1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takeuchi Miyu (Miyumiyu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    Glad to see more Miyu contents..

There are news everywhere about her being only featured for just 2 seconds in episode 2 but managed to be trending. Imagine if she was given more screentime on later episodes.

Anyway, I'm glad that more and more people (finally) notice her and her talents. Yesterday her Youtube subscribers hit 52k, and today last time I checked there are 54k already. Meanwhile there are a lot of tweets about "Takeuchi Miyu" on twitter world. Hopefully the momentum remained and even increase until the last day of the show. :1st:

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    MORE Miyu good news!! I think you'll all like this. My Fav Korean comment - "How has Miyu not risen in AKB, this is Fraud...Korea says We Got This!"

if the video does not show watch the video here

AKS girls exploding everywhere. Miyu is like Ranked #8 (as of today) and recently Yabuki Nako blew out some notes in a Team Competition and everyone GASPED- The Judges were like "WHOOOOA!!!"

KNETs have almost 100 gals to choose from and most are stunned Miyu doesn't get any AKB attention- lol. Seriously 1 of you (I don't care who) make like a 5 Minute "Miyu Highlight Reel" dump it on YouTube & I will personally push it in the KPOP 'fanstream'. The more people see her, the MORE They love her! Help her go Viral!! You can't VOTE but you can help her get Seen More!!!

I remind people she was Co-Center in "Hashire Penguin", Featured in "Eien Pressure", & had some cute moments in "Saturday Night Child Machine". You guys must have some DMM theater rips or AKBingo clips right??

Even if she somehow doesn't make the final 12 - Someone from a Korean Agency will throw money at her. She's a "Name" now. JYP (creator of TWICE) is making an ALL Japanese Idol group & he Loves qualified singers. She'll have MANY Options & offers by this Fall.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

I'm waiting for next week's friday's ep 4, Miyu's team will perform High tension (team 1 High tension is Mogi, Saho's team), in a teaser of ep 4, i saw that Miyu cried when she and her team knew a result (a photo)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Was it she that said that they should have a Korean center for a Japanese song? That seemed like a good strategy to me, but perhaps it didn't work out. I could be wrong about that being her team, but I am too lazy to go back and watch ep 3 for the third time.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The others seem happy, so maybe she got a lot of points?
    Hopefully she does well!

• Old Old x 1
  6. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

Yup, Miyu said that she wanted to see new version of high tension because this song that they (AKB48 members) performed a lot before, and Erina had a same thought, she said that this was AKB48's song, it was so nomal if akb48's member kept center role so both of them decided korean member☺☺ i think it is a good idea, high tension's new version maybe sounds good, we just wait for ep 4 to know how new version is

About this theory, i saw many thoughts on facebook in my country, many people said that it must be high vote (Miyu's vote) so that it made Miyu cried and her team'm members smiled like that. It's just theory, we still wait for ep 4 to know an exactly result. I hope a theory will come true

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    She makes it look effortless... Wow!

• Like Like x 10
  8. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    You HOPE Rika doesn't get handshakes - You HOPE Miyu does really Well.... You Hope alot - lol.

My Guess is it must be a "Happy Cry" - The look on the other two gals faces seems Consoling or smiling and let's face it - Miyu hadn't seen any of the Fruits of her Labors yet so ANY Praise on a Korean show (cause she's the "Away Team") would make her happy.

Seriously - Imagine you start in AKB48 in it's Heyday (Acchan & Yuko are still there) and you're in Team 4 - then it dissolves & you goto Team B & you're in the Janken single w/ Paruru (Your Co-Center from "Hashire Penquin") and then...NOTHING...for 5 years. Kawaei, Paruru, Fresh Lemon all Grad & a New TEAM 4 rises and a few Lap you...and suddenly a Korean Idol Reality show makes makes MORE popular in 1 week than you were in 9 Years of AKB - lolol.

Every other comment I see about Miyu from KPOP fans is "Why doesn't AKB use her??" "Does she do TV & Solo gigs so much she's not in AKB often" or my fav - "How stupid is AKB that they never pushed this girl"- lol.

Remember what Takamina always said "Hard Work will be Rewarded"...now we can add "and if Not there's always KOREA!"- lol.

• Like Like x 8
  9. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

When the episode was filmed the show hadn't air, so she didn't know how much korean fans would like her and given her trajectory in AKB she likely expected to have very few votes. My guess is that she was the highest voted girl in both teams. I mean, if I spent so many years being just a theater girl with no recognition for my talents and suddenly I had the highest audience vote count for a performance, I'd be bawling my eyes out too. And the other girls actually seem to be happy for her.

And Mnet wouldn't put her crying as a teaser/cliffhanger for the next episode if she was actually crying for not being voted. They seem to like this "plot twists".

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Now just hope that this week episode will feature Miyu heavily with all never-ranked drama because that's the only thing I let myself emotionally invested to in this show.

On a side note, what do you guys think about Miyu's ad-lib? I thought Miyu will do high note in her performance, but she goes with that jazzy-harmonizing ad-lib. Still awesome, but looking at previous shows, people seem only praise high notes as the sole measurement of performer's peak vocal ability

11. krhendro

krhendro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    KR_HENDRO
    I was thinking the same thing as well, but what she has done is really great. I think she's making the song to fit her teammates as well!

Miyu is really the peak of human vocal performance. :1st:

12. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I note that Miyumiyu is very encouraged to upload so many cover lately. :)

A new cover of Miyumiyu called Shape of you by Ed Sheeran.

Aki-P do not you think it's the time that Miyu Miyu has singles? ;)

• Like Like x 7
  13. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen
    I'm not sure when this was performed but it's Miyu on piano, Nana singing and Nanami on the sax (I decided to post it here since Miyu has the most screentime). Its a really nice performance of nakinagara hohoende :cute: looks like there's a lot of miyu supporters in the comments, I really hope she (and nanami) does well in produce 48 :1st:
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It's time for FRESH MIYU!!!! Doing "HIGH Tension" on the p48 show
    [Dead link removed by mod]
    the Other team (Doing "High Tension") had Saho (AKB) I believe as "Center" - I'm not sure who won - these are MNET clips

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    I really hated High Tension but Miyu (and her team) made me like it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

Me too, my opinion, this is the best high tension performance version that i've ever watched and rap part are very good

About Miyu's team, her team win group battle, but Miyu's score wasn't high like a theory before, her score was 84 points. Because team 1 high tension has 6 members so the score was counted average from total score of team's members.

Attached Files:

18. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

So Miyu fans got angry due her lack of screentime. So a fan makes a video with fakesub and her adlib reaction from audiences and other participants.

Unluckily the video got blocked in South Korea.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I would suggest using BitChute.com - quite a few YouTubers have backup channels there. Post your video in OneHallyu , Reddit, & on AsianJunkie.com. Koreans had mad ground game - they'll help.

• Like Like x 2
  20. varu

varu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    how the hell did i not notice her while i was into 48G stuff back then, she has a great talent, i hope this show give her a great leap forward

• Like Like x 2