1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Last season, the last place in the 1st elimination is 60th place, in S1 is 61st place.

2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Korean wotas maybe [hehe] not really sure though. I mean...Juri only got that much? She is the second highest rank member in AKB participating there after Tomu.

Btw, where are the people wishing a trailer without Sakura's tears :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I haven't really re-checked everyone's battle score but I felt it was happening more often than not. Like honda and aoi getting higher than the more prominent performers (imo) in their groups. I don't follow juri but she seems to be a high-ranking member that's low profile like yuihan or maybe the votes went to mako primarily and then to her. Anyway, it seemed like many 48group members got high and not too many got below 50.

edit: I think there's subs out already -- waiting for Ally to post a link lol.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Here.
    And I'll keep wishing for that till the end of the show.

Juri did well, but it wasn't that cute on stage (obviously) and the sexy factor was shared by the whole group.
    Except for Sakura and Jurina, I doubt SSK reuslts had any weight in the Group Battle.

5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Oh god no... One less person to support... Hope Jurina gets well soon and return to the lively Jurina that we use to know.
    Would mnet actually mention her leaving in the show? She's quite a key member in this whole show right now.

7. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I think they will or I hope they will. I wonder if they will announce J's ranking as the news about the withdrawal was after voting closed.

I hope she gets better and recover just in time to promote the 53rd single. She worked so hard to get #1. It would be a shame if she centers it and is unable to perform during promotions.

8. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    jurina is currently trending @ naver in #7. seems koreans learn to love her too.
    i also saw many kpop fans who's sad for this one.
    as a jurina kami oshi, i felt many emotions for this day and i cant rake it anymore i decides to have a break for like 1-3 days to move on.
    we all hope jurina gets better and return soon. i would be lying if i said im happy that she dropped this yet i dont this kid to suffer anymore. i hope everyone gives support for jurina.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I hope she'll get better soon...
    I initially didn't care about her, but I grew to like her these past few months and now she's one of my oshis. Although I'm disappointed that she's leaving, her health is more important than anything.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    To start with I didn't understand why Jurina even joined produce. She has a lot of work in AKB and SKE, she always had a poor health. She doesn't need this Korean group. May be it was her plan - get some attention in Korea and leave I dunno :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The person Jurina asks more from is always Jurina.
    I'm quite glad she decided to take a break. PD48 is nothing compared to her health.

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The official announcement from SKE and story about her rest.

"Regarding Matsuijura Rina, we have been in poor health for some time and we have been taking a break from some activities, but now we have stopped the activities of SKE 48 and 48G for a while and concentrate on recuperation I decided to do. "

http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1530956892

Oricon basically quotes the official announcement.

""I have been out of physical condition for a long time and I was taking a break from some activities, but now, I have suspended the activities of SKE 48 and 48G for a while Indeed, I decided to devote myself to recuperation,"

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2115122/full/

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

oh my will she leave produce48 due to health issues and it will be a waste as i still want to see whether jurina will overtake sakura in pd48

14. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

Aw man Jurina's gone :(
    I hope she gets better.

15. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Oh no ;-; I really looked forward and was hoping she'd continue. I was hoping to see her make it to the concept evaluation stage so I can imagine what her K-pop debut would be like ;-; She's been working so much for like a decade now, I guess it's better late than never to take some time to recover ;-; I imagine if she did debut in the main group, it would be hell for her in her current physical condition

I guess #59 just got lucky because they'll probably make an announcement about Jurina's leave and then put on some fierce BGM and do a 2 minute pause to zoom into every single trainee's face in the room as they wait in anticipation before Lee Seunggi says one word and then pauses again for another 2 minutes just to create more anticipation and then he dramatically announces that #59 is going to survive because of Jurina's leave. Then they zoom into every trainee's face as they make a shocked expression

EDIT: I hope they at least gave her the CALOBYE JELLY! It's a healthy snack/drink too, she can drink it while recovering or something idk ;-;! They never showed us the proof pic so those scams better give it to her

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Jurina and Produce 48.

The time I learned that Jurina and Sakura were joining the show, I wanted Jurina to be in the group if Sakura makes it in as well. Yes, I know its too competitive and selfish on my part as a fan. I knew Jurina was already too busy with AKB48 and SKE48. Also, the slot in the group would given a less popular 48G member a big break that to a large extent, Jurina doesn't really need that much (though would have made her popular among the KPop fans all over the world).

The only scenario where Jurina won't be in the group that I would have been ok with was if Sakura won't be in it as well. Yes, very selfish of me. I just didn't want Jurina to miss out on a big opportunity that Sakura would be getting.

Alas, here we are, Jurina leaving the competition and with Sakura a sure member of the final group.

Truly, can't really have it all.

Now that Jurina is gone, I do wish ALL 48G girls the best of luck. May there be at least 5 48G girls in the final group.

And I'm still glad Jurina joined. We got a lot of awesome videos and photos from the show and will always be thankful for that.

I will still be watching the show though with a lot less interest and enthusiasm.

I hope Gaeun makes it as well.

Jurina had a good run. Thank you everyone.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

devastated by this news but oh well, at least they've already achieved what they wanted from putting jurina on this show since i finally stan her after a whole 10 years.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Not gonna lie, this is all slightly tilting me now.

Only a few weeks ago we were joking about Jurina going to have to juggle centering SKE's Punchline, SSK single AND PD48 at the same time. Now there's a high chance we won't see her in all three...

19. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

I'm not Jurina's biggest fan but watching ep 4 first few minutes I realize it's such a big loss to this show. And I've always liked her "I'm gonna reach the very top whatever it takes idc" mindset. I guess this show was never meant to have strong, established idols but for unestablished trainees instead anyway. Quite disappointing but at least one spot will(maybe) go to someone who needs it more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    This is actually quite scary. Withdrawing from PD48 is not as devasting as missing out on SSK single. She finally got #1 but if she can't be there in promotions, it would probably crush her.

Anyways, I wonder how the other trainees would react to this and she's made a lot of new friends.

• Agree Agree x 2