1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Every? Are you sure that? I think that AFTER first...

Well... Most stupid system was are Brazilian first wc when Uruguay wins gold... But about some years later and they party championship... Brazil... Well that time playing name Pele...
    And others legends...

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    3rd place match last night is very important game for Belgium and England, not only for their next FIFA rank but also for decided whos gonna get Golden boot between Lukaku and Kane..sadly england play like shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I completely agree with you. 3rd place is a shit for teams like Brazil or Germany, but it's gold for teams like Croatia. Even teams like Spain or France used to believe it was a big success before they won their first World cup. In fact, even England is quite happy with their 4th place...

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    1998 I was very young so I never watched Zidane & Suker.
    But I've been educated, the one who was the most important in France golden era of late 90s-early 2000s was Makelele. Makelele retired, France was lost until Kante came. Currently France is preparing Tanguy Ndombele to replace Kante when the latter retires.

https://twitter.com/pangeransiahaan/status/1017708208188604416

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  5. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Croatia almost never had a chance from the start to beat France.
    Fairytale endings happen only in comics. [hehe]

Goodness, I wasn't even aware that there had been a match. [hehe]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  6. karles48

France is far better that Croatia and would defeat them in eight or nine of every ten matches. Croatia had a lot of luck and, unlike Spain or England, they took advantage of this historic chance. The worst Argentina in a long time (and it was only the group stage), Denmark, Russia and England... Everybody would have killed for such a path to the final... Anyway, France is the right winner and Croatia was one of the teams that played the best football. Congratulations to both!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wasawota

Wasawota Kenkyuusei

Yes. France won quite easily even though they didn't manage to mark Perišić properly. It was going to get really ugly at 4-1 when Lloris made that howler and the momentum was lost. Otherwise the scoreline might have been really embarrassing. Kudos to Croatia, a country with a population of only 4M, for making it into the final. :approve:

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Have to agree, Croatia was the surprise team after the rout over Argentina. I think Croatia ran out of gas at the World Cup final...they had to go through three matches in extra time, and IIRC, one extra time equals 30 minutes of additional football, three times 30 equals 90, and a full standard match of football is 90 minutes - they essentially had to play another match (plus two penalty shootouts) before coming in to the WC final.

Anyways, give credit to Croatia for their historic run to the World Cup final for the first time ever, but again, congratulations to France on winning another World Cup. Man, Kylian Mbappe - he's only 19 years old, same age as Asuka Saito! (Asuka is going to turn 20 soon though.)

(I was actually in France during the time Nogizaka46 won their first ever Japan Record Award as well as the Kouhaku, as I was spending time in Paris for the new year!)

Anyways, does anybody agree about the handball decision (the VAR)? And what about a group of four girls trying to disrupt the World Cup in the early stages of the second half?

9. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    As much as it probably was an accident, I agree with the notion that it was bad form and that his hand just shouldn't have been there.

Also, what the HELL was up with those girls? Who even let them on the field in the first place? Lol

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Pussy Riot and stupid idea.

Although them thinks are right but style isn't...

That are surprise...

Although.... I am going say that they are change coach eight time.

Well and what cam population Uruguay is also that side bit they are... History...

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Vive La France!

NO. 1 RUSSIAN GIRL GROUP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...............

13. karles48

I'm afraid Pussy riot and AKB48 have in common the same than a tank and a bycicle... ;)
    Btw, nobody talked here about the 'goalkeeper course' :shock:
    2006. France lost the final and Barthez was its goalkeeper...
    2010. Holland lost the final and Stekelenburg was its goalkeeper...
    2014 Argentina lost the final and Romero was its goalkeeper...
    2018 Croatia lost the final and Subasic was its goalkeeper...
    Do you know why they say it's a curse? :awesome:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Wiki said they're an all girl punk band but I watched some of their music videos, their songs don't sound like punk songs. Even some sound like kpop songs. wwwwww

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Punk music... Umbrella...
    Sometimes it just for words or ...

You know...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Vive L'Afrique

IMG_20180719_151916.jpg

17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

18. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Bob Marley always dreamed of Africa to unite. His dream illegitimately came true but France isn't Africa.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    World cup is over, let's be back to club football.

But, do you think that last world cup ended too narrow to pre season? When the time of 3rd place playoff, Arsenal already started preseason with some players who weren't at world cup such as Aubameyang. ICC starts tomorrow but players that reached at least world cup quarter final are given holiday, maybe until mid August.