1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    we have a friend that's not managing to signup on the forum, but who asked if someone could post this video here - he said the video should be 10min longer, but that he had to cut it out due to copyright issues (booo)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This is Sakura's Minor Gallery's main song choice/lineup for the Concept Evaluation. They're working with other trainees' galleries so this is the song they're aiming for Sakura. The goal is to get all the fans together to vote for this song/lineup for Sakura and from what I've seen on theqoo and twitter, it's the main choice as well.
    It's a pretty solid lineup:

Song - 너에게 닿기를 (Reaching You)
    Lineup - Miyawaki Sakura, Jang Gyuri, Na Goeun, Kim Chaewon, Yabuki Nako, and Kim Minjoo

The only thing I'm worried about is that Sakura might've chosen a blackpink song for the position evaluation >_>

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Shirase Miyuki You're welcome! and yes let's hope everything goes well for Sakura especially in Japan.

@CrssA I agree, also about Sakura singing in korean, imo it really doesn't suit her LOL I know she doesn't speak korean but some other 48G girls in the show sound fine when singing or speaking in korean. For Sakura it's not the case... tbh I don't think she will learn korean even in those 2,5 years. She will probably only learn the basic words. She doesn't have time or need to learn the language anyway. Unless some other 48G girls on the show who are obvious fans of Korea and Kpop, I don't get this feeling from Sakura at all. I feel like she actually isn't a fan of Korea/Kpop and she just knows some things about it like everyone does. She doesn't seem like she wants to be like them. and I like that. She can stay true to herself.

anyway, right now what matters the most to me is simply Sakura getting more known and getting more fans all over the world. but especially getting more known by people. the more people know who is Miyawaki Sakura, the better it is for her future in Japan. and yes it's really important which agency you sign, also it's very important if the agency wants to push you or not... like in Ricchan's case, her agency is pushing her and it works and it helps a lot. That's what Sakura needs, a good agency with power, and who will give her good opportunities. I really hope it can happen, that's what she deserves.

and yes it still makes no sense to me that Sakura isn't signed to an agency. I have no idea why but I don't believe that it's because she had no offers, like... really if you look even theater girls who graduate get into agencies and sometimes it's good ones. then you have NGT being signed to big agencies so fast. I don't believe that Sakura had no offers like this, it makes no sense. but I wonder what's the reason she isn't signed... I guess we'll never know and we only have to wait for the day she is finally signed to a good agency.

@Momogu9 I didn't like the song that Sakura performed in the first group performance, it's cute and all but yeah she could have had a better song. I don't know the song you wrote there but for what you said, yes I hope Sakura really avoid songs that have rap or US-style "sexy" dances and all because this isn't Sakura's image and it really wouldn't suit her at all... actually most korean songs don't suit her LOL I hope she can get a good song for once. or a japanese one.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The song that the fans are aiming for is an original song for the concept evaluation. You can listen it to here, it's the third song: http://produce48.mnet.com/pc/concept
    It sounds like it'd be an innocent girl-next-door concept, like an SES song or some other 90s K-pop girlgroup song tbh. I think it'd suit her quite well and hopefully it'd be a song that'll go viral too

I agree tho haha I can't imagine Sakura with such a strong kinda “sexy” image ;=; At one point, I think the debut group will go with one and Sakura is probably gonna debut with them ~>~

I think Sakura kinda likes the strong typed concepts tho lol she wanted to do Red Velvet’s Peekaboo and now she seemingly chose a Blackpink song for the position eval

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Old Old x 1
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think the problem with this success via agency thing is that there seems to be this feeling that AKS is not making sakura available to be signed by other agencies. If not, it doesn't make sense why she hasn't been signed and others have been. And I included the other part form your post because I think veryx3 really fits her. When they all tried for center, even the koreans picked her as center because they thought she fit the concept. Even ahn yujin from the opposing team thought she would have been a good choice for center. Anyway if not, what song do you think would have better fit her and her team? High Tension would be okay but I think there would be less/no impact since it's a song that she's already a part of.

I think the reason you get these replies is because you're actually the one starting these things (unconsciously perhaps(?)
    You keep emphasizing that you're able to vote and that we cannot. You even claim that you know how we too can vote and it's as if you're waiting for people to "beg" you to tell them how. You also keep saying that only you (or that you were first or something to that effect) predicted that this is what would happen to sakura re PD. I only read very few of your posts so these are all I came across. Anyway, it's good for you if you can really vote and good if you feel good that one of your predictions came true.

So it seems that sakura's missing another handshake event. It's good that she can rest and maybe practice for the position battle at PD. Maybe this is because the show is ongoing but if/when she becomes part of the final group, I really hope she doesn't become an idol that you can't meet (for 2.5 years).

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tbh its not a good thing in my pov , well its worst.

its the IHS on osaka venue , we know the osaka venues its the only one place for kansai region. and for those fans who live at kansai , its a must for them to make a trip to nagoya / tokyo to met her later using those tickets. the accomodation to tokyo was affordable but its not cheap at all imo. also dont forget the factor , sakura ticket was VERY hard to obtain , and also the last factor was , the core fans in japan , never very supportive to PD48 (or was very against maybe lol) and pissing them with this reason was not a very good thing especially its not her fault at all.

also she seems to had appear on ongaku no hi live performance today .. i hope she got enough rest and the core fans especially they who'd live in kansai can little bit patient regard this situation. i know its hard especially that the fact sakura is available on tv live performances today

agree with it , i hope she doesn't be the idol cant you meet for 2,5 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's not just Sakura that has to ditch the Sunday HS, but every 48g idol who are still active on the show has to fly to Korea. iirc it's about 21 members.

It's funny how Sakura's Twitter gets flooded with tweets from international fans now. Here's a top reply that I found humorous.

DiC2E70UEAExy-m.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yes and its already more chaotic inside the less popular girl local fandoms.

You’ll not find anyone with 30 tickets of Sakura unless he/she’s buying from reseller which was almost impossible these days and its illegal to being talked here. But i’m not surprised if anyone already had 50 ihs tickets for nako or even juri. And this h-1 announces was a total disaster.

It doesn’t really matter for saku tho , since she’s already hard to met for ( her ihs ticket was pretty hard to obtain as i mention above ) and she’s already decided to not participating in next year ssk. But for the other girls , pissing the core fans (which mean the locals) were a very worst option , and unfortunately this bad schedule was not the girls mistakes at all.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Personally, I think it's worse that it's like that because she's absent due to a scheduling conflict rather than if she were sick. If she's sick then it's fine as she'll be well the next time. But if the events are being "ditched" because of something more important, then that's a bigger issue. And I think the bigger issue isn't the one handshake that she's missing and people not being able to use tickets that they had to win the right to buy.

Many people have to and are willing to travel to meet sakura so the ticket costs are a minor expense. But if there's a 50%-60% chance she's not going to be there because something more important comes up, then you might not want to make the trip next time. If people start "perceiving" that the event is not that important to management and there's no real commitment to having sakura be there as compared to numerous events that are "more important," then you'll just stop going at some point. The ticket sales "lost" is not a problem as others will easily pick them up. The bigger problem is if she starts losing many core fans because of this. Now it's great she has a lot of new fans and she needs these new fans to achieve greater things. But new en masse fans are a lot more fickle in terms of support and will more easily move on to the next "IT" girl/group/thing when there is one or after some time. A big and strong core base will keep her relevant longer as these fans will support her no matter what she does and no matter what the circumstances are and will go to greater lengths for the most part. She needs support from both core and new fans but it'll be great if gaining one type isn't at the expense of the other and vice versa.

To put it another way, everyone will want to meet sakura for a $10 ticket, no question. But what if it costs $1000+ (with travel) to meet her for 7 seconds? -- probably still a lot. But what if it's $1000+ for a 60% chance to meet her? -- probably a lot less right?

And what's the big deal about meeting her? For most everyone, nothing. And it's perfectly fine to support and like her from afar. But if you're already a big sakura fan (it doesn't work if you're not), meeting her up close and interacting with her even in a very short amount of time will greatly increase your desire to support her (it's like seeing the light and realizing what's important) -- at least for a while until it wears off. And so you meet her again lol. Anyway, I really think it's very important to her fans for her to be present at these handshake events with some degree of regularity. And the value goes beyond the $10 ticket cost.

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well there were already the pros and cons discussion about the joining the P48 project. Especially when your oshi is most likely a contestant that is to get in the P48 senbatsu. People should already know the risk of her not participating in 48G activities in these times are pretty high and it is reasonable and inevitable for 48G fans to oshihen to other girls that are more stable in these events which they care more about. On the other hand, the girls who went to Korea will eventually find a new core fan base which are likely people who care about P48 activities more.

You just can't have everything in life you know.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well it's one thing to pre-discuss and another thing to see the pros and especially the cons actually happen. And it's certainly not important if you're not affected by anything but I think it is if you are. And yes, you can't have everything but I think it's easier to not gain something you don't have compared to losing something you already do. And I support sakura's involvement in PD48, I was just saying the handshake events are important too and not just some $10 thing where you can easily swap your sakura ticket to meet someone else.

Anyway, sakura asked her fans to be patient and said it's important for her "home" to still be there when she returns and she does get upset if she's not able to attend these things. And the more long-term scheduling issues will not be known until we see how the kennin works out if she makes it to the final group. Maybe less handshake days will be an option if they can forego the roughly $5-$6 thousand they sell for each slot ($30-$36 per day) from her participation.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  12. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    I hope Sakura is able to take a good rest. I'm seriously worried about her health. When I watched her Fortnite dances youtube vid, I noticed how thin she looked- she's always been thin, but I don't believe I've ever seen her this thin! It's probably the stress from the sousenkyo and all, but still- I hope she gets some rest and takes care of herself.

13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    The weekend of the 1st show (also SSK weekend) Crssa RAILED against me in a really Vicious way and he admits he hates KPOP so...I don't remember anyone telling him to Tone it down. This show was supposedly SO UNIMPORTANT...yet, it's on the Banner of this FORUM. People were talking about for months. I was More than Happy to Help- BUT there's clearly a "pecking order" here (I'm sure Sakura would love that) in terms who is the "Better Fan".

Why I never openly explained HOW to Vote
    I was going to tell all of you (In fact, I kinda explained how already). I purposely didn't do it "Publicly" because I don't want Jurina's oshis to out vote her. That isn't an Issue anymore- in 4 Weeks NO ONE else has bothered to come to & tell you all? Not 1? I figured a Miyu, Jurina, Moe Goto fan would figure it out & post it there wouldn't be a need for me to tell you. Why is no one helping?? They either A} CAN'T B} Wont C} don't care. Which is fine. Other people on Stage48 must be voting - Why aren't they telling?? I warned you all this would happen. I have not gotten 1 DM saying - "hey seriously dude how do you vote?" - Cause either no one wants to know or no one wants to. There was NEVER an Begging. Not 1 Moderator has contacted me.

I honestly didn't know if it was against rules of STAGE48 to explain "How to Vote"- because you're essentially faking Korean Credentials (Which are easy to fill out) to VOTE. It's technically lying & you're Voting Illegally. The accts I use were set up by people who know how to fool the website. I wanted to tell them & have them Tell You - No one has asked. I see how protective this site is about the Streaming "Links" to various AKB events- why would I openly publish how to jack the Voting System???

Again...totally misunderstood. No One has Asked - So I don't tell. What did I say well over a month ago - Koreans have "Massive Ground Game"- like the Subway ads for Sakura. I'm sure you can find some Korean Fan Group to offer you an acct in exchange for YOUR Votes for their girls. It's what I did in Season 1. It's how I know how to do it now. Sides, she's "getting in" anyway- Not like my votes are turning the tide.

I'm worried about this Next Battle. Chatter suggests it's "Urban, Rap" intensive? Sakura can't rap, She's not a power vocal, & she's only good at dance (if it's R&B & Urban)- It's better to 'Hang Back' & take medium score than risk being center or rapping & failing. As Yabuki (330 points!) showed - these contests can change on a dime & Knetz are Unforgiving w/ failure. I could tell stories but I don't want to scare you. This show is only gonna get HARDER.

Hjr1891 apparently knows HOW to Vote? Why not tell them how?? Why not make accts for anyone who asks?? Just saying.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Old Old x 2
  15. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And don't forget the fact that the the top 12 and the final lineup can change in a split second. Like how produce 101 season 2 does.

Please remember that clearly.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I guess if she was going to be out for the July 15 teacher teacher one, then she'd be out for the July 16 HKT one as well since it wasn't due to illness. I hope she's able to be there for the next ones which will be July 21 and 22 but at this point, having already missed out on several because of Produce, it's probably more important that these absences lead to something (success in Produce). So even if she has to be out for more, make it count for something and do as well as she can in Produce imo.

I didn't really call you out and was just letting you know why I think you're sometimes getting these types of responses. And nobody here really brags about their sakura-fandom-accomplishments -- we're all just trying to enjoy and be informed about things regarding sakura especially recent happenings and future events. So I think the only hierarchy here if there is one is:
    people that really like sakura > people that like sakura a little >> people that dislike sakura for whatever reason >>>> serial haters

Re the voting thing, I think we're all resigned to not being able to vote (most people don't know anyone in korea) and are just expressing support -- I just contributed to this fundraising to make banners for sakura for the position battle live event. Also, I think most people here in stage48 will not vote for sakura (they'd probably even vote for korean trainees if it'll help knock out sakura from the final group) so I'd be really careful about sharing your secret voting method if there is one. There's not that many individual persons voting if you divide the total votes with the number of days they were allowed to vote imo.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Given the VAST majority of votes come in the first 1-2 days (in any voting that stretches over several days/weeks, not just this voting). Your math is not telling you what you think it is. ;)

18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Oh I know you won't get an accurate estimate by assuming everyone votes everyday and I think the number of people voting increases as the viewership ratings increase. But you don't need to know a lot to figure out that there are much much less voters than the 14+ million votes cast right?

Also, are people able to vote twice? -- meaning one person with an mnet account and korean gmarket account or is it just one vote through either one because you're using one phone number?

edit: I guess Mnet neither confirm nor deny the 18-month no-kennin contract rule that's floating around.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i wish they do as you said before

seems i dont really put much hope for my hayaokuri calendar IHS tickets , also rumour which floating around these days make me sick too , i wished i were wrong at the end , but the felt of " I'm Done " was getting bigger rather than "I'm Glad" these days lmao. :^^;:

20. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

This might be an unpopular opinion, but if not being able to hold an idol’s hand for a short amount of time makes you want to cease being a fan of that idol...then, maybe you weren’t really a fan of her in the first place. I feel like being a fan of an idol should have to do more about liking who they are as a person, rather than how often you could meet them. And, yes, I know that AKB48 was literally promoted as a group of girls that you could meet in person...but, still.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1