1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Lol no one said that tho. The trainers actually said that all (if not most) of the japanese girls memorized the song in both languages, and that the koreans had to step up their game.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They did show the trainer going Oh, you're singing in Korean?! with a surprised face before that.
    Making it look like she was the first to do that and that the rest just followed.

• Like Like x 8
  3. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    That's not what they're selling, they're showing that she can do both. "Sakura can do both" does not equal "noone else can do this" you just decided to interpret it that way. Few viewers would actually come to the conclusion that she's the only one that could after watching 20% of the audition videos

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Well yeah because they were only getting familiar with the song at first. They were expecting the girls to learn the melody first, then the lyrics in both languages. Soyou was not impressed she was just surprised Sakura was gonna sing in korean from the get go.
    And apparently she WAS the first to do that, but maybe only among the girls in A class.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That might be.

Btw, what's the name of the dance instructor that was with the A girls?
    I need to see more of him. :^O^:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ikr ;) His name is Choi Young Joon
    He won Best choreographer of the year in MAMA 2017.

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Also, one of the korean trainees commented that sakura did well in both her japanese and korean re-eval videos when it was recorded which indicates that not everyone did as was shown with some of the A trainees. The semi-bilingual trainees like juri and myao would likely have memorized the korean lyrics also (even though we never saw juri's re-eval as she wasn't there) and honda and nako probably did as well since they seemed to have moved up to A. It'll be nice to see a bit more of the judges' comments about honda's and nako's re-eval. Juri too since she seemed to have moved up to A. But right now what's exciting is to see how episode 2 affected the rankings.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Juri and Myao probably did but Mnet decided to show Hitomi, Mina, Nako, and other Japanese trainees instead and if people continued watching until the end, they’d see those reeval videos. So they weren’t selling the story that Sakura was the only one who did that, they’re selling the story that the Japanese trainees are determined af and Sakura is simply the main character.

P.S judging by Myao’s screentime in the past episodes and how they basically ghosted a small 20 second moment about her Korean fluency in there really quick, they probably don’t want her in the group/don’t care for her.

omg yeah I was the only one who thought he was handsome lmao I got a little girl crush on May J Lee too ~_~

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Myao is 24 so by the end of the group she'll be 26 so I guess that would be why. But fuck that I want myao in, would be a nice conclusion to the redemption arc. Picked as next ace, got too complacent, her shtick of mad dog got old, got into Korean stuff to debut as kpop idol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 11
  11. konyopnyoko

konyopnyoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    if we lookin back to nekkoya final line-up on previous page, it make sense that yuri & gyuri are not on the list. they might be drop to F Class. whoaaa it' s make me goosebumps for a moment..

beside yuri & gyuri, who else from idol school? all trainee from stone music agency?
    that will be interesting on the next episode.
    i just can't wait to see judges' reaction to nako and aoi perform (after they made hkt girls cry on first eipsode)

12. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think the reason given by the 'mean judge' was that Jurina might not fit to what they were looking for. Though I'm not sure how accurate the quick subs were.

The reason kinda sounded vague and BS but whatever.

I'm not confident with Jurina's chance right now to make it to the final group unless MNet gives her a good story arc.

Or unless her Korean fans can push her through.

Oh well.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  13. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Yes, all trainee from stone music agency are from Idol School.

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Lee Sian and Bae Eunyeong, but both of them appeared in Nekkoya MV :fear:

Is Satomina part of KKS member? Also, Nanami was just promoted to Team 4 few months ago...
    Or, do you mean.. Moeka-chan? :awesome:

Anyway, I watched episode 2 yesterday, and now I'm really hooked with Hiichan. She's pretty, can dance, and has nice voice. I wish she got pushed as AKB's next gen ace instead of Yuiyui :fear:

Also, am I only who thinks both of Yuri and Minyoung went down to Class F? Because I don't see them in Nekkoya MV :fear:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She was, even before Yuiyui became relevant. Honda is the original Kanto ace who got pushed in the beginning. Since then she has a tv show "Koi Suru Tochigi" or Koitochi that still running until now. Check at her thread for the update. But the other Kanto members just catch up with her initial push then took over her as the Kanto aces. Her sharp tounge chara also did not went well with some fans.

Lol, we need Moeka in AKB. Please don't send her to P48.

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That 5 second clip of Ikumin’s Nekkoya taping was straight fire. I hope she can get raised at least to a B next episode.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

But I thought they did comment on Nako's re-eval? They said shes the pearl of F and shes dances easily.

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

watch episode 2 of the show jurina's dear j performance rocks the koean judges expect one, the female simon cowell whom she says about jurina : she is popular in japan but sh is not really right and yet she got a B for an 10 year veteran idol who joined the mega group in 2008 when she was just an 11 year old girl

#warpedlogic?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I meant comments explaining the new rating -- all we saw were comments about the re-eval performances since the grades obviously weren't revealed yet. And if she's going to move from F to A, I think it deserves more comments than that right?