Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Jurina didn't show up to perform SSK Song, I'm kinda sad eventhough they said she still resting. Get Well Soon Jurina.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    http://ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1530956892

Official news from the SKE48 website by Yuasa: Jurina will cease all activities (SKE48 and 48G) for the time being and will concentrate on recuperation. She'll also put all her SNS (including mobame) on hold. Info about her handshakes will be revealed later on.

• Informative Informative x 8
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Ugh i fear that this actually is serious

What about the MV?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I was just thinking the same thing.

I am very worried about Jurina now.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

I read in ske48matome that Jurina hasn't been able to participate in the shooting of the MV and her parts are still in storyboard
    739ef1bf.jpg

6. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    This is terrible. Jurina get well soon!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    im devastated

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

8. jj7678

jj7678 Kenkyuusei

i'm so upset and depressed..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have been crying this whole evening. I really don’t know what to say. I am trying so hard to support SKE and the idol who turned me into a hako-oshi in the first place is now ...

Wishing all the best for Jurina.

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm just down right now, would probably be like this in the next few days.

Something makes me wonder and worried though, what in the world is Jurina's illness that almost 3 weeks of rest is not enough?

We know she didn't get any injury or any reason for her to have one. Did she undergo an operation or something? It does seem to be something serious though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. maenza23

maenza23 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm so sad and devastated. This was supposed to be a time of celebration and happiness. I wanted to see her again (and Rara-chan) before I leave, but I can't complain, spent 1.5 years doing this.

Somehow, I want Jurina to rest and find strength. To be on hiatus must be devastating for her as it is for us. She might feel terribly lonely and sad, but I said before that our hearts are one. See you next year, J. Get well soon.

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I can't find it, but one story mentioned anemia. Take that as a rumor.

13. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    There was also a rumor that mental health issues were involved. Again, only a rumor. Nothing is confirmed officially as far as I know. Could be a combination of several things as well.

I hope she gets well soon :cold: I was hoping I'd see her again before I leave Japan, and I have many tickets to see her on July 21st and 22nd as well, but at this rate it's likely she will miss those events as well. I just hope she'll be well soon and can return to her activities, this should be such a good time for her :cold:

14. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    In extreme cases ”just” a burnout can mess someone up for a loooong time.(Worst case among my friends has been unable to work for 7 or so years so far.)
    And Jurina has always been ”burning her candle on both ends”. It is not unimaginable that the release of stress from finally reaching #1 released something else too.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i heard somewhere that she has anemia

16. Chiarara

Chiarara Kenkyuusei

Theres just terrible news all around for me this week, but this takes the cake. On one hand I really want Jurina to just come back so I can see her and so she can finally take the spot shes been waiting for for 10 years. But on the other, less selfish hand I just want her to rest and get better, because Ill wait for her no matter how long it takes.

What I will say is that Im very mad at managments incompetence. Instead of releasing a statement of at least clearing up the situation behind the ssk they just let Jurina take all the blame and hate(for things she didnt even have a say in like technical issues and for ridiculous rumors) while they just stood there silent.

I just feel really down :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

Jurina's folks should sue the ske management for letting her work in an unsafe work enviroment

• Dislike x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    It doesn’t even look like she has Anemia, she just really overworks herself until she drops to the point they always have to drag her to the hospital. I’m anemic myself and I get tired just from walking a few minutes lol

I sincerely hope she’s fine. We’ll patiently be waiting for her comeback.

On the other hand, I also hope the haters are now happy for ruining all the hardwork and sacrifice she did in those 10 years.

19. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina's Japanese fans (SKE48 wotas mainly) are really mad right now at the antis , they are saying that it's not over yet and Jurina and SKE48 will return stronger than ever :1st: i hope they'll secure Jurina another win next year to make up for everything

• Like Like x 6
  20. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    She's been rather overworked lately so that could be one of the factors. And if she has anaemia, that sucks! I have it myself and it's not something that easily goes away by itself. It can take months of taking iron supplements for only a minor improvement. Hopefully, she will get enough rest.