1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think there were already rumors way before who won -- supposedly from fans that watched the event live.

Because both teams are pretty stacked, both are going to perform very well so it's just a matter of nitpicking here and there who's better imo. Sakura's team probably had the better dancers although it's limited by the cutesy choreo of this song. Ahn Yujin's team had the better singers but we're not going to hear the unedited version.

Saku does seem a bit stiff and not 100% so it's probably a good thing cho yeon centered their perf (and she's a great performer). I think this was around the time saku was really tired because it was in the midst of the AKB album and HKT album 2-shots and Teacher Teacher prep -- she looked really really exhausted at certain times during some 2-shot events. Nako of course had the same schedule but she had much less sold out slots for the 2shot events so probably a little less exhausted than saku. But saku's aura was still pretty good nonetheless.

Hmm, I think I prefer saku not dancing in an overly sexy manner/style like how some kpop groups do at times.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    check out Sakura's current IG story. She does a "Karma is a bitch" challenge, but I'm not sure if she understands it lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

Fortnite Dance Challenge [hehe]

• Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sakura's moves were stiff but I think she fits the concept better than Choyeon. Neither of them are a godly fit like Wonyoung was though.

5. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    wow this is amazing, multiple translators added subs within a DAY

Attached Files:

• sak.png
      sak.png
      File size:
      430.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    she has a whole tiktok account from promoting it a long time ago she just reposted that onto her story. since the challenge came from tiktok im pretty sure she understands

agree, watching erii dance to boombayah was uncomfortable and not because she was bad but it was weird seeing her in that concept

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  7. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    damn,i never thought that her youtube video is trending in japan [hehe]
    even she doesn't win p48 (top 12,which may sound impossible though consider her popularity),i think she still gain benefits from it :hehe:

8. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Sakura doing the Carlton and the Turk are not things I ever expected to see.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura's Very×3 fancam just hit 2M views. Powerfull.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So...Just so we're all clear- We're living a timeline where even videos from her Gaming Channel on YouTube are randomly Translated into English by a collective of Translators from @P48Subs (who mostly Korean)...it's like they do it because they LOVE Sakura.

2 Million in like a week...from a Fancam on a Korean show??... Just remember those are NOT "Real Fans"- this is not going to help Sakura in Japan. Only Japan things & shows & HKT/AKB related stuff is going to matter in the end...or so I was told.

It's almost like I predicted just big this show was gonna be (and Oddly got attacked for it). I didn't predict Miyu, Noe, Nako & Miru - that's all Korea. Ohh let's be honest- it doesn't take 'magical powers' to predict Idol fans would LOVE Sakura in any country? You just gotta FEEL the Love. Ep#4 will drop soon- Don't worry I'll VOTE!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Ehh ahn yujin-chan, what do you mean? some of them are typing with kanji ofc make some difference in japan too. Also don't worry about things around here, most people do appreciate others opinion, especially the positive one :)

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    **SPOILERS**!!! I got the results from #4 & some [Subbed] goodies.

THESE are the Vote Tallies & Results from the Ep#3 "Very X3" song battle revealed in ep#4
    DUDE!, It's a Spoiler - I don't wanna hear crap that I ruined anything
    This is ALL RESULTS for ALL Teams - but you can FF to 2:12 for Sakura's team
    if the video does not show watch the video here Analysis
    It was pretty evenly matched "Visually" but Sakura definitely CARRIED the team on her shoulders VOTE wise. In the end Point for Point NMB's Miru & Starships JANG (in my personal Korean top 3) eclipsed Sakura's gain. Ahn YuJin's rap was NOT a factor but her & AKB's Hitomi Honda easily had 2 & 3 times more votes than Sakura's team making it a decisive victory. Motomura was a stand out & got almost as many points as the lead vocal. Sakura's point spread vs her team for being "Sub Vocal #2" Proves she can rally just by being herself.

All in all good stuff. It was a trial by fire and A LOT of AKS girls score WAY better than many KPOP trainee's - Nako Yabuki got 330 by herself so there's room for everyone to expand their fanbases.
    Here's a Fun Clip (SUBBED) of how they edited Sakura when they choose the "Center" for this song Gotta love that MNET Editing- lol.

if the video does not show watch the video here Also notice the attention given to Hitomi Honda who might've saved her team by absorbing the Choreography soo quick (near then end of the clip).

Ohh for anyone who doubts how powerful Sakura is becoming in Korea (and Globally) this article might give you a hint - I am now convinced she could eat a sandwich on cam & get 100,000 views. and the Meme's...omg the Meme's. What's important to notice here is there's really not much SALT when people talk about her. People can't get enough Sakura.
    http://www.asianjunkie.com/2018/07/...e-gamer-tries-tries-fortnite-dance-challenge/

I included the link so you can read the comments & see the Memes.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Saku said she had a headache the whole day yesterday and just managed to get through the music day performances. I hope she's able to rest and get well soon. PD48 team battles start soon I guess and she has teacher teacher handshakes in July. While the hs events are pretty tiring for her, I hope she's able to be there for her fans. It's not good to miss too many of these but I hope the fans are patient with her too. We all know she's doing her best.

On another note, I really liked the sakamichi akb perf on music day. I think the hosts might have been addressing sakura to talk(?) but I guess it's neru who is supposed to as the center. And then sakura, asuka and neru were sort of the generals for their respective groups.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Honestly, when I watched the live yesterday I had no idea she was going through so much. She gave a very solid performance and had a very genuine smile, even though she was actually suffering behind that. She also took many selcas and pictures with other members (Yui Naachan NakoMiku Akarin...).

She was very professional.
    I hope she recovers soon and goes back to her activities.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

I dont realize she was sick yesterday. It seems like she perform like in a very professional way despite had a headache all day long. It was a good performance tho
    I heard that tomorrow she's going to Korea again for P48 shooting
    Hope she can recover soon and maintain her health:(
    If you look closely at her recent video she looks so skinny :|
    And for the fans pls be patient, she really want to do a hs asap but her body said no
    I hope we dont see this kind of announcement in a few months :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @fukasaku Please give me the link of that fanart on your profile, it's beautiful :cute::cute::cute:

I also didn't know she was feeling unwell. I hope she gets well soon, don't force yourself Sakuchan :(<3
    That's true professionalism though. And tomorrow's the day they announce the first PD48 voting results.
    We're supporting you Sakuchan! <3

• Like Like x 1
  18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Yeah, when I first read the headline, I thought we were about to get another Jurina hiatus situation. No doubt, she's had a ton of stress lately, that takes a substantial toll physically and mentally.
    But if it's due to headaches, at least she should be able to recover soon with enough rest.
    Hope she gets well soon! :flower:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm very late with this but I didn't want to post about it when the elections happened because my feelings were all over the place and everyone was sensitive (including me) so I decided to wait for a while before I write about it. and now it's been almost a month. maybe I waited too much. LOL

I just want to say I'm proud of Sakura and I'm proud of us (the fans) for everything. I will always be proud of Sakura for everything she did since her debut until now, how hard she works, how much she improves every year, she's truly a good girl no matter what people say, I've been following her since the very beginning and I'm convinced she's a beautiful person. The past year wasn't easy since she didn't really get many jobs and she didn't center any single, I was bothered by that and I didn't have much expectations. I think deep inside we all knew it was impossible, but still, Sakura tried her best until the end, and we all tried our best until the end. and the 60k votes increase is amazing, she almost double her votes which is very hard to do when you're in the top ranks. 140k votes are amazing and I'm sure Sakura is proud of us for this despite everything that happened.

Now this election was probably one of the worst for me, all my favorite members ranked down, only one of my favs did well. but the one I truly cared about and the one I voted for is Sakura so that was the most heartbreaking moment. I actually never re-watched her speech after seeing it once in live. I also stopped watching elections after her speech. (then I read that she went back on stage so I checked that short part later LOL). I was just... hurt. that's how I know that I really love Sakura. I was sad the whole day and even after, seeing her in that state broke my heart ._. (yes I cried T_T)

Now time passed, and of course I kind of moved on. I'm just thinking about the future for Sakura and all the things she can achieve, without elections (since Sakura is very serious about not joining again). I know she has a bright future and I'll be here to support her, I know there's a lot more waiting for her, she's young and smart and hardworking, she has everything an idol needs to have, she gained so much support after elections (from japanese people). Things look really good for her right now and for the future. so I'm looking at the bright side, this isn't the end, it's only the start. it's a new page! Let's support her even more than before. I know I'll always be here for Sakura <3

• Like Like x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1