1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    checking some tweets about ep 4, some kpopfans starting to like saeppi, i hope mnet give her more screentime because that's what she deserve.
    does 48g members will fly today to korea for that elimination or not?

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thoughts... under the spoiler so to save you 30minutes of scrolling down lol

Ok, no, even in LR, and with MNET repeating Gyuri part 16 times in a row, Peek a boo Team 1 is still better.
    Too bad those voters didn't use with Alex the same standard they used for 48s. I adored Team2... they are just too green though. Funny and cute and talented for sure, but there's no way CNC Yoojeaong is on Kaeun level, regardless of my own preferences.
    As for Alex, I hope she will at least gain a lot of YT subs from this. (I was surprised MNET didn't add her edit to the already shameful vote... but then I thought about how they just wrote Alex out of evey narrative they could have made and it becomes really understandable... and frustrating :glare:)

I'd love to see the other girls' reactions to the teams in real time. Instead of seeing the same reaction five time each, Mnet could just put a small box in a corner and show the whole thing. The amount of meme and gayness would be a bless for the world.

To see Juri like that really does thing to my fan heart... my fan heart also noticed that the only one to smile when Juri started crying was Mako.. because after 133733 freaking years together, you gotta know when keep your distances and not (embarass your friend) steal the camera. Though I'm a bit sad MNET apparently pushed Mako in a corner so far.
    Yuri also did well, but I think I already said that lol:inlove:

About MammaMia Team1 I really appreciated Chiyori performance, hopefully she will show more than this as the show progress; as for Sae, well.... with unknown kids (to me) like her, Nako and Hitomi plus the wild cards we knew about, is no wonder I don't consider Erii ready for something like this. (Even so, I was ready to scream when she lost her direct challenge though.. because I'm a fan, I don't have to be always, always, fair [hehe])
    And since no matter how many time I watch the battle, BBY team 1 keeps being way better, I guess in the end it really count what people are searching for and where they want put their money in.

As for the votes being so good for j-trainees, I won't be surprised if people voting at the time, before PD48 aired, just expected them to plain su-k compared to korean trainees and were amazed by the fact they actually didn't.

OohAah Team 1 was already my favorite but this ep just made me like them more. Honestly though, the other team had no appeal for me whatsoever.

VVV Team1 is probably my favorite team in general. The majority of it's member is part of my pickline and I quite praised everyone some pages ago. At this point though I really want both Ahn Yujin and Honda in the final group (with Yuri and Yena of course) but I already know I'll soon add Wonyoung too. She may be young, but she's so ready for this! It would be really sad if she doesn't make it.
    As for Team2 I want Chaeyoung to show more. I expected her to make a superchoreo out of this and instead.... she has the talent and the experience by now though.... let's wait some more. What I disliked more though is that everyone else, criticized, just worked harder without changing their center, because confidence doesn't comes with switching, yet this group chosen to find someone else... is not something I really appreciate in general. It may works from time to time though.

It's all for ep4 I think.... having the solo cam released before it aired had it's pro and cons, it's not something I'll keep doing if I was MNET, though.

My pick line so far: Choi Yena - Jo Yuri - Ahn Yujin - Honda Hitomi - Kim Do Ah
    While I'm still watching the others, these four won't change except if they are voted out... I'm worried for Hitomi once this 48s noveity ends though, but she has the qualities to make it so, I believe in her (if not in the people who vote)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  3. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wonder how true this is. Like, did they already decide exactly which 12 girls they want in the final and now they will manipulate however they need to to make that happen. Is the result basically decided already?

4. IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    Babyssb
    Well her expression and performance in general were amazing. No questions here. I still think her eyeliner was also partly responsible for the impact she had. It makes her look so fierce even when she's out of character.

But whatever it was eventually I'll definitely look out for her from now on. Amazing and fierce beauty!

5. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I guess the Noe hype is running out slowly ;=; because she isn't getting attention from Mnet much since episode 1. Hopefully, she'll get to shine again in episode 5 during the fluff scenes!

Even if her chances of making it into the debut group are slimmer now, I want to see her sit on one of the comfy TOP12 seats even just once so I hope she can hold on to that TOP12 rank for just a few more hours ;-;

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Asai Nanami! RISE :worthy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I doubt it is to that extent. They probably already have a concept/image for the group already, and there are probably 3-4 girls that they will push to the max and wish to have in the top 12 because they sell and fit the idea they have for it. You can bet, though, that if those girls don't bring the result mnet expect (example, if Sakura failed to bring some hype and make people talk), they will drop her right away.

Story time: Eunbean was a favorite in the beginning of Season 1 until Cube ruined everything by announcing she would join CLC. She slipped from the initial Top 11 right away and from that point on, she became just a back prop to mnet. Why? Because the public didn't want of her anymore, didn't support her and didn't vote for her anymore.

tldr; They probably know what kind of girl they want (and monitor which girls bring in the money, talk, and views) and what kind of girl they don't want. The rest is truly in our hands.

Also, lack of exposure from mnet (without making the person invisible) doesn't mean they don't want someone in. A great example for this season is Miyu; all her featured scenes, so far, have not hindered her image at all. From her audition, to showing how she showed the right pitch (and not showing how she dropped from A to B), her kindness to the korean trainees + kirin-chan thing, and her very stage vocals in episode 4 (i haven't seen the rest of the ep) are actually all positive reinforcement to "Miyu is great, Miyu deserves it, Miyu is kind, Miyu works hard and loves Korea... Miyu needs my support, Miyu needs to debut!". It's veeeeery lowkey but it's effective. It triggers people into voting for her because she is so good and so neglected by mnet. They give us just enough to like her more without overfeeding her to us. And it's another push tactic.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

How is the rating? I heard they reach 3%?

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I guess it's possible they plan to do more with Miyu later and would rather keep it low key for now. Or maybe they really are opposed to her getting into the final group, and she just hasn't done anything that could look "mean" yet, but they're waiting for her to slip up so they can perform character assassination. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe they have a Korean trainee or two in mind for main vocals and they don't want Miyu competing for that.

10. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    You can definitely tell the audience was full of 48G fans (fan accounts said the audience had a very ‘wota’ vibe’). The 48G girls had lot louder cheers when they entered than any of the Koreans (esp JuriSaku).

Would be interesting to see the next audience which would probably have more non-AKB fans (now that the show is a lot more popular).

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ah, this week's rating: It rose significantly! It was the second highest rated cable broadcast on Friday, behind tvN's "Grandpa Over Flowers Returns".

프로듀스48 - Mnet - 2.8%

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  13. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Is there anywhere a list of which trainee performed which song on whose position?

14. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Any idea of when will the "clean" performances be released?

15. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  16. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Momogu9 and @broz0rs you are both right. Broz0rs privided Nielsen's rating for Seoul region only, while Momo did for South Korea in general. There could be another South Korea rating popping up provided by TNsM (you both provided info from Nielsen. South Korea has two companies taking care viewership ratings)

17. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    Produce48 Group Battle Evaluation - Live On-Site Voting Results before and after the addition of +1000 votes benefit
    credits to @/produce48update
    before the addition of +1000 votes benefit
    DhcpJ3yUcAIPdHB.jpg
    after the addition of +1000 votes benefit
    DhcpLK4VQAAkCPn.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    How does the rating compare with previous seasons?

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 8