1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    They have to make JKT48 Circus outside Java.

Especially in Palu. I once chatted with a Yupi oshi from Luwuk, a town in Central Sulawesi province. He said he wanted to meet his oshimen so bad but, though the city is rich because it's abundant of oil & natural gas but he isn't from a wealthy family, he couldn't afford airplane ticket to Jakarta but he can still afford to go to Palu, the province's capital. I never chatted with him again later but seems he now lives in Palu for college. So there should be JKT48 Circus in Palu & also other cities outside Java, everywhere asin Indonesia.

2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Cmiiw but Melo planning to held circus outside Java if its proven to be successful, so rn the possibility of having JKT48 circus outside Java are in the hands of the far fans in Java

3. Cipta

Cipta Kenkyuusei

I am quite sure since at one of J team show MC in July, Diani said that she already offered by Gaby to Join J team. But Gaby said that Diani still dilemma to choose between T or J.

4. rmn89

rmn89 Member

Wondering what will happen if jkt have their own team 8. "Reffered as Team delapan instead of team eight. If they do this. Audition that would be held in all the provinces(instead of perfecture) and DI (daerah istimewa) will make jkt48 more relevant even outside Java. Wouldn't that be awesome? Having one oshi from let's say your town. No matter how small it is. Has anybody tell this to JOT?

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@rmn89
    JKT48 can't add new team anymore but AKB. Actually we don't need Team 8 but JKT48 will go anywhere with Circus as JKT48 nowaday has same concept with Team 8 and the audition is opened twice in a year.

#cmiiw

6. rmn89

rmn89 Member

Too bad we can't added more teams. I know they having the "idol who come to see you" concept like chimu eito. But thats not my main point. I think having our team delapan will be an interesting way to gain back the fading popularity. Just Imagine the headlines "Jkt48 open auditions with guaranteed spot from each province. Remember back then when Indonesian idol and other reality shows booming in Indonesia? And how the producers keep marketing about where the contestants originally from?,its Because they know audiences from the same origins with the certain contestants will support them just because they are from the same hometown?. I do believe it'll work with jkt48 as well.

7. Arigatou means Thank You

@rmn89
    Actually, not "can't" buy "may not". As I heard that SNH has broken a rules about forming teams more than three and making new sisgroup without their knowledge. I think AKS is started to be restricted after SNH has independent.

I think, they don't need to form new team except if JKT48 members is filled ±96 members (one team is contain 16 members, one team can be splitted into two subteam). Actually, I prefer if a team is filled by 18 - 20 members rather than 16.

RE:BOOST actually has two side, but I think the + side is able to be seen more rather than - side. I hope they will released another decree in near time suddenly. They should involve many and all of fans for JKT48's progress (including in this forum as this is international forum). They may not to be deaf and blind to heard and see all of fans' opinion.

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I think it's not impossible, however having a new team with 34 members will put more weight into their budget. It's expensive to send 16+ person outside Java w/ plane, not to mention the cost for accomodation, venue, etc.

On another topic a friend of mine want to watch theater for the first time and I forgot does female fans queue in certain line (like far and VIP) and got called first during the bingo call or they have to queue in regular line? thanks before

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So teams of JKT48:

• Team J = orthodox idol
    • Team KIII = edgy idol
    • Team T = Sakura Gakuin
    • Academy aka trainees = Produce48

10. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Real or fake but an account claims that they have a leak about Produce 101 Indonesia that is renamed as Produce 88, broadcasted on Net.

Net official account denied it but that account claims that the leak is real, just waiting official announcement.

I dunno what to say but if it's real then JKT48 members can join?

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  13. Arigatou means Thank You

Well, that's too bad... I can see that 2nd Gen is still strong... o_O
    Hope there will be no graduation of 2nd Gen until next year... :(

Uty... :cry:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Uty wants to become a civil servant. Seems she'd work at DKI city council as she studied urban planning in University.

I think you know that some governmental institutions allow its employees to have another job, e.g Boaz Sallosa, Okto Maniani, & Tontowi Ahmad in sports & Risa Sarasvati in music are also civil servants but seems the institution where Uty works obliges the workers to focus on such job.

15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Altho those aren't really confirmed it'll be cool to have a produce series in Indonesia. Well, looking Produce 48 and 101 in China it seems quite possible for JKT to participate. However, it'll be unfair to other contestant since JKT member already have a large fanbase.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm not even into Kpop but if Produce88 is real then we should support the show because many kpop fans in Indonesia have potential and it'd better if they can do something better than making cover group. Even it'd be much better if JKT48 members can join just like AKB48 China members can join Produce 101 China and maybe members of SGO48 can join Produce 101 Vietnam as well. I'm rooting for Yupi!

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yupi & Erika are the girls JKT48 are looking for. I hope that 7th gen and afterward, JKT48 better to find girls like them. No more cases like Nabilah & Violet.

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @hrs0722 i think what you mean is we better hope management promote the girls better rather than looking for a specific type of girl

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    1. Violet parents didn't allow her to join JKT48. One of reasons why she left. Meanwhile parents of Yupi & Erika really support them. If Erika parents didn't allow her to join JKT48, she'd be still in Japan now, even in Indonesia Erika attended a prestigious university too beside she's becoming a JKT48 member.
    2. Nabilah left because of academic reason sounds like bullshit. Shortly after her departure, she appeared on a TV show on a monday morning while she should be in school for studying for UN & SBMPTN. Some said that she got an offer that gives her more money than being a JKT48 member.

20. Arigatou means Thank You

In my positive side of my mind, I think Nabilah must decrease her activity in JKT48. I don't know inside of her life. But, somethings like she has no power if she always exercise, exercise, and exercise (that's too dense in JKT48).