1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsui Jurina (Jurina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g
    paru and jurina has always been close iirc.
    jurina even came to stop by to be the special guest for her grad stage.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    You Fooled me! I would've bet money on it (*No, I wouldn't I'm being facetious*).

You think Japan is bad? You should hear the horror stories Kpop Trainee's go thru - sleeping on the practice floor (in some instances). The "Westerner" comment is meant to indicate the level of empathy & protection a performer can find the "Western" Entertainment system - However, like many things The "Eastern" system is very different. Imagine how "stressed" or Over-worked things have to be to even 'touch' a super-human like Jurina. (*and I mean "super-human" as a compliment to her past energy levels*).

I enjoyed seeing her shine on "Produce 48"- She picked things up fast & I would argue there's STILL a Future waiting for her should she choose to return!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Thank you! That was sweet from paruru

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. akb&ske_lovers

akb&ske_lovers Kenkyuusei

Hi J fans.. I'm started can't stand 'bout anti..

I suddenly got an idea after reading this person tweet..

How 'bout we (J fans) fight back anti like blocking and report their acc if they reply anything bad and just reply a supportive message to her..? Esp twitter

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tehkotak

Tehkotak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    uhmmm,,, J had been headbutting antis for 10yrs,, I doubt she even give a F* anymore. she'd just LOLed them all day long,, no need to worry,,,,,

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Please do that if you want to <3 I'm doing it in Twitter already. I can't just sit and do nothing about this. I want to do at least something, so I do it. Just don't reply anything to haters.

Yes you would think Jurina wouldn't care anymore.. But I have read those comments and they are absolutely horrible and disgusting. They are not only threatening her, but apparently also her family..(that I didn't read myself, but from other's tweets) and Jurina had said earlier that she can take the hate, but she asked that haters wouldn't hurt/upset her fans. And that's also what is happening. Although I would take the hate for her rather than watching this. I'm afraid this time this was too much for even Jurina to handle with all the other things. I really hope that I'm wrong and this hasn't affected her, but I have a very bad feeling about this :cold: You can disagree with me, but I'm not the only one who is worried like this

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  7. akb&ske_lovers

Yes, I also think this time is too much for her which I keep on worrying her..

I've just starting tweeting good good comment to her but haven't done anything to anti.

At least she need to know there r still a lot of fans love her when she come back later #weloveyoujurina

Just my probs is my japanese knowledge bad, geez. Just could guessing whether it's good or bad messages

• Like Like x 2
  8. akb&ske_lovers

Btw Jurinachuu what do u mean by threatening her family? Those comments really exist?? OMG

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. Jurinachuu

Jurinachuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I haven't been reading those now.. trying to get ready to do that again.. but I read from other's tweets that there was something like that too. It got totally out of hands this time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g

if the video does not show watch the video here

Seems like they will address smth about her leaving on the show later.

11. akb&ske_lovers

Dear All, I just found this video.. it's about the explanations behing all..

Jurina did not do anything wrong..

Need to be spread..

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Old Old x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ant38g

They finally uploaded all of the korea instagram challenge on youtube!
    its gonna be only a limited time till the 21st so grab them all if u need to.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It really depresses me to see AKB48 and the 48 Group reduced to this petty high school rumor mongering. This should not be playing out in public like this. At this rate AKB is no better than a trashy gossip magazine. I don’t want to see their class drop like this. There needs to be a veil between the public and the girls’ personal business. Fans just muddy the waters, blow things out of proportion, and make things more difficult for everyone involved. Poor Jurina and Sakura. Acchan and Yuko’s SSK races where never so petty. Where has the beautiful rivalry gone? When did things turn into a mudslinging battle. Maybe AKB really is on the decline T T I can only wonder... wtf is Akimoto doing letting this shit happen?

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Jurina's absence at this weekend's HS is also confirmed officially now. I expected this to happen, but it's official now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Useful Useful x 2
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Jurina fans on Twitter are trying to get all the SSK interviews off YouTube and other sites. It's the post-SSK interview where she's telling reporters about her interaction with Sakura. Here's a tweet in English that shows what they're trying to do. Anybody can help out as well.

https://twitter.com/emily110216/status/1019559579904954369

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't usually post here (I think it's the first time) but I wanted to say that I miss Jurina. Like a lot more than I thought. It's just not the same without her...
    Seeing how Jurina's fans are currently rallying and actively supporting her on social media, trying to clarify the situation the best they can is beautiful. Let's keep up the good work guys:1st:
    Jurina is an amazing person. I hope she'll come back to us safely soon and finally Center the single she rightfully won and deserves.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  19. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Can Jurina comeback already?! I feel like shit

We need Queen Diva Matsui slaying the stage again

• Like Like x 9
  20. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah this. I have been on "fan hiatus" for awhile, only following 48G vaguely. Was so happy to hear Jurina's ssk win and her participation in Produce 48, honestly got really upset how it turned out like this. Feeling shitty for her and for myself as a fan. Hopefully she can recover and come back stronger as ever, both physically and mentally.

• Like Like x 7