Single AKB48 53rd [Sentimental Train] (2018/09/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2018.

1. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    I absolutely love Jurina so I feel bad for wanting this as a WCenter with Dasu and Sakura after that performance.

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Nah. Putting a Jurina cutboard like Takamina's in kuchibiru covers would be the best option. 15 girls dancing/singing around a cutboard. Iconic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    upload_2018-7-8_4-56-26.png
    I have just checked the position in this song annnnnnnd Tomu ranked 7th this year, yet she is kinda in the back again....

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So you must dislike this single too since is totally nogi style. well, most people here is saying that it is finally a good AKB single... and the chorus is basically Sayonara no Imi... I mean, this single is ok... surely better than things like ja-ba-ja or teacher teacher... but I don't find the sense to listen to it, if sayonara no imi already exists and is surely better.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Is it just me or the few notes in the chorus sound like the begininng of Nogi's sayonara no Imi.. "Konna ni..." "Sayonara wo...."

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    That is a weird way to arrange it. Shouldn't 4 be in the middle with 5-6 on either side then 7-8 in the middle with 9-10 on the outside? Usually more central positions are considered better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    upload_2018-7-8_5-47-22.png
    I did it by looking at the starting position :^^;:

8. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Dunno about dislike, haven't heard it much yet, but overall reaction was pretty meh for me, yes.
    Probably another AKB-Single I won't buy.

• Like Like x 4
  9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm not saying you did it wrong. I'm saying whoever made the formation did it wrong.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Minowa Natsuki

Minowa Natsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I love the vibe of this song! Tho I prefer a more energetic song considering that the center is Jurina.. but oh well at least its not another KFC

Anws whats the name of the SakamichiAKB song? somehow I like that song better than the SSK song [hehe]

11. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ahhh my bad hahahahahahhahahahhahah xD

The one that was performed was Kokkyo no Nai Jidai

• Like Like x 2
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    What can we do, most Japanese people in big cities practically ride trains at least twice a day :^^;: And it is where they can contemplate a lot, because chatting/talking loudly are considered rude. (by loudly I mean loud by Japan standard :fp:)

Logically thinking for starting position, that is the position for #7. Considering they use the 1-2-3 pyramid system. She is perfectly visible there than inside the triangle. Later on when they start dancing, I think she and Minarun move inside to usual position of #7 and #8 to get better exposure from #1-#3 shots. You can actually see Minarun a lot when they shot at Dasu and trophy-chan, and she is between Dasu and trophy-chan. Tomu should be at the same position on the other side (Sakura's side), so I don't see the need to complain for Tomu's position. :whistle:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    And people in NYC ride subways at least twice a day and you dont hear lady gaga write songs about subways

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Are you sure you want to compare NYC subways with Japanese trains? :whistle: never heard a NYC resident pridely boast about their subway tho, more towards complaining [hehe]
    But yeah, rarely heard any artist from London sing about it either :^^;:

what I am saying is, trains is more or less integrated to Japanese everyday culture.
    Not many consider the same around the world.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. rmn89

rmn89 Member

I like the song alot! It's got that bittersweet feeling to it.

It's the sayonara no imi resemblances that's bothering me. It's just friggin few notes. It won't be difficult to make it different.

Ogiyuka . Naachan. And Nakomiku steals the spotlight IMO. Especially ogiyuka on that robot dancing in the beginning and Naachan with her melancholic expressions.

As much as I'm not a big fan of Jurina. It's sadden me to see her absent in her center debut. Which is Something she's been waiting for ever. I'm pretty sure this absence and her drama with sakura gonna make their next documentary dvd sells really well.LOL.

Not digging the uniform Tho. I feels it's a bit bland and not ssk worthy. (Aren't they wearing toomuch blues lately? Lovetrip, negaigotomochigusare)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Considering what management seems to think of Tomu, whoever made the formation knew exactly what they were doing :fear:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. UrFavAsianGuy

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Maybe this is sayonara no imo sequel/prequel.. sayonara no imo lyrics mention a train too... :fear: maybe nanami will make a cameo appearance

• Creative Creative x 2
  18. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I love Nanamin and Sayonara no Imi is the one that makes me interested in Nogi’s music in the first place, I can’t complain. There are some similarities but the girls’ voice make it sounds different anyway.

The positions also look like this in some frames. Somehow I find it interesting because almost eveyrones on the left have good relationship / more-than-just-colleage with Jurina.

— 15 — 13 — 14 — 16 —
    - 12 - 10 - 08 - 09 - 11 -
    — 06 — 04 — 05 — 07 —
    ——- 02 — 01 — 03 ——-

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  19. Muhd Haziq

Muhd Haziq Kenkyuusei

Ikr. It's like in memories of Jurina:cry:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

We shouldn’t be too worried about Jurina not being there for the single’s promotion. She needs the rest and management could give her the 54th single to make up for it.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1