1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Just remember, Jurina had first pick.

Imagine if she picked to fight against the Left overs squad (BBY Team #2) [hehe]

Jurina is a smart person, she knows this show is more about winning a meaningless eval, she knows long term image is more important!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i dont expect much from the Boombayah Team 2 and hopefully the fans will vote for them to survive this elimination.

3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Agree. Totally lost it at the Titanic music. I kind of wish they had used the sad Charlie Brown music.

• Like Like x 2
  4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Most of negative comments are from pressed international BLINKs who believe it's the worst Boombayah cover ever (according to them!). Not surprised, since BLINK become one of toxic fandom in Kpop world :fear:
    But, hey, the most of replies defend the girls tho :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I feel like it could backfire for Jurina picking the CNC kids because after seeing the individual cams they showed they had probably the best group performance out of everyone imo. I still think Jurina’s team will win out of sheer popularity but Peakaboo team 2 was amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Even if she loses, I doubt the loss of votes would affect Jurina, who is currently at #12.

Also, theres a rumour circulating that she might be dropping out due to a injury. Hope that its not true, shes one of my main picks. Her and Kaeun will do great things together!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i feel like the whole south korea and japan plus international fans will hate them like literally hate. the leader of BBY team 1 have a lot of dislike in her YT vid.:^^;:

8. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Can I have the source, hopefully it's just a false rumors ?

9. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I never heard those rumors about an injury? From what I saw, it's just fans worrying about her situation and how she'll be able to film, you know with her temp break and health concerns in Japan. It's kinda weird for her to kick off schedules in Korea first than Japan so Korean fans are worried that she might get backlash for it.

I want to at least see her in episode 5 since she's been MIA for a while in the media (although she just filmed the MV recently, right? but that's not really a media appearance) and it'd be nice to see if she's doing alright.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Oh boy, I am thoroughly enjoying this, tbh I know close to nothing about the 48 family and neither K-Pop, as sticked to 46G only, as they are the ones dragged me in this idol mess lol. That said it's been a pleasure to discover these forgotten 48 talents who seemingly get close to no attention at all.

Also, I have a question. I'm considering watching next ep live and some pages earlier it as mentioned broadcast time at 11pm, is it JST? Thanks in advance.

...Well sh*t, I'm sinking in idol, ain't I :^^;:

• Like Like x 4
  11. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    11PM KST but it's the same as JST ^^

And good luck on your sinking. I think no one here can pull you out, we're all too deep down already [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Fun fact - This is the Youtube views as of 7am KST today, Sakura's views is more than twice Moe's views plus she is the only one reaching the 1 million mark so far :1st::1st:
    Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 9.14.19 AM.png

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  13. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

I love the High Tension. Can’t wait for the full cam. We need more AKB song to see how good is it to be performed by koreans.

The MV’s tittle written in Katakana. I wonder non 48 fans can find the mv easily.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^^ It looks like you are not counting Naver views, but I can't be sure as you did not say which views you were counting.

15. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Opss just edited it! Its from Youtube :chuffed::chuffed:

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think there might be drastic changes when the manner of voting changes. Right now, it's easy for the more popular trainees and even the amusing trainees to be included in everyone's top 12. I think the ones with large and more established fanbases in korea have a big advantage as those fans are already dead-set on who to vote for. I think someone like mako will do better if she gets just a little bit of screentime on top of her existing fanbase.

The top 12 we have right now seems pretty good although personally I'd sub in nako and/or honda over noeppi and maybe goto moe (although goto moe seems to have a significant fanbase that's rooting for her).

17. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Also I don't think Jurina wants to win that way, taking an easy win. Winning against a weak team doesn't mean much really and it proves nothing.

I think the leader of BBY 1 miscalculated. If the rule was, the losing team is going to be eliminated, it would have been a good strategy but the elimination is still through voting. The win only gets them +1000 votes and that's it. It only helps temporarily.

• Like Like x 3
  18. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I found my favorite Korean trainee

if the video does not show watch the video here

She's the girl who helped Moe out (with her butt, lol), and her vocals are amazing! Park Haeyoon

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I seem to remember several members of her team did their evaluation performance in a very hip-hop way and she had three A's. Aramaki may have been a bit out of sorts but I don't think they would have had as much trouble. All the Japanese members on boombayah team 1 were pretty inexperienced in general so I think that was their main obstacle.

Juri and Mako's team did theirs really well! I'm impressed!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    ep.4 might prove me wrong but their team seems to have worked well together.

20. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

A lot of those views might be curious japanese akb fans though cause akb never had things like these.