1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sakura was headed to Korea for the recording today!
    She seems well and I'm very grateful for that. I hope recording goes well <3

if the video does not show watch the video here
    This is an airport fancam

if the video does not show watch the video here
    This is the Sakura focus cam from the first Nekkoya performance :cute:

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Kinda worried for her tbh. She wasn’t in the best shape during the weekend where she complained of headaches and missed HS on Sunday. Now she goes to the taping where she’s going to watch over half of her HKT mates get eliminated and follow that up with practicing for position evaluations. She has to choose either dance, singing, or rap. I’m assuming she’ll choose dance. In any case, hope she’s able to have a successful, safe trip.

• Old Old x 1
  3. GATX105

GATX105 Member

She's looking a bit thinner to me. I'm kinda worried about her schedule as PD concludes late August so everything has to be done by then.

Meanwhile, this is what she has to deal with:
    July 15 teacher teacher hs; July 16 hayaokuri; July 21 and 22 teacher teacher; July 26 teacher teacher; July 29 hayaokuri
    August 2 concert (and I suppose practice before then); August 4 hayaokuri; Aug 10, 11, 12 jabaja; August 18 hayaokuri.

edit: schedules are subject to check

Hopefully for the ssk thanksgiving concert, sakura just performs something she already knows and asks her hkt mates to help her out with the performance -- I'm thinking nekkoya japanese version.

So yah, hoping/praying she has good health for the next two months at the very very least.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So I watched the 4 episodes of Produce48 that aired so far, and here are my opinions (this will be long). tbh I was always against this show and I'm still against it, but Sakura is there, and it's 99% sure she will end up in the final group, so I might as well just accept it and cheer for her. I have mixed feelings on the show though, and if I'm being honest, I can't wait for it to end already LOL

The one thing that bothers me the most is the editing. it's so overly dramatic, all those teasers and previews, all the replays and close-up and the background music and everything LOL like why. but I guess this is one of the reasons people watch this kind of show. Anyway so far Sakura is doing ok, she's definitely the most popular girl on the show, also the one that gets the most hate because of it. So this is why I can't wait for the show to end so things can calm down a bit.

I have to admit though, this show does bring some good things for Sakura. I said it before but in the past year, Sakura barely got jobs, and she's still without agency in Japan, and definitely wouldn't be able to get more solo jobs if she just stayed the way she was... I don't know if you guys noticed but her popularity has been increasing like crazy in the past month. Some of it is thanks to Produce48 and some of it is thanks to election and all that happened after. She got lots of support after elections, all from japanese people, a lot of new fans. They were touched by her speech and many of them learned about her because of those scandals and issues that happened after elections. I've seen so many comments online and on Youtube, she really received a lot of support of non-fans.

Now Produce48 also helped in a way, we can't deny the impact when you see her videos on the show all pass millions of views. Her followers on Twitter and Instagram have been rising like crazy in the past weeks, I actually have some stats and might post them later. Her tweets also get a lot more likes/retweets than before. Her Youtube channel got a huge increase in subscribers and views, and all the videos are now subbed in different languages. and it's made by Produce48 fans (from what I saw in the subs credits for english subs). the show does have some positive impact on Sakura's career.

Yes so far it's only online popularity but this has big chances of becoming real life popularity if this keep going on. That's how it starts for most popular idols. Sakura is doing amazing right now. I don't think the goal is to have korean fans. and since she won't be in elections anymore, the goal isn't to get new fans to make her win elections either. I think the goal is much bigger than that. it's to get fans all over the world but mostly in Japan and China. Believe it or not, this online popularity thanks to Produce48 will bring a big amount of new fans from China and Japan and that's the goal. if everything goes well, I can see Sakura being signed to a very good agency in Japan and receive good offers later. Her goal is still a career in Japan, it won't change. Produce48 is just a good way for Sakura to gain the popularity that she needs to receive the treatment and offers that are necessary for her career.

Like I mentioned before, in current reliable surveys like Nikkei, Sakura still doesn't appear in list of top popular idols. it's dominated by Nogi with some old gen 48G, and a few Keyaki girls. if we're honest, Sakura's career wasn't looking very bright 6 months ago. She was also very worried about it, she cried, she lacked confidence. but now things look much brighter. She's using that show to get popularity and improve her skills. She gains new fans everyday and the support for her is huge right now. She can use all of this (and more) to build a much bigger career in the future. I can say honestly that if everything goes well for Sakura, she can be one of the top idols, in Japan as well. I want to finally see her name on those lists and surveys. and I know she can make it.

I see Produce48 as a stepping stone, it's not her future, it's not her main goal in her career, but it's there to help her build something bigger. I'm sure Sakura think of it like this too. She's a smart girl. actually most of the girls on that show probably think of it like this. but considering Sakura's popularity, it's a lot more useful for her and I know she can make a great use of everything that she will get from this experience.

So even though I have mixed opinions and I don't really like this show, but I understand why she's doing it, and I'm going to cheer for her. and the best thing is to see her fandom growing so much in all countries including Japan. I'll wait and hope to see her get bigger jobs and offers in Japan in the next months/years!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    if there's good agencies would still signed her even with the 2,5 years contract with the produce thing tho. i hope its still viable even for the girls who make through to the final groups. even ohtapro can took nakai rika from anywhere into everywhere in tv shows. i'd never been fan of her nor her antis. but trust me this little brat even tho probably most hated girl in ngt , but she landed in tons of jobs , appearing in many shows comparing all ngt favorites heroines , and i'm not surprised if later her solo-con were be the only on aks willingly to make the br/dvd release lmfao. that's the useful of agencies

ya , cant agree more with this. i'm still and always will be very skeptical with this show , everything was fake in my pov. but as long sakura got the decent results , i dont mind if its fake tho since its only her i cared about lol. i dont care about likes , followers , retweets or etc. its only happen on the internet anw , but i agree with this show will help her increasing her popularity , the buzz about this show in japan afaik , well its still so-so , even its not the most popular things , it doesnt belong to the garbage categories at least.

it will be a good news for her (and media) if she climb as the top among the japanese trainees since likely not many japanesse girls will make it to the final groups. after the buzz on SSK but comeback clinging the top at P48 will make a good exposures i believe. and we know who's the running living joke rn :lol:

i hope she can take care herself , and the training in p48 sure lot or less will bring positives into her( dancing , singing ) , and i hope when she'll very likely make to the final group doesnt shut down her chances to being pick off by good japanesse big agencies , just dont let 2,5 years contract make her only do sexy hips dancing like those dancing machine B:censored:'s

she cant got popular by herself after all , and i hope HKT can help her tho , even its probably too late rn , i'm still hoping her first ever solo centre. dont forget with sasshi's influence , HKT even can promote the single on MSte , one of the largest music tv shows in japan. also as time goes on toward end of the year , there's plenty of tv shows such as FNS Matsuri to promoting the single(and centres). and her good result in P48 , probably can be a good things for mgmt to thinks for who'll they picked as the next center (no hana pls !:yikes:). Kiss wa matsu been released on last year august , but assuming ssk single were very delayed until mid sept , p48 things and hayaokuri calendar not long ago been released , i think the fastest we can get for hkt single probably on oct-nov. Disastrous SSK and Scandal - Comeback and top at p48 - Centering latest single , i believe this will be a good headlines if its come true lol

Maybe people will asking , why the hell i’ve been so greedy about centre (and ssk winning). or even agencies , but this probably long and take your time to read it , but here it goes

well , anyone who following the scene should know , spotlights = everythings. Talents come behind , but the main objectives to got a consideration was how you steal the spotlights. And both of centre or ssk victories will help it through. sometimes idol get through to the top by doing bad things (sasshi , and probably what rika wants to do rn lol) , but does it matters ? No , only results will be matter.

Sasshi may be ugly ( as she said herself ) , but she’s undoubtedly had many solo gigs everywhere , promising variety talents , and undisputed ssk winner.

Rika , well tbh i always thought this girl was interesting, yes her hs are declining , her antis was everywhere, she trashtalking her fellow members and speak harsh everywhere and even she fed her jobless boyfriend at her apartment lmao. But what in the end ? Ya she’s probably the most recognized ngt members out there , i still cant choose it wisely tho between her and ogiyuka. But fyi , i’d some classmates which was my fellow sakamichi wotas , unlike me who also still following 48g scenes sometimes , they were didnt bother care about 48g , and all of them know who nakai rika is , but surprisingly some of them even thought she’s the most popular among ngt member while in fact she’s the worst according to ssk result tho.

Meanwhile sakura doesnt need to do weird/dumb/harsh things to get a spotlights, she’s already no 2 hs best seller behind sayanee , she’s rank 3rd on ssk but in my biases mind i’ll still put her at the top in terms popularity wise. What she lack of rn ? Media Pushes, thats it. I hope things like PD48 can open her lot of opportunities and probably some big agencies also. Because imo that’s she’ll need at most rn for her futures. We know there’s no justice in showbizz industries.

Moe is sexy , Miyu can sing very well , and Noepii seems a pretty genuine and funny girl. But at the end , they’re nothing comparing to brat like Nakai Rika , its sad but an undeniable fact , thats the useful of agency tho.

Ogiyuka also got signed by horipro , idk will they pushed her like how ohtapro pushed rika , but if they dont pushed her much (ogiyuka) i’ll not surprised if in the near future rika will outpopular her in terms public recognition wise tho.

Another examples regarding agencies , both of Matsui Rena and Kawaei Rina had landed on some good movies last year , well even its not top box office , it can considered as mid-averages movies imo.and see where they’re rn ? while rena only had asadora on october , but kawaei had some good role on 2 upcoming movies and she’s rank 4th at first batch of 2018 tv cm appearances with 11 appearances only behind maiyan with 15 , hirose suzu at 14 and arimura kasumi at 13 appearances. While Rena agencies is grick , kawaei agencies was avex. I’ll not said rena was jobless or failed ( heck , she’s been my kami oshi for quite a time ) , but I assumed that surely avex were a bigger agencies or at least more influences in the showbizz world rather than grick , its not surprising if they can help their artists to landed in more job tho.

There’s plenty of rising star japanesse actress rn , don’t forget almost all of them come with agencies , and nobody start their career constantly high tho. Who’ll predict that famous honda tsubasa which used be the #1 model on non-no magazines (while nanase and risa from sakamichi series only #3-#4 probably) was come from failed adaption manga live action at her early era.

Sakura was already considered had a good visuals , and i believe with a good media pushed, she’ll become big , i know at least with this survival show , she can erased little bit her lack of self confidences.

And the training should benefit her well , i know she’s like/want to perform well in stage , its been proven at least by her song choices in ssk thanksgiving concert + akb kouhaku.

and if she gather new fans coz of p48 , i hope they're considered to buy at least HKT cd or even met her at IHS events if they lived in japan. not only consuming insidelanguagename-sub torrents or busy spamming views her fancam videos on YT :XD:

haters gonna hate , but its already being proven sakura was the most popular member on HKT (excluding sasshi) , after so many years carrying HKT together with sasshi(and haruppi) , as sasshi would probably stepping down slowly , its time for at least building the groups around sakura before shifting to nako-miku era in the futures.

====================================

thanksgiving concert is coming , well i hope she showed her fans how she already grow after tons of training in korea , her last 2 performances were amazing ( seifuku no mannequin + fukyuwaon ) , i hope she bring another extraordinary performances this year.

also dont sing in korean , you know i’m not fan of it :XD: . but still we'll always hope for your success right there :blush:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @Mana thank you for that post it just made my day :cute:
    I hope everything you say happens, really.

• Old Old x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    just noticed that kimi wa melody and kibouteki refrain music videos are now at 10M+ views on Youtube while most of the other MVs are around 5M

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    High Tension, which has 14 million views, is not one of the others. Like Sakura's videos, it likely got a boost from P48.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @sscrla high tension views already on 13M views on april 2018 , i've put some data about it on my post here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...teacher-2018-05-30.21686/page-59#post-1454569 , although i'm not sure about kibouteki refrain and kimi wa melody how much it got boosts , but since both of it was graduates singles , especially kimi wa melody , i'm not pretty sure if its enough to be said boosted. well, raised seems wiser words for me tho but on kibouteki reff i think its being boosted high.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. ghachan

ghachan Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Old Old x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. yuriannin

yuriannin Kenkyuusei

what did it say??. .
    i can't read japanese and korean. .( sorry )

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDA using Tapatalk

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakura's always been known to be somewhat of a loner, but I find it pretty endearing how friendly she is to everyone while in PD48 and others to her as well. I like this shot her group during the BTS

https://twitter.com/39saku_c/status/1016883145499553792

(she's the short one with the reddish ponytail. Aoi's too short so she's like hidden somewhere lol)

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Sooo...wait...you're saying basically there are only advantages to this show & you love the surge in popularity and while you really dislike the Show- you're glad Sakura benefits.

Welcome to NEW Age! to the New Age...You're SAKUR-ACTIVE SAKUR-ACTIVE!!!

WHY did so many of you doubt me? No really. Look at ALL she's Accomplished (What AKS Gals accomplished) in 1 month. IDOL's are bigger than Japan or Korea or China. It's Fandom & performances & Growth & Journies & Discoveries - This show is like the "World Cup" for IDOLs. It's so much so much bigger than ALL of us.

It's going to be BIGGER before it's over. People WANT the Next "Big Thing" & Sakura's ready to catch that Wave. This can only be good for her. Even if she quit tomorrow, She's STILL Internationally known & Loved. People had a 'Taste' - They want MORE Sakura.

Why did so many of you doubt me? Glad You're enjoying it - There's plenty of hope & dreams to go around. Management had to be dragged "Kicking & Screaming" to notice Sakura in AKB - now, some had to be dragged to KPOP to see what else she could do -lol. I trusted Sakura would do well because Sakura is Sakura!! Put her on an American Show- she'll do well. Put her on China's "Produce 101"- She'll do well. People LOVE Sakura - that was not rocket science.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

What do you know about Sakura?

You barely posted in the Sakura thread until P48 started.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I've been wondering about the agency thing --- surely some agency would have been interested in sakura even before, especially around 2015-2016. I'm wondering if she's off the table for other agencies or if AKS put a really high price tag to sign her up.

I hope she's well enough for the handshake events coming up and looking forward to what she'll perform for the ssk thanksgiving.

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i dont think the price tag from AKS is that high which make agencies doesnt want to pick her.. well at least money isnt a think , both of AKS and Agencies should get a benefit from this agency transfer considering she's a very famous member.
    well , my guessing was maybe AKS a little bit reluctant to transfer their top tier member into another agencies (at least in 2015-2016) ? or in worst case maybe sakura herself put it down ? if AKS ever put any agencies down at those years , im not surprised that no agencies try to approach her these days.
    because talking if sakura wasn't a good categories for those agencies .. there's no way that ogiyuka or even nakai rika had a better prospect in agency radar when picking girls up and its a common thing sasshi probably had a huge influence in ohtapro , doesnt make sense if she cant convince them to pick her

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    THANKS!!! Thank you for asking!! I was waiting for the PISSING Contest about "Who Knows Sakura" (or whatever BS rules, limits, or Qualifiers ) to begin. I could say "see my published works on Stage48" going as far back as 2012?? Should I brag about my copies of "HKT48 Hakattaren" made by Half-Assed Subs (downloaded IN 2013)...golly, every Election she's Been in I Was HERE. Every Stage48 Ranking since 2013? (maybe 14) I've had Sakura in my Top 10 I believe. You don't know a thing about me bro. When the Mayu vs Sakura wars began on STAGE48 (in like 2015? K-Frain Ace)...I was team Sakura.

IS that what this forum has come down to?? "picking & choosing" WHO is the Better Fan? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!
    I Personally know that I have privately expressed my support & interest in Sakura over the years in DM's & on Twitter to "ITheBigC" - Whom I consider the #1 Sakura fan. In his defense we're not close & he keeps comments strictly professional - But over the years I've asked him many questions about Sakura. I don't answer to ANY of YOU!

I saw how the Paruru fan thread "Mutated" into a Pissing Contest over "Who was the Truest/Bestest/ whatever Fan" years ago....it's why I never planted a Flag here. I've always loved HKT48. I've always liked & supported Sakura. But EVERYONE Likes Sakura so I'm like a drop in the bucket right?? Kinda like being a Yuko Oshima fan (who doesn't like her).

I knew THIS day would come. YOU DON'T OWN HER! (and I & Korea don't Own her). Are you gonna be that sour isolationist fan that turns his back on her because she's getting a Korean Boost? or Are you just gonna sit back & say "Yeah, It's amazing how popular she is- welcome Fans". Is this about YOU or Sakura (I can only guess).

The REAL REASON I wasn't That Vocal about Sakura (legit real)
    I find it difficult to be as enthusiastic about Idols that are 15 & younger. No really. I was a big KomiHaru fan in 2013-14 but She wasn't my main - She still needed to grow. I'm not into "lolis". Odd considering my Anime connections but I don't how to cheer for or judge a girl who STILL GROWING. So while I followed Sakuras & most HKT48s Adventures from the Start of Sasshi's arrival - I can't be Gung-Ho (All In!!) for an Idol who could be totally different by age 17-18. SO SORRY I wasn't banging the Drum in 2015 for hardliners.

My HKT oshi was Anai Chihiro for awhile (till she graduated) mainly cause she was OLDER then when she left I think I supported Mio Tomonaga (because I like her Shyness & she ate a Ton a Spicy HOT noodles on another Japanese show to win a challenge) & She deserves Love. I started out as a Haruppi Oshi in 2012 (I was very vocal in her thread for a few months in 2013)- but lack of subs made it harder to keep up w/ them all. I settled on Chihiro Anai. 2nd... Since Sakura is always in AKB stuff I would say she's more MY AKB OSHI than HKT since Paruru left. Whenever AKB does stuff, I look for Sakura. SOOOO....I've always liked her but NOT Officially till she was 18-20. Around the time she did "Majijo #4" I Officially liked her as AKB.

There are MANY Pics & Gravure of Sakura where she's under 17 or Looks "Too Young" for me to enjoy the image. It was obvious in "UZA" that her Scrawny Chipmunk charms would blossom into a Gorgeous young woman (who is Now 20) and people would LOVE!!!! Sorry I didn't "punch the Sakura fan clock" when she was 14!!- lol. I'm not as big a fan as you were. Congrats.

So to clarify on Stage48.... No Sakura Strength... In KPOP & whatever group Sakura joins out of "Produce48"- I'm a 5 Star Servant!!
    *** Are we done Measuring our "Sakura Powers"?? **** You asked me to tell you "What do I know about Sakura" So don't go & whine to a Mod that I actually TOLD YOU.

P.S. I knew this morning what Sakura's RANK was - I know a TON of stuff before Most of you....but I hold back, I let others discuss. I don't need to be "Keeper of the Sakura" (Even thou I'm the only one able to Vote - LOL). WE'RE ALL Sakura Fans - why Judge others on How much they know?? I've never shaken her hand - But I will when she comes to America for KCON in NYC for Free Probably.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  18. Exsequor

Exsequor Kenkyuusei

You've got issues, friend.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    About Idols? yes...I can become passionate.
    I'm SAKUR-ACTIVE!! Sakur-Active!!!! Welcome to New Age - to the New Age!! (I gotta make lyrics to that song!)

The girl in my Avatar (Ahn YuJin) cut her hair!!!!! (anyone from the Paruru thread knows How CRAZY I get when my girls 'cut their hair') It's not Too Short but it's gonna take getting used to. ISSUES doesn't cover it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    No you are not.

• Agree Agree x 1