUS
    26th june 1.jpg 26th june 3.jpg
    Again thank you very much for today!!
    Ikumin came to see me too
    I’m wearing my Ron T-shirt
    This happy feeling makes me excited to give my best tomorrooooow!
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka0307 (27th June)
    昼公演、ムネトさんとあつきがきてくれたーーー!
    ありがとうございました(*゚v゚*)
    #THECIRCUS
    27th june 1.jpg
    Matinée performance, Muneto-san and Atsuki came here~~~!
    Thank you so much (*゚v゚*)
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (27th June)
    本日もありがとうございましたー!
    明日は休演日!しっかり休も。
    ベン役の豪さんと!
    豪さんと話すとおもしろくて元気でます。笑
    #THECIRCUS
    27th june 2.jpg
    Thank you soooo much again for today!
    Tomorrow is a day to rest. I will use the time well.
    I’m with Gou-san’s character Ben!
    Talking to Gou-san, I think he is very interesting. Lol
    #THECIRCUS

@PaniCrew_GO (27th June)
    ナディアとベン
    別バージョン
    2公演完全燃焼
    てか全公演完全燃焼
    27th june 3.jpg
    Nadia and Ben
    Another version
    Two performances were completed perfectly
    Now the stage is burning

@tanoyuka_official (27th June) Instagram Story
    27th june 4.jpg
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175332231247/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月27日-part-2
    http://akisayaka.tumblr.com/post/175332270363/田野優花のインスタストーリー06月27日-part-3

AKB48 Related Updates

The AKB48 Show episode featuring Tano, Juri, Tomu, Miyuu and Yukari (so basically the remaining 12th Gen members) will finally air on 1st July at 11pm JST. I'll post a bilibili link or something once I find it! They will perform 1994nen no Raimei

Non-AKB related Updates

Tano was chosen as a model for the clothing brand Colemand and some of their new collections!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Instagram Live Stream on 29th June together (Tomu joined)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    does anyone know where i can whatch her graduation stage?? :?: :confused: i can't believe i skipped it?? :( :cold:

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So, I think it's needless to say I've been MIA a lot recently. I can't believe my last post is from July 1st??? I went over an entire month without posting a single thing. As you may know I'm still a university student and when the summer holidays started in July, I started working full-time instead of part-time and it's been eating up most of my time (also because I still had to sit exams and finish essays/dissertations while working full time). Then I used my days/weeks off in August to travel Europe a little and didn't have my laptop with me most of the time and when I did, I used the time to study for the exams that I still had to sit, like my entrance exam for a second degree (which, if I pass, will obviously eat up a lot of my time as well because I'll be studying two careers and working a part-time job at the same time lol).

But enough about me, let's talk about Tano-chan!!

@Ghada Regaieg I'm so terribly sorry for my very late response. If you're still interested, I can send you a PM with a link to where you can watch and/or download the LOD of the stage from that day.

Social Media Updates

@tanoyuka_0307 (28th June 2018)
    EVOKE TOKYOで髪の毛生き返らせてもらったよ☻
    ユニフォーム借りてわたしも応援した
    舞台のメイクに見慣れてるから幼くみえるね
    28th june 1.jpg 28th june 2.jpg
    I got my hair revivded with EVOKE TOKYO
    I borrowed uniforms to support my team [during the football world cup]
    I'm so used to my stage makeup now that I feel like I look very young

@tanoyuka_0307 (30th June 2018)
    本日二回公演!ありがとうございました
    お母さんきてくれたーー!
    あるシーンで、ナディアがかわいそうって泣いてしまうお母さん可愛すぎる
    前回のスワンに続き今回の新たな推しメンはジェイクだそうです笑
    #THECIRCUS
    30th june 1.jpg
    Two performances today! Thanks so much
    Mother came to see it~~!
    In one scene, Nadia is crying a lot and my mum thinks it's cute
    Following the previous season, her new oshimen is Jake lol

@tanoyuka_0307 (1st July 2018)
    みてくれてありがとうございましたーーーーーん☻
    #AKB48SHOW
    #12期
    1st july 1.jpg
    Thank you sooooooooo much for watching
    #AKB48SHOW
    #12thGeneration

@tanoyuka_0307 (3rd July 2018)
    1日限りのやまと公演無事終わりました!すてきな会場だったなー!
    ここから大阪、名古屋、福岡と続きますがんばるぞーーー
    #THECIRCUS
    3rd july 1.jpg
    The Yamamoto performance was finished successfully! It was such a beautiful venue~!
    From here on are Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and so on. I will give my best~~~
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (4th July 2018)
    地方公演たのしみだなーーーーーー
    4th july 1.jpg 4th july 2.jpg
    I'm looking forward to the local performances~~~~~~

@flower_87h (6th July 2018)
    ❥❥❥
    #THECIRCUS 見てきました
    前作よりパワーアップしててずっと目が離せなかった
    続きが気になって気になってしゃあない
    そして、ナディアがとてつもやくかっこよかった〜
    ステージ立ってる優花ちゃんがやっぱり大好き〜
    #KissBeeWEST #田野優花
    6th july 1.jpg 6th july 2.jpg
    I came to see #THECIRCUS
    I was able to see the powerful evolution from the previous stage
    I don't mind that they were careful about the continuation
    And Nadia was so cool, so cool~
    I love the scene where Tano-chan is crying ~
    #KissBeeWest #TanoYuka

@tanoyuka_0307 (6th July 2018)
    6th july 3.jpg 6th july 4.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (7th July 2018)
    二回公演ありがとうございました!
    明日で大阪ラスト〜
    #THECIRCUS
    7th july 1.jpg
    Thank you for the two performances today!
    Tomorrow is the last one in Osaka~
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (9th July 2018)
    名古屋1日オフ☻
    明日からまた名古屋公演がんばるぞー!
    9th july 1.jpg
    One day off in Nagoya
    Tomorrow I'll try my best in the Nagoya performance~!

@tanoyuka_0307 (10th July 2018)
    名古屋公演ありがとう!
    ナディアパークありがとう!笑
    次は福岡
    10th july 1.jpg
    Thank you for the Nagoya performance!
    And thanks for Nadia Park! Lol
    Tomorrow it's Fukuoka

@tanoyuka_0307 (11th July 2018)
    福岡の天神のドンペンゆうかのものになりましたー!
    11th july 1.jpg
    This thing in Donpen, Tenjin, Fukuona became Yuuka's thing~!

@tanoyuka_0307 (12th July 2018)
    福岡初日ありがとうございました!
    みなさんの反応がとても嬉しかったです!
    ついにラスト!
    明日の2公演楽しもうねぇーー
    #THECIRCUS
    12th july 1.jpg 12th july 2.jpg
    Thanks so much, Fukuoka, for the first day!
    Your reaction made me very happy!
    Finally came to the last place!
    I will enjoy the two shows tomorrow~~
    #THECIRCUS

@tanoyuka_0307 (13th July 2018)
    #THECIRCUS
    全公演無事おわりました!
    最高に楽しくて刺激的な約2ヶ月間☻
    このカンパニーはほんとに自分を成長させてくれて感謝しかないです!
    またみんなと会えますように!
    本当にありがとうございました
    13th july 1.jpg 13th july 2.jpg
    #THECIRCUS
    All the shows have been finished successfully!
    I have been feeling very happy and festive for the past two months
    I truly appreciate the company I'm with, and I've grown a lot!
    I hope to see everyone again soon!
    Truly, thank you so much!

@tanoyuka_0307 (14th July 2018)
    アイス
    14th july 1.jpg
    Ice

@tanoyuka_0307 (15th July 2018)
    あ!か!
    15th july 1.jpg 15th july 2.jpg
    Re! D! [she's saying red in two syllables]

@tanoyuka_0307 (15th July 2018)
    一緒にレモネード生活しよ
    15th july 3.jpg 15th july 4.jpg
    Let's have lemonade together

@tanoyuka_0307 (16th July 2018)
    今日はJuliaちゃんとご飯食べてあそんだ☻
    ゆうかよりちっちゃいしもうとてもとても可愛くて、、
    また夏の間にあそべたらいいなー!
    16th july 1.jpg
    Today I had food together with Julia-chan
    She is even smaller than me and really pretty,,
    I hope to see her again during summer~!

@tanoyuka_0307 (17th July 2018)
    おはよーポニテ
    17th july 1.jpg 17th july 2.jpg
    Ohayo~ponytail [word play on Good Morning and High Ponytail]

@tanoyuka_0307 (18th July 2018)

18th july 1.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (18th July 2018)
    目はね、やめといた
    18th july 2.jpg 18th july 3.jpg
    I got caught in its eyes

I reached the picture limit of 30 and I'm not even at August yet ;_; I will try and return in 24 hours and continue catching up. There's also quite a few interesting news but I'd like to finish doing the social media update first before I do anything else ^^

I don't think I'll post all the pictures here BUT I have posted a thread with all the instagram posts since 28th June, so if you wanna look a look at that and save the pictures or whatever, the link is here: https://twitter.com/onelastjade/status/1039073708114157570

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    • Like Like x 3
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you both ^^ And because of your comments I don't have to wait for tomorrow to continue haha

@tanoyuka_0307 (19th July 2018)
    #チームラボボーダレス 行ってきました☻
    今ならバイトルアプリで高校生入場無料になるみたいです!
    とても綺麗な空間で癒された、、
    みんなもいってみてーー!
    https://goo.gl/NeJKKw
    19th july 1.jpg
    I went to #TeamLabBorderless
    There is currently free entrance for high school students!
    I feel healed in this beautiful space,,
    Everyone please come see it~~!

@tanoyuka_0307 (20th July 2018)

20th july 1.jpg 20th july 2.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (24th July 2018)

24th july 1.jpg

@tanoyuka_0307 (27th July 2018)
    インスタにあげたやつだけどー
    27th july 1.jpg 27th july 2.jpg
    I put some up on Instagram~

@tanoyuka_0307 (3rd August 2018)
    しつもんやらそうだんやらふまんやらわたしへのなんでもどうぞ
    3rd august 1.jpg
    Please don't hesitate to ask me anything

@tanoyuka_0307 (6th August 2018)
    元気です
    6th august 1.jpg
    I'm good

@tanoyuka_0307 (10th August 2018)
    よろしくね
    10th august 1.jpg
    Have a good day

@tanoyuka_0307 (10th August 2018)
    1日目ありがとねーーー!
    浴衣、、
    もう決められてたからピンクの帯とか柄とからしくないと思うけど、、
    一応写真、、笑
    そしてだーーーーいすきなかわいいかわいいれなちゃん
    10th august 2.jpg 10th august 3.jpg 10th august 4.jpg
    Thanks for the first day~~~!
    Yukata,,
    I can't make up my mind 'cause I'm not sure if I like the colour and pattern of this one
    But just one picture,, Lol
    And so a picture with a girl I love veeeeeeeeeeeeeery much, the cute cute Renacchi

@tanoyuka_0307 (12th August 2018)
    ありがとう!
    12th august 1.jpg 12th august 2.jpg 12th august 3.jpg
    Thank you!

@tanoyuka_0307 (14th August 2018)
    #となりにナイスボディの女いる
    #その名も平田梨奈
    #シンプルにエロい
    それよりプールの楽しさよ!!!!
    14th august 1.jpg 14th august 2.jpg
    #NiceFemaleBody
    #ThisOneIsAlsoHirateRina
    #SimpleErotic
    I'm having so much fun at the pool!!!!

@tanoyuka_0307 (17th August 2018)
    ここにいたひとはわかると思うけど、マネージャーさんにお願いして撮ったんだけど、もう一枚お願いしますっておねがいしたけどなぜかシャッターきれなくて、そしたらこの一枚を最後に電池きれてました。
    初めてフィルムの電池きれたタイミングがアイドル終了した瞬間でした㊗️
    17th august 1.jpg
    I feel really bad about this, but I asked Manager-san to please take a picture of me with everyone but when the shutter went off, the focus wasn't very good and now it's a bit blurry.
    Sadly, at that moment my battery was also dying

@tanoyuka_0307 (18th August 2018)
    ONEPIECE音宴☠️
    生バンド最高だしキャラクター生きてるし、ついにまっちゃんさんのルフィみれて感動!筋肉もりもりになってた
    インスタのストーリーにあげたまっちゃんさん可愛いからみてみてね笑
    18th august 1.jpg
    ONEPIECE sound party
    Seeing the raw band live was the best, the characters feel alive, and I'm very impressed by Luffy! His musles got wet
    If you take a look at my instagram story, you can also see a cute side lol

@tanoyuka_0307 (22nd August 2018)
    ʕʘ‿ʘʔ
    22nd august 1.jpg

@hirari_official (30th August 2018)
    ゆうかとごはんしてお買い物して足裏マッサージ行ってカフェした。乾杯
    30th august 1.jpg
    I had food with Yuuka, a foot massage and some coffee. Cheers

@tomokarintou3 (7th September 2018)
    @tanoyuka_0307
    ありがとう
    あなたの活躍をいつも応援している!
    信頼関係こそ。
    #田野優花
    7th september 1.jpg 7th september 2.jpg
    Thank you
    I am always cheering on your success!
    It's a relationship built on trust.
    #TanoYuka

Her new twitter profile picture:
    new profile picture.jpg

And I said I wouldn't post any of her instagram stuff here, but I wanted to translate this post that she wrote on her instagram post from August 12th; her last AKB activity at the HS meeting.

Link to the post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYOG_FAr84/?taken-by=tanoyuka_official
    It's been three months since the graduation performance...
    And now it's really over!!
    Before I joined this huge national idol group, I thought it was impossible for me to live the idol life. I knew I would have to quit a lot of free time but I really enjoyed these last three days talking to so many people at the handshake events
    I worried about a lot of things, like popularity, the big number of members, human relationships are always going around, always consulting and trying to live by the advice of others. But I didn't match that kind of personality, and so I think I'm not really suited to be an idol. I was thinking, I could have been more popular if I had worked harder to fit the image, but I didn't want to lose sight of myself and I felt bad.
    But I think nobody enjoyed stage performances as much as I did to the very end! No matter what was on my mind, during those two hours on the stage nothing else was bothering me. So I couldn't simply quit AKB. Lol
    I kept asking myself whether I should quit but I stayed for quite a long time.
    I quit quickly once the stage finished. I will miss the stage, costumes, lighting, microphones and especially the customers who came to see us.
    Because of AKB I now know what I want, which goal I am aiming for and because of AKB I have you as my fans. I find it strange you found an attraction to someone like me. It's crazy how important the fans became to me. I was often sad, cranky or angry and awkward at times so it amazes me that you stayed with me for so long. In the end, I felt very loved. Thank you so much to everyone!
    Thanks for reading such a long post.

Now for the really important news... Tano-chan is changing talent agencies!

She's moving to an agency called CENTRAL. From what I saw the agency is mostly about children but they take care of some adults as well and it's very stage- and dance-centred (which is definitely good for Tano!). Her picture/profile isn't up on their page yet, but Tano has announced it publicly, so I believe it will happen soon. She mentioned it will happen "after graduation" so maybe she still needs to finish some stuff for AKS? I'm not sure. Here's the website for CENTRAL anyway; http://centralltd.co.jp/

Secondly....

She will be appearing in another stage play this year!! It is called "Heavens Record ~Aozora Hen~" and it will be performed in October. They will perform in Tokyo and Kobe, as things are right now.

The play is about the aftermath of the earthquake of 2000 that happened in Kobe and a group of people on a bus talking about their issues. It is shown in multiple episodes and there are about three cast members per episode; Tano-chan is in Episode 1 and her co-stars are Ishida Haruka (former AKB48 Team K member) and another actor named Takeda Kouhei (his twitter: https://twitter.com/takeda_mg).

Tano's schedule:
    TOKYO
    October 10th: Daytime performance at 14:30
    October 11th: Daytime performance at 14:30
    October 12th: Evening performance at 15:30
    KOBE
    October 18th: Evening performance at 18:30
    October 19th: Evening performance at 18:30
    October 20th: Daytime performance at 14:00 AND Evening performance at 18:00
    October 21st: Evening performance at 16:00

Thirdly....

This is Tano-chan's official fan letter address:
    田野優花
    〒151-0051
    東京都渋谷区千駄ヶ谷2-33-8
    YKビル5階
    マネジメント部宛

Last but not least...

Tano misses posting Mobame (remember that AKB48 fan mail service?) so she decided to take up blogging by herself. She created her own ameba blog account: https://ameblo.jp/tanoyuka-official/
    She apologised in advance if it turns out like a mindless diary [hehe]

That's it, it took a few hours again but I'm glad I'm all caught up and everyone still reading this thread is up to speed on what's going on with her!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    wow.. tano is doing fine.. proud for her.. :1st:

• Like Like x 2