1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    soon they need to go to korea again, forgot the exact date

2. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No, its not recorded yet. They are going to record the 5th episode in the next 2, 3 days most likely. They couldnt record anything without doing the elimination first and votes ended today, the 7th, at 11am kst. She might appear in some clips recorded before but thats it.

3. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I hope Jurina gets better, but I'm actually glad she's no longer in PD48 because that way a younger 48G member like Nako or Hitomi can get the chance to be in the top 12. Also, let's face it, this show is way more up Sakura's alley than it is Jurina's. Even when Sakura wasn't center, everyone knew she'd shine in this show.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

jurina’s health is more important than this show or 48g. she needs a break, hope she makes a full recovery.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 5
  5. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Even though seeing Jurina in the final would have been a spectacle to be sure. I am positive that this is the right decision for her as burning out sucks. Hope she can keep things together and come back to lead AKB and SKE like the amazing leader we know that she can be.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. trxsh

trxsh Member

Jurina has always pushed herself to the limit and beyond. Glad she's taking a rest, it's the responsible thing to take care of yourself~

On another note, I just finished watching the subbed ep 4 and the Boombayah teams... Honestly something about how Team 1 was gloating about their advantages (getting the song they wanted, having all Korean members, picking a weak team to go against on purpose- sure it's a competition but still, the way they were just frank about it...) all of it just didn't sit well with me. So I'm happy about Team 2 winning.

I'm impressed at how well the Japanese girls are doing atm. The live voting result was probably skewed a bit since there were a lot of Korean AKB fans in the audience, but the end result was a lot of positive attention on the Japanese girls (like Nako, Moe, Sae, Nanami- on top of the girls that were already big names). Contrary to what many thought, the Japanese girls don't seem to be at a huge disadvantage... at least at the moment. Still it's a nice surprise.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Because Honda's nickname was never Hitomi since she join AKB. It is very rare to hear her called that way by other members and fans.
    But whatever works for her popularity...:chuffed:

Btw, what if J suddenly appear in P48 shooting, but then take hiatus again from any promotional SKE and AKB activities?
    Do you guys will feel relieved or...enraged :rolleyes:

Maybe many turn up because it is quite rare to see 48G perform in Korea. One thing I notice, nearly all NMB girls did so well, Korean NMB wotas maybe [hehe]

8. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Yabuki Nako needs to overtake her senpai Sakura and snatch that number 1 !!

There hasn't been much Kaeun </3, she was number 1 in my pick prior to Nako snatching my wig.
    I am really curious, as to where Jurina's votes are going to be transferred. Sort of like ssk, when a member steps down and others gain her votes lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

But Jurina already won Korea over and she did that without 10% of each dedicated to her as nekoya piano version plays in the background.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Although i'm not used to be jurina fans, I grow my love for her in this few months and i'm really sad to hear that news, I hope she will back to pd48
    My only reason to tolerate sakura in pd48,was because jurina is in there and jurina is so talented
    I really don't want sakura to make it to the top 12 if jurina drop out from pd48 ( to be clear, i'm not sakura hater ) I just don't need the already 'popular and pushed everywhere' member in akb to dominate the group because her popularity and gimmicks alone

• Dislike Dislike x 17
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Rant time I guess

Sometimes, I cant believe what I read here. A girl has to take time off because she's suffering and people some use this situation to wish bad things to another one.

After the news that only Koreans could vote broke out, people here were worried no 48 members would make it in. Instead of rooting for our girls trying their hardest in a foreign land and stay united, some decide to pit the 48 members against each other, something the show itself doesnt even do.

At the end of the day, I can understand not liking a girl, also I can understand some comments when their are said in a respectful ways. But certain comments do baffle me. If the same thing happened to the member you dislike, would you guys be celebrating cause your fave has better chances and that girl is out? It's pretty sad... Those girls aren't just dolls for your entertainment but human beings too. If you are hurt because Jurina is overworked to the point of hiatus, realize that other girls work almost, if not just as much, hard as her and are suffering in silence too to keep us happy and entertained.

But I guess thanks to all of you, I now support Sakura wholeheartedly.

• Like x 11
    • Agree x 8
    • Dislike x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  12. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I’m sorry but what? This is one of the most inconsiderate comments I’ve seen here and that’s saying a lot. If other girls are suffering in silence, then that’s their choice but Jurina has probably been under unimaginable stress for the past 3-4 months compared to the past 10 years. Not only that, but so what if people would praise the fact that member they dislike took off and it gave their favorite a chance? That’s common across almost ALL idol groups especially larger ones. In one statement, you’ve essentially just written off Jurina’s hiatus and used people opinions to justify someone else’s changes. Is that not the same thing (if not similar) to what you just said you would see if people were talking about members they dislike?

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

will the producers of PD48 will do a wild card episode where jurina is out and a replacement will be coming from japan and suddenly one of the aces from 48G/sakamichi46 suddenly pops out of nowhere ?? i know that is highly impossible but i only hope that will come i guess. #bestforbusiness #justsaying

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  14. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I'm pretty sure you misunderstood what I'm saying. And you are actually twisting my words completely. Maybe get a little less defensive.

The whole point is to say that those girls are all humans who all work their butts off. Also, I doubt any of them are allowed to talk to what extent they are tired, suffering and stuff. All of them keep their smile in front of us. We don't know until it's too late, unfortunately. Just like with Jurina (even if anyone can tell she was overworked) and what even happened to Haruppi.

Also, I personally think that wishing something bad to any of them because the one you favor had something bad happened to them is quite immature and mean. To me it's like saying; because I broke a leg, I hope the person I dislike breaks their leg too. But hey, maybe it's just me who gets this all wrong lol.

I don't know where you took it that I said anything bad about Jurina herself or Jurina's hiatus. I simply wish that the talk would be about Jurina herself, or Jurina's hiatus itself (wishing her to get better) rather than using her hiatus to throw rocks at another girl.

Since your take on my rant doesn't quite make sense in the context I wrote it, maybe I haven't understood what you were meaning to say, I apologize. I tried to clarify with what I could get from what you are saying. (Or maybe since English isn't my first or second language, some things got lost in translation. If so, my bad)

Edit: Wow, sorry I never finished explaining the "the girls are all human beings and all work hard"... it's just that I think we should be more respectful towards them all and not treat them like they are robots or whatever. That's all. It's not to discredit Jurina and her hard work.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wonder if they will just edit out J in ep 5 or if they will do a small homage montage for the PR. Part of me thinks it would be cute if some of the trainees (both KR and JP) got together and filmed some 'get well soon' messages to her and add in some BTS footage of Jurina interactions with other trainees from phase 1 of filming. Though airing that in the episode itself would kinda feel like overt favouritism. Maybe upload as BTS materials on Youtube?

• Like Like x 2
  16. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Never has a post sounded so biased

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sorry if I seem defensive but comments like these regardless if member really upset me because it’s the worst kind of statement. You’re right that all the girls work their butts off and we don’t know until they come around. I actually agree with some of what you said, but at the same time the part about Jurina specifically came off as more of a “this person could have it just as bad” instead of “they all work hard.” It’s like saying (using your example) “Yeah that person broke their leg falling down but this person could’ve also broken their leg while falling down. You never know!”

As far as people using this to take down other members, I even double checked and barely within this thread (it’s the only one I keep up with) has anyone wished anything bad on any other member because of this. In total I only counted 3 instances within the last 4-5 pages where they used her absence as a way to tear someone else down (and it’s just Sakura but for understandable reasons). Most people who are talking about it are showing worry OR are saying that maybe now some of their other favorites will be able to be noticed.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  18. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I won't go about this much more because it's pointless, I'm not here to argue or fight over trivial things like that. If you decided to read it that way, well... what can I say...

Also, I wrote "some people" and "certain comments", so obviously I was referring to "some people" (not everybody) and certain comments (not all of them). Even if it's "just 3 instances" on this thread, it's still 3 (plus their likes/agree ratings) that got me to rant.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    There's official news from Naver (since Naver is one of creditable sites in SK). I have posted it before:
    Also there's official confirmation from Mnet: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003470168

Personally, Jurina's withdrawal is what I expected, -considering of her hiatus since SSK, but still it's big loss of PD48 (even in Produce series). Just hope she will have good time to recovery and back to promote 53rd single a.k.a. sayonara no imi 3.0 (or she will be haruppi 2.0 or even graduate like miyajima aya).

Although personally I want my oshi will 'replace' Jurina, I think it's impossible. First, the contestants are final fix so there's not replacing member from 48G side. Second, replacing with 46G aces is very impossible because Nogi are in their peak like AKB's golden era, while Aki-P doesn't want to send his beloved Techi to SK so he sacrifices Sakura to SK lol.

Kinda OOT, but:
    So Hiichan snatched Team 8 center while Yuiyui centered Flying Get in The Music Day. What a beautiful day yesterday
    IMG_20171130_182407.jpg

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

btw techi's from aichi prefecture , same hometown as jurina . why nogi is impossible as they can send their talented ikuta erika to korea ?? #justsaying