1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I was gonna post that but you cats are already on it - Nice work. Gfriend is pretty popular so to NOT embarrass yourself doing justice to a top Korean group that is STILL in their heyday is like *Bonus-Points*.

Everyone's going to know her name within the week - Props to HKT for another WIN. My intel suggests she's Top 5 in the Japanese Trainees w/ people that are actually voting. Her & Miyu might be Japan's best singers - I'm like 90% certain she's totally safe from Elimination (BUT, I haven't seen all the Stats yet).

Good Luck Yabuki fans - You got a winner!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jugodai

Jugodai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Yoo when I saw episode 3 I was like yooo nako is so nervous and worried about the team outcome was going to be but she never knew that she and her group would when the group battle... She was the MVP of that day and her notes were on point I love her when she almost doing great at almost anything, her vocal is great to I didn't even see it coming I was just too excited to see what she got plan out that I forgot about miku even being in the show too

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow..so she did manage to sing the high notes although it seems screeching to me as her voice not deep. i wonder if she actually is a good singer before entering p48.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Yes, her voice has gotten a lot better in the past year. During the F24 concerts she sang, Deai no Tsuzuki and it really showed how stable her voice had become when singing live.
    She has made alot of improvement from Ijiwaru Chu/Wink 3kai to now haha

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    She has the talent. Now she needs the nurturing.
    Check into her Showroom (https://www.showroom-live.com/48_NAKO_YABUKI) from time to time. She sings quite often

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Nako was the star of the third episode,i hope she only goes higher from now on

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just in case someone here is not watching p48. I got addicted to that Nekkoya performance, so i was forced to start watching the show :^^;:. Really happy to see Nako doing so great <3

• Like Like x 2
  9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Nako's cam !!

• Like Like x 6
  10. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Based on @Momogu9's post

12. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Vocal queen ! She's probably gonna debut her popularity is rising so fast thanks to this high note.
    Her performances are so clean and she's soooo cute *o*

• Like Like x 2
  13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a Youtube channel full of "the best of Nako" moments - probably the cutest channel on Youtube right now [hehe] thanks, Korean fans :approve:
    man, this brings back memories... HKT had so many great shows like Hyakkaten, Odekake, SashiKita... I really hope HKTBINGO will be good as well.

edit: the channel is dead now :(
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDRoEQ0k9S2lqHLSL9V8Hw

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Before I scrolled down the videos, I said to myself the video with the most views is probably the Hyakketen bit where she cries about having an argument with her mom. That moment was legendary.

• Like Like x 1
  15. crs.productionhouse

crs.productionhouse Kenkyuusei

I love this part of episode 3, when nako choose her team for battle group,, she just think cute face ,, and boom we have cute avengers
    [dead link removed by mod]

Sent from my ASUS_X008DA using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, that was unearthly cute :cute: [hehe]

and seeing how she holds hands with Sasshi in latest "Kono Yubi Tomare" the same way she did back then, means she still hasn't betrayed the pair with her "mom" :lol:

34:00-
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25924918

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    In case anyone wants to see the "Points Reveal" segment of Yabuki's Smashing success SUBBED!!!...here you go.

PLEASE NOTE - this is the POINTS Revealed - then you see Yabuki walk away "330" points ALL by herself - lol.

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I was actually watching the clips yesterday and I was thinking to myself that Japan will be a killjoy as usual and delete all these. When I checked again today, the account is missing :^^;:

ps. To Nako fans, does anyone know her first media appearance? I’m also on board with the Nako hype train since I’ve heard her sing that Mayu song Sasshi posted on her twitter a few months ago. Glad I became a fan before she got famous (internationally) :fear:

On the other hand, I worry for NakoMiku @.@

• Like Like x 1
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ damn it! :asdfgh:
    I kinda expected this channel to go down too, but hoped that video cuts will be harder to track, and it'll live for a longer time...

============

btw, yesterday was "Nako's day" (July 5th can be read as Nako in Japanese)

here is a celebration SR with Okada Nana and Miku as guests

• Like Like x 2
  20. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i remember first seeing her on one of the HKT guest AKBINGO episodes, they brought back AKVEGAS. Mayuyu was there and she instantly called them out for being the two cutest members and brought them out to give her a kiss. I forget which HKT variety show it was but Sasshi also brought her out one time to introduce to the members and she was really shy back then lol

• Like Like x 1