TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Well, by the way, back when they start to film for PD48, a lot of members said during HS that they weren't told anything about the contract of PD48. (More likely that the staff doesn't know either). They were also "asked" to join, except for the girls scheduled to be in Majimuri.

This is kinda what I expected from the start. I believe we are going to see a lot of vote manipulation here in order to make sure some girls doesn't get to debut. And as I Mako fan, I suspected from the start that this may be a 'join-but-you-cannot-debut' contract (As Mako as an agency and she seems to be going well within agency) (Only Mako, Myao, and Miyuu [and Jurina] has agency from Japan side)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    As far as I know, no one is really talking about the show itself except when the results and elimination are out and when Korean fans do some crazy shea etc they post it on matome. There are also many discussion as to why some 48G members are getting so much popularity in Korea too. But not much talk about the Korean girls.

But for rating wise P48 is rocking number 1 in SKYperf TV which it also sync release of the episodes and provides Japanese sub-title service
    http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/53793378.html

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Those team B members who are not in P48 are the victim of this

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I’m surprised that Akip would agree to this. That he’s willing to loan out his top 48 members (Nako, Sakura, Miru, Juri) for that long and remove them from handshakes. But for 1.5 year exclusivity, maybe they miss out on just one SSK? Let’s see how this plays out, but I’m a bit skeptical. For girls who don’t like handshakes (Mako lol), this is a sweet deal [hehe]

By the way, Korean fan committees have been giving out cards and freebies to audience members. Here’s Bibian’s
    https://twitter.com/bibiansupport/status/1018726489821335552

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm also skeptical of the 1.5 yrs exclusive contract...Maybe that's another reason why only koreans can vote, so that japanese wotas don't sabotage their oshi and make her drop out. It's just my opinion but I think it's a bit selfish.

Anyway I just remembered the position evaluation starts in a few hours and I'm worried for the girls. I hope most of those 'spoilers' I'm seeing rn on twitter are bs, because Nako in Dance is nonsense.
    But I hope 'The truth untold' is true tho. This song is a masterpiece.

6. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

I wonder what will happen o the T8 members like Miu Or Hii if they get in. That means no T8 represent in their town for 18 months. Are they going to find a new representative? What happens when they come back?

7. balanyc

balanyc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ther
    There won't be new one before current one graduate.
    It's not like they always perform with 47 members anyway even when they have to

8. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I almost cried upon hearing Miyu's speech. Yeah, her life as an idol sure IS hard but still trying to chase that dream through a thorny and barricaded path. I admired her determination and courage to keep on going.

Moe sure IS unbelievable, you can see her face was like "I'm not expecting anything, i'm plain happy i get to participate in this show... I can return to japan happily" but when she heard her name being called by Seungi, she was like ".... Huh? ... Ehh" lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    + Hiichan currently has some weekly TV and radio programs going on.

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    47-1=0

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yeah, I mean it will be plain stupid to risk their popularity tank in Japan while trying to be successful in Korea and many other places. The biggest market in their region is Japan after all.

That doesn't stop many fans who do not speak Japanese to come to them. Same rule apply to Twice. So maybe that is not the biggest problem :D

Putting 12 more lanes in a 48G HS event should not be that difficult. In ep.1 it was said that Aki-P will responsible as producer in Japan side doesn't it?

PLEASE COME BACK HARUPPI...and reclaim your throne.:worthy: Though we just need to brace for more Hana :lol:

As long as they not listed as graduates, I doubt they will held another audition. To be fair, Team 8 is hardly complete with 47 members for quite some time already. The best they have in the last year or so is having a new member to complete the 47 set while one or two already announce graduation.
    However, after losing Nagi's show it will be hard to also lose Hiichan's show.

Well, in the YT channel dedicated for her many said just come to Korea and stop selling bread and cars to pervert old men. Her rival should be Twice they said. :^^;: Maybe they forgot that Twice even go to Japan to get more popularity and income.

We are at that 0 point for quite some time already don't we.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't mind seeing Hii make it through. I think her schedule can be worked out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    And for boy groups, I wish you luck. You need 100+ CDs just to meet them. And I heard there's a fan who bought hundreds of CDs m to see Wanna One and couldn't get the ticket to get in. (This is for the popular groups.) But it depends on their popularity.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's Tsumugi's fault

• Like Like x 4
  15. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They really want to exile Sakura and Nako so we can have more Hana

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I have mixed feelings about mnet's decision of making the voting for Korean citizens only, but at the same time I have to respect it. No doubt they could make a lot more money if that wasn't the case yet they still went with the option that will make the votes more fair for the Korean trainees that haven't even been on camera yet. There's like a subscription service you have to pay for in order to actually vote I think? Think of the money they could make if they made that a global possibility especially with Japanese akb fans, yet they opted not to. I respect that.

Sakura and Jurina know fully well the consequences of the gamble that they took. They even talk about it on one of the episodes quite a bit. JPOP just hasn't been successful outside of japan yet on the scale that K-POP has and it's a big boom with huge possibilities. Furthermore most of the AKB girls participating are actually fans of K-POP and perhaps they really want to go for it. I don't at all get the sense that any of these girls were forced or coerced into this project.

Will it hurt them in terms of their popularity in Japan? Yes I think that's likely for many of them. It's a fun gamble though and a new thing, and especially for the older members of AKB I'm sure they're glad to try something new.

For us in this forum we're not gonna all see eye to eye on this issue. Some would rather want them to return and I understand that there's no "right" answer here. I actually like the Aki-P really put some of his best chips into this project wholeheartedly and I'm just really excited to watch how they will do.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I really doubt the 1.5 exclusive thing is true.
    You think they’d allow Sakura, Miru, Jurina and the likes to disappear for that long? Ha, if only.
    AKB and their own SG still want/need their HS sales, so there’s no way they are allowing this.

Wrong math though.
    1 HS ticket = 10 seconds.
    The ojiisans might rush the fans and the HS itself might be 6 seconds, but they are not selling more than 540 CDs per slot.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thats why I hoped that they wont allow popular girls to participate in this.
    It will hurt them more than benefit them imo and clearly their popularity isnt crucial for the show as girls like Miyu Hitomi Noe and Moe are doing amazing.

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Despite we never know that the 1.5-year exclusive thing is true or just a hoax, I think it will not be affected significantly for 48G. Although everyone knows that 48G = JuriSaku, but remember that there's other popular members and new pushed girls.

Currently, AKS is trying to push YuiYui so hard as future AKB+48G ace (got the blessing from Mayuyu, TT center, Majimuri, Furage center @ The Music Day) so if Sakura (+ Jurina) becomes PD48's final Top 12, there's her who is capable to become the ace/center in every AKB's events. Then there's Naachan, Mion, and other next gen girls like Zukki, Seichan, Satopii, even Moeka. Also, Sasshi-Sayaka-Yukirin haven't graduated yet tho.
    NMB? if Miru is selected as final Top 12, there's Yuuri, Aayan, Jo-chan, even Akarin as NMB's center. But it will be bigger problem if Sayaka announces her graduation during 1.5 year exclusive thing.
    HKT? We know that management always pushes you-know-who until everyone got sick with her (a.k.a. forever).
    NGT? Ogiyuka-Rika didn't even participate so that's okay.
    Popularity? Only Sakura, Nako, Juri, Kojimako, and Miru (+ Jurina) who are senbatsu-staple members. Others are either the has-been (Myao lol), never get any pushes (most of them), or new gen girls who search new experience (Boombayah Team 2). Also, despite of how popular the senbatsu-staple members among wotas, they are less popular compared to Sasshi-Sayaka-Yukirin in general public.

I think what we are worried are the solo job, like Hiichan's variety show, Sakura and Myao's radio show, Kojimako's soccer show, Juri as Yuihan's assistant @ MuJack, etc, Nako's momentum, and Juri's captaincy as Team B's captain (and future GM because Mion definitely will snatch it from her).

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^agree
    Who will get the biggest benefit if the 48G in top 12 got it? Hana of course :lol: Well, maybe she can change some people mind after there is no alternative.
    Come on Watanabe Akari!
    Though, the biggest victim for now is the other Team B members IMO. :|

Thanks for the correction ;)

• Like Like x 2