1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Nope. If i recall correctly, she never even mentions anything implying solo. In her interviews she always said she loves keyaki and her goals are only for the good keya. Other members also mentioned this a few times that she really loves keyaki as group.

Thats is also why i am confident Techi wont to go solo yet (or the near future) she loves keyaki too much

Edit: anyway i heard Hibiki movie 1st trailer is gonna come out later?? I am so excited

2. ptnem

ptnem Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  5. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

OH MY GOD THE TRAILER LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED !!! Shes so badass and I can see why the movie production staffs and even her co-actors says she's perfect for Hibiki, its because SHE REALLY IS! it looks epic!

The movie looks darker than i thought tho (or maybe it just trailer or its just bc of the music they used lol) it made the movie seem more of a suspense/thriller/action movie rather than just a story of how a high school girl made history in the literary world for being a genius . Anyway, the trailer exceeded my expectations and i cannot wait for the movie (altho im sure i'll probably get to watch it months after the release)

6. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    borrowing the words from Stan Lee, "She(Techi) was born to become this character(Hibiki)"

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's amazing to see the scenes I know so well from the manga coming to life. The bookshelves. The school roof. The slaps. But I want to hear more of Techi's voice. As I'm sure we will over the next month.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from the news clip, they got alot of the epic scenes from the manga

i hope they dont skip this scene in the movie

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Full trailer direct, not from the news show. Cleaner and easier to follow:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the full trailer just came out!!! this one feels a lot more different compared to the short preview from the news earlier (and this is much closer to what i expected the feel of the movie would be actually). Either way, the movie really looks good!

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    this one and the alpaca scene are ones i really look forward to tbh. Lmao i cant imagine Techi wearing that sorta loli dress outfit

12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    i want techi to kick my ass, slap my face and break my fingers. she's badass.

there is her twin. otter :cute:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A still from the morning show. Note the otter doll under the table, which eager otaku have found online. It's probably sold out already, lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Check out the official twitter for more of interest, including a link to a Model Press piece.

14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    indeed

i'm scared when she broke that finger. i wish i could go japan on september just to watch tech's movie

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Hibiki looks so cool and iconic, such an artistic performer and actress too.

16. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm so excited for this movie!! But after its release, still gotta wait for subs... I'll be patient! <3

17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's rare to see a manga directly adapted in a live-action movie no ?
    Usually, it's first adapted in an anime and after in a movie. I'm maybe wrong but I've seen a lot with this scheme.

It can only be a good news, you could have a bigger audience.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Nealy07 Nogi46 last movie ~ Asahinagu was based on a manga as well and adapted to movie without anime.

just curious, did any members blog about Techi's comeback or took any photos with Techi ?

from Ongaku no Hi
    [​IMG]

fanart
    [​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What's the movie and manga Hibiki about ? I can't find the manga online. It looks like such a great movie, wonder whether it will be shown overseas :awesome:. And that is such a cool and cute otter :shifty:.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hibiki manga link posted by @ukifune : link