1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Agree with this. In Japan at least their yearly report on the "popularity" field will either increased or skyrocketed. But are those popularity translate to their other parameter like goods sales and HS? We still have to wait until then. For those debuted in final 12 maybe yes. For the rest, especially who will be eliminated in 2 weeks, things might be not that different.
    One thing I assume is they will debut in Korea first, and will have promotion in Japan afterwards.

On the other hand, I notice that no recent AKB center take part in this [hehe] (and also NGT). HKT have 3 centers (before Miku's withdrawal), SKE have J, and NMB have Miru.
    Where do you think Nana/Mion/Yuiyui will end up if she join?

or whether Hana will silence her haters here by ranked higher than Nako at least once? :awesome:

2. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^Hard to say. Nana has a good voice, and they seem to value talent. However, it seems like the popular Kpop stars are usually more "girly" looking with long flowing hair, etc, so I'm not sure if her short hairstyle would work against her. Some have commented on how they don't like Manami's hair. I imagine that Mion/Yui would get some of the "advantage" that Sakura is getting though maybe not to such an extent (solo or duo performance for the first evaluation instead of a big group thing, etc), but the Korean audience has surprised me with some of the girls they favor (Vivian is doing pretty well for example, and of course Moe) and some that they don't seem to like much (I thought Motomura Aoi and Murase Sae would be doing better), so I don't really know.

I really want to know what they would think if Sayanee went there. Or some of the other talented at singing girls who are undervalued like Oomori Miyu.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm not being an assh:censored:le, but Nako is way better than Hana, in terms of visual and vocal.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    korean groups also have very "definite roles" and Nana is already a Girlcrush in Japan... so I think she'd just take that role in kpop too

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    But girlcrushes are still on the "feminine" side. I'd even say, on the sexy side. When I think about girlcrushes, we talk about Yubin, Lisa, Momo, Chungha... When we talk about girlcrush concepts, that's what we talk about:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Due to her hair, I feel like Nana would be more seen as tomboyish. Jurina would fit more the girlcrush type of Korea than Nana.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Agree with this. I mean we still yet to see Erii the rap god and she already up there :awesome: imagine what will happen after she slay that rap part [hehe]
    But then, Aoitan was like getting meh reaction. :fp:

lol, be nice to her. She is the one guarding the HKT center position in absence of Sakura, Miku and Nako :lol:

Well, someone need to take Amber's role back then :D
    I haven't follow Kpop for some time, so who's the current tomboyish girlcrush like Amber?

7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No one. There's only one Amber and no one has dared trying to recreate her LOL
    They just follow the trend of sexy girlcrushes right now.

8. Nayu

Nayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Jeongyeon from Twice. Though she's been growing her hair out lately.

9. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I am kinda confused with the show. The trainees that rank 59-96 will be eliminated after the team battle is done. They are going to use the voting results from the audience in the studio right since this show is pre-recorded?

So how about the live voting results after each broadcast?

Sorry I didnt watch the first 2 seasons :')

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, thanks for the answer :)

tbh, I find it weird if they said it is because Manamin's hair they don't like her. I mean, Choa was stupidly popular with her short hair back then. (that's a character Nana can easily do tho)

I also didn't watch the first two seasons. But I believe the elimination will take place in 2 weeks, and it will be live. The recorded episode is for them to develop the hype and gather as many votes as possible. The live voting at their performance is extra and also serve as the "guidance" by the wider audience to cast their vote after the episode aired and those videos are uploaded to YT.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ohh that makes sense!! Thank you

I thought they would pre-record everything till the final episode:XD:

12. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No, they will record the elimination sometime during the week of the 9th and before friday of course. It's done without audience. Only the elimination for the finale is recorded live with an audience.

I'd say that for Choa, her body and voice also played a good part in why she was popular. Short hair just became her trademark, but her popularity didn't come from the hair only/itself.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nana if she gets screentime could definitely be a top 12 candidate. She's known as "Miss Tohoshiyo" (I think it means Please Vote in Japanese?) amongst some P48 fans lol

Her visuals are the main factor but her personality would def be a help if she were to appear on P48.

And Minami’s lack of popularity is not because of her hair. I think it’s mostly because of a statement she made about having no interest in Korea like 2-3 years ago.

14. konyopnyoko

konyopnyoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i named the boombayah team 1 as villain-team. ugh! they'r too cruel.
    feel pity for erii's team. *sending virtual hug*

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah. J has all my respect now. She was given the right to choose first yet she didn't go for the weakest team.

Maybe getting Peek a Boo would've been better for Eri's Team but that was cool from Jurina.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I don't think you need to feel pity for them. As I wrote in Erii's thread, everyone loves the underdogs. I am sure her group and especially Eri will get a lot of votes.

17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    It will surely backfire on them. Mnet have portrayed team 1 as the sly team who seeks an easy victory.

Having planned out to pick boombayah, building a team that would suit the song's concept only to pick an easy foe....:glare:

It's short sightedness on their part, as it would harm their public image in the long run.

Also thumbs up for Kang Hyewon stepping up as the rapper:hehe:

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If she goes out of her 'purity' image and ends up slaying the rap part, I'm staning her for life.

• Like Like x 7
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I found J-wota's reaction about top 11 Nekkoya's member fancam, so far they're surprised that Noepii and Erii got more views http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/53735484.html
    Also, I found interesting fact in TT's handshake final result. The girls who are participating (except JuriSaku which always sold out lol) got more sold slot compared to last single, so is it good indicator for the girls? http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...eacher-2018-05-30.21686/page-112#post-1479409

Naachan should change her hairstyle to be like Jungyeon one, if she wanna stick up with her short hair, or like Momo and Eunha one. There's lot of k-idol girls who have short hair, but their cut is more to feminine side than tomboyish side, so Naachan's current hairstyle (which is more to tomboyish) is kinda unsuitable for k-pop. As for Yuiyui and Miion, sadly I couldn't see the K-pop vibe on theirs.
    Instead of both of them, I would prefer to see Yumirin in PD48. IMO, she is the most plain ace ever in 48G so that's why I'm not particulary fond with STU (my first impression is "she is Neru with long legs but Neru has weird personality so I choose Neru bye"). I wish she got some training and more polished so she can be better idol (and ace) :fear:

Time to watch Episode 3 :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh don't get mistaken, I don't strongly hate Hana. Just the usual "I think my oshimen xxx suits center position more than her" hate. I feel like she's....too plain, I guess? Like I haven't found her charm yet.

• Agree Agree x 3