1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    New dorama confirmed :D

2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Thank you @husna212 for uploading the links :1st:I really enjoyed watching the video eventhough I couldn't understand a word:^^;:

Had time to watch it! Ikoma looks unbelieveably beautiful! :inlove:

It's only a few months since she graduated from nogi but her aura has really change dramatically from a idol to a mature woman:inlove::corr::eek:

3. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Hirunandesu! (180704)
    DhK9pY4U8AE9uIt.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hoshikuzu Revengers:
    Ikoma's character description and comment:
    All sorts of information, trivia, and facts about Ikoma that she told on her radio show (I put all that I can remember no matter how useless it is, in no particular order)
    • The kanji Ri (里) in her name means 'village' and her mother specifically named her that so she wouldn't forget her origin.
    • Her family originated from Kyoto and a direct descendant of Ikoma clan (You can google it. There's a Wikipedia article about it, and apparently it's a samurai clan).
    • She only has one friend that she could consider close (Ikoma said that she would cry if her friend got married one day - and she would like to meet her future husband and give him a 'friendly' warning [hehe]).
    • She has no good memories from elementary school and spends most of her childhood in the library.
    • Has a Shiba inu back in Akita who would only listen to her grandfather (and her father to some extent)
    • Hates summer festival and fireworks event because she doesn't want to be in the crowd
    • She wouldn't eat before shooting because she is afraid to look fat
    • She actually gets smaller last year to the extent that her shoe size also gets smaller, much to the disbelief of the staff and stylists (she also said in her mobame that her outfit from the debut time actually gets looser at the waist)
    • Wears long-sleeved black shirt and hoodie in summer to avoid getting tanned.
    • Hates unagi
    • Wants to study contemporary dance in New York.
    • She is more to manga fans instead of anime, and she actually has never watched Evangelion (she didn't know where she should start).
    • She would prefer to watch something light and fun for anime and read dark and heavy stuff for manga.
    • She is a dog person (if she had to choose between cat and dog)
    • Apparently, 50GB internet data per month isn't enough for her
    • She rarely drinks alcohol (apparently there is also an incident where someone reprimands her when she bought it in public).
    • She would drink cola for almost every meal
    • She is the kind of person who will cook instead of buying take-out or food from the convenience store
    • She isn't good with sweet stuffs
    • Sha hates chest hair (for the male).
    *More to be added if I remember it.

Other News:
    • Ikoma will have a guest seiyuu role on the anime "Jashin-chan Dropkick". She will appear in episode 6. The anime will start broadcasting on 9th of July. Source
    • More events are added to the Negima stage play, such as graduation ceremony and the after talk after the performance ends. More details here.

From Tokyo Walker+
    DhPB8nQVAAAu1te.jpg DhOrr5AVMAETYAj.jpg 875663_615.jpg
    Source

Offshot photos:
    DhK9OO3V4AAlDkj.jpg DhK9OO6VMAA96I7.jpg DhK9OO4UEAMJO0j.jpg

From Geki rare twitter:
    DhYdyhqVMAETx1r.jpg DhYdyhpVQAANKnV.jpg DhYdyhqU8AAXU9F.jpg

From Negima stage play:
    DhLwjysUEAM22KD.jpg DhL40-wUEAUtNQH.jpg DhI6QmLVMAAv5Md.jpg DhGm12xUwAArt69.jpg DhQ09zIUwAAcPn4.jpg DhQ09zKU8AE0ykh.jpg
    Source: 1, 2, 3, 4

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ 50GB in a month?! it'll probably increase now that she has her own IG account [hehe]
    very fun facts :D arigatou!

5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Looks like Ikoma couldn't make it to the birthday live after all. Her stage play rehearsal was extended until the night today (they have the full dress rehearsal), and for the next 2 days, she will be the MC for JUMP Music Festa.

And she was really excited to attend it before this too...

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Out from Oshimen list :D

By the way, is she playing a main role or supporting role in the upcoming drama?

7. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Supporting role.

Japanese drama usually only consider one character as the main role. But she was listed right after the heroine, so she might be a prominent character as well.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    good thing Ijiri wax his chest, had he not, he would have been cut to pieces by the ikoma clan.

9. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    And she never said about this in her whole time as a nogizaka member! [hehe]

Understandable! If I remember correctly from the documentary it said that she even got bullied in school:cry2:

Is there a reason why she doesn't like to get tanned?

Poor Ikoma! That was the time where her health was really bad! :(

10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    秋田美人
    20180709_221411.jpg

11. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Geki rare san o tsurete kita (180709)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av26526255

JUMP Music Festa (7-8/7/2018)

Dhlz1iSU8AcvZha.jpg Dhlz6tiVQAEd9SH.jpg Dhlz-IQU8AApaOr.jpg DhiHUthUYAAn57E.jpg DhiHV3IUcAAZPne.jpg
    • She hosted with Oriental Radio for 2 days, but when they have to leave early for another job on the second day, Adachi Rika came as her helper.
    • They also invited Ikoma to join Radiofish. (Previously, they offered to do a collaboration song with Ikoma - like what Himetan get, but Ikoma refused).
    • Gintama also left a message for her (the message is something along the line: "Even if you graduate from Nogizaka, please don't graduate from Gintama!")
    • She cried watching most of the performances and said that she was amazed watching Keyaki's performance.
    • She also said that "I am here in the showbiz because of Nogizaka, but it was JUMP that saved me multiple times"
    • English translation of the article and interview from ATC Taiwan: Link
    Source (and more pictures): Modelpress (1, 2, 3)

Mahou Sensei Negima! Stage Play
    Dh5OXkrVMAEmQWB.jpg Dh5OYXXVQAA2prl.jpg Dh5Off8U0AAGDzh.jpg Dh4qvE7UcAE_59m.jpg Dh4bPZ8VAAYWzWw.jpg Dh5uPq8VAAAXTAE.jpg
    And from Modelpress: Kissing scenes confirmed! (She (as Negi) has a kissing scene(s) with Asuna:hehe:) - too bad all the previews only gave us near kissing scenes
    Dh5OWnVUEAELxqK.jpg Dh4wYwKUYAAhtK2.jpg e89c4dd5-8f9e-4cae-897e-461f0a9ad3f5.jpg Dh5uYazU8AY2bSt.jpg
    Source: Modelpress (1, 2), Edgeline
    • Kashiwa Yukina and Yoshida Ayano Christie went to see the play on the first day
    • Akamatsu Ken (the original mangaka) praised her performance. Source
    Hoshikuzu Revengers (Mano Akari's character description) - From Official website
    *Since her character is an opposite of her real personality, I'm excited to see how she will carry it.

Announcement from Nogifes:
    • They have set the date of her 'graduation' from Nogifes on 9th of August at 13:00 JST.
    • After this date, it will no longer be possible to win her card from the gacha. However, for her cards that the users already win, will not disappear.
    • Her focus movie can also no longer be used. But users can continue using her cards as usual.
    • For the users who set her up as their oshimen, they don't need to change it. However, when the costumes or lines changed according to the season, it would not be applicable to her.

TVGuide Person magazine preview and offshoots:
    Dhj42xDV4AAGcKe.jpg DhodhPrVAAE_hS7.jpg Dhodlm7UwAAf6L6.jpg DhodoDfUcAAr7RP.jpg
    Source: 1, 2

From Kazaoka Naohiro's facebook post:
    DhoKSwwUcAA-ula.jpg
    This bamboo artwork will be displayed at his exhibition this September.

From Negima stage play casts:
    DhlLc1mU8AAqafr.jpg DhbfmgFV4AATYbw.jpg Dh5f7UtUwAEXR6j.jpg Dh5WacjVAAMu9f6.jpg Dh5WacjUYAEUUcc.jpg Dh42iqjVMAAi1G8.jpg Dh3sXr5V4AAiPmE.jpg Dh3LW5kVQAAtcgt.jpg Dh0wFyaUwAAOb--.jpg DhvzGMxVMAIzEtz.jpg
    Video: https://twitter.com/stage_negima/status/1017401538870820870
    Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Actually, she started to hate it because of her father[hehe]. As she said it, she finds it disgusting

Considering how 2ch/5ch spread the information on her family, I would say that it's a wise decision that she never speaks about it.

As a girl myself, I would say that I hate getting tanned (but of course this doesn't apply to all). Ikoma doesn't like to get tanned might be because she has a naturally fair complexion, and Akita beauty is actually associated with fair skin, so maybe she feels conscious about that.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She refused? Was it the collaboration song or joining Radiofish?

13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Hoshikuzu Revengers drama poster:
    180713-st-175501.jpg
    *The theme song for this drama will be sung by AAA
    Source

Several 48G members and Kashiwa Yukina also went to see the play yesterday:
    Dh6b153VMAAJf4Q.jpg Dh6bygkUYAADtAD.jpg Dh6bygiUcAAsyZ2.jpg
    Source: Kashiwa Yukina's twitter, Oguri Yui's twitter

From Negima stage play casts:
    Dh91KU0VAAAKgmE.jpg Dh6EXZyU0AAbFtp.jpg Dh6EXZ0U0AUfmbu.jpg Dh6c1idUEAAKfvL.jpg Dh6NsVdVAAEmMo6.jpg
    Source: 1, 2, 3, 4

I finally had a chance to watch Moma's Mars Exploration stage play, and I just want to share the story (and my impression of it) as well:
    Plot (this is actually pretty spoilery but I tried not to give off any major spoilers)
    • The play was about Moma's adventure in space and Yuri (Ikoma) story of attempting to build the rockets.
    • Yuri's name came from the astronaut's name, Yuri Gagarin
    • Yuri never knew anything about her father until one day her friend showed her a book that showed that her father is actually in the space and will never return back to the Earth.
    • Yuri's parents never got married (her mother rejected Moma right after she was born). Yet the name 'Yuri' itself was actually proposed by the father. Moma still asked the mother to wait for him though, even after 14 years later.
    Impression:
    • Overall, the story is pretty fast-paced, and the focus of the story on both the Earth and space part is equally divided. The production is pretty good as well, I can see why the production company has their own devoted fans (they sold out all the tickets for this play, including the standing seats).
    • The timeline can be pretty confusing though since it has a lot of flashbacks.
    • Yuri is a tomboyish and cheerful girl (she referred to herself as 'boku') and the kind of 'never-give-up girl". Ikoma once said in the niconico live before this that "Yuri is a really positive girl, yet I am a negative person".
    • No wonder why Ikoma always looked tired during this time, her character is way too energetic that she was running almost everytime she is on the screen[hehe]. And she talks fast as well.
    • Moma is practically the punchbag of this play, and how he handled himself was pretty funny, especially his reaction after Yuri's mother rejected him (and we are actually supposed to feel pity for him):hehe:.
    • And they really played with the viewers' emotions, especially when Yuri confronted her mother.

The collaboration song. She didn't give any answer about joining Radiofish other than expressing her happiness on the offer.

• Like Like x 3
  14. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Damn! I wish she had said "yes" to the collabration song but I think she just doesn't want the song to be another graduation song. That's my guess.

15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    JUMP Undercover Mission Police (180714)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hoshikuzu Revengers Trailer and Theme song preview

https://twitter.com/sevenlAAAv/status/1018022109094674432

News and Updates

• Ikoma will appear in Hirunandesu on 18th of July (It will be a continuation of the previous one).
    • Episode 0 of Hoshikuzu Revengers will be a special episode on backstage talk, interview and behind the scene. Source
    • Her fans are holding her exhibition from yesterday to today (14/7-15/7) from 10 AM to 6 PM. (It's an exhibition on the fanarts that her fan did for her). It is held at Yoyogi 1-15-4 Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 2nd Yoyogi 3F (東京都渋谷区代々木1-15-4 ドルミ第二代々木3Fにて開催。(潜水亭沈没)). More info here.
    Photos from the exhibition:
    DiB88RjU0AAvl8c.jpg DiDRwLIVAAA6BvC.jpg DiCSO9IVMAE3XpD.jpg

Kitano talked about meeting Ikoma the other day on Iori's showroom:
    Video: https://twitter.com/aaa_46_movie/status/1018086662448934912

More of her friends and 48G members came to watch the play:
    DiEOW3fVAAAWrIv.jpg DiEKEfmUYAIp0dQ.jpg DiEK8uqUYAAe1VK.jpg Dh_F-iIVAAAPNN5.jpg Dh_DQZ1VQAEsvgO.jpg
    Source: Ito Nene's Instagram, Naito Honoka's twitter, Toyonaga Aki's twitter, Tashima Meru's twitter

From Matsuoka Rie's twitter:
    DiEoZY1UEAA94lV.jpg

Looks like she refused a lot of things that related to her graduation during that time.

• Like Like x 2
  16. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Hoshikuzu Revengers Episode 0 (VPN needed)
    https://abema.tv/channels/special-plus/slots/AawoSkFoXnrE7R

Shinkawa Yua's impression on Ikoma:
    NEWS AND UPDATES:
    • Negima stage play will be broadcasted on TV! -
      Mahou Sensei Negima! Stage play will be broadcasted on the 30th of September at 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM on the channel Fuji TV TWO Drama/Anime and Fuji TV TWO Smart.
      Source
    • Ikoma will appear on Fujisaki Ayane Fresh Live's TV stream on 31st of July at 7:00 PM. This is a continuation from their emergency last stream last month when they were in Taiwan. Source

Looks like Ikoma realised about the fan exhibition. She acknowledged it in her Instagram story, expressing her happiness and gratitude to fans:
    DiIkB4mUYAAKmQ1.jpg DiIkCRuUcAAmVM-.jpg

Yoda talked about her favourite pic from Nogisatsu, which is a picture of her together with Ikoma who was consoling her after the Tokyo Dome's live:
    DiDxj_QVMAEjiYG.jpg DiDxj_YUEAAS1uj.jpg
    Video: https://twitter.com/nogisatsu/status/1018035371332923392

More of her friends came to watch the play:
    DiPLNLfUcAAaCfC.jpg DiPGcpsVQAArxg7.jpg bbBqxI-Z.jpg BEZhU6Uc.jpg
    Source: Ikatarou twitter, @ishikooo's twitter, Ikoma's instagram story
    *Nagashima also came but I didn't manage to capture their IG's stories. And she was really excited that the announcer (Ichiki Rena) came to watch her[hehe].

From Smith Kaede's instagram story:
    90b386ec-b824-4ca1-a544-2e223926bbac.jpg
    *Her message is basically telling Ikoma to eat more meats after the play ended and that Nishikawa will pay for it.

From Negima stage play:
    DiO_h8uUEAAgTdI.jpg DiOvBWrU0AANpeA (1).jpg DiO3ZUmU0AEKpIi (1).jpg DiOtrvPU8AUaIxj.jpg DiOiclHU8AAFIWU.jpg DiNuU6pU8AE_HrV.jpg DiLf1lUVAAE5DNq.jpg DiJmIDEUcAA_PA4.jpg DiJmJOQVAAAwGxA.jpg DiIMTiqUwAAgg7Q.jpg DiSxcWpVMAAYOEH.jpg DiRs8-vVAAAYv46.jpg DiQj0uDVQAApSxn.jpg
    Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Ikoma also bought lunch for everyone on the other day:
    ef63c8c9-e24d-4c9c-92c3-6a80b3a2cf00.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Hirunandesu (180718)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27160637
    She showed her true spirit of Akita's girl here, from climbing a tree to get the fruit to cutting down the bamboo tree[hehe].

From Nikkan Sports:
    e7dd6584-s.jpg
    She also said that she has several more jobs lined up for this year (not sure if any of it is a major one such as drama, movie or stage play)

Hoshikuzu Revengers Press Conference:
    DiYQuVUVAAAx86X.jpg DiYQxnuU8AAJLVg.jpg DiYQy-bVAAEnf06.jpg b5445e4b2d429e5c81da9b073fff28c2_c3b2d72ba76fc008ba3d80d882cad0f3.jpg R7IMXDruROmoiZTSAr6-2sX9--JjGYGIz-svTpzk7vw.jpg tkNe9eGx8_I0-KYhqz-bz3R7ni-HV-4dnSZaQ32rxdU.jpg OTcELVDEbEBvbXJfxJu6YVb0ZUpbMvNCyrfWHzTWQGk.jpg fz1eXvhCDi5w-5HoWYfSWjivWcLm1yiisKFITvr1Qbk.jpg VOxIMt29hcvLwizF4bFAKcUFGdo7fbCoGgjULFWv7Pw.jpg 1e0819cafee32dd2089eacaf899b993d_e3ea1d78b5a1b040ff07bf29c189c603.jpg 3e69d2876e9fefeb30df1e317ae1f4e6_7ec2bb19ebf5813f38743156851a094d.jpg t8P8Vskof4DHMOVhjnVKR4RCEGSUETYdviXfBZwY3do.jpg

Articles and Photos: Modelpress (1, 2, 3), Abema Times

From Tsumori Mikoto's Instagram:
    DiUMGLOUcAA4meG.jpg DiUMGLMUcAA71aN.jpg DiUNKrTU8AA8YYP.jpg DiUMGLPUEAAXibG.jpg DiUMGLJUEAA1DRU.jpg

From Saito Ami's twitter:
    DiXI7JKUYAUe239.jpg

Review of Negima's Stage Play:
    Edit: Added Bilibili link for Hirunandesu

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  18. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    From DAIGO's twitter:
    DieNfUKU8AEo3Qh.jpg
    The show "What is 'e' in 'e-sports'" can be watched live here: https://www.openrec.tv/live/f7VtbyJEboq
    Looks like VPN and registration are not needed, and for today's episode, Ikoma and DAIGO will challenge the now popular PUBG game.
    Edit: The live stream has started, and it's funny how to see how she always looks confused in playing the game.:hehe:

From Shiono Akihisa's twitter:
    Dicq6xKU8AEZzim.jpg
    Apparently, Ikoma would only respond to them if they called her by her surname:XD:

Sasuga Posts subbed the short clips of her segment "Daru Daru English" from Piramekino (it was a children's show where she used to be a regular in the past):
    https://www.facebook.com/ggsasuga/videos/1630974207015511/

Something that happened on her Instagram on Wednesday[hehe]:
    c611e31b-feec-4989-b8bb-05dee88f7cb9.jpg 96722973-1d52-4875-8aff-b87623d059cc.jpg
    She asked her fans to send her picture of dogs of Samoyed breed, and at the end of the day, not only that she received dog pictures, but also babies pictures and videos as well.[hehe]

More information that about her that she told on her radio show (and other shows - thought that maybe I should just compile everything here)
    • Her grandfather's word is absolute in the household.
    • Despite liking muscular man in anime, she preferred slender man in real life. (And also someone who would follow the rules no matter how petty it is).
    • She and her brother are treated as equal in the family, hence why she has a good relationship with him.
    • Saved half of her salaries every month.
    • Her family has their own rice field.
    • She never really used a camera until she entered high school.
    • All her application process for Nogizaka was handled completely by her father (he was also the one who told her to audition, despite her mother's objection).
    • Her grandfather maintained a bonsai garden at their house (and both her parents and grandparents houses are combined).
    • She keeps up with a lot of global/economic news (and it was mentioned in 46-hour tv that she watched the G20 conference)
    • Despite being weak with the summer season, she can't open air conditioning in her house.
    • She enjoys acting in stage plays more than drama.
    • She doesn't aim to be a hit after graduation, and as she said: "I just want to survive".
    • The age gap between her father and mother is 10 years, and she was born when her mother was 21.
    • Her negativity is her source of strength.
    • Ikoma's mother and Nishikawa have met before this, when Ikoma brought her to the backstage after the concert ends (the funny part is how Nishikawa was excited to see Ikoma, only for Ikoma to introduce her mother to him:hehe:).
    *Will add more later if I remember it.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    why can't she open air conditioning in her house?

20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    She said that she could get sick because of it.
    Not sure why it could happen though. Maybe because of allergy?

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk